Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I want him right now. :devil:

ICT although I am very flattered, I fear I am approaching overbooked status....

ICT I want him.

ICT I am over-booked...you're gonna have to take a number. Ha!

ICT two good litster friends were texting me about the Okc weather
IFCT the topic of lingerie came up..
IACT I replied to her w/ pics and then realised I sent the pics to her :eek: and not him :eek:

ICT this post would be easier to comprehend with helpful, illustrative pictures....

ICT that I really want to know what happened next.
At least they were Lit friends :)

IFCT I am intrigued as well and would probably be willing to read it for the articles even if there were no pit'chers!

ICT Day 1 is almost over and I don't feel too bad at all. Hopefully day 2 will be just as good or better.

ICT I seem to remember you are quitting smoking? If so, good job! If its something else, well, carry on as well....

I confess that I only have a handful of people who I feel I can truly connect with from lit

I also confess that I find it easy to talk to others and have a witty exchange but in the long run there are only a few people who I truly enjoy talking to and I miss them terribly when we aren't talking

ICT I am sort of selective like that too.

IFCT not just here but on and offline I find it hard to maintain those threads of communication that we all crave.

IA ICT I am not good at keeping those threads alive...I back off early if the other person fades...often the other person just needs an "I miss you" to be back in the flow of friendship...

ICT I have long suspected we are all more isolated than we care to admit...<group hug?>

Last edited:
ICT that I find most of you exceptionally interesting

From a psychological perspective

Oh good. It's nice to be interesting even if its in a train wreck kind of way.

ICT I am digging Inspirinious' AV.:devil:

IACT I have a somewhat overzealous penchant for a furry man beast.:D

IFCT That is not an invitation to all the hairy mofos to message me, I'm just giving props where they are due.. ;)

ICT yesterday I felt truly desirable for the first time in a long time

IACT it was extremely erotic to see myself through his eyes, the way he portrayed me on canvas

IFCT when I tried to share this with a friend she kinda ruined it for me

Wow...this sounds like a great day!

ICT that your friend is probably as jealous as I feel...:rose::rose:

I confess that I'd probably do some of you

But I just wouldn't tell anyone

And I'd keep the lights off

I confess that I'd probably do some of you

But I just wouldn't tell anyone

And I'd keep the lights off
ICT I got something for you cause I doubt you have one this nice.

IACT it's the BEST that money can buy and the most realistic, too..

IFCT there is no reason to thank me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I confess that this isn't a confession

Not so much a confession as a story I wanted to share, that I thought some of you might enjoy. I promise to try to turn it into a confession by the end.

I walked home from work on a brutally hot day last week, and open shutting the front door immediately took my pants off. This was the kind of evening that needed to be spent in front of a fan, airing out, with a cool shower in the offing. At the time my girlfriend was out, but I knew she had been at the grocery store and would be home soon, likely with several bags of groceries. I sat on the couch, just a t-shirt and pair of blue/white horizontal striped boxer briefs that flatter me to conceal me, and read comics. So far, so good.

Then, a knock on the door. Assuming it's my girlfriend and her hands are too full to open the door on her own, I hop up to let her in. Naturally, I open the door to find standing on my doorstep not my shopping bag-laden girlfriend, but a cute 20-22 year old girl with a clipboard, seeking donations. I watched her expression transform from generic politeness to quizzical, vaguely concerned, and wide-eyed. To her credit she kept going with her spiel as I stood there barely dressed, everything front and center (again, the briefs are flattering.)

As she's talking about restoring the gulf my cat makes a break for the front door, so now I'm squatting on the ground holding her around the abdomen, feeling the fly of the briefs starting to shift open and knowing I could be mere seconds away from having a criminal record, looking up at this poor kid who is still trying to complete her sentences. I cut her off by saying "let's not do this today", to which she responds "yep" and more or less ran down the front stoop.

I genuinely hope that was the weirdest thing that happened to her that day. She seemed like a good one, and had cute freckles. So I guess the confession is...I confess that I have a tiny crush on the poor girl who I unwittingly ushered into my strange pantsless life.

ICT I can't handle watching/listening to the reports about OKC tonight. It's too heartbreaking.

IACT I thought that he was posting to some hussy...so I went and looked...it was me.:eek:. tHat's what I get for being all nosy. Lol

ICT I want everyone currently employeed by my favorite baseball team to be unemployeed tomorrow.

ICT I love laying in bed naked after a good day of being in the sun/getting burnt. Then sheets just feel so nice and cool.

ICT It hurts my feelings when others are not as caring.

ICT Maybe I should stop expecting much.

IFCT I have noticed a change ever since I revealed that.

Not so much a confession as a story I wanted to share, that I thought some of you might enjoy. I promise to try to turn it into a confession by the end.

I walked home from work on a brutally hot day last week, and open shutting the front door immediately took my pants off. This was the kind of evening that needed to be spent in front of a fan, airing out, with a cool shower in the offing. At the time my girlfriend was out, but I knew she had been at the grocery store and would be home soon, likely with several bags of groceries. I sat on the couch, just a t-shirt and pair of blue/white horizontal striped boxer briefs that flatter me to conceal me, and read comics. So far, so good.

Then, a knock on the door. Assuming it's my girlfriend and her hands are too full to open the door on her own, I hop up to let her in. Naturally, I open the door to find standing on my doorstep not my shopping bag-laden girlfriend, but a cute 20-22 year old girl with a clipboard, seeking donations. I watched her expression transform from generic politeness to quizzical, vaguely concerned, and wide-eyed. To her credit she kept going with her spiel as I stood there barely dressed, everything front and center (again, the briefs are flattering.)

As she's talking about restoring the gulf my cat makes a break for the front door, so now I'm squatting on the ground holding her around the abdomen, feeling the fly of the briefs starting to shift open and knowing I could be mere seconds away from having a criminal record, looking up at this poor kid who is still trying to complete her sentences. I cut her off by saying "let's not do this today", to which she responds "yep" and more or less ran down the front stoop.

I genuinely hope that was the weirdest thing that happened to her that day. She seemed like a good one, and had cute freckles. So I guess the confession is...I confess that I have a tiny crush on the poor girl who I unwittingly ushered into my strange pantsless life.
Lol! Part of what made it so funny was your description. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. Wonderful story.

ICT it was wonderful to read a "normal" story that didn't end with you having fantastic couch sex only to have your girlfriend barge in, confess she was always bi and show you the proper technique for bringing a nubile to orgasm.

IalsoCT now that I wrote that its giving me a chubby.

ICT that there are a handful of people on here I would meet for coffee, lunch, what-have-you.

IACT there are a few people I'd meet simply to bitch-slap :D

IFCT TL and SNG fall into the former not the latter..:)

Genuine article

ICT I'm reading this while my students are watching a video.

Now that's a confession. So much of the drivel on here are not confessions.

ICT I have participated in some pretty wild sexting (with a 3rd party) while sitting quietly watching TV with my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back