In a world of Demons ~ Closed ~

Lyaindra was still shivering as she came down from her orgasm when she heard that admonishment from her mistress. Her cock WAS still tender from the beaded play that she had 'endured' earlier but she wasn't upset over it at all, she thoroughly had enjoyed the different kind of play that Lyaindra had put her through.

As her mistress reached beneath the table Jezzella yelped out as she was being milked for her mistress, though with the aura that her mistress gave off she remained rock hard and ready to cum again. The second orgasm didn't wane in 'power' at all and even as Jezzella felt as though more beads were being pushed back in her ears lowered slightly in concern as she didn't know if her cock could handle being tormented like that again so quickly.

As Jezzella was provided with a kinder look though she panted hard, her tongue rough and hanging out of her mouth slightly as she felt the mist sucking on her still sore nipples, though as she came a third time from all the stimulation not to mention the sleeve working her cock into a frenzy, she remained quite coherent as she heard her mistress telling her that she had earned a reward.

As Lyaindra climbed up onto the table though and spread her legs like that though Jezzella didn't hesitate at all, instead she pressed her muzzle right up to her mistresses hairlessly smooth slit, though she heard her mistress explaining about a pet name, she was thankful for that. A part of her had always wondered what it would be like to play in public on the receiving end as well, however she was royalty and so had restricted herself as well.

Eagerly she licked at her mistresses pussy, groaning and panting as her cock throbbed with such a need to cum fueled by her desire to please. As her muzzle was pulled back though she nodded slightly.

" I... like that name... mistress."

She honestly thought that this was a thrilling idea, and as Lyaindra pushed her muzzle right back to her pussy Jezzella willingly stabbed her rough tongue into her mistresses pussy and then swept her rough tongue up, flicking Lyaindra's clit. Straining hard to please her mistress put Jezzella into pain by yanking on her nipples but she loved it, and grinding her pussy onto that dildo she worked towards another larger orgasm.

Being called Keara thrilled her and so she focused hard, not even hearing the door as the maiden returned with Aurelion. The Captain's eyes widened at the scene but he silently entered, the click of the door behind him announcing that the door was closed and locked again. He moved and simply leaned against the wall, his eyes watching the scene. Lyaindra was clearly enjoying herself, but he was sure that there was more to be discussed within the next small while, so he didn't 'join in' straight away.

Instead he let things play out... for now. His pure dominant presence was there though, seeming to patiently wait for Lyaindra to cum before he would 'take charge' at least of her.
 
The roughness her pets tongue was almost too much as it instantly brought her to that edge. Her legs trembled as she tried to hold back, clearly enjoying Jezzella's new maw with her nose pressing against the throbbing clit. It wasn't long after he had entered the room, that Lyaindra hit her climax. His very scent increased her excitement, then to see him watching their little show, she couldn't hold back any longer. Lyaindra came hard enough that her juices coated Jezzella's furry face and slowly Lyaindra slowly moved away to get back down.

Without saying anything more, she reached underneath the table and milked one last orgasm from Jezzella. The bowl was only half way full before she gave Jezzella a break to speak with Aurelion. For the time being the stimulation had stopped and the chains released her arms to give her freedom to eat on her own. Although her legs were still pinned down and her cock remained within the hole, keeping her in the displayed position on the table.

"You did extremely well for your first time. Just look at the cum you provided for me... I think I will enjoy milking you more often."

Lyaindra held the bowl and dipped a couple of fingers into it, then licked it off while smiling. Originally she had planned on putting the cum into a wine glass to drink it like she normally would. Although with her Master here now, she set the bowl off to the side and kissed Jezzella's cum soaked face.

"You may keep eating if you wish while you talk with Master."

For now she remained in her demon form until the two of them talk things out and she waited patiently for any instructions. She also curious to see how he would want her to drink all the cum she had milked from Jezzella. He did say that he wanted her in the panther form when they were together, yet he also mentioned that when they were alone and on his time. Which made it difficult for her to know if that is what he wanted right now or wait until later.

She did start to show some signs of her cat like attitude by 'playing' with the bowl of cum. She kept dipping her fingers in it, swirling it around before licking the seed off her fingers. She truly did act like a kitten with its first bowl of milk, pawing it at licking it off her paw, unable to stay away from it. It was addicting to her and she couldn't keep out of the bowl that tempted her. During that time a couple features of her panther started to show, mainly her cat ears and twitching tail.
 
Jezzella could see that her mistress clearly liked the 'changes' to the Queen's tongue and with her will to please she took no real notice of Aurelion entering nor did she acknowledge that anything existed other than her mistresses pussy. Swirling and lapping her tongue she pressed her maw hungrily into her mistresses pussy, gorging even as she came over and over, the sleeve proving quite adept at providing her mistress with a good amount of cum, especially with one person providing it all.

As her mistress came though she groaned happily, though as she was provided a break, she did stretch her arms a bit as she regarded her Captain of the Guard. She considered her feelings of fear that he might take Lyaindra away and came to a decision for herself.

" My mistress is my world now Captain... you will do everything you can to protect and honor the trust that she had put into you. In exchange, we will agree that she has clearly been dominated by you and that you are her master. I will allow you the evenings with her, so long as she is with me during the days."

This seemed quite fair to her, considering she didn't really even want to give that up, however Aurelion smiled gently, kindly though with a look to Lyaindra, she was informed that she wasn't to drink all her milk... that he had a plan for her when the discussions were done. He did also inform her through the mark that she was to be in her panther form even within the presence of the Queen however only when the Queen herself was in her pet form. When Jezzella was the face of the realm Lyaindra would be in her strong demonic form, however when they were alone like this where both women were so submissive.

" I believe that when we are here alone together, you will both bend to my will. You will be pet sisters in lust and love, and I will care for you both in that way. I will ensure that you are both taken very good care of, and in return you will both bend to me."

