In a world of Demons ~ Closed ~

katalynn

Playing with demons
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Posts
11,825
There was a time where demons and humans lived among each other. The humans created communities, farms and kept to themselves as to not upset the demons. However, the demons vary in alliances, some intend to take control of the humans by manipulating their darkest desires. Others wander around from place to place either helping the humans or working towards their own personal goals.

Within some of the communities a half-breed will be born, although they tend to be outcasts from the others. This didn't happen very often and some half-breeds learn how to control the demon side, learning how to ignore the humans. At times this will lead to those who despise the humans and go their separate ways. Other times, the half-breed will prove themselves to the humans and remain in the community.

One of the villages had such a case where a half-breed was born and raised among them. Most of Kylila's childhood she was an outcast by the other children as she looked so different from the others. Her hair was silver with piercing blue eyes and her skin was a bit more paler than the other humans.

In Kylila's case though her father never once told her about her mother, always saying that she abandoned them. He raised her to be just like any other human and created a necklace that kept the demon side locked and hidden. Though some of it showed as she was sensitive to the auras of the humans around her, she can tell what their true nature and intentions were. All things considering she had a simple life and she became a hunter for the humans. In all honesty hunting allowed her to break free from the village and giving her time to herself.

One day things started to change within the communities leader, he started to become more controlling and his aura had changed to black. More and more he was getting rid of the weak and suspicious humans, while the others acted like puppets and followed his every direction. Kylila was pretending to behave until she went out hunting one day and didn't return home on time. She went out to seek for help in hopes that someone can tell her what was happening and perhaps even take care of things.
 
Shiroku had been around much longer than either humans OR demons gave him credit for. At first, he had been simply the older brother to Iyashu, who had been getting into all sorts of trouble and seemingly always able to get OUT of trouble as well. While there were demons who 'weren't bad', the majority of demons were self serving beings who cared only about themselves.

Shiroku was just like most of the other full demons, his brother was off doing his own thing, and yet through a series of circumstances, he had gotten himself 'trapped'. He had challenged an older demon to a duel and had lost. As punishment instead of simply drinking Shiroku's spiritual energy and being done with it, the demon had stabbed Shiroku with their demonic sword straight into a tree and had trapped him there.

From there, Shirkou had slept, eternally bound by the sword into the tree. To dissuade others from trying to free him, the demon who had trapped him had placed a demonic circle around the tree. It didn't actually DO anything, but it was enough to scare people off from it!

Around his neck hung a ruby necklace which was the final part of the binding. It held him 'asleep', and Shiroku would sleep for all eternity if no one awakened him.

The tree he was bound to was in an open glade well away from everything really. The humans believed that the glade was cursed and had not built any communities nearby, though all the roads seemed to pass by the glade, no one entered it. As Kylila had left to find help, the dark clouds of a storm began to roll into the area. The human leader who she had run from had demon allies, and unlike the human, the demons weren't stupid.

They were following after her, seeing if she was a threat... but seeing her leaving the area, they unleashed hell hounds after her. There were three hounds and two demons following her. That, combined with the crack of lightning and the falling rain... things were getting worse by the minute for her!
 
Once the hounds caught her scent while gaining ground, there was no where to really run as they were all around her. Though with no real effort Kylila was able to stick mostly to the trees. It wasn't until she ran out of trees and forced to land into an open glade area with a tree that gave off a very faint aura. However, with the hounds quickly gaining on her, there was no time to really think or explore the tree and her arrows were doing nothing at all to the hounds.

All she saw was a dead man stuck to a tree and when she saw the ruby necklace the only thought that came was that it would pay someone to help her. It wasn't until she saw the hounds getting closer and the demons on their heels that she started to pry out the sword. Again, only one thought was there, it looked like a demon sword so it had to work on the hounds. Though, she had no idea how to use it's power at all.

Kylila quickly hid the ruby necklace in a pocket and fought with the sword until it pulled free, paying no mind to the 'dead' body the items were attached to. Soon she was backed up to the tree with the sword in both hands and pointed it towards the hounds that growled at her. There really wasn't much she could do to the demons and she just hoped that this sword will help her make an escape somehow.

