"Toys Lost On The Beach"

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,738
"Toys Lost On The Beach"

(Closed to Aussie_Wolf)​

Ella awoke to sounds she hadn't heard in years: bells, voices even. She'd initially dismissed it as just another nightmare in her ongoing isolation and loneliness. But the sounds persisted. Ella hurried down the path from her hut to the south facing cliff and looked out toward the little bay where she spear fished amongst the large, jagged rocks. Lights danced slowly back and forth over the ocean surface, accompanied by the haphazard clanging of bells and the desperate cries of scared men.

She stood there on the cliff, simply watching and listening for the longest time. She knew she should do something, but what? Ella was certain that men were in trouble and needed help. Mother Ocean could be a brutal bitch, as Father would have said.

But Ella was alone here, and her experience with men was one that dissuaded her from becoming involved in their lives without knowing exactly what she was getting herself into. So she just stood there, watching the lights dance and listening to the men call out until neither did...


Ella

1Llrt6W.jpg

Later:

The sun had long since risen high from the horizon. Ella sat in the wet sand just out of reach of the pounding surf. She watched in both awe and despair as the sailing craft continued to so easily and so viciously be ripped apart upon the rocks hidden just below the rolling waves. She'd only come down to the shore after the sun rose, revealing a horrific and yet somehow reassuring sight: the beach was littered with the unmoving bodies of those she'd heard calling out in the dark. Ella sympathized, of course, for the men laying in the surf. They had died in fear, together on the boat and yet alone in Mother Ocean. Their bodies were already being preyed upon by crabs and sea birds alike. Ella had seen Mother Ocean kill before, and it had never been pretty. But Ella knew from experience that she would have been in grave harm to be alone with so many men.

(OOC: You have to imagine the man below beaten down by the sea, exhausted, sand clinging to his body. He is dressed as described below.)

Ella looked away from the ship to the body before her. Unlike the others, this one was still breathing...

hairy-guy.jpg

She had never seen a man as this. He was younger than Father had been, even back when father was young. He was built differently: thinner, firmer, stronger, taller. And his entire body he had short, curly hairs: inside his unbuttoned shirt on his chest, up and down his arms and legs, every where. (Father hadn't even had hair on his head! With the exception of under his arms and on the lower halves of his legs, Father's only hair had been at the meeting of those legs where, in his words, they kept God's Gift warm when Ella herself wasn't.)

As far as God's Gift, the man also wore tight fitting shorts that Father would probably would have called panties; and within their front, Ella found the bulge caused by the man's God's Gift. She couldn't help but study it, first with her eyes, then with the tips of her softly kneading fingers. It, too, was different than Father's. It was obviously larger, which caused Ella to smile, then blush. Father would not be happy with Ella touching this man's God's Gift. She pulled her hand back to look up and down the rest of the man, then looking back to his panties, noticed that his God's Gift had suddenly grown, and grown greatly! She blushed again, then giggled.

Just then, the man stirred, opened his eyes, then turned his face to look toward Ella. She waited until it seemed he'd focused on her, then smiled politely. She said cryptically, "Toys lost on the beach."
 
Last edited:
Justin stirred and opened his eyes, surprised that he was actually doing so. He could feel the sun upon his face and body, but below him was solid ground. He could still hear the oceans waves and smell her sweet scent, but for now he was safe.

Gradually his eyes focused and what he saw did not make any sense. At first he had thought he was safe, but now he was not so sure. Obviously this vision could only belong to an Angel, so he had obviously perished last night and he was in heaven. Sighing he tried to bring her into focus. Still from what he could see of her, the afterlife was looking good so far.

Then he heard her speak and although he understood her, the words did not make much sense to his addled brain. "Toys lost on the beach." What exactly did she mean by that?

Struggling to sit up he was finally able to view his companion. A brunette beauty with a beautiful face and one of the most gorgeous bodies he had ever seen sat smiling at him and he couldn't help smiling back, despite how he felt. Well it wasn't every day you woke up with what amounted to a half naked goddess sitting beside you.

Looking passed her with some reluctance, and scanning the beach up and down, he saw other bodies. Unlike him however, they were not moving. He then looked out to sea and groaning in despair he saw the wreck. Well it looked like there would be no help coming from there then.

Looking back to the woman he smiled at her. "Toy's you say. Well yes, I guess there are a lot of new things to be played with on this beach now. My name is Justin. Have you found anyone else that survived? Perhaps we should go back to your village and check with the rest of your people just in case?"
 
"Toy's you say. Well yes, I guess there are a lot of new things to be played with on this beach now."

