Peeping over the parapet.....

Not at All!

I hope you didn't burn!


This was a couple of days later:

Pamela after a couple of days in the sun

After that first day I trimmed my vulva quite radically - you can see quite clearly that my labia tanned without burning as well!


Pamela
 
This was a couple of days later:

Pamela after a couple of days in the sun

After that first day I trimmed my vulva quite radically - you can see quite clearly that my labia tanned without burning as well!


Pamela

You have such prominent labia Pamela. It's hard to hide them with much of a trim. And I'm glad to see that they didn't get burned
 
Completing the Marco Story........

After being away for a while, I have reviewed some of my earlier posts and spotted some that were never completed. On the basis that it is never too late, here follows the complete version of the Marco story. Marco was, for me, a rather unusual boyfriend, in that his penis never penetrated my vagina despite my sometimes very strong uges to feel it inside me. Before Marco it had always seemed to be me who was holding off over-eager boys, rather than the other way round.


Part 1: I meet Marco

I had met Marco when I visited a local restaurant run by his parents. Marco was doing his family duty as a waiter, and towards the end of the meal he very shyly passed me a note asking if I would like to go out with him. I think he might have been spurred on by listening in on my conversation, much of which had been about boyfriends and the difficulty of finding a nice one. He was about the same age as me, very polite and very presentable, but nonetheless I left it for two or three days before I telephoned him and accepted his invitation.



I had met Marco when I visited a local restaurant run by his parents. Marco was doing his family duty as a waiter, and towards the end of the meal he very shyly passed me a note asking if I would like to go out with him. I think might have been spurred on by listening in on my conversation, much of which had been about boyfriends and the difficulty of finding a nice one. He was about the same age as me, very polite and very presentable, but nonetheless I left it for two or three days before I telephoned him and accepted his invitation.

Given his family background, it wasn't a surprise to learn that Marco's parents were catholics and that he was attending a single sex catholic school. I had been a bit disappointed at first to find that he was really quite reserved when we were together, but I was pretty confident I would be able to subvert his catholic inhibitions and liven him up a bit.

After a few rather docile dates, I decided the time had come to take the initiative. Marco's parents spent most of their time at the restaurant so my embryonic plan involved having the family house to ourselves; prior to then I had always met Marco somewhere away from home. I turned up on a Saturday morning, sort of hoping he might invite me up to his bedroom, but he didn't rise to the bait. We had a discussion about what we might do, but all he could really think of was going out somewhere. My hopes were beginning to fade a bit and I suggested he should make us some coffee. Being Italian restaurateurs, they of course had an espresso machine at home, so Marco said "sure, give me five minutes or so" and went off to the kitchen. I sat on the sofa for maybe a minute before I suddenly decided I had to take the initiative......

Marco nearly dropped the whole tray of coffee when he walked back into the living room. I was standing in the middle of the carpet, facing him completely naked. I may have looked calm, but I was absolutely terrified that he would be so shocked that he would just throw me out of the house. I waited in suspense for what seemed ages. Without taking his eyes off me for an instant, Marco slowly moved towards the coffee table, and somehow managed to put the tray down without spilling anything. He walked very slowly towards me - I could see that his eyes were fixed on my pubic hair and I was trembling with anticipation at what might be going to happen.

It certainly wasn't what I expected - he went down on both knees, and from a very close vantage point gazed intently at my pubic hair. He said his first words since returning: "I think I have waited all my life to see this!" And then "you are so beautiful". I left him a few more moments and then very gently pulled his head towards my pubis. When his nose was almost grazing my pubic hair I felt him tense up a little. I waited, and said very quietly "it's all right". He relaxed, and then I didn't need to pull his head any more; he nuzzled into my pubic hair, and I could feel his warm breath on my labia. Everything was so quiet, it was almost as though he had gone to sleep, but he responded when I lifted his arms and guided his hands onto my bottom. He massaged my bottom with gentle but firm hands, and used the grip he now had on me to pull his head even further into my pubis. Everything went still again, but the gentle massaging soon resumed, and I responded by thrusting my pubis forward. There was a slight response from Marco, so to make my invitation quite clear I wriggled my hips. A few more moments of stillness, and then I thought I felt just a tiny flutter of activity somewhere deliciously close to my clitoris. I held my breath with anticipation. The tiny flutter was not repeated so I stepped up the pace a little. I wriggled my hips again, pushed my pubis harder against his face and, just to make it crystal clear, I let out a low groan of pleasure.

My perseverance was rewarded - the tiny flicker resolved into a delicious probing sensation as Marco's tongue worked its way through my tangle of pubic hair and finally made contact with my tingling fleshy folds.