When the first hound leaped at her one of the demons cussed at the hound just as she swung the sword at it. The sword felt heavy to her and it was barely a good swing that did no damage to the hound, though the second demon was approaching her and made an attempt to grab at her. Kylila managed to roll just out of his reach only to land face to face of a drooling hound, none to soon the other two hounds surrounded her.
 
Last edited:
The sword was Shiroku's ironically enough... a soul blade which was a 'gift' from his mother when he had been younger... and yet for Shiroku the ironic part of the blade was simple... it could not kill in his hands. Give it to anyone else and it would hum with a red aura in the hands of demons, but in Shiroku's the blade glowed blue and healed instead. It COULD however knock demons powers out, rendering them helpless.. but only within his hands.

As she took the necklace, Shiroku's mind snapped awake... groggily he seemed to be returning from a deep slumber... and when she pried out the sword, Shiroku's body slumped to the ground. For those few moments of her struggling though the wound in his body healed... his eyes seeming to open hazily with confusion. He noticed the circle first, but also 'read' the circle, seeing how it did nothing.

Even as the hound leapt at her... the sword in her hands did knock the hound aside... and even as she managed to roll out of his reach, as she found herself surrounded, Shiroku seemed to finally get his wits about him. He didn't really know what was going on... but just as she was at her wits end, he suddenly appeared standing beside her.

" That is mine." He grumbled as he took the sword from her, the blue flame alighting along the edge as he looked to the three demons. " You're not even greater demons... what's your play in hunting her?" He was of course looking for their clan markings... every demon belonged to a clan from whence they were 'born'... and even as a hound strayed too close, Shiroku swung his sword and cleaving the ground before him, the blue fire seemed to push the demons away.

" I just woke up.. answer or I will strip you of your soul energy." He grumbled... not really 'saving her', though he still did in the process of finding out what was going on!
 
Kylila had some problem giving the sword back considering it was difficult to tell what his intentions were. However, swords were not a skill of hers to begin with so in reality, giving it back was the only choice. Not to mention it shocked her to see a dead man standing next to her. It was very tempting to run again and yet her legs wouldn't listen to her. In her eyes all she saw was another threat when he used the sword. His words confused her when he mentioned just waking up and she looked back to the tree.

The hounds were growling since they couldn't get close to her and the demons glared at him. The leader of the hunting party kept him distracted while the other started to circle them.

"Our business with her is none of your concern. "

The demon that spoke kept his eyes locked with Shiroku making sure he wouldn't notice the other one. The second demon was cautiously sneaking around behind the tree and made an attempt to grab Kylila's ankle.

"The girl belongs to us and that is all you need to know."

Kylila shot a glare at the demon that spoke while shifting away from the second one. She wasn't quite sure of where to go or what to do about this 'dead' guy next to her. It was clear he was a demon and she knew he wasn't saving her, though why he hasn't left yet and what will he do after dealing with these others weighed on her mind.

"I belong to no one... just leave me alone."

She finally stammered out before standing up making it difficult for anything to sneak up on her again. All the while she kept looking towards her bow and arrows on one side, then the break between the hounds on the other side and the temptation to run came back. Though she looked at the hounds and knew she wouldn't get far and she doubted this guy would kill them.

"Come Kylila, You know what happens to you for disobeying."

It was with that her attitude suddenly changed, lowering her head as she did know what will happen. Though she didn't move quite yet, the feeling that she would go with them came out and eventually proceeded to take that first step.
 
Shiroku chuckled ever so slightly in bemusement when the demon said that this wasn't his concern, and while that was true, whether Kylila understood it or not, she had just brought him from the trance 'death' like state that he had been in. After all unless a demon's spiritual essence was drained, they were not actually dead... and while he may have been impaled and cursed asleep, he hadn't actually been dead.

As Kylila said that about not belonging to anyone though, Shiroku nodded. " See? the girl doesn't belong to anyone." He remarked, though even as she stood up, he noticed where she looked and paid that little heed. After all the hounds were much quicker than she was, and these demons seemed persistent.

