Father and Son Doms looking to share me?

Just can't believe this is such a difficult idea for men to wrap their heads around but yes, it is a real desire and I'm not the only one.

There are a variety of polyandrous peoples in the world but yes it's so uncommon in N. America.

Fraternal Polyandry ... brothers sharing me ... perfect. Do i really have to go become one with the Sherpas to experience such a thing? ;)

Just can't believe this is such a difficult idea for men to wrap their heads around but yes, it is a real desire and I'm not the only one.

I can wrap my head around it... I just couldn't get my dad to do the same, and I've no sons to train. :rolleyes:

This thread is really interesting. I'm currently going through a lot of new experiences and feelings, especially with my home life, and my parents, and this just... really brought a lot of that forward. I never thought I'd be talking about things like this or opening up about it but this thread makes me want to.

This thread is really interesting. I'm currently going through a lot of new experiences and feelings, especially with my home life, and my parents, and this just... really brought a lot of that forward. I never thought I'd be talking about things like this or opening up about it but this thread makes me want to.

Welcome Marion12! Nice to have your input here. So is this in particular something you truly desire with your father or are you just wanting to discuss the idea itself. Either way I'm interested in hearing more. This is the BDSM Personals. You may also want to simply engage or begin your own thread in the same area OR just the BDSM playground and open up there to any thread that strikes your fancy. Most of all, don't be shy, be as open as you like. Some people here are jerks but most of us are very accepting and engaging. :kiss:

Mmm well sadly don't have a real daddy for you, but you're such a lovely, sexy lady I'd love to share you with my boyfriend. I call him my daddy anyway.

Mmm well sadly don't have a real daddy for you, but you're such a lovely, sexy lady I'd love to share you with my boyfriend. I call him my daddy anyway.

Thanks Love. Not quite what I have in mind but thank you for throwing it out there. :kiss:

Back