Pissing In Mouth?

never tried, but I am deperately looking for a woman to smother me with her ass and make me drink her pee. Any ladies in FL want to help me out?

Wonderful Pissing

My ex-wife and I were into oral in a big way. I loved to 69 with her. I would bring her to a crashing orgasm and while she was squirming on my mouth she would piss. It was a shock the first time and I didn't swallow. But I found that I did like it. So the next time in 69, a daily thing. She had her orgasm and pissed in my mouth I swallowed all that I could. She would piss full force. It was hard to catch all of her piss. But it gave me a warm horny feeling that I do miss to this day. It was a daily occurance eating my ex every day and drinking her piss, I loved it. The taste of a womens cum and piss mixed together is a wonderful thing. My current wife gave up on sex 15+ years ago and I haven't had anything since. She wouldn't do Oral or Anal, which my ex loved. I do miss it all and have for over 22 years.
Chuck

Lady Claire has felt a bit under the weather lately and to keep me on my toes, she turned my training over to Uncle Billy. He is extremely fond of piss games and loves to empty his bladder into my mouth when he awakens in the morning. It's a time when his bladder is swollen with piss and the piss is strong tasting. This morning as I knelt in the bath tub, he aimed his piss-hard cock at my face and filled my mouth with the strongest, saltiest piss I have ever tasted. As some drooled over my chin and onto my titties, he stopped his flow and allowed my to swallow. I swallowed slowly, enjoying every drop, then opened my mouth for more piss. He gave me another mouthful, allowed me to swallow and the repeated the pissing fun.

He did this until he had emptied himself and I had filled my stomach with his piss, then he shoved his cock into my mouth, took hold of fists full of my hair and fucked my mouth and throat until his cum followed his piss into my belly. I was a wonderful way to begin the day.

Uncle Billy has suggest I came my Lit name from BabyxGirl to BabyxSlut......Jena

my responce

Having been on both giving and reciving ends of pee play, i can say that for me, the reciving was probably the hottest, being tied to the bed and blindfolded, then feeling her kneel either side of my head and expecting her to lower her pussy onto my face only to be completley suprised by what felt like a red hot jet of her pee flowing all over my face, tried to open my mouth and drink as much as i could, and the pee just kept on coming!...womens bladders can hold so much liquid ;)
After finishing she did lower her pussy onto my face to lick her clean and she came within seconds...i guess she really enjoyed it too!
The giving i found to be really difficult, due to the massive erection (OK..not massive, just really hard!) i got whenever i tried. did manage it a few times, but to me, i always seem to find being pissed on to give a more erotic sensation, than actually doing the pissing...fortunatley for me...she felt the same.

my wife used to piss on me anytime I wanted but now that I've gotten some age on me I have trouble getting up and down, when she's done. miss it so much.

I really have no idea anymore about how much piss I drunk in my life, but I am sure it’s more than all the soft drinks and alcohol drinks I drunk in my life together…
It starts in the morning when I drink my own morning pee and then my wifes, goes one over the day when I have sex and ask for piss in my mouth, I really need to know how it taste, how the consistence is, which color it has, how it smells.

This is a sad thing :(

People wondering what it's like to piss in someones mouth... when there are people like me so very desperate to drink every drop of it!

Please please please stop wasting it and let me have it! :D

That's pretty hot. I love it when people are actually greedy/thirsty for depraved acts like this.

I fanatsize the day Master has to take a piss, orders me to follow Him to the bathroom and into the tub. He'll take His cock and piss all over me as I kneel and when finished, or just about finished with a few drops left, grab His slave's hair and head and force His cock into my mouth. No need to shake off, that is what His slave's mouth is for.

Or Master will order me to the bathroom, pulling on my leash attached to my nipples and clit, kneel and have me take His cock and hold Him while He pees. Then taking my head and cleaning my Master's cock.

I've never done that before and Master will do this these small steps to train His slave. His lustful desire and goal is for His slave to take His piss fully in her mouth no matter where He is.