As the demon said that Shiroku noticed that her demeanor changed, he was about to let her go when he changed his mind and extending his hand, he stopped her. As she was sure she was doomed, Shiroku's other hand flipped the sword and driving it into the ground and all around them a blue fiery circle appeared. Unlike the red circle which had surrounded him when he had been stuck to the tree, this circle actually did something.

" See, she woke me up, released me from being trapped, so I owe her at least this." He cracked his knuckles as his eyes shimmered a fiery red, but he seemed to grin as the markings on him glowed with the same deep fiery red. Looking to her though, he smirked. " I'll be right back." He mused as he took a single step forwards, his nails extending and hardening into claws, he was soon attacking and killing the demons... one by one. His movements were faster than the normal eye could follow, and he was relentless with his approach.
 
Everything was happening a little to fast for Kylila to process the intentions of the demons. At first she paid no real thought about their threat, it was in the way he spoke that made her just know what he meant by it. Now that she was watching the one fight and kill them she had a moment to piece it together. At first she thought these demons were simply coming after her without cause and now that she recalls back, they have been on her since she left.

Kylila didn't know what this other demon was talking about, having no idea how she woke him up or why he felt as if he owed her. Though she wasn't about to complain as she watched him take out these demons since she really didn't want to go back with them. It did however confirm her suspicions about what was happening in the village. These demons knew her name and made a specific threat which gave it all away.

She watched how easily he killed the demons and for a moment wondered if he would be willing to help her further. That thought went out just as quickly as it came in and she shook her head thinking it was a silly notion. Yet she really was impressed and amazed with how he moved with such ease.

When he was finished Kylila pulled the ruby necklace out and looked at it carefully, it wasn't hers to sell, just like the sword. She held the necklace out towards him expecting him to take it back like he did with the sword.

"This belongs to you as well and thank you for what you did."

She looked at the remains of the demons and wondered what this means for her village now. Disobeying meant her father took the punishment, but to kill these demons would bring out a more severe threat. Kylila sighed and just shook her head again knowing things were only going to get worse for her now. However, that wasn't his problem and he didn't know, let alone feel the need to help her.

"What do you mean I woke you up?"
 
Shiroku found the entire experience revitalizing. After all he had been 'asleep' for a long time, and whether she understood what that actually meant or not, it mattered very little to him. He noticed the clan marking on one of the demons left arm, but made no mention of it at all. The sword remained in the ground, the circle glowing with power keeping everyone within 'trapped', and even as he handled the demons, he noticed her holding the necklace out to him.

" Keep it, it's not mine." He growled it more than said it, but even as she thanked him, he gave her a curious look as he moved and picking up her bow and arrows, he handed them to her as he shrugged.

" I have been trapped impaled to that tree for quite some time. You removed the sword and released the necklace which bound my body and mind, so you woke me up." He replied as he looked her over slightly.

She had the look of a human, and yet the aura of a demon. He was willing to bet that she was half blooded, but he didn't really care right then either. Instead he moved and picked up his sword, the circle dissapearing. " What year is it?" He had no idea how long it had been, but the clan markings had been for a Shadow tooth clan which when he had been awake had been a minor clan... but it certainly seemed they weren't minor any longer!
 
His reaction towards the necklace surprised her a little wondering why he said it that way. Though with a little shrug Kylila put it away again, however now she was having seconds thoughts on selling it. The simple reaction told her that if it landed in the wrong hands it'll be used wrongly somehow.

Kylila took the bow and arrows while listening to the answer he gave, taking notice at the glance he was giving her. Though after years of having people looking at her, she didn't thinking much of it, wondering if he saw her the same way the humans did.

"Well, I am glad to be of some help to you. Thank you again, though I should be going. I fear this might have made things worse."

Just as she was about to leave his question made her pause and at first thought it was an odd question. Only then she laughed to herself and shook her head realizing that he has been sleeping for however long, so of course he wouldn't know.

"It is 1550. Year of the dog."

Kylila looked over her shoulder at him and took in the handsome features as if she was burning his image into memory. Though in her eyes there wasn't a man or demon that would want her, there were not many out there that accepted her. The humans that she lives with made that very clear.