As he was saying that he walked over to the table where Jezzella knelt in her pet form and taking hold of the chains which were attached to her nipples he gave them a pull, making the Queen squeal, shudder and almost cum straight from that. Looking to her he reached up and pet her muzzle which she instinctively leaned into for a moment before he nodded.

" I... agree..."

Jezzella smiled though and added though, curiosity filling her as she looked to Lyaindra as she was clearly displaying her own primal tenencies.

" While we are here like this, together and alone you are both of our masters. In every other situation, I am your Queen and you will respect that. If you cannot, I will not abide this."

Aurelion simply nodded though looking over to Lyaindra he smirked.

" Lyaindra will need her own pet name... I think we will use Dejah for her."

Jezzella grinned but nodded, she reaching calmly for a piece of food before she offered it with her teeth to Aurelion, the big hulking Captain moving to her and leaning forwards he took the fruit but then pulled her closer and kissed her muzzle, moving along her face as he held her in place. Finally though he broke away and looked to Lyaindra.

" Come here Dejah, we have to include you in this my pet."

He took the bowl from her when she approached and 'made' her climb up onto the table, a silent nod telling her that she was to kiss her sister pet, Jezzella grinning in a tigerish way, looking forwards to this new arrangement already!
 
As she shifted fully into her panther form, her ears lowered in protest to leaving the cum milk and she licked her lips to get as much as possible. It wasn't easy for her to put the milk down since she wanted more, though she did and also knelt on the floor while he spoke to Jezzella. Her ears twitched to the things they were saying and on some level, it amazed her that Jezzella would agree to those terms. From where she knelt on the floor, Lyaindra could clearly see Jezzella's still throbbing cock from under the table. All the temptations in the world called to her and she was about to crawl under the table when she heard that he wanted them to be sisters.

Here her ears perked up with interest and curiosity while watching the little scene play out between them. She's never actually had a sister of her own considering she is normally the only female with her Masters. Things have gotten more interesting in her world and that is putting it lightly. A soft meow escape after hearing the name he had chosen for her, letting him that she liked it. Having a new name isn't anything new to her and she actually had wondered if he would give her a new name or not, that question had clearly been answered.

He hadn't given her permission to speak and it wasn't taking her long to slip into her role as his pet. A hint of protest and curiosity flashed in her eyes while watching him take her bowl away. She had claimed it as hers and she wasn't done with it! Instead of protesting and dwelling over it, she crawled up on the table next to Jezzella as she kept eyeing the bowl of cum milk.

With the permission he had given, she meowed lovingly and started purring without hesitation leaned in to kiss Jezzella. She first licked her cum off her sisters muzzle and soon her tongue met with Jezzella's. Her purring grew louder as she kissed her new sister while her tail flicked with excitement. He can tell by her markings though that she needed to feed again soon, even if she didn't want to admit it right then. Her own aroused state and the lust of a succubus kept driving her forward as she lightly clawed through Jezzella's soft fur.
 
Aurelion was clearly 'in control' at the moment and all three of them knew it deeply within their souls. He could tell that Lyaindra didn't 'want' to give up her milk, but then again his words inspired in her that she would get it, just not right then or now. For Jezzella.. the way that she saw things was that she could either fight this and eventually cause a rift between herself, her mistress and the Captain, or she could compromise and ensure that everyone was happy.

She certainly didn't want a rift to be formed in their relationships as she was secretly afraid that she would 'lose' in that was the case as Aurelion did hold actual power of Lyaindra while Jezzella only could offer was her very heart and love. She had sought someone like Lyaindra out for so long that she was deathly afraid of being tossed aside again, since it had happened once already.

As Lyaindra let out that soft meow though Jezzella grinned as she could tell that the leopard was so submissive which only happened around the Captain. For a split second she did feel a sense of jealousy over the fact that Aurelion held that kind of power over her mistress, but she stretched a bit and leaning down plucked some of the food and popped it into her mouth.

As Lyaindra's eyes flashed with that protest though Jezzella happily and contentedly wrapped her arms around Lyaindra. Jezzella's own purring surprised her at first and even as she was 'busy' with her lover and new sister in submission, Aurelion did go to the doors and opening one, he shared words with one of the guards. The man nodded and dissapeared, and Aurelion then closed the door and returned to watching the two women explore each other.

For Jezzella her hands roamed all over Dejah's back, lightly scraping and scratching affectionately, hse clung to her lover and licked her right back before she was leaning down, her rough tongue flicking and lapping over her sisters breasts and nipples, dragging the hard tits with her rough but talented tongue. She seemed unwilling to let Dejah get a 'word' in else wise, and within a few moments there was a knock as four prisoners were brought in. Each had a hood over their heads but two were clearly female and two were male, Lyaindra knowing that they were for her to fully feed from without fearing whether they lived or died. They were chained to the corners of the wall before the guards left, Aurelion simply watching the action for now.
 
The attention Jezzella almost tempted Dejah to release her so she had more freedom. Although Dejah found it even more tempting to see how far her sister will go while her legs and cock remained trapped. Yet, if she wanted to, she could pull her cock free from the hole. Dejah's eyes flickered as she watched Aurelion go to the door and strained to hear what he said, although she didn't hear much with Jezzella distracting her.

Jezzella didn't give her too much of a chance to think about things as her hands were roaming all over. It didn't take much for her to decide on a next move as she maneuvered slowly in front of her sister and grinned. All in all, Dejah didn't know if who is the 'alpha' sister in this, most relationships like this were is always an order. Considering how things were being played out, Dejah could only assume she still has say above Jezzella.

She lifted Jezzella's muzzle by the chin and kissed her before whispering in her perked ears.

"I wasn't done enjoying that new tongue of yours... Make my cock grow for you sweet sister Keara."

