Married Man Handjob

I've always said in my relationships, past and present, that if I can't satisfy my man and he cheated on me it would be my own fault. IN MY OPINION both parties have a job of keeping the sex life spicy and if you let it slip and either of you stray, well, you've not been doing that job properly.

Unless of course sex isn't important in your relationship, which Im guessing for everyone on here, it is.

Wowsa! So Interesting to follow this now. Just so you know, this is a fetish I have. I really hate to bring my husband up, but he is a very giving and sexy man. I am very satisfied with my sex life. My fetish that I described is a desire I have. Yes I know it is cheating, but it just feels so right at the time. I don't look for affairs (and believe me - some men want my number and feel the right to continue) and it is so quick. When I get this feeling I just want to fulfill it. There is nothing missing in my bed at night. I just enjoy getting a man off and watching him cum.

Have you told him about this? If not, do you think he'd enjoy knowing about it, or would be jeoulous?

Some men are jeoulous, others get off knowing their wife is so hot and sexy.

The perfect man "arrogant' .

There is nothing hot about this post. Guess I'm a married prude who thinks the guys who would let you do this are scum and you're pretty much a slut.

I know I'll be in the minority and will get heat for this, but I am not ashamed to take my marriage-and that of others-seriously.

If its any consolation I would still fault the cheating dog more than you. You can;t touch what they won't put in your hand.

As for your husband being rewarded?

yes a cheating wife is certainly a reward I would enjoy:rolleyes:

This is wildly inappropriate... You can totally have your opinion about this but regarding your slut shaming you can go to hell. Your judgment of other peoples kinks are also totally out of line.

Back to the OP. I love this!
I've slept with married men before, but I hadn't even considered what you're describing. Getting a man away briefly and then returning to his wife immediately after. That gets me wet.
It does seem tempting to expand it to a quick fuck. Knowing my sticky juices and scent would be lingering while he is feet away from his wife is certainly enticing...

Just a friendly reminder!

From the sticky at the top of the forum:

Welcome to Fetish & Sexuality Central!
This is the home for all those topics that really get you going.

Do you have a thing for women in short skirts? Do you love cross dressing? Fixate on cock, or tits? Maybe you like a gorgeous pair of feet? Do you love to play erotically with balloons? Then this is the place for you!

Fetish Central is your place for discussing whatever turns you on.

NOT PERMITTED here or anywhere on Literotica.com:
Bestiality
Underage (All fetishes must be for 18+ only)

Please see the Forum Rules for complete posting guidelines.

Please keep this a SAFE place for conversation. Try not to ridicule someone just because you think their fetish is weird. Yours might seem equally weird to someone else!

If you can't post without being sarcastic and rude, then please save your comments for the General Board!

Have fun!

Last edited:
This is wildly inappropriate... You can totally have your opinion about this but regarding your slut shaming you can go to hell. Your judgment of other peoples kinks are also totally out of line.

Thank you for pointing this out! I had missed lovecraft's post previously.

questions

Wowsa! So Interesting to follow this now. Just so you know, this is a fetish I have. I really hate to bring my husband up, but he is a very giving and sexy man. I am very satisfied with my sex life. My fetish that I described is a desire I have. Yes I know it is cheating, but it just feels so right at the time. I don't look for affairs (and believe me - some men want my number and feel the right to continue) and it is so quick. When I get this feeling I just want to fulfill it. There is nothing missing in my bed at night. I just enjoy getting a man off and watching him cum.

I'm really curious about this so I have a few questions for you:

when was the first time you did this?
Had you been thinking about it for awhile or did it just hit you all of a sudden?
How many times have you done it?
And when was the last time?

Hand job in a restaurant?

Hmm, I am sure as hell eating in the wrong restaurant.... :)

So would grouchiness!

So true! I always know when my husband needs me to attack him. It may not be the most arousing motivation but giving him something sexually is the quickest way to coax him out of his usual grumpiness. The older he gets, the more often his mood is ugly and, unfortunately, the less interest he has in playing. It's a dilemma!

I've always said in my relationships, past and present, that if I can't satisfy my man and he cheated on me it would be my own fault. IN MY OPINION both parties have a job of keeping the sex life spicy and if you let it slip and either of you stray, well, you've not been doing that job properly.

Unless of course sex isn't important in your relationship, which Im guessing for everyone on here, it is.

Keep the home fires burning....Chuck Barry said that in a rear interview. Asked about being on the road woman going for him. He said..."My wife Keeps those home fires burning..."

kudos, sheana!

B.S. Alert

Sorry but, I have to call B.S. on this one. So, a married guy leaves his wife and/or family for 10 minutes and goes outside? So, he is able to do this how? He can walk out and she won't ask why? NOPE, I get a big B.S. alert..

Sorry...

Sorry but, I have to call B.S. on this one. So, a married guy leaves his wife and/or family for 10 minutes and goes outside? So, he is able to do this how? He can walk out and she won't ask why? NOPE, I get a big B.S. alert..

Sorry...

Oh, this happens more than you might be aware ;)

Sorry...

"I have to go to the bathroom" - Leaves...

I'm shocked!

Sorry...

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you. Someone on a sex message board is trying to pass off a fantasy as reality? Wow! What's next? I suppose you're going to try to tell me that there was gambling at Casablanca.

Seriously though, it wouldn't take me 10 minutes to get off if I were lucky enough to find myself in that situation. It would be so hot I'm pretty sure I could finish in 3 or 4 minutes at most. When I'm in bed with my wife I take my time and make sure she is taken care of. If I'm in a restaurant men's room I'm going to get to the finish line as fast as I can and get out.

I have been given a hand job while my wife was in another a part of the bar. I often drift off to talk to people she doesn't know. If I made an excuse for wandering away that arouse her suspicions, sadly the HJ situation doesn't happen often. Well only once in the last whatever years.

Oh my goodness. I can understand your doubt because you may not be able to get away with it. I will say that I have lured some men aside that would not (or could not) go at the time. Most men will say they have a work call or issue they need to take care of. I say something similar to my husband when he is with me. It is not for everyone, but most men I have found do find a way to escape. Lucky for me

Oh my goodness. I can understand your doubt because you may not be able to get away with it. I will say that I have lured some men aside that would not (or could not) go at the time. Most men will say they have a work call or issue they need to take care of. I say something similar to my husband when he is with me. It is not for everyone, but most men I have found do find a way to escape. Lucky for me

Yeah I think I could find a way to sneak off. Day trip to Tampa?

Mmmmmmm

I'll meet you anytime you'd like sweet girl.......... How about the rail, surrounded by people during this year's Kentucky Derby? ;)

Back to the OP. I love this!
I've slept with married men before, but I hadn't even considered what you're describing. Getting a man away briefly and then returning to his wife immediately after. That gets me wet.
It does seem tempting to expand it to a quick fuck. Knowing my sticky juices and scent would be lingering while he is feet away from his wife is certainly enticing...

Now that's sexy!

Back