"Just how long have you been sleeping?"

She asked mostly out of curiosity at this point knowing that this world must have changed quite a bit while he was trapped. However, she looked back towards the sky and forest when she caught the scent of smoke. When she noticed the direction of the scent she panicked for a moment before giving him one last glance.

"I... I need to go now."

Her sense of smell was another aspect of her demon side and she used it to her advantage as a hunter, catching the scent of prey from quite the distance. To her the smoke was faint but she knew exactly where it was coming from. Without much hesitation she started to take off into the woods, not caring if he followed or not.
 
The pendant itself wasn't magical, it had been used as a focus in order to trap his mind, though seeing her own reaction to his reaction amused him slightly. After all like most humans, just because he looked at the pendant with disdain seemed to mean that she had to treat it as though it was the plague.

As she said that she needed to be going because things might have gotten worse, Shiroku seemed to find that confusing. After all he had killed the demons who were causing her trouble, so why she would be in even more trouble befuddled him.

As she said that about the year though he frowned. " Seventy years... damn." He mused, though he sighed slightly as he looked to her, she may have been used to people looking at her with disdain or disgust, but Shiroku didn't look at her that way. Instead he had answered her question with his own statement, though as she said that she needed to go, he gave a curious look.

" What? why? we're just having a regular..." She was gone already, but he shrugged and followed after her. " Well this is happening I guess." He mused, though he did follow her, he was curious just why she was racing somewhere, but his own senses picked up the smoke soon enough.

" Ah..." He mumbled to himself, but he followed her. He had a good idea what would be found, demons were rather predictable when it came to destruction and 'punishment'. After all the demon had mentioned a punishment, so Shiroku simply sighed as he followed behind.

He doubted the demons would have left... they probably banked on her coming to investigate... they probably DIDN'T anticipate Shiroku however!
 
Running was easy for her and seemed a bit faster than a human, though not quite to the speed of a full demon. The scent of smoke grew stronger when they got closer to the village and yet she remained hidden within the shadows of the trees. Kylila noticed that it was her fathers place that was on fire and that he was no where in sight. The rest of the people were standing around just watching it burn as the leader sat off to the side smiling.

The hope was to bring her out in the open with the thought that she would come rushing towards her father. However, she did no such thing while she just watched helplessly from the trees. Of course she knew the trees had eyes and ears with a good chance the leader knew she was there.

"Seventy years is a long time to be asleep. Some demons have become stronger in that time."

Kylila spoke without looking at him while she watched the fire knowing her father was in there. The humans seemed to be a trance like state however and without much emotion over what was happening.

"The leader of this place has been controlled by something I can not see. The demons you killed were hunting me for him."

It took her years of practice to hide the painful emotions and not allow the humans satisfaction of seeing that pain. Though that pain slipped as the tears slowly broke free as she kept watching that fire. Kylila didn't tell him what this village meant to her, let alone give information that her father was in that fire.

"I shouldn't linger here any longer, all these trees have eyes and ears."

Even though she spoke about leaving, Kylila made no motion to leave right away and it was mainly because she didn't know where to go now. This was the only home she has ever known and it took the better part of her life to be somewhat accepted. Anywhere else would be worse for her.

Just as she was about to take off again some hounds came running out from the village and ran in their direction.
 
Shiroku noticed the subtle indications that she indeed was more than what she appeared to be, but it didn't bother him at all. After all she had removed the pendant and pulled the sword out, so he didn't care what was going on with her bloodline.

As she said that though he nodded slightly. " I can see that, though the hunter demons who chased you were quite weak." He mused honestly, though as they came to the edge of the forest looking out at the village, he noticed the slightly glazed look in the villagers eyes, his own sweeping to the leader.

" Pompass prick." He mused thoughtfully, though he added. " There must be a shadow or controller demon hidden away nearby controlling the villagers. I would imagine that if we were to step out they would all turn on us."

As she said that about the trees though he shrugged. " There are no demonic aura's within the trees." Though as he said that the hounds came out and he chuckled slightly. " I guess they got your scent." He remarked.