Licking and nipping the tip of the fox ear, Dejah laid down on the table in front of Jezzella and spread her legs in anticipation. Even though Jezzella was still trapped to the table, the position wouldn't be a problem for her. Meanwhile she watched as he returned from the door and her head went over the edge of the table, watching him upside down. It wasn't long before Jezzella had her mewling and writhing in pleasure when the guards came in. Like before, chaining some more prisoners to the walls and her eyes flickered with appreciation when she glanced back towards him.

Within seconds her mist pooled around the prisoners, this time taking its time to really arouse them instead of just taking them like before. Lyaindra wanted to savor these ones and take as much as possible from them while the mist slowly worked them to the edge. She prevented them from reaching a climax right away, keeping them on edge until her and Keara would be allowed to cum... Even then she didn't know if she would permit them to climax.

She gave a soft meow to thank her Master for the treat and opened her maw in a way that told him she wanted his cock again. All the while she made it to where her pet sister had to work for that dragon cock, it was growing, but it was controlled for now while it enjoyed the new sensations. She watched him from her upside down world, clearly appreciating the feast he has given her. The markings were glowing brightly again with a mixture of white and blue as she feasted and her natural lust filled the air around them. He can also tell she wouldn't be able to hold back an ever growing climax for too much longer against the cat tongue and mouth of her sister.
 
Jezzella's mind wasn't quite in a straight line at the moment... but she saw herself through different eyes as well in this form. In her human form she would now and always be her mistresses, she loved being able to let go, to not have to worry about being in charge with Lyaindra... but for Keara... those thoughts weren't quite the same. For her, if she was to compromise and be Dejah's sister in lust and love, she wasn't going to be the bottom here.

As Dejah lifted her muzzle, Keara grinned but snapped lightly at her 'sister', nipping her on the nose affectionately before she heard the direction. As Dejah explained though about what she had been wanting, Dejah was 'lucky' that Keara was so horny that she willingly moved as well. as Dejah laid out before her and hung her head for her master, Keara moved and flicked that hard pulsing clit with her rough talented tongue.

For Keara though as Dejah began to squirm and submit herself for her master, Keara took her own turn as well. Retracting her claws she was soon pressing two furried fingers into Dejah's pussy, twisting and working her tight leopard pussy, listening as Dejah's cries rose into the air. She paid absolutely no heed to the guards, they wouldn't recognize her in this form and that in turn freed her to work her sister's pussy even more effectely. Flicking and working Dejah's clit though she growled into her sister's cunt, sending primal vibrations as she curled her fingers inside her working her g-spot.

For the prisoners, their blind groans and moans of pleasure soon filled the room, they bucked and rolled without any form of release, but for Aurelion he didn't care. Instead he moved towards that offered maw and even as Dejah let out that meow of thanks he moved and undressed. Moving over to the table though his heavy huge balls swung slightly as he positioned his thick hips astride her head before he took his time easing his tribally enhanced cock into her maw, stuffing her mouth with his cock slowly, savoring each and every moment.

For Keara she didn't 'wait', instead she lapped and licked fiercely at her lovers clit drawing that dragon cock out. She reached out and touching Dejah's markings she took some control of the mist and had it create a pair of metal clamps which were attached to strands of thin chains. Positioning herself to keep her sisters legs spread, she clamped first one pussy lip and then the other, the chain connecting around Dejah's thigh stretching her open much like back at the tree restaurant. With that though she kept working Dejah's g-spot, 'forcing' her cock to come out more quickly than before.

Her hand slipped down and working her cock out of the hole she also un-clipped her nipples... she had a plan for her 'mistress' but in this form she didn't see her as that... in this form, Keara was the beta and she would dominate her lover and sister. All the while Aurelion kept stuffing his cock into her mouth, filling Dejah's maw and throat with more and more cock, slowly 'making' her deep throat and succumb to his will, not to mention the will of the Queen, her lover, her sister in love and lust Keara.
 
Dejah could feel the change growing in her sister and she had to grin inwardly towards that change. She has been dominate for so long that she honestly didn't mind the idea of being submissive to them both. In fact, she rather preferred it that way and to her, it made all the sense in the world. Yes, she had the ultimate control over Jezzella in the end and she knew that Jezzella made the perfect pet. When they are alone, Jezzella knew her place, however this is a new situation and the two of them needed to learn their place. Dejah was willing to allow it to happen, mostly out of her own morbid curiosity to see where this will lead.

However, it didn't mean she couldn't 'play' with Keara and make it challenging for her to claim her position. Dejah didn't allow the straps on her legs to be removed, keeping Keara just out of reach to prevent her from using her cock. Neither of them made it easy on her though, his cock being swallowed eagerly this time and her throat fully accepting what he gave it. She knew how it felt this time and had learned from before of how to take him in this form.

Her pussy on the other hand remains very tight still and Keara could feel it clamping down on her fingers, begging to reach that edge. Dejah whimpered from around his cock as the clamps and chains worked to spread her wide open and it cause her cock fully harden. If she could, she would beg right then for permission to cum, although she didn't dare pull away from his cock. Not to mention, she wanted this too much to beg and cum so suddenly as a way of making him proud of her for holding back. Even if she couldn't hold back for too long.

Dejah didn't use her powers other than to keep Keara strapped to the table and to feed off the prisoners. Beyond that, she quickly allowed herself to become a writhing, whimpering submissive kitty for them. She reached up and her paws lightly dug into his hips since she didn't have permission to touch herself.
 
For Keara she didn't even identify with Jezzella anymore... she was able to put herself into a different mind set, and even as she did she found her natural dominant nature came through even in this form. If anything, it gave her the freedom that she feared within her Queenly state. Of course she would never truly be anything other than Lyaindra's, but to Dejah, Keara could be her beta sister.

As Dejah 'made it difficult' to claim her position Keara didn't mind the straps on her legs... she enjoyed the fact that she was stuck kneeling, her hips wriggled and her cock bounced in the air. Instead though she focused on the task at 'hand' and even as Aurelion sank his cock more easily into her willing and sucking throat, He groaned in delight as he bottomed out finally though shifted pulling back enough that she was able to 'get some air'.