She smiled at his understanding. For all of her life, Father had called the debris washing up to the island toys lost on the beach. She'd never heard the word toy used in any other way.

"My name is Justin."

She raised a hand to her deep cleavage, smiling and saying, "Ella."

"Have you found anyone else that survived?"

Ella's smile faded. She looked past him to the beach and the dozen or so bodies littering it, scattered amongst the debris from the boat that was now barely visible above the waves. She looked back to him and shook her head.

"Perhaps we should go back to your village and check with the rest of your people just in case?"

Ella glanced to the sand between the two of them, her expression becoming even more solemn. She didn't look up as she said almost in a whisper, "I have no village. I have no people. I am alone."

She felt her eyes begin to glisten with oncoming tears. She blinked them away, though, looking up to Justin. "Father died ... long ago. Years. Two. Three. I am unsure. I have been alone since."
 
"Father died ... long ago. Years. Two. Three. I am unsure. I have been alone since."

Justin was shocked. How had the poor girl survived all alone for this time without a man to help her. She did look a lot stronger than most women he was used to, and unlike many a man he knew women were more than capable of doing certain things for themselves. Still for her to have survived by herself for over two years was a staggering feat.

Standing up and bracing himself on unsteady feet, he looked around at the dozen or so of his fellow crewman that had not survived and shook his head. If only the Captain had listened to wiser heads and not risked sailing so close to shore last night. If they had not been so far behind schedule and needing fresh water and fruit he doubted he would have, but alas this was the result.

Now he was marooned on an island, with a pretty woman, and looking at the remains of the ship as it was crushed to debris on the submerged rocks, no way off.

Looking at Ella he could not help but smile though. His fate could have been a lot worse, a whole lot worse indeed.

"Well then, Perhaps we should see what we can salvage from this mess and then you can show me my new home Ella. It looks like I will be staying awhile," he grinned at her.
 
"Well then, Perhaps we should see what we can salvage from this mess and then you can show me my new home Ella.

She smiled a bit broader at the sound of her name. It had been so long since someone had spoken it. She'd had no idea that she missed hearing it so badly until now.

"It looks like I will be staying awhile," Justin said, grinning.

That caused her smile to widen yet further. Ella already liked this stranger. Was it because she'd been alone for so long, and having anyone to talk to, to spend time with, to break the monotony of loneliness would have been a welcome break? Or was it because she was a woman all alone who was now presented with an attractive man who might be able to fill some needs that had been unmet for a long, long time ... except by the workings of her own fingers, of course.

While she didn't at this moment remember with precision, Father had been gone for almost exactly 30 months. Two and a half years had passed since she last felt the touch of another person. Her relationship with Father had been ... conflicting at best. He'd never been all that caring about Ella's physical needs. But, there had been a few times when she'd found euphoria in his arms.

Would Justin do that for her? Would Justin fill the space -- literally and figuratively -- that had been abandoned by Father's death? Emma didn't even consider that perhaps Justin wouldn't want to touch her in that way. She'd only known one adult male in her life, and she'd never suffered any teachings that might lead her to think that any man and any woman shouldn't engage in the kinds of activities Ella and Father had.

She didn't know about marriage, about wives; it never occurred to her that Justin might have one back home, or that being with Ella would be considered a sin in most cultures. There was so much about sex and relationships that she didn't know because of having been raised on this island by a man who took her whenever the urged settled upon him.

"Come," Ella told her new island mate as she stood. "Mother Ocean will take back her toys if we leave them on the beach."

She stood and brushed away the sand clinging to her buttocks and legs. She showed no modesty in lifting the clothing barely concealing the lower features of her femaleness. Underneath the already revealing cloth and fur was only a tiny thong that had once been part of the same belly dancer costume from which came her top. (Ella had never met the professional dancer who had once own these items. The woman had perished in the ship wreck that had left Ella, Father, and several others here so long ago.)

Ella gestured Justin to join her and then headed down the beach ... just twenty yards to the very first body. She dropped to her knees next to it, swatting away the little crabs feeding upon it, intending to begin stripping the dead sailor of all he had to offer...
 
Justin was glad that his new companion took to him so well. He was actually a little surprised by it. Then again if he had been alone for as long as her, perhaps he would welcome company no matter what it's form.

As they walked down the beach he was again surprised when she came to the first body and began to strip it of it's clothes and weapons. He had been expecting her to be a little squeamish but apparently she had no such qualms. Smiling he left her to it and continued down the beach until he came to the next one.

Sighing as he recognized it he nevertheless began to divest it of everything that he thought would be useful, stacking it all well above the high tide mark. Once he had done so he moved to the next body doing the same.