As he said that though and before she could respond he had wrapped an arm around her and focusing all of his energies, the world around them faded before they teleported, appearing in a very nice underground room. Around them were deep red and black silks, a couch and other amenities, but he let her go.

" I was wondering if this would still be here, I guess the warding spells are still in effect." He remarked as he looked to her. " This is my lair, welcome." He had everything one could need here... though like most demons he had artwork as well of sex and submission upon the walls. Unlike most demons though the artwork held quite willing 'slaves' within it, each seeming to have submitted willingly!
 
Kylila wasn't paying too much attention to what exactly he was doing but she did hear everything he said. Though, most of her focus was on the hut and since she didn't hear any sounds of screaming it was assumed he was dead long before the fire. The hounds didn't even really phase her this time and she seemed kind of lost for the moment.

Yet all the sudden her surroundings changed and it took her a moment to regain some senses of where she was. Then he ended up telling her exactly where they were which left little to question. The pictures stunned her the most though and she stood there frozen, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks. At the same time they stirred unwanted urges and she wasn't quite sure of how to handle these strange feelings.

Eventually she looked away and lowered her head for a moment, trying to refocus on what just happened. Recalling a few things he had said before coming here.

"The ones you killed were just a hunting party and nothing more, they are used for tracking mostly. As far as the trees, I don't know exactly how but he always seems to know where I am."

After a moment or two she managed to move her feet and went towards the couch, though instead of sitting normally, Kylila curled up in a sitting position and rested her head on her knees. This day has been an exhausting one and within moments, her whole world was swept out from under her.

"I apologize for bringing you into all this, it was not my intention. I probably shouldn't stay here though. It will just cause more problems for you when he does find me again."
 
Shiroku had figured that her father was dead as soon as he saw the fire. After all demons didn't have a point in keeping the man alive, though really the screams may just brought her from the forests hiding.

As she said that about the forest though he nodded. " Controlling demons can do those kinds of things." He mused honestly, though he shrugged ever so slightly, leaving those thoughts at that. It didn't really matter at the moment, since they had ported, it wasn't as though the demon could track that.

Controller demons had a domain where they could control others... they themselves were quite weak but since they could control even stronger demons, they could make quite the fearsome foe. As she went to the couch and sat, he nodded to her, though he picked up a dark red bottle and took out two glasses.

Blowing the dust out of the glasses, he filled them with the fiery dark liquid before he brought them over. " You need to stop worrying, if I was worried I would have turned you over to the demons by now." He remarked, though he offered her the glass.

" Fire wine, sip it slowly, it is the best." He remarked, though he moved then and plopped himself onto the couch facing her. He was curious why they wanted to control her so much, but really he had saved her to repay the debt that she had caused by freeing him. Now that they were even he wasn't quite sure what he would do, though for now he was watching how she eyed the erotic artwork, it was on each wall, so there wasn't really an option to 'look away'.
 
"To be honest, this is the first time I've been bothered by any demons. Right now it is difficult to not worry.... I...."

She shook her head and couldn't really repeat what the humans have always called her. Though she did take a tiny sip of the wine and felt the slight burn rush through her, however it was very delicious and the next sip was a bit more. There wasn't much in here to distract her focus, it was either stare at him or the art. Even staring at the floor she ended up glancing at him.

The art seemed to surround her and it was very difficult to not look at it, though she did her best to focus on the wine instead. With just a few sips and with the artwork, Kylila was slowly starting to feel those urges, wondering what it would be like to do those things. Let alone to feel anothers touch in such ways. That single thought brought the heat to her cheeks once more, shaking her head lightly in attempt to remove such ideas. To her such notions were just childish dreams.

"I am no one to most everyone, I have nothing to offer anyone.. and yet... he.... he took everything from me.... I.... "

Kylila was trying very hard to be strong and break down, she even took another sip of the wine to hide. Though the 'sip' ended up being a bigger gulp than she expected and she hid her face against her knees. The heat from both the wine and embarrassment forced the tears to finally break free, which made her keep her face hidden more.

"I am just a worthless half-breed that no one wants be burden with.... I am worthless in the eyes of others.... I don't understand what he wants..."
 