As he did Keara certainly could feel how tight Dejah was... she didn't take heed though, instead she 'worked' her lovely sister in lust right to that peak and seemed VERY adept at keeping her right there. After all their master hadn't told Dejah that she could cum, and as such Keara seemed quite apt at doing so. As Dejah 'unwillingly' hardened though Keara slid her rougher tongue up along the length of her cock, licking up to the tip before she licked down the other side, tormenting her sister by not taking her ridged draconic cock down into her maw.

As Dejah's paws lightly dug into his hips though he grinned as he watched how Keara was making Dejah go mad, and he certainly wasn't going to make it 'easy' on her. Instead, she would feel him taking hold of her nipples, pulling and twisting them gently before releasing them, he delivered deliciously painful smacks to her breasts, even beneath the fur the skin turning a darker hue as he 'worked' her breasts, all the while his hips took a languid pace, enjoying her choking throat not to mention her tongue when he pulled back only to stuff her maw again.

It seemed both master and beta were determined to make her into a begging cock stuffed cum slut whether she wanted to 'hold back' or not!
 
No matter what form Dejah is in, the appetite of the succubus will always remain. As such, came with the raw lust for more. Dejah couldn't get enough out of this situation, she fed steadily off the prisoners and fell into her own world of swarming sensations. It surprised her that he allowed her to adjust to his cock this time, though the position of her head made it very easy. She did choke a few times, though quickly recovered and proceeded to massage the what he fed her with her throat.

There was a chain reaction that quickly happened as one of the male prisoners came so hard, his screams echoed off the walls. Followed behind him was a female as she jerked and writhed against the wall, the third came just as hard. And Dejah felt their climaxes, feeding off their sweet sounds of pleasure. She held out for as long as she possibly could, savoring and waiting for permission to cum herself.

That permission never came and by the time she felt his sac smothering her nose. Both Aurelion and Keara had hit a sweet spot that had her eyes rolling shut with such pleasure. The fourth prisoner came finally and Dejah couldn't handle it anymore. She came at the same time as the prisoner as her body arched, forcing him that much deeper into her throat as she choked for air. Both her cock and pussy gushed more cum than either of them have yet to see as she twitched for their entertainment.
 
Keara grinned as her sister in lust descended into her 'natural state'. She could understand after all, she was a strong woman who also enjoyed being dominated by a special person, and if the Captain was that special person for Dejah, who was she to judge? She certainly did hope that her mistress wouldn't completely dissapear, but if this was the end result of it all... she could handle it.

Even as she tormented her lovers pussy and cock with her ministrations, she could see the lovely panthers form glowing more and more brightly the more sexually charged she became. Keara grinned as she could tell that Dejah was trying in vain to hold back her orgasm, just as she could see that the mist was 'getting tired' of teasing the four prisoners, and instead stripped them nude other than the hoods and began to work their bodies towards that climax.

Hearing the male cum though Keara mewled and leaning forwards as far as she could allowed her to open her own maw and sink her mouth onto her lovers cock. At this moment she didn't view her sister in lust as her mistress, she saw her as a submissive who was being pushed tantilizingly over the proverbial edge... and Keara was adamant that she was going to be the one to push her mistress over the edge.

For Aurelion, he was much more interested in enjoying his leopards mouth. The night before had been about cementing his relationship with Dejah, and now that the smaller details were worked out, he was much more willing to show his kinder and languid side. He still savored when Dejah struggled with his cock, the thrill running through him and even as he looked over to the prisoners he saw the mist form into shadow cocks which pierced the women and men, the men's cocks being roped and milked towards that inevitable climax, as though the mist wasn't willing to play passive any longer.

As Dejah was overwhelmed by it all though Aurelion grunted and letting himself 'let go' his hot cum sprayed straight down her throat into her stomach as Keara had just pulled off to watch her lover cum, and with rapt attention she enjoyed the massive amount of cum that Dejah exploded with, both her pussy and cock going wild pumping out so much cum.

She in turn took her time in stroking Dejah's cock, milking every last spurt from her as she kept fingering her sister in lusts g-spot making her 'go mad' with all the pleasure, and being unwilling to stop until Dejah had finished at least this full round of cum. She grinned seeing Lyaindra's master smothering her nose with his balls, 'choking' her on his cum as he took every last moment before he pulled back letting her up for air with an incredibly satisfied look on his face!
 
Dejah felt her world spin out of control as he stole her breathe while he came. She swallowed everything he offered eagerly, digging her claws into his hips in the process. Towards the end she almost passed out from lack of air and from being upside down as she came for Keara.

When he pulled from her mouth, she gasped and choked for air as his cum seeped from her mouth. The binds that held her sister down disappeared as Dejah submitted more and more to them. If there is one thing in this world she craved is to be used and they were both willing to do just that. She would have her fun dominating later, for now she is simply letting their roles in all this to play out.

She did however, reach down and grab her sis by the hair to pull her up on top without taking the time to catch her breath. Dejah had managed to save some of his cum and wanted to share it with Keara. It also allowed her to scoot on the table enough to keep her head from hanging. The motion had her head spinning, mostly from coming down of the excitement. Although she isn't done yet.

Dejah kept her legs closed in the process, preventing her sister from driving her cock into her. Both their cocks were pinned between them as Dejah pulled the tiger-fox into a deep passionate kiss. She made certain that Keara received a nice glob of his seed, forcing her to taste their Master.

The mist had slowed down some to allow Dejah to savor the sweet taste of her prisoners. One she can tell was a virgin, one of the males it tasted like as he came quicker than the rest. It was a rare treat for her to find a virgin and normally she would taunt them. In this case, there wasn't any choice in how she fed off them. Nor did she care, she has more important people to give her attention to.

