Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perky T, if family does that to you, love them from far, far away. Or for very short periods of time. There's no good reason to subject yourself to bigger issues, not of that variety. You have to be able to take care of yourself before you try to do anything for anyone else.

I am so sorry. Get the heck out of there!

*Hugs* I agree with BBB get out.

Perky T, if family does that to you, love them from far, far away. Or for very short periods of time. There's no good reason to subject yourself to bigger issues, not of that variety. You have to be able to take care of yourself before you try to do anything for anyone else.

ICT I thank you.

ICT I am shortening my trip and will be heading home 5 days early.

ICT I am working on getting my "perkiness" back on. :cool:

ICT yesterday reminded me why I don't take time off from work that often. I had to stay three hours late just to get everything done that I would have gotten done in the days I'm going to be off. Not fun.

ICT I have never been innocent.
IACT most of my friends growing up were the same as me.
IFCT I didn't know how odd my growing up was until I started talking to "normal" people.

I confess. that painting the barn with my daughters friend was a turn on

ICT I wonder how people talk all over the internet about how they have affairs, sometimes have many affairs behind their partners' backs- and yet there is NO mention of acquiring STD's from such encounters and then transmitting them to their unsuspecting spouses. THEN getting outed for having affairs, because of that.

ICT I call bullshit on most of the confessions of affairs that occur and never get found out. STD tests can uncover the truth.

ICT in my little world, 1 Jan will never get here. ;)

ICT I cut my family trip short & will be home in time for NYE.

IFCT he promised me a wonderful surprise for coming home early. :rose:

ICT while I love saying the word 'cunt' when having sex with her, I love it even more when she says it, although I don't necessarily mean it in a degrading way...but it's okay if she does.

I also CT that her first utterance of it – on my urging, of course – is usually quite soft and low, but always becomes louder and clearer.

ICT while I love saying the word 'cunt' when having sex with her, I love it even more when she says it, although I don't necessarily mean it in a degrading way...but it's okay if she does.

I also CT that her first utterance of it – on my urging, of course – is usually quite soft and low, but always becomes louder and clearer.

Thats a hot idea!

ICT I had three women practically shove their tongues in my mouth last night.

IFCT it all culminated in one of them giving me a blowjob in a dingy night club bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back