He gave her a curious look when she said that this was the first time she had been bothered by demons. He doubted that was true, after all if this was the first time she wouldn't have been running from the town to begin with. He didn't see the point in pointing out the blatantly obvious though as she had something clearly bothering her.

As she shook her head and couldn't really repeat what she thought about things, as she sipped the fire wine he smirked at the almost instant flush. " Good stuff." He mused simply, though he took a good sip himself and groaned in appreciation. As she said that she was a no one, as she said that about the demon taking everything from her, Shiroku shrugged.

" He felt threatened by you, so he wanted to get rid of you. The clan markings must had let him know his demons had been killed, otherwise he wouldn't have set the bait so quickly." He pointed out, though as she began to break down, he looked to her as she did with a sense of curiosity.

These feelings must have been bubbling up recently, though he also had noticed how she looked at his artwork and smiled ever so slightly. The mixture of the wine and her own feelings clearly were releasing her inhibitions, and even as she said that she was worthless, Shiroku frowned ever so slightly.

" I happen to think you are stunning, much more so than other women. Perhaps he simply wants to control you, but he's out of reach now, so for now we can remain." He looked to her though as he went and sliding his hand through her hair he gave her a gentle tug on the locks, 'forcing' her head up.

" Besides, I want to burden myself with you, so there's that. You're not worthless to me. In fact you're worth quite a bit to me." He grumbled as he looked to her, wondering how she would fight that open comment.
 
Kylila wasn't quite sure of what to make towards what he was saying, for one she figured if someone wanted to get rid of her, they would have a long time ago. Then the thought of someone seeing her as a threat confused her all the more considering she fought so hard to not become a threat. Everything didn't make sense to her all the sudden and his next few words really shocked her.

She felt something stir deep inside when he gripped her hair and there was no choice other than to meet his gaze. It felt as if he was digging and searching into her soul with no where to hide, he could see the years of sadness deep within those blue eyes. Though she didn't pull away from him, or show indication that she didn't like what he was doing.

"I am not a threat to anyone. I don't even know what my demon is capable of doing, let alone what it is. Everyone in that village knew I've suppressed that side, I'm as threatening as a kitten."

He can see that she was struggling to keep strong and once more bury the pain that was so clear and obvious. Though the longer she allowed him to hold her there, the hidden lust started to creep in as her heart raced.

"Tell me something... If I hadn't did what I did and you were just simply walking by. Would you still have stopped to help me? I know you only stayed because of what I did. You probably felt obligated to help me. Would you have found me worthwhile otherwise?"

She knew the response sounded like a challenge on her part and yet his actions and words almost made her feel challenged. It wasn't often someone spoke to her in such a way and even worse, bring out such unfamiliar urges.
 
Her light golden hair felt nice in his hand, and even as she seemed lost by his comments, as she said that he chuckled ever so slightly as he considered it.

" Clearly not... you weren't controlled by the demon... I am not saying what he did made particular sense, but for that type of demon control is everything, and you were clearly not under the same sway as the others." He pointed out, which WAS true.

Even as she was struggling and clearly trying to cope with her own urges, Shiroku eyed her as she asked that. She had to know the answer already to that question, but he considered it for a moment. " If I were not trapped for seventy years and awoken by a beautiful half demon in need of help? I more than likely wouldn't have helped you." He replied matter of factly, though he added.

" The fact of the matter is that I did, and though we are even I do not intend to throw you out and tell you you're on your own. In fact, I do think I will be interested in keeping you around." He purred.

As he said that though he moved around a bit so he was standing right beside her, his free hand moving to trace over her face, fingers softly touching her as he silently touched her like that, exploring her face then her neck, his eyes dancing with interest. There was no love in his desire for her, but surely even being wanted on a physical level was something that she wasn't used to, and Shiroku clearly wanted her.
 
Between him and the wine all the confusion she had was slowly slipping away, it also became difficult to find a good response. Though she did know the truth of her own question, it's just she needed to hear it and confirm the truth. There was a hint of refreshed sadness when he said it but there wasn't much she could say to it.