Whether it is in the middle of the night before He needs to be serviced, so He does not have to leave the bed, or anywhere in the house. My mouth will always be on my Master's cock.

mmmmmmmm I can imagine Him working on the computer and His slave sitting on the floor between His legs suckling His cock and He needing to piss and telling me "piss slave" and His slave obeying, knowing just what to do. Hearing Him moan and caress His slave's head will excite this slave, make her wet and clit hard! :heart:

Reading through this thread has made me wonder if pyls crave or at least fantasize more about being pissed in than PYLs enjoy or desire to use their pyls in such a manner?

Thank you Sir. Would be more beautiful if put into practice.

Is your master not into it? Or are you too far apart to put it into practice?

Reading through this thread has made me wonder if pyls crave or at least fantasize more about being pissed in than PYLs enjoy or desire to use their pyls in such a manner?

It's something I've fantasized about (very much as was described above, actually), but have not done. I can't say for certain how much I'd enjoy it, but I do know that I would enjoy the service aspect of it (e.g. not having to get out of bed in the morning, but just using my pyl's mouth instead).

Is your master not into it? Or are you too far apart to put it into practice?

He is into it. It is His desire that I described. Unfortunately, we are far apart.

It's something I've fantasized about (very much as was described above, actually), but have not done. I can't say for certain how much I'd enjoy it, but I do know that I would enjoy the service aspect of it (e.g. not having to get out of bed in the morning, but just using my pyl's mouth instead).

mmmmmmmmmm... Very nice Sir!

Thanks for your answer. I think it'll take a little more practice for Daddy to be able to use me instead or walking to the bathroom. I haven't perfected the art of drinking piss neatly. When I have asked Daddy why he makes me drink his piss the only answer he gives me is "Because I can".

Thanks for your answer. I think it'll take a little more practice for Daddy to be able to use me instead or walking to the bathroom. I haven't perfected the art of drinking piss neatly. When I have asked Daddy why he makes me drink his piss the only answer he gives me is "Because I can".

There is a bit of a turn-on for me... perhaps jerking off onto her face and then cleaning her cum-soaked face with my piss, while she basks in the decadent affections that I give her.

But a lot of it is just enjoying being served... the convenience... the feeling like royalty, that she would do something so wicked to show her devotion to me, and to serving me.

There is a bit of a turn-on for me... perhaps jerking off onto her face and then cleaning her cum-soaked face with my piss, while she basks in the decadent affections that I give her.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But a lot of it is just enjoying being served... the convenience... the feeling like royalty, that she would do something so wicked to show her devotion to me, and to serving me.

a Dom at heart! ;)

I fanatsize the day Master has to take a piss, orders me to follow Him to the bathroom and into the tub. He'll take His cock and piss all over me as I kneel and when finished, or just about finished with a few drops left, grab His slave's hair and head and force His cock into my mouth. No need to shake off, that is what His slave's mouth is for.

Though I serve a dominatrix (Lady C) I am often used as her urinal. She straddles my head and allows me to drink the nectar from her Fount of Venus, but only on a rare occasion. When those moments arise my heart pounds against my ribs with such force I can feel my breasts shaking with its rhythm. Of course, not all her pee finds my mouth and that which runs off my face wets her lovely feet, and I must bathe them with my lips and tongue. Oh how wonderful it is to serve a beautiful Mistress like Lady C!

Lady C's humble slut Jena.

I was bit doubtful about that...
There are things that do nothing for me per se, but I would like to do them just because I get a kick from that power trip when he accepts to do for me something he would never dream of doing. I was wondering if that was the "proper" state of mind or "should" I do only something that turns me on as well.
But what the heck, its a really good feeling.

I was bit doubtful about that...
There are things that do nothing for me per se, but I would like to do them just because I get a kick from that power trip when he accepts to do for me something he would never dream of doing. I was wondering if that was the "proper" state of mind or "should" I do only something that turns me on as well.
But what the heck, its a really good feeling.

Doing something..anything...for Daddy just because he says so whether on a whim or just as a power trip for him as opposed to because it turns him on sexually puts me faster in the submissive mindspace than anything sexually related.