I think it fair to say that I was taken totally by surprise at Marco's response to my rather impulsive and risky overture. I had expected him to respond with either complete shock or else an over-excited fumbling response, but his revelation that he had never even seen a girl's pubic hair before, and his instant compulsion to explore my pubic region was totally unexpected. He was so direct and intent that any ideas I might have had about taking charge of the situation just evaporated into confusion. My will to take charge was further diminished by the fact within a just few seconds I had realised just how much I was enjoying what was going on - my rapidly soaring libido and sheer curiosity as to what might happen next just took over, leaving me floating on a cloud of intense erotic enjoyment. I just did not want it to stop.

My reveries were punctuated by a rather mumbling voice coming from the hairy reaches of my cunt. I didn't immediately get the point of the Marco's question - he seemed to be saying "am I getting this right?", to which I responded something vague along the lines of "it feels good to me, don't stop".

That wasn't what Marco wanted to hear - he hadn't been looking for compliments at all.

He went on "no, .......... you know".

But I still didn't get it.

"What, Marco?"

"You know, ...... your clitoris."

That was another totally unexpected turn of events. This cloistered and clearly virginal catholic boy not only knew about the clitoris, but also had a pretty good idea of what he ought to be doing to it to give me pleasure. It made me feel very close to Marco, and very grateful for the obvious care he was taking to make sure I was enjoying this voyage of discovery just as much as he was.

When I thought about the real point of his question, I did realise that in fact all was not quite as it might have been. Standing on the floor with my legs slightly apart, and Marco kneeling down in front of me was not exactly comfortable or satisfying for either of us, and certainly not conducive to proper stimulation of my clitoris. I knew it would be best to make readjustments, but I still felt a little apprehensive that Marco might suddenly take fright at what was happening - I would have to handle the change carefully.

"Sorry, Marco, you are making me feel so wonderful that I haven't been helping you." With that I gently steered him towards the coffee table. There was space alongside the untouched tray of coffee to rest my foot. Marco was still kneeling down, so with one foot in the air and my legs splayed as wide as they would go I gently pulled his head towards me. When I was sure he was watching, I reached down and parted my inner labia. With two fingers I eased my clitoris into view. Marco needed no prompting - he licked his index finger and gently stroked my clitoris and then moved in closer and put his tongue to work. That felt really wonderful, but I was even more pleased when I realised what he was beginning to do with the finger that had just stroked my clitoris - it was very gently working its way inside my vagina.

When I had splayed my legs wide for Marco I knew very well that my vagina would already be gaping open - like most teenage girls I had spent many a long hour in front of my bedroom mirror checking the views and assessing the potential my body offered. I had felt there was a slight possibility that a view of my gaping vagina might have put Marco off, so I was really pleased when his finger began its journey into my warm and moist zone. What I had been less certain about was whether, from his low viewpoint, he would have had a clear view of my anus - I thought probably not, but I wasn't really sure. I knew that quite a few people (including, to my great regret, several former boyfriends) had a really crippling anal phobia which I could never comprehend. I hoped that Marco would not have that unfortunate affliction, but I was for the moment relieved that we hadn't yet put that to the test.

Before I had the opportunity to ponder that particular issue any further, Marco managed to do something, I am not entirely sure what it was, that attracted my full and undivided attention. Marco's concerned but fascinated reaction to the convulsions which gripped my body was ample evidence that he had never witnessed a female orgasm before, let alone caused one.

When the tremors had passed I looked down. My leg was still up on the coffee table and Marco was still kneeling down, looking up at me. I half expected him to ask if he could do anything to help, but was happy that he didn't. I slowly came to and looked at the tray of coffee. I said "we seem to have forgotten the coffee." Marco looked embarrassed and said "sorry", as if it had all been his fault. I said "it's OK, we'll have it now", but Marco, being a good Italian, wouldn't hear of drinking cold coffee. He carried the tray into the kitchen, leaving me nude in the lounge with one leg still on the coffee table.

I pushed the kitchen door open a minute or two later. Marco's brief smile vanished as I walked in and he realised I was still nude. He looked in panic at the window and I guessed that he was terrified that the neighbours might see me. I wasn't the slightest bit concerned at being seen by the neighbours, so to try things out I walked around the kitchen. Marco's panic didn't subside, in fact it visibly escalated as I moved towards the window, so I decided not to wind things up. I stood alongside him at the counter so that the neighbours' view was somewhat screened, and then distracted him by wrapping one leg around his, and pushing my breasts tightly against his side. He seemed to relax a bit, and then I had a clever idea. I realised that if I crouched down beside Marco, the neighbours wouldn't be able to see that I was nude at all. So, at the risk of getting splashed by hot frothy milk, I did just that.