His next move made her flinch slightly when his fingers touched her cheek, not expecting the soft touch that followed. The simple action had her eyes closing to savor the sensation it created and also his scent was more noticeable now than it was before. After another moment she fought with herself as she wanted to believe him in what he said and with what her body was feeling.

"Why would you wish to keep me around? It is difficult for me to believe such things."

There was a moment when it seemed as if she would pull away from him, though that was a battle lost as she enjoyed the touch too much. Even after she spoke, her lips parted slightly when his fingers roamed over them. The whole time her eyes were closed as she felt the tender touch and after a little longer she finally opened them.

"I.... I shouldn't do this... I... shouldn't feel like this..."

It was then she half attempted to pull away ever so slightly and with much reluctance. There were many mixed emotions hiding in her gaze and full of uncertainty. It was also difficult to not see his desires in other ways, noticing how big he was and it was becoming clear as to what he wanted.

"I've never felt this way before.... I.. don't do the things that are in those paintings."
 
He smiled to himself as she slipped, and even as she felt the sadness to the response, she had to understand as well that he wasn't human, he was a demon. They tended to operate on wants, not compassion for others. The fact that she asked it showed her human side, but he didn't fault her for it, it was her own pain she caused with the query.

As she flinched slightly, he noticed that she did not pull away either. As she savored the moment, Shiroku took full opportunity to feel her plump lips as she found herself heating up. As she asked that though he shrugged. " You have not caused me trouble, despite your belief that you have. I find you stunning and desire you, that is enough to want to keep you around."

As she managed to open her eyes and say that, he chuckled as she said that though. " why not? do you not like the feelings you are experiencing? do you not desire to feel more?" He watched her fight with herself, and even as she managed to resist a bit, he smirked though his hand tangled more firmly in her hair, and as she mentioned the paintings Shiroku nodded.

" You aren't... but you want to be... aren't you." He purred as his free hand traced the lines of her neck, teasing the supple skin even as he added. " Do you truly want me to release you?" He knew the answer, the question was as rhetorical as hers had been, but he could tell she needed to affirm it for herself as well.
 
"I... I do like this... I like it a lot...

Kylila admitted softly while giving a purr like sound as she contemplated on his questions, thinking of what she wanted. Though she managed to shake her head slightly as if trying to remove these thoughts and denying the feelings.

" It's just I've been told that....That ones like me... don't deserve these things...

She didn't fight him though and she didn't want him to stop either, she was torn between him and the things she had been raised to believe. It did feel really nice having him gripping her hair in this way and his last question made her really think about her desires in that moment.

"No... I don't wish to be released.... I... I don't wish for you to stop.

After admitting that, the heat rushed quickly to her cheeks, the flush ran down her neck and gave a red hue to the top of her chest. It was hard for her to believe that she would admit to such a feeling and for a moment she acted like she was going to hide her face, yet he prevented the action. It took her a moment or two before she replied to another question he had.

"Yes, I desire for more.."

She whispered softly and unsure of her own desires.
 
Shiroku smirked with a slight amount of arrogance when she admitted that she liked it. He knew she did, but for her to admit it was very surprising to him. As she contemplated his questions though he noticed her shake her head, though he chuckled as she said that about not 'deserving' to feel things like this.

" yeah, that tends to happen with half breeds. Demns treat you like you're shit, and humans treat you like you're an abomination." He mused, though he held onto her hair as his eyes roamed over her light hunting garb. The clothing made sense to allow her to move lightly through the forest, and yet it showed her body off as well.

As she managed to whisper that she wanted more, Shiroku nodded to her even as he slid his hand down from her neck and tracing the slope of her bust, he deliberately touched above the line of her clothing, though soon enough he gave her hair a soft pull, guiding her to sit up more fully straight as he moved his hand over her shoulder and she could feel the nimble fingers working the ties of her top undone.

When he had done so he pulled her from the couch and up to her feet, controlling her as he boldly pulled the top down, baring her from the waist up. His eyes dared her to try and cover herself, while demanding that she not do so. He was sure she would, which he would enjoy 'making' her display herself. She was lithe and stunning, curvaceous and beautiful.

He was certainly going to 'do more' to her, but one step at a time!
 
