The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mr1jlkyzHp1r95t24o1_r1_500.png

Can't say he's the first one.

I'm really enjoying these cool summer nights.

It appears my sleep pattern is back on track, of course every time I feel like I'm back in the routine something changes. The last eleven months has been a little on the erratic side.

I guess I didn't have just one last thought... do I ever?

I'm awake.. I don't know why I'm still awake, only that I am. So.. I think I'm going to get some work done.

Someone wants to rock n roll all night, and party every day.

HINT: It's not me. I could sleep until Christmas.

Easter eggs hunts, fun.
Paycheck hunts, NOT FUN.
Where the hell did he put it?! Did he forget again?!
He totally forgot again.

I forgot how much happiness you can get from simple things.

Like merry-go-rounds.

I also forgot how simple, fun things sometimes hurt.

Don't try jumping on moving merry-go-rounds, kids.

What the hell is going on with my sleep schedule? Ugh....I need avoid taking naps, I guess, if being up at this hour is the end result

Weird thing is that I was nodding off like four hours ago, so I relocated to bed. And not a wink of sleep. Took a melatonin, it wore off, so I took a unisom, and I'm not feeling anything from that. How the hell do people sleep?

What the hell is going on with my sleep schedule? Ugh....I need avoid taking naps, I guess, if being up at this hour is the end result

Weird thing is that I was nodding off like four hours ago, so I relocated to bed. And not a wink of sleep. Took a melatonin, it wore off, so I took a unisom, and I'm not feeling anything from that. How the hell do people sleep?

kisses a handsome cheek

Sorry to hear that, lovely, but...it does mean I get to see you, which is always great.

winks with a playful smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back