Her grip within Keara's hair tightened as she deepens the kiss, becoming greedier by the second. Dejah couldn't think straight though, she had one thing on her dizzy, lust crazed mind. She wasn't thinking of where her place is in all this and allowed her greed to get the best of her. The feeding of the prisoners kept her energized and she savored every second of it.
 
At the moment that Aurelion came he had to admit that he cared not if the leopard had passed out. Luckily for her he had slipped his monstrous cock from her within that last second allowing her burning breath to be taken in bringing herself back from the cusp. She could certainly feel the veined length of his cock slide over her muzzle and face before he stepped back, allowing her to adjust to lay more on the table.

Keara grinned when even the straps dissapeared from her legs allowing her to move, and as Dejah kept her legs closed Keara's growl uttered from her throat as it was clear the fox-tiger was quite horny and wanted nothing more than to sink her monstrous and unique cock into her lover. Yet as she was pulled up she mewled as well, though as she kissed Dejah she took the cum and mewled slightly as she tasted it.

She had to admit that she did like the taste of the Captains cum, and pushing herself more willingly against Dejah she rubbed her larger and fuller breasts against the leopards, Keara's 'build' much physically stronger than her lovers still. She could tell that the five prisoners weren't 'done' feeding Dejah which was good, though Keara reached down. Touching the mark on Dejah's belly she grinned as she 'asked' the mist to do a favor for her.

She didn't have control of the mist in any way, but most of the time the mist liked what Keara wanted it to do to Lyaindra/ Dejah so like with the world tree where the mist had chained Dejah into one of the most submissive states that she had ever been, the mist 'came over' leaving the prisoners to rest for a moment as Keara shifted off Dejah.

With a knowing grin though Keara watched as the mist created ropes which flipped Dejah onto her front and then lifted her off the table as thick leathers appeared around her calves and legs. thinner ropes wrapped and pulled Dejah's arms strictly behind her back as she was lifted right into the air, suspended. Keara's last request of the mist was that there be a gag which could easily be removed. The ball gag appeared just as the ropes slipped between Dejah's thighs and pried her pussy lips lewdly open.

With that Keara knelt up and grinned as she looked over to Aurelion who nodded in turn to Keara, indictating that he approved and that she could play more with her now bound lover. Though she ached intensely to sink her cock into her sister instead she leaned up and dragged her rough tongue back over Dejah's helplessly displayed pussy, focusing on long laps which of course started with Dejah's clit, went all along the length of her cunt and finished at he lovers crinkled little asshole.

Just as Dejah was hungry, so too was Keara and the tiger-fox was gorging herself happily on her lover. Within moments she had a retracted clawed paw pushing a finger into Dejah's ass, toying with it, working it even as she focused her attentions more on Dejah's needy pussy.
 
The feel of the ropes wrapping around her and then pulling her into the air had her growling deeply in protest. It wasn't that she wanted to be dominate in this moment, it had more to do with her lustful greed taking over. The straps wrapped around her legs and she struggled slightly to get out of them, naturally unable too. Then came the muzzle gag and her ears laid slightly flat knowing she couldn't fight this. Well, she could, but knew better than to push back. To further her submission to them both, she allowed her cock to retreat for now.

The prisoners were left alone for the time considering had plenty of time to feed off them. Until she feeds again though, they were stuck listening to the sexual sounds that soon replaced Dejahs' growling. A deep groan of pleasure escaped as her eyes rolled shut to the sudden long lick of a rough tongue. Already so instantly she had the urge to cum, although she pushed it down for now to enjoy what her pet is doing.

She never gained verbal permission to cum the first time and somehow this almost felt like a punishment for cumming. Then she managed to open her eyes for a moment to see the approving look of her Master, she knew this wasn't a punishment. Her eyes also searched his for that permission as she is nearing that edge quickly. In no time, Dejah began drooling from around the gag as she mewled, begging to cum for them.

Her mewls grew louder and more desperate as she felt her sisters thick finger pushing into her ass. It felt strange at first, though she couldn't question the sensation, only thrive off it. Once Keara hit a spot with both her finger and tongue, Dejahs' eyes rolled shut as she held back. Dejah wouldn't last much longer, but she is being a good girl and waiting, begging for her Masters permission.
 
Keara giggled when her furried leopard sister in lust growled like that, knowing instinctively that it wasn't a true growl of protest against what was happening to her but more that she ached to be completely used. For Keara though she groaned softly, surprising herself with a purring sound before she positioned herself behind her lover.

Seeing the draconic cock withdraw Keara grinned and focused on that now much smaller nub, flicking, rolling and attacking it with her rougher tongue. It took her a few minutes to get 'used' to the way her tongue worked in this form but she was quite pleased to see her leopard lover's body shudder with the intense pleasure that she put into her.

Even as Aurelion watched the scene though Keara didn't give her permission to cum, and neither did Aurelion. His eyes remained locked on hers as he watched how she resisted the pleasure which was building inside her. With that swirling tongue and curling finger though the Captain and her Master could tell that she wouldn't last much longer.

Instead of giving permission though he moved over to the bed and kneeling onto the bed he placed his hand onto her belly right over her mark.

" Don't worry, you won't cum until I decide it's time for you to."

He grinned as he said that and Dejah would feel her master lock physically her ability to cum. It didn't stop the pleasure at all which she knew because her master had done this to her before, and when he had finished he nodded to Keara as he stepped back and settled himself into a comfortable chair.

" Fuck her Keara."

He demanded it of her, and looking right into Dejah's eyes he had that arrogant and confident grin on his face. A mewl of sheer delight came from Keara as she gave Dejah's cunt one last lapping before she moved and standing, her claws dug into the sheets of the bed as she took hold of her sisters hips. Positioning her now painfully hard cock, the smooth tip of her cock touched the swollen dripping lips of her lovers pussy.

" Ohh... thank you...."

