The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why thank-you. I really hope that I'm getting better. Before I submitted it, I did eliminate all the passive voice passages. I didn't even notice I'd done that again until I got to the PREVIEW section. :eek:

I hate it when I do that!

Why thank-you. I really hope that I'm getting better. Before I submitted it, I did eliminate all the passive voice passages. I didn't even notice I'd done that again until I got to the PREVIEW section. :eek:

I hate it when I do that!

Good. It will read even better. I think I'll forego the copy I have and head over to the link provided, then.

My weekend lasts until next Sunday night. It's such a comforting feeling . . .

Then the rest of the year hits. Ewwww!

Envy is one of the deadly sins, Bear, so I am avoiding it.....with difficulty. Enjoy your weekend enough for all of us, okay? :)

Envy is one of the deadly sins, Bear, so I am avoiding it.....with difficulty. Enjoy your weekend enough for all of us, okay? :)

Mine probably started after yours. We don't get off until Good Friday and then take the week after Easter. I understand that some places even schedule in a Fall Break. I find this odd.

Mine probably started after yours. We don't get off until Good Friday and then take the week after Easter. I understand that some places even schedule in a Fall Break. I find this odd.

Our weekend was just the four days: Good Friday, Saturday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.....back to work tomorrow, although I get to work from home. Yay me.

I don't find the idea of a Fall break odd. I would like more breaks. :) If I remember correctly, we are all supposed to be driving rocket ships and working 3 day weeks. That's what I was taught in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back