Men who like chatting about their wives

Having your wife wear something revealing can be arousing, know king some guys are looking and wanting to fuck her. However hearing about something she has done prior to you, or what the two of you have done is equally arousing.
 
Having your wife wear something revealing can be arousing, know king some guys are looking and wanting to fuck her. However hearing about something she has done prior to you, or what the two of you have done is equally arousing.

Hearing about prior encounters - that's a blast
 
Count me in

Love talking about my shy wife.

I love to talk about my shy wife too. She is a very sexy older lady (62) who finds it difficult to believe that she can still turn heads, but she does. Whether it be in a pair of ass hugging skinny jeans or a cleavage revealing little black dress. I just wish that she would be more willing to accept the fact and indulge in her sexuality.
 
Count me in on this. My wife is 26/f and relatively shy, but I wish she wasn't!

My wife's reserved too and I wish she was comfortable with having some pictures taken but she never has been. It would make me hard as a rock knowing a guy or girl is gawking over her sexy body because she is sexy. One can dream lol
 
Mine has really come out of her shell the past 6 months. So proud of her and her confidence to explore new adventures.
 
Chatting about wife.

I like to talk about my wife. 5-7 190 true blonde blue eyes. Sometime not noticeable on the street but when she gets her party plan on she can turn every guys/girls head.

She does not jump into the sack with everyone but those who have had her always ask for seconds and thirds and fourths.

A true pleasure watching her with her lovers she never fails to amaze me.
 
Not married here

But if any of you are bi curious I am happy to chat
 
I too enjoy chatting about my wife. Its a turn on and helps get new ideas flowing!
 
A favorite pastime.

What she has done with me, what she has done with others, what she has admitted to wanting to do, and what I want her to do. All are great things.
 
my conservative wife

I have never been able to get her to play, although I tried many times over the years. But, one time, she went with the girls to a bar with male strippers. I stayed home, had a few drinks and went to bed. Around one in the morning , I heard her come in, and she came into the bedroom, dove under the covers, and gave me an incredible blow job. When I asked what brought that on, she told me.
She said one of the strippers came over to their table and started dancing for them. He then undid her blouse and sucked on her nipples. I guess she let him know she approved and he then slid down on the floor , spread her legs, and stuck his head up her skirt, and was licking her pussy through her panties. She says she stopped him, then ( to my dismay) and had to come home, because she needed to be fucked.
That was the one and only time,20 something years ago, and now we haven't even had intercourse once in the past ten years. She has had a medical problem, and isn't interested in sex at all. She does give me the occasional halfhearted blowjob, but she doesn't even want me to touch her.
That memory of the stripper is fading, but it is all that I have. I'd love to watch her with someone else, but that dream is gone now.
 
Love reading about all your sexy wives & feel free to send me a PM or YIM with more details too ;)
 
The very first time I laid eyes on my wife I named her a goddess: 5'6", around 150 lbs and an incredibly curvy 36C. But it was the eyes, God help me... hazel-grey eyes framed in flowing brunette hair. Ten years later, she might have put on a few more pounds, but she's still a goddess to me.

She's still a bit on the conservative side, but the last year or so she's started coming out her shell; I got a very awesome video of her masturbating to orgasm while I was a way on a business trip, and she's finally (FINALLY!) been convinced that sex toys are ok to use as a couple. Sweet... time for some experimentation! :D Been wanting to do this with her since the beginning, but she'd convinced herself that using a dildo when you're with someone is somehow bad... not sure where she got that idea, but I'm planning on showing her just how wrong she's been. :devil:
 
Back
Top