With that though she thrust forwards, forcing her cock into her sister, grunting, mewling, panting as she did. It was SO tight there that her cock which rivaled Aurelion's in size found it difficult to get completely inside, but Keara was determined, her hips jack knifing forcing more and more in as Dejah couldn't do anything but take it!
 
Dejah honestly, for the first time in her immortal life, didn't know how to feel about the current situation she's in. Sure, she has had plenty of Masters use her to their hearts content, some abusive, others a bit more on the loving side. Yet, none have used their mark, nor her mist the way these two have. Even more surprising to her is how quickly they have learned how to manipulate her powers. Most Masters wouldn't even think twice about using her mist, not knowing they can actually make it do what they wanted.

As for the mark, all other Masters just used it to keep her in check as to not feed too much or get out of control. Never have they used it to lock in her natural abilities or to control her sexually. Perhaps those other Masters were not creative enough to think of such things. Only giving her another reason to admire this particular Master. Even her own pet has learned how to manipulate things that no other pet has been brave enough to attempt. This is quite the unique situation Lyaindra has found herself in.

Needless to say, she did enjoy every possible second of their torment and had a strong feeling life will indeed be interesting with these two. Like right now for example, she could barely whimper as the gag held her jaw open with drool escaping down into her fur. She tried to keep from drooling, though she couldn't swallow properly as she panted and writhed within the binds. Her eyes did all the begging they can possibly do as she held her Masters gaze, fighting with everything she had to keep from cumming.

She did squirt a few times when that rough tongue hit her clit just right, although kept the full extent of her release held back. After hearing her Master deny her and felt the mark working against her like before, she let out a protesting whimper. Her eyes widening as he sat back down and felt her sister positioning herself behind her. Dejah cried out through the gag with the first thrust, squirting her juices and soaking her sisters cock.

The denied orgasm though kept her tighter than ever as she subconsciously kept trying to hold back. Mentally she isn't used to not cumming, let alone have her markings prevent her from doing so. A few thrusts in and Dejah rolled her eyes shut as more drool seeped from around the gag. Her whole body trembled as it needed to climax, though she stopped fighting it and simply allowed herself to open up for her sister.

The mark prevented her from hitting the ultimate climax, though it didn't stop her from squirting all over Keara every few thrusts. Dejah whimpered when she could catch her breath just right, at times her eyes would open, yet she couldn't really see much. Being denied brought the tears as she ached to reach that edge, feeling it so close and not being able to roll over it. It was almost painful after Keara finally managed to stretch the tight entrance and get the base of her knot in, stimulating against Dejah's tender clit like she never felt before.

They both can tell that she loved what they were doing, the raw lusty haze that filled her golden eyes, the helpless and yet almost peaceful expression of her wet face. And though her body couldn't really move with Keara, it did respond beautifully to each of her thrusts. For a demon, Dejah found her corner of heaven and refused to leave it as she drifted off into subspace. She couldn't do much in return, giving herself to them completely and let the pleasure consume her whole.
 
Last edited:
Aurelion knew that if he left his pet to her own designs that she would simply turn into a cum slut and that would be that. The five prisoners lusts would be drained and things would continue like that until they were dead. Though the prisoners fates were of course sealed as they would be fed to the demoness, he was looking to allow both to 'enjoy' more than either had ever imagined. Seeing his Queen's cock so rampantly hard as well, he knew that Keara would enjoy what he was going to 'allow' her to do.

As Dejah's eyes widened in understanding though he heard her little whimper as well. His hand moved and cupped her maw, lifting her head letting her look up to him as he looked right into her eyes.

" You are mine... and your body will do whatever I want."

His hand let her drooling maw go then, and even as he stepped back watching as Keara positioned herself, he grinned as he settled himself back down. Nodding once more to Keara, he added.

" Take her hard Keara, don't give her a break."

A feral and very primal grin crossed Keara's face as she fox/ tiger positioned herself and with that first deep thrust she got a good three inches into Dejah. Grunting and mewling she pulled her finger from her sisters ass and instead smacked her displayed and furried ass cheek.

" Relax... you're fighting me."

She delivered a series of harsh smacks to Dejah's ass which seemed to 'do the trick' and when Dejah relaxed enough Keara squealed in delight and thrust more and more cock in, feeling her sister slut squirting all over her cock which lubed her and made it easier. As she managed to get herself completely in she grinned.

" Good girl..."

With that though she grinned as she began to thrust, and heeding her new masters command she thrust deep, long and hard, fucking her sister's incredibly tight pussy. All the while Aurelion watched, knowing that the pleasure was going to be tinged with pain from her inability to cum he also could tell that mixture only heightened her desires even more... and finally moving to stand, he moved around behind Keara, Dejah not able to see, though Keara squealed as he wrapped his arms around her and bending his thick legs he thrust brutally forwards, entering Keara's pussy and making her buck instinctively into Dejah as Keara was held fast, Aurelion dictating the pace and it was a brutally hard one, a deliciously hard pace which fucked both women!

Aurelion held onto Keara but looked to Dejah and grinned.

" Cum Dejah... all you like."

The command came after a full half hour of her being fucked... so he was sure the orgasm which had been waiting so long would be utterly mind blowing for her!
 
Not being able to reach any form of climax was very demanding on her body and even more mentally challenging than she could ever imagine. Of course she has done it to her pets many times over, hell, she has done it to the Queen when she first came here. To have it done to her personally however, Dejah had a real hard time dealing with it. She could feel her body begging and the climax right there on edge, yet no matter how much she tried to let herself go, the mark never gave in.

Her whimpers were a mixture of pain and pleasure and her body ached from both the position and the pounding. This form is naturally tighter than her normal demon form, it took quite a bit of work to get Keara to bury all the way in. The spankings did help as she jerked and yelp from each smack, in the end, that just made her need to cum all the more. Once the real pounding started though, Dejah lost it mentally and became more vulnerable, breaking down like she did for Aurelion last night.