My face was now more or less level with the belt on Marco's jeans. I tested the water. Marco turned slightly towards me, and I guessed I was on the way to levelling the playing field. I unfastened the belt and then struggled a bit with the top button. Marco stopped fussing with the coffee for a moment and turned more towards me; I didn't let go of him until I had pulled down his zip as well. As he finished off the coffee I started to ease his jeans down, making sure that I had firm grip on his underpants at the same time. The jeans were quite tight and Marco was trying hard not to spill hot coffee everywhere, so it took it took me a little while to achieve my aim, but I was eventually rewarded with a close up view of a rather delicious penis, already very tumescent and well above the horizontal. I took off Marco's shoes and made him step out of his trousers before I allowed him to pick up the tray of coffee and carry it through to the lounge. As he put the tray down on the coffee table for the second time that morning I pounced on him and quickly unbuttoned his shirt. He looked a bit silly with just his socks on, so I pointed to his feet and he got the hint.

With both of us finally nude, we had our coffee. Having introduced myself fairly fully and intimately to Marco a little while before, I hoped that I would now discover a lot more about him; his obvious lack of sexual experience but detailed theoretical knowledge of female anatomy was fascinating me. I wasn't disappointed in my hope, Marco was very forthcoming.

He explained to me the way the curriculum worked at his school; religiously non-contentious subjects such as languages and classics were taught by priests, but subjects which were religiously sensitive, particularly biology, were taught by suitably qualified lay teachers. The thinking was that by using "mercenaries" to teach things like sex and evolution, the school could claim that their priests were not complicit in contradicting Catholic dogma.

Marco had found his biology teacher particularly inspiring, and had become so fascinated by sex and reproduction that he spent a lot of time in the school library and the public library reading everything he could about it.

As he was telling me, I sensed there was something he was holding back, and it took a little while before I began get a hint of why he was being reticent. I knew he had an older sister who had just gone off to University, and with some gentle probing he began to tell me about his family. Being Italian Catholics, the idea of nudity was completely alien to their parents, but despite that Marco and his sister had enjoyed nude games together from a very early age.

It had all been fairly easy for them because their parents were very busy setting up and developing the restaurant and the children were often left in the care of a baby sitter, who was only too happy to leave them happily "playing" upstairs while she watched television. They particularly enjoyed having baths together, and as they grew older they began to involve quite a lot of not entirely innocent childish experimentation. That way Marco got a fair idea of what girls were about, and he told me of the excitement he felt when he noticed the first signs of puberty beginning in his sister - little bulges were developing on her chest and her nipples were elongating and becoming very tender. He told me about the last time he saw her nude - it was the evening before she went off on a school trip, and the sight of her breasts and pubic hair had made him very excited. He waited for her to return with mounting excitement, but when she got back he suffered crashing disappointment.

The school trip had been to Lourdes, and his sister had obviously been subjected to a lot of high level brain washing during the course of it. Her body was now sacrosanct, the evening games stopped and Marco never again got the slightest glimpse of his sister nude.

Despite his disappointment, or maybe because of it, Marco was determined to learn all he could about girls and sex. Despite the fact that he was a good looking boy, he had to wait several years until I appeared before he had the chance to get the practical experience he was so longing for.

We were both nude while we talked. Marco felt very safe because his parents were fully occupied at the restaurant, so we could take our time. Marco had already given me a wonderful orgasm, but the sight of his perpetually erect penis was a constant reminder of unfinished business. I wasn't a virgin at the time, but vaginal intercourse not an option; I still hadn't been able to find a clinic which would give me oral contraceptives, I didn't routinely carry condoms with me and I had recently had a major scare with a late period. All that told me that Marco's favour to me was going to be repaid in the equivalent manner.

We talked a bit more, I flirted, I teased him, but I still had the nagging sense that Marco had no real expectation of what I had in mind. I wanted him to realise all on his own that there was way I was going to abandon him without an orgasm. I knelt in front of him as he sat on the sofa and take his penis in my hands and very gently rubbed the tip over my nipples. I applied gentle pressure to "milk" him, while working on each nipple in turn. After a few minutes both my nipples were rock hard and glistening with his secretion. I stood up in front of him so he could see the full view and said "OK, you get to have first taste". It took Marco a few seconds to work out what I had meant by that, and a few more seconds to reassure himself mentally that he had really understood it properly. Then he grabbed me and pulled me towards. I almost overbalanced in the process, but nothing was going to stop him taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking with all his might. He sucked and licked and teased until it felt as though my nipple was long enough to go down his throat. Then he let it go, and asked "will you really do that for me? I have dreamt for years of a girl doing that."

I smiled and then bent down and gently kissed the tip of his penis. I straightened up again and said "I can't wait to start, but you haven't finished yet." He quickly took my other nipple in his mouth and did his best to eat that one as well.

And then it really was his turn. I knelt in front of him and very gently and slowly kissed every tiny little bit of his penis, pausing every so often to lick the tip and the glans. I gently massaged his scrotum while I licked all around the base of his penis, and then continued the gentle kisses.