It took over half an hour to strip the bodies and then an hour to pick up the debris and boxes of cargo littering the beach and stack it all together. When they were finished they had a decent pile and he turned to Ella.

"Well it looks like we have a lot of stuff. Maybe you should tell me where we should take it all."
 
"First, we must feed Mother Ocean," she said. She could see in Justin's expression that he apparently didn't understand. She pointed to the nearest body, now in nothing but his tee shirt and boxers, the rest of his clothes and belonging in the stack near the two living. "We must return to Mother Ocean what she has given but which we not need."

Still, a bit of confusion in his face it seemed. She didn't know how else to explain that they had to take the bodies out beyond the reef and dump them, for the creatures of the sea to devour and, thus, return to Mother Ocean's circle of life.
 
Justin heard her words but he was not sure of there meaning. He stood there trying to puzzle them out. Obviously Mother ocean was the Sea, and she wanted to give it something. Why she was pointing towards his crew mates was beyond him though.

Then a thought hit him. At sea if a man died he was wrapped and his body consigned to the deep. Perhaps she was looking to do the same thing here. Yet they were not out at sea and wasn't burial the natural way of things?

Looking around though he didn't spot any shovels or sharp digging instruments, and dragging all the bodies to higher ground just to bury them was not something he would look forward to. He supposed he could burn them, but again where would he get enough wood and did a body burn?

No her idea seemed good. "Very well girl, but how do we get them way out there," he said pointing. 'I don't fancy swimming them all that way."
 
"I don't fancy swimming them all that way."

Ella laughed, out of place for a conversation about dealing with the dead. But it didn't occur to her how inappropriate it was because her upbringing had been that the dead were dead and no longer of value to the living, but that the Mother Ocean would treat them with all the respect due. She led Justin up to the trees, where just inside the tree line safe from the occasional storms was a well built raft. Although she didn't explain it at this moment, the craft was safe and sturdy enough to get them out to and back from the reef that protected the inner bay, but it wasn't something on which a sane person would want to attempt to cross the ocean.

They spent the next hour carefully gathering Justin's former crew members from up and down the beach. They'd found a couple of more hidden by rocks from where they'd initially been, and in the end they located 12 of Justin's 16 fellow crew members. They made two trips out to beyond the reef, gently pushing them over the side and into the ocean. With each body offered, Ella softly spoke, "For you Mother Ocean ... may this man's flesh refresh your soul."

It was a short prayer of sorts, but she spoke it with a sincere tone. The sun's lower rim had just touched the distant horizon by the time they'd stored away the boat and begun transferring their booty higher up the shore, where they'd leave it to the next day. Grabbing just a few items, mostly food, Ella finally led Justin up a half mile long, narrow trail through thickening jungle undergrowth until suddenly the foliage opened up to show a flat area in which sat her home...

4O2ISRQ.jpg

"Mine," she said gesturing toward the hut made from local materials and years of debris washed up on the beach. She smiled broadly to Justin, adding, "Yours."

Ella hurried ahead at a slow jog, her full, round ass on display at it had been all morning in the tiny belly dancer costume thong. She ran up the steps to store away the canned and bagged foods, waiting for Justin to ascend the steps. She looked and gestured left and right, asking, "Like?"
 
Justin had watched as Ella had ceremonially cast his crew mates into the deep water. By the second time they had made the trip he was sure he had seen a few dorsal fins cruising around out there. Still he was sure they would not complain. They had all eaten of the bounty of the sea, it was only fitting that they should return the favor.

By the end of the day he was tired and was ready for a good meal and a warm bed, and he followed Ella to what he hoped was both. He had to admit with her in front of him he could have walked a lot longer. The sight of her ass in that short dress was doing things to his body that it shouldn't.

Still they soon arrived at a small hut, which although rustic was well built and solid. Looking around Justin saw furniture and cupboards made out of driftwood and odds and ends and he smiled. The place was perfect.

"It is beautiful, much like it's owner," he told her.
 
Ella smiled, then blushed at the compliment. She glanced down toward her generous bosom and dramatic hour glass figure, then looked back up and said with a wide smile, "I'm the Kind."

She thought she saw confusion in Justin's eyes and laughed. "I don't know what a Kind is, do you? Father said I was one. He said, um..." She looked up and away, as if trying to recall the words exactly before looking back to Justin and explaining, "He said Ella, you are the Kind of woman every man, um, um, Fantasizes! Yes. The kind of woman every man fantasizes about when they are alone and lonely. I don't know what that means, but he used to say it a lot before he went to Mother Ocean."
 
Back
Top