By the time he took over, Dejah was in tears and her body filled with a painful need for release. Feeding off the prisoners was all she could do to keep from feeling too much pain. One of the prisoners she focused on the most and did everything to her, the mist filled all her available holes, sucking and nipping every inch of the female. Dejah basically taking her frustrations out on the helpless prisoner. For the entire half hour, the prisoner writhed and came multiple times and her screams were muffled by the thick shadow cock stuffing her mouth.

Dejah wasn't all that here with them, she had drifted off into the corner of her mind that fed off what they were doing to her. The pain of each thrust became agonizing towards the end of the half hour, which seemed more like days to her as they both used her. His voice is all she heard, the words never connected though, having no idea what it is he wanted, or perhaps denied her. Even her body didn't quite register that it finally had permission to release all that pent up need, barely comprehending the release of the marks hold.

A few thrusts later, Dejah screamed through the gag painfully letting loose a demonic climax that gripped her sisters cock and holding it in place. There wasn't a part of her body that didn't twitch or jerk within the ropes as the climax ripped through her. The one female prisoner fell lifeless afterwards, and though it kept Dejah from fully passing out, she was on that edge.

The grip her pussy had on Keara didn't let up right away, forcing Keara to stay buried deep within its walls. Aurelion kept the pace however and Dejah came shortly after the first ripping wave died out. Keara wasn't without pleasure though as Dejah milked and begged silently to make her cum. Doing what succubus does best, forcing the cock inside of her to submit. Dejah did this subconsciously, unaware of anything she did as she floated in the overwhelming rush of sensations.
 
Last edited:
Aurelion could tell that being denied her orgasm was something that Dejah both loved and hated. It was something utterly and clearly foreign to her and as such her body ached in intense pleasure which certainly seemed to never end. Keara mewled and whimpered as she herself was fucked by the Captain, her own clawed toes curling and gripping into the sheets with intense pleasure as she herself bucked, trying to maintain a certain sense of control as well.

Yet even she had to give in when Aurelion took over... he was brutal and yet not overwhelmingly so, his cock pulsed within her as he battered her tight tiger/ fox pussy and even though Dejah couldn't cum didn't mean Keeara couldn't... her body shuddering halfway through with an intensely powerful climax through her pussy. Her cock maintained it's thickness and yet as they reached the half hour the mist knew to create a ring around Keara's cock's base, knowing that the knot would simply be physically too much for Dejah in this form.

As Dejah came though and 'shattered' with her pleasure Aurelion did look over to the female prisoner... her entire body went slack within the chains at the end, and even as she milked Keara's cock she squealed and arching her back her huge cock came, spraying cum into her sister slut without breaking her with the knot at the base of her cock. Soft whimpers issued from her as Aurelion pulled from her depths, and yet as she did she stumbled back herself, leaving Dejah completely empty as she sat down panting hard for breath.

The mist lowered Dejah down and the ropes all dissapeared along with the gag as Aurelion moved around and sitting by Dejah's head, his cock remained hard and glistened with Keara's cum as he grinned to Dejah.

" Come here, you have a cock to clean."

He let her 'recover' herself with as much time as she needed, but it was clear that she wasn't done. He did have some other plans for her, namely one involving a bowl of cum which still needed to be utilized, but he also knew that he would need to go back to his duties relatively soon... which he was just as sure would be fine as well as he was sure Dejah and Keara needed some time to talk and be alone together.
 
Dejah hadn't truly intended on killing the prisoners this time, only keeping them to feed off when needing an extra boost. Losing control over minor incidents didn't make much of a difference to a succubus though, that one soul would keep her going for quite sometime. It is taking her sometime to adjust to how weak this panther form is, although she is learning very quickly how to work around that weakness.

For instance, she became more lustful and wanton after Keara came and she did everything possible to keep that glorious cock inside. Whimpers escaped when it all ended and her eyes pleaded for more as the bonds released her down. It did take a moment for her limbs to move and stretch, feeling the mad rushing of nerves waking up. Once the gag was removed, she stretched her aching maw a bit only to see his cock waiting.

Without any hesitation, she slowly crawled off the table and went to him, kneeling between his legs she licked the length of his cock first. Though, instead of paying attention to his cock, she went straight for his sac and paid careful attention to them. Her hand remained on his thighs as she sucked and licked his sac. Meanwhile, misty fingers curled around Keara's collar and not giving her much time to really rest, those fingers pulled Keara over to them. A promise was made to never leave her out of the loop again, Dejah would keep that promise no matter what task she is doing.

The misty fingers kept pulling Keara until she was down her knees as well and face to face with his cock. Dejah reluctantly slipped from his sac and licked back up to the very tip of his cock, then pulled Keara in for a kiss. Dejah made certain that both of them would clean him as she kept him in the center of their kissing. Using both of their rough tongues to clean him thoroughly.
 
Aurelion of course had chosen the prisoners who were sentenced to death within the kingdom, as such there was no remorse from him or even from Jezzella over the loss of life. Even as she was clearly adjusting to the challenges her lithe and beautiful panther form were, Aurelion enjoyed her attentions without a doubt at all.

As she stretched and was released from her bondage Aurelion groaned in satisfaction as she climbed off the table and scooted over to kneel at his feet. As she licked along his length though her master shivered and simply groaned lowly, letting her know how much he had enjoyed that. As she paid more attention to his heavy balls though he grunted in delight and 'left' her to do her own thing.

For Keara she mewled as she felt the misty fingers drag her off the table, and even as she turned to Keara the fox/tigress moaned into her lips before she focused her attentions more on their master, she going up along his thick pulsing cock as Dejah focused on his balls. With two beautiful pets servicing him though Aurelion was soon growling and panting, his cock leaking pre-cum again as it was clear that he was going to cum again.