There was a deeper inner voice that kept telling this was all wrong, that this was just a trick and the only he desired her was because he had been sleeping for so long. She knew there was no love in all this, honestly that truly didn't bother her all that much, it was the thought of what happens when he is done with her that taunted her. Though it was too far to stop now and there was no denying the desires of her own body. By the time he started to work on the lacing of the top, Kylila's breathing and heart picked up a notch with excitement and shame.

When he guided her to a standing position, she followed easy enough only to feel the top being pulled down. This shouldn't have caught her by surprise but it did and for that moment she froze. His eyes challenged her and at first she didn't want him to win that challenge and held her arms frozen at her side for a short time. Slowly however, the shame of it all crept in and battle lost as her arms finally did move to cover up what she could.

"I... can't... "

Kylila wanted to protest and at the same time, being 'forced' in such a way was seriously arousing and mixed with the wine, there was no real chance to fight this. Not that she wanted to really fight it, though the conflicting emotions began to flood her eyes. All the sudden the taunts and degrading of what the humans said came rushing in and she couldn't possibly begin to imagine how she looked in his eyes. Being raised to think and feel one way, only be caught in a situation that defies that way of thinking was confusing and she didn't know what to do.

"It's embarrassing to.... be seen like this..."

Kylila finally managed to admit the uncertainty she felt, though she didn't make any attempt to degrade herself in anyway. The blue stones on the necklace she wore began to give off a soft glow the more her desires grew. Kylila was unaware of it at the moment as other far more distracting thoughts consumed her. Though it gave some indication that her demon was perhaps a very sexual creature and the necklace was doing its job by suppressing it.
 
He didn't care honestly about her little inner war. Perhaps that was callous to say, but Shiroku was interested in her desires... he was interested in her beautiful nubile form. She seemed to torment herself more than anyone else.. and even as she didn't resist being pulled to her feet, he smirked as she seemed surprised as he stripped the top down, he could tell there were two ties to her clothing, though they were connected as well.

As she moved her hands though to hide herself, he looked to her with nothing but desire. Her hands were not large enough to cover herself really at all... and instead he gently tugged at her hair, forcing her to remain looking at him. " Yes you can, you are beautiful." He replied matter of factually, there was no sense of a lie within his voice either.

As she said that she was embarrassed though Shiroku moved around until he was behind her. Giving her hair a final controlling tug he released the locks before he caught both of her arms, easily he seemed to 'overpower her' and pulling them behind her back she could feel him wrapping a soft silk around her wrists, winding slowly up her arms to her elbows, strictly pushing her chest forwards, pulling her arms tightly behind her.

" You should not be embarassed, I want you, I desire you. The humans are simply jealous of you, and Demons are simply trying to use you for what power you do have." As he said that though his arms slid over her sides, his hands moving and boldly cupping her large breasts in his hands he squeezed them firmly.

" To be fair, I am only interested in your body for now, but I want you, and you want it as well... though it seems a part of you wants to be forced as well..." He purred as he leaned in to lick her ear and gave it a soft nibble as his fingers caught her nipples, softly pinching and rolling the taut flesh as well.
 
All in all that little war was fading the more she listened to him and felt the warmth of his body against hers. The conflict wasn't much of a conflict after she felt the silk caressing along her arms and at first she hadn't realized what it was doing until she tried to move. Strangely the binding only made her crave for more as her body arched against him when he started to tease her hard nipples.

"I.. I don't know what I want... I've never experienced this before. It's hard to think."

Though her words were soft and mixed with little whimpers of increasing lust, she did begin to relax and latch onto the sensations. It seemed that having her arms bound put her at ease as she lost to the feel of him against her and the heat of his roaming hands. Her whole body was tingling from the wine and each touch seemed to bring heat to that tingling.

Kylila felt the hardness of his cock pressing into her hands and without much thought, her fingers instinctively explored the length and thickness through his pants. If she was to think about this, it would frightened her to think of where he was going put that hard thing. However, the time for thinking was quickly vanishing and all she wanted was more.

"I.... I do want this... I want to be desired... I want to be forced... I want.... you."
 
Back
Top