By nature, I am a dominatrix and until last night only one person (my soul mate Teri) was permitted to pee in my mouth. Last night, after she fucked me silly with a strap on, Max (Maxine) took me into the bathroom and ordered me to lie in the tub. I obeyed! I watched as she lowered her raven haired pussy toward my face, and when she demanded: "Open your mouth!" I opened my mouth and received a steady stream of hot urine. I swallowed as rapidly as I was able, but alas, most of her golden nectar soaked my face and hair.

When the final drops had been expelled from her, Max lay atop me and we had a wonderful session of girl-girl 69!

Doing something..anything...for Daddy just because he says so whether on a whim or just as a power trip for him as opposed to because it turns him on sexually puts me faster in the submissive mindspace than anything sexually related.

Now that is what I really needed to hear, very encouraging.
Thank you :rose:

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

I'm not sure about drinking pee but my ex-girlfriend used to only give me blowjobs if I was willing to wear a condom and drink the cum after I was done while she used a huge dildo on herself; it was really hot.

It is not supposed to be sprayed into her mouth like a fire hose! Instead, she should get onto her knees in front of him, and look into his eyes. Next, he should use one of his hands to gently position her chin near his cock, and then as she opens her mouth, he guides his penis into it.

Then, he slowly releases his pee. Slowly, I reiterate. This enables both of them to savor the experience! As he is emptying his bladder into her mouth, he should gently cup each of her mouthcheeks into his hands and hold her face, gently.

As his pee subsides, she cleans his dick with her mouth. then brings it to a hardon, and sucks him off, naturally swallowing his precious sperm.

Pee will taste great (I am told) if he has consumed beer, and the beer is his piss. I have noticed that when I drink white iced tea flavored with blueberries, that my piss smells delightful, just like the tea!

LOL, there is no 'right' way to do it, or most things actually, it is all up to those involved and what works for them or is required at the time. As to taste and beer, what if the recipient doesn't like the taste of beer?...then once again it is personal taste as to if it tastes great or not. Piss does take on a fraction of the flavour of certain things the giver may have consumed, especially if in large amounts. For me, my biggest dislike so far in terms of taste is when he has been on a coffee binge....it smells and tastes of piss and that particular coffee and is not pleasant to me in the least....I can't stand the taste of the coffee he drinls!! Even when he has been drinking liters of water, there is still a taste...it is natural and no amount of water will make it tasteless...colourless and less odor perhaps, but taste remains.

Catalina:cattail:

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

me and my sis used to do it earlier but now that she is married i miss the action yes it feels like having warm beer

It is not supposed to be sprayed into her mouth like a fire hose! Instead, she should get onto her knees in front of him, and look into his eyes. Next, he should use one of his hands to gently position her chin near his cock, and then as she opens her mouth, he guides his penis into it.

Then, he slowly releases his pee. Slowly, I reiterate. This enables both of them to savor the experience! As he is emptying his bladder into her mouth, he should gently cup each of her mouthcheeks into his hands and hold her face, gently.

As his pee subsides, she cleans his dick with her mouth. then brings it to a hardon, and sucks him off, naturally swallowing his precious sperm.

Pee will taste great (I am told) if he has consumed beer, and the beer is his piss. I have noticed that when I drink white iced tea flavored with blueberries, that my piss smells delightful, just like the tea!

I have found the best piss for drinking (quality not quantity) is when a man has NOT been drinking too much of any liquid. Consuming too much liquid dilutes the urine and lessens the salty piss flavor I desire when a man pushes his cock into my mouth and slowly feeds me his delicious piss....filling my mouth, stepping back to watch me swallow and savor his piss, then pushing his cock back into my mouth and filling it again. When he is done, my daddy usually wipes his cock on my face or in my hair. If I am fortunate, he will fuck my mouth and throat until he feeds my a reward of cum.

It's a wonderful power trip

I have trused up submissives and used them as urnals for punisment when they have earned it. Never found it much of a turn on except for the power trip. Someone who drinks your pee is truly submissive . - Hugo55

Always looking near the Syracuse NY area.

Back