Anonymous Secrets Thread

Secrets of the heart - yes. And I love The Name of the Wind

Secret kinks - there are a couple I don't share and some more that I've only ever shared with my husband. For example my girlfriends were talking about spanking the other day & discussing why on earth anyone would want to be hurt during sex. I didn't want them to think I was weird so I just smiled & nodded, knowing that in the drawer in the next room there was a paddle, a flogger, a long wooden ruler, a cane & some cable ties!

I do wonder, the girl that brought it up, did she also like it secretly ;)

This thread is fascinating to me. I don't really keep up with what's going on in most threads. But I might start with this one. Great thread.

I do hope you find the time :D

Its amazing to read all these secrets, and we do have a wonderful group of people here! I'm very happy to be a part of it

Whoa...you've been busy guys! There is a lot here to catch up on today!

:) Good job!

Very interesting secrets and Kudram..I would have never guessed! You seem gentle as a lamb!:D and here I thought I was the one with the sharp teeth..:devil:

Indeed, many great secrets too!
I must amit I was afraid people wouldn't sent any in to BBB, nothin personal of course, but hey, he isn't neruda. And most people just don't like change!

Brilliant!!

Welcome to the thread :D

Is that your favorite confession so far? :)

Oh BBB, I'm so sorry to hear about this loss for you two. I have NO doubt that you're the "f" bomb dropping uncle! My heart goes out to your both on this. I'm sure that folks have made many well meaning, stupid comments to you guys about this over the years. Ugh. Sending hugs to both of you. ((((hugs))))

I don't believe I saw you before in the thread either, so welcome!
I agree with you on the uncle part tho, everyone needs a cool uncle

Well for today's topic, I got inspired by NymphMyosotis:

Very interesting secrets and Kudram..I would have never guessed! You seem gentle as a lamb!:D and here I thought I was the one with the sharp teeth..:devil:

What if I told you all that wasn't my only secret.

I had one posted by Neruda as well!

I did it to support his thread, and frankly to see what the reactions of fellow litsters would be.

So my question for today is, did you get any secrets posted here?
And why did you do it, any feelings afterwards?

I have no regrets of my "publication" :D

Yes. That's all I'm sayin'. LOL

I'm not sure why, and no feelings after because no one commented on it, so I have no idea what the reaction was. *smile*

Yes i have.
I did it to get it out there because it's not something anyone really knows.
Ummm no i don't think any feelings really

Yes. That's all I'm sayin'. LOL

I'm not sure why, and no feelings after because no one commented on it, so I have no idea what the reaction was. *smile*

That is a shame, But a lot don't get commented on.
If there are 4-5 I often only select the one that stand out most to comment on too.

I wonder if we could do anything about that.

Yes i have.
I did it to get it out there because it's not something anyone really knows.
Ummm no i don't think any feelings really

Did yours get any comments? without revealing what it was of course.
Lets keep the anonymous part safeguarded

It has been interesting. I'm glad to be able to fill in.

Since neruda shares stuff about himself, I'll tell you one. It's not really a big secret or anything it's just something deeply personal.

I had an illness that rendered me incapable of fathering children. At the time it really wasn't that huge of a deal, but in retrospect it sure was. Sometimes people with children look down their noses at those of us who don't have them and that's painful. They have no clue about any of the circumstances surrounding us being childless. They judge me.

Most people tell me that I'd have been a tremendous father. I can only smile and know that I'll never know.

Fair play for sharing that bud, must be pretty tough. I know what you mean about people judging others without kids. Goes on all the time where I work in that one lady must be in her late 40s/early 50s and doesn't have any. Whenever she annoys someone (inevitable in workplace), they turn it into a discussion about how she doesn't understand because she has no kids - always strikes me that really they see themselves as more important because they do. You seem like a top chap; I bet you're a great uncle :)

Me? I'd love kids (well, one day) but haven't found anyone to share them with just yet :(

No i don't think so.

I am curious, and this goes for everyone who posted something here.

Did you post your secret in hopes of getting comments on it?
Or was it just the kick of sharing it?
Maybe an other reason, like "paying back" Neruda for all the secrets you read.

The last two for me.

BBB - I feel your pain - 3 years down the line & no babies for us yet :(

K - I have posted a couple of secrets - just wanted to get them off my chest!

Thanks everyone for chatting me up about my information from yesterday. It's a bright new day.

In response to kudram123 - I've posted secrets here and except for one didn't get much of a response at all. I didn't care one way or the other, honestly. I didn't post to get a rise out of anyone.

23, F - I was sexually assaulted as a teenager and it caused nerve damage making an orgasm almost impossible. I enjoy sex now, but I always feel as if I am missing out.

F, no age given

Last week i went to visit my FWB at his work. He made me cum three times in a row, the third time i squirted.
There was a mess all down my legs, on the floor, his hand and my denim skirt.
We were both upset that he didn't get the chance to drink it like he usually does. That's so damn hot

In response to kudram123 - I've posted secrets here and except for one didn't get much of a response at all. I didn't care one way or the other, honestly. I didn't post to get a rise out of anyone.

Mhm,

I also guess not all secrets are shared to get a rush.

My heart also goes out to the young woman who's secret you just posted.

Makes my question even more stupid, but I shouldn't be the topic here.

Poor girl.

Long time lurker here, I just have to say how much I love this thread. Even though Lit is pretty anonymous already this thread will probably help some of the shy people out there.

So even though neruda is on vacation I want to say thanks for coming up with the idea and maintaining it all this time, with the help of course of BradBigBrain and Kudram123, So thank you all. :D

Long time lurker here, I just have to say how much I love this thread. Even though Lit is pretty anonymous already this thread will probably help some of the shy people out there.

So even though neruda is on vacation I want to say thanks for coming up with the idea and maintaining it all this time, with the help of course of BradBigBrain and Kudram123, So thank you all. :D

Well thank you for coming out of lurkhood with that compliment :)

Feel free to mix in the chatter anytime!

A bit of a unique situation here, but I got approached to share a scret with you all. I'm sure Neruda won't mind, as the reason was simple. "I don't know BBB, I do know you". Fair enough I say.

Female, age undisclosed - I watched a guy masturbate on cam for me last night while laying in bed next to my husband while he slept.

Male, no age

I know someone who appeared on The Daily Show last week. He's front page news.

This is my little secret. It's not just some random thing either. If we saw each other, we'd greet by first name (not too tough because it's the same), shake hands and talk.

What I was thinking is that we've had two secrets about famous people. Describe in generic terms the famous people you've met. Here's my list:

- Met an Oscar winner. He won for Special FX
- Grew up with a Tony winner.
- Met a few people who reported directly to the then President of the US
- A most famous director's father. and jokingly asked him who his son was...
- Published authors of books you could get in your local bookstore without ordering.
- If Good Will Hunting was real, one of the characters in the movie.

I have posted a secret or two on here and one did get some attention that actually sorta upset me but honestly that is sorta why it was a secret.

A bit of a unique situation here, but I got approached to share a scret with you all. I'm sure Neruda won't mind, as the reason was simple. "I don't know BBB, I do know you". Fair enough I say.

Female, age undisclosed - I watched a guy masturbate on cam for me last night while laying in bed next to my husband while he slept.

I don't think anyone minds at all. Especially given how hot that secret is. :D

Describe in generic terms the famous people you've met.

*Several best-selling authors at readings/book signings
*A singer (too) briefly after his concert
*Not really a "meeting" but a famous football player was eating dinner at a restaurant while I was there, too
*An in-law who works in Hollywood as the body double for a famous actor, plus lots of small TV & movies parts of his own

Back