The Pill

robbyngraves

Experienced
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Posts
40
My story goes like this...I'm cleaning out an apartment some tenants just moved out of. Setting on the counter is a red pill. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Later on in the day, I got a headache. I reached into my pocket where I also had some aspirin. I pulled out two pills and downed them not realizing I had taken the red pill by mistake. About twenty minutes later, my clit started throbbing! I had never felt anything like it! It was tingling so bad that i had to unbutton my jeans and reach in to rub it! Oh my God! That felt incredible! So I pulled my jeans all the way off, sat down and started rubbing my engorged clit! I had no idea why this was happening...i just knew i had to rub harder and faster! I felt like i was going out of my mind! At that moment, nothing else mattered to me other than rubbing my clit. It felt so good! I started talking to myself...saying, "thats it, whore rub faster!" i was moaning and writhing around on the carpet when suddenly the door opened and there stood the two guys who had rented the apartment. They stood there in shock, staring at me with both hands rubbing my pussy! I looked up at them but instead of being humiliated and stopping, i just kept rubbing. I said, "something has happened to my clit and i have to keep rubbing it!" the one guy started laughing and said, "did you take that red pill?" i said no, i didnt think so but he said, "yes you did...don't lie!!" the other guy asked him, "you left that here?" "uh huh" he replied. "So it really works, huh?" "yep, i guess so!" i didn't give a fuck what they were talking about all i knew was i needed to rub my clit...i wondered if it would cum. I screamed at them, "i need help! Will you please help me with my throbbing clit?" they started laughing.
 
If it had been me!

I think I would have gotten between your sexy legs and used my mouth to ease your suffering - bringing you pleasure till you begged me to stop.
 
Back
Top