Mara again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet wonderful Mara, your not 62, but a blossoming 40 year one.
I so have been lurking, because I love your post and your pictures, you are an inspiration.
And thank you for ALL THE POST AND YOUR SUPPORT, means the world to me.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Yes indeed! ;)

This would be Before the tail insertion when the whip was in play. As well as a variety of paddles...

Wonderful, a new thread!! So glad you decided to keep going sexy lady, Lit would have not been the same without you here.

Thanks, m'dear. I'm hooked.

Wonderful!!!!

Delicious!!!

Amazing!!!!!!

PS: I apologize for taking your TOPP!!

Laughing... This post was worth Far more to me than a TOPP. Thanks for all your appreciation. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Oh the possibilities... will have to approach this from every angle!!!:D

You've the idea!!!

Sweet wonderful Mara, your not 62, but a blossoming 40 year one.
I so have been lurking, because I love your post and your pictures, you are an inspiration.
And thank you for ALL THE POST AND YOUR SUPPORT, means the world to me.

How lovely to see you here, dear Emm. Thanks so much. :kiss::heart:

Have you been spanked on the other end? Just puzzled as it's not your birthday. I had a dream last night in which you gave me some written notes on my grammar. :eek:

Looking forward to another 200 pages of your loveliness, Mara :rose: I am always delighted to see you post. :kiss::rose:

i'm sneaking in to say hello to my lovely friend. Be happy, Mara!

Still not understanding about the sneaking. :confused:
Loud and proud, m'dear.
Great to hear from you. Feeling very happy indeed. :kiss:

Have you been spanked on the other end? Just puzzled as it's not your birthday. I had a dream last night in which you gave me some written notes on my grammar. :eek:

Laughing about the dream.

Heavens, we don't want to reserve the excitement of spanking Just for birthdays! I happen to love it. Wriggle... HA

Wow!!!! Loving the tease!!!! I'm thinking if you post a new pic on every page, I need to run up the post counts!!!!😈😈😈😈

Oh my goodness, you already comment on every pic and some replies. Not to mention the bumps. I appreciate how you've always kept all my threads moving. :kiss::heart:

I already feel I post too much with the daily pic. You want MORE?
Laughing. I kind of got the urge with the end of the last thread.... :eek:

Love the down blouse view!!!! Love the hair!!!! Love the look on your face!!!! Now I just need to be behind you, giving you the spankings you need and crave!!!!

Gawwwd, you know me well.

Yummy!!!! Nice and red too!!!!😈😈😈😈

Your favorite color. ;)

❤ I don't show enough love to the lovely ladies of lit. You are such a beautiful soul and super sexy xoxo

The hassock looks like it spins? Does it? That would be a fun game. Spin the Mara! ;)

It doesn't spin. I wish it did. The matching chair does spin. The hassock has the same base, but not functional.

You have such a delicious looking bottom. It appears to be freshly spanked here and perfectly positioned for...

Yes, freshly spanked and burning.

Just beautiful, love every pic u have posted, thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks so much for commenting! :kiss:

Looking forward to another 200 pages of your loveliness, Mara :rose: I am always delighted to see you post. :kiss::rose:

Thanks, sweet man. :kiss::heart:

such a cute pair of cheeks, both ends, lovely

So glad you approve, and I appreciate your comments here. :kiss::heart:

~~~~~~~~~

I'm so far behind with communications. I just got overwhelmed, and dumped a lot of PM's so forgive me if you don't get a response. I'm doing the best I can.

Yummy! Mind if I lick you from your back to your belly?

Mind?! ;) :cool:

I could stare at this all day....:rolleyes:

Smiling... :kiss:

Ooh, tasty!

Mmm...

❤ I don't show enough love to the lovely ladies of lit. You are such a beautiful soul and super sexy xoxo

Ruby, m'dear, I treasure your words. :heart:

This a great statement.....wish I could send this out to all of lit:rose:

She's a special one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back