Yet even as he did reach towards that peak he focused on Dejah's mark as she would feel the mist creating a black leather corset around her furried leopard body, tightening and contouring to her beautifully as the mist also brought the bowl of cum over and set it on the floor to the side as Aurelion took hold of Keara's hair and pulled her firmly onto his cock he grinned to Dejah.

" Drink your sisters cum without using your hands."

She would have to lap and drink the cum carefully, all the while their master began to 'force' Keara up and down his cock, groaning the entire time though his eyes remained focused on his leather bound panther pet!
 
Dejah pouted slightly as she pulled from his sac as she wanted to taste him again. Though she looked towards the bowl as the corset finished fitting itself onto her, feeling it tied tightly around her ribs. For a moment it was difficult to breathe, however, it didn't last long as she is used to wearing tight fitting clothes.

Looking back up towards him, she wanted to protest on the fact that it isn't fresh cum anymore, it is cold now! Yet, she knew better than the protest or even speak while in this form. After a moment she moved into a position that allowed him to see all of her as she got down into her elbows. The task was a little different for her considering she is normally drinking the cum from a wine glass. Though, she enjoyed it all the same, after all to her, it is cum and she could never get enough of it.

The action itself aroused her all over again and she was ready to be taken, to feel both of them pounding into her again. For now, she enjoyed the moment and watched as Keara swallowed his cock down. Dejah wished she could use her fingers that way she could make it look like she's sucking cum off a cock. However, she couldn't complain and she didn't, the taste of cum alone consumed her senses.

Once in position, she made a slow, seductive lick along the edge of the bowl to get what cum had landed there. Holding his gaze with her own, she proceeded to lick slowly at the cum, making it as sexy as possible. Her hips were raised high in the air and had a soft rolling motion to them, begging to be taken again. She didn't waste any of the cum as she kept licking the bowl clean, not one drop fell from her lips, what was on her nose, she licked off.
 
Aurelion simply smirked in a dominating and confident way, knowing that she wouldn't truly question him in this form. As she adjusted to the feel of it, the Captain directed Keara's mouth further onto his cock, the fox/ tigress mewling as a choking sound did come from her. Yet she didn't complain and instead focused on servicing her master, though of course they all knew that only in this form, in this way would she willingly submit like this.

As Dejah positioned herself and began to drink her sisters cum from the bowl Aurelion grinned in satisfaction, though after a moment he 'took control' of the mist and directed it to warm the bowl so that the cum was warm and ready to be licked by his little pussy slut. As she looked to him he 'burned' into her with his own desire, and even as she proceeded to lick the cum, as she raised her hips in a needingly high state the Captain grinned and yet denied Dejah further for now.

Instead, he turned his attention to Keara and pushing her right down onto his cock the foxy tigress choked and grunted though didn't panic for the first few seconds. When her throat began to burn with lack of air she did struggle only to feel him let her up, gasping and breathing hard for air she was only given a few seconds of breathing before back down she went. Over and over again until her vision blurred and her own hips were rolling in subconscious need, Aurelion knew Dejah wanted to be used, but Keara was his focus. Dejah's need would be alleviated WHEN he decided to, it was his choice, not hers.

One thing Aurelion knew was that deep down that was exactly what she wanted... whether she 'admitted' to it or not!
 
Typically it is never a good idea to make a succubus jealous and the way he for Keara down on his cock, Dejah knew that is exactly what he is doing. He is the Master now though and she honestly couldn't do a damn thing to punish him for it. Truth be told, she wasn't too overly jealous as it isn't normally the nature of a succubus. In fact they tend to manipulate such emotion to get what they desired.

This case is different though and she couldn't quite figure out what made it so different. The scent of sex filled the air, the cum she drank consumed any rational sense she may have had. Then to watch her sisters throat being impaled by his cock, it was all a succubus' wet dream come true. Only problem is, Keara would be feasting on his cum instead of her and Dejah has recently come to the conclusion that his seed is like a drug to her. If she could, she would bathe in it and lose herself with its scent and taste.

The warmth of the cum caught her off guard and she smiled up at him as she continued to lick it up slowly. The struggle to hide the jealousy showed in her golden eyes while her tail flicked. However, it didn't stop her from giving him a good show with just her tongue. Making it look as if she was worshiping a cock that isn't there as she licked the bowl before scooping more cum. Each time she opened her maw and showed the cum on her tongue before swallowing it.

Meanwhile the mist kept seducing the prisoners, keeping them edge as Dejah lightly fed off them. Her aura naturally filled the room to increase the aphrodisiac aroma, forcing them to need more than their bodies were capable of giving. Keara soon felt a cock pushing into her weeping pussy and ass. Although, the shadow cocks didn't thrust without his permission, they did pulse and create some very intense stimulation to Keras' nerves.
 
Typically it wasn't, but then again Aurelion wasn't her typical master either. Groaning as he felt how Keara's throat clutched and struggled on his cock he would let her up when she needed but then pushed her right back down. Looking to Dejah though he smirked as he noticed the jealous look in his lovely pet's eyes. Yet his enjoyment of her submission was delightful as well, he couldn't halt his enjoyment of her licking and displaying the cum to him before swallowing it down.

He also watched the shadows reach out and slide up Keara's legs. She began to lift to try and look but Aurelion pushed her right back down onto his cock, he feeling her squealing around his cock as she felt those shadow cock's pushing into her pussy and ass, her cunt spasming and even squirting some excitement as she couldn't help it.

" Ah ah... your sister is giving you a treat."

He admonished Keara for trying to lift off his cock and she whimpered but said nothing. He nodded to Dejah letting her know that it was perfectly fine for her to fuck her sister slut's holes though he grinned and added.

" When you're done drinking your sisters cum, you will come over and drink mine as well. After that I have to return to my duties."

He clearly wasn't planning to cum down Keara's throat... his cum was for his primary pet... which of course was Dejah!
 
Back
Top