And so it continued. I don't claim all the credit, but between us we managed to hold off his orgasm for more than half an hour. I knew when the time was approaching, but so did Marco: always the gentleman, he offered me a way out. He didn't say much, but he made it clear he would withdraw if I wanted him to. Between slurps I told him that was the last thing I wanted to do and that he should just enjoy it.

And enjoy he did. So did I!

And then, just to share it a little more, I kissed him long and hard.


To digress slightly, in the time I spent with Marco we never got as far as taking photographs. By that time I had posed nude for several boyfriends in what were pretty innocent poses - breasts, bottom and a few marginal glimpses of pubic hair, but with Marco it never seemed quite appropriate, at least not to me - I never mentioned it to him - maybe I would have been surprised.

Pamela
 
A rare gem among multitude of "Wham Bham Thank you Sam" kind of stories here. Superb story telling. Wish I was Marco.
 
Last edited:
What a great story. Lucky Marco. I am now hard and happy. So glad I've come out from lurking.
 
Pamela,

It's so nice to return and find a creative artist spirit still abounds in the Amateur Picture Section. You certainly are in the catagory of an exceptional few reminescent of Waterbaby, Ran, just to mention a few. I recognise Drtshare, but so many of the old regulars are gone.

I live down in the darkcorner of the free world where Burt Reynold's Deliverance was filmed and due to the hypocritical child abusing - wife beater Neaderthal do-gooder neighbors had to with draw from active particpation in Lit (where I had "hung out since the late 90's) or face financial ruin.

Its so nice to see a beautiful free spirit expressing her artistic self again.
Thank you... You've got what it takes!!!,
SliperyRox
 
This was a couple of days later:

Pamela after a couple of days in the sun

After that first day I trimmed my vulva quite radically - you can see quite clearly that my labia tanned without burning as well!


Pamela

Your pussy looks delicious.
 
Lunchtime on the Roof

A new story - this one could be called a fantasy because it combines two separate real life elements into one story. The first element is the setting - lunch on a factory roof, the second is what happened - that was not on the roof.

Pamela's Lunchtime on the Roof

I was doing a vacation job as a student. My job was fairly mundane clerical work, but when things were a bit slack I sometimes managed to get myself down to the warehouse, ostensibly to help out with the stock. The real reason I went down was that the company was a lot livelier than in the office; there were two boys looking after things, and right from my first visit I had been aware that my arrival would create a very innocent but deliciously satisfying atmosphere of sexual frisson.

One sunny day they let me into their secret. It wasn't much of a secret really, but they kept it to themselves and it was clear that I was honoured to invited to be party to it; they knew a way onto the roof of the building and they often spent lunch times up there.

That all sounded good to me, so I went back to work in the office. Sitting looking at the forms and the correspondence I found great difficulty concentrating, I just kept thinking about what lunch time would be like up on the roof with the two boys.

My fantasies kept going around, so I was pretty worked up by lunch time. Even as we opened the roof hatch I had no idea what was going to happen, but the moment I was out in the open it all came together in my mind. Without a second's hesitation I just said "why don't we take our clothes off".

I think I was more surprised than they were at what I had just said, and there was a long silence. I knew they were both pretty innocent, but I remember feeling a little bit let down that they didn't respond more positively. I wasn't quite at the point of giving up on the idea so I said "OK, don't you bother, I'll do it on my own".

And I did. I just stood up and stripped off completely in front of them. They were still sitting down so they had a clear low level viewpoint - Pam, stark naked, bushy pubic hair, big tits. Then I turned round and let them see my bottom. I made sure my legs were slightly apart to give them a good rear view - lots of pubic hair dangling down and maybe a few nibbly lady's bits as well.

Then I turned round to face them again. I took both breasts in my hands, lifted them up and squeezed them and said "it's lovely like this, why don't you join me?"

I was pleased to see there was a flicker of interest on one boy's face. He stood up, and after a moment's hesitation, he started to take his clothes off. He undid his belt and hesitated again. I could see why. I just grinned at him and said "don't worry, I've seen all that before." Slowly his trousers came off and I was definitely not disappointed - he had a very pretty penis which went absolutely rock hard the moment it popped out of his underpants. The other boy just sat there looking slightly embarrassed.

Nude boy seemed keen to sit down again. He probably wanted to try to keep his erection rather less obvious. Sitting down seemed like a good idea to me as well, so I sat down facing both of them. I drew my knees towards my chest so they were squashing against my breasts and then very casually I began to let my legs splay out sideways. Two pairs of eyes were rivetted on the slowly emerging view between my legs. The one penis I could see went rock hard again.

The silent pantomime seemed to go on for ages. I knew what to do to keep their attention - just a small movement of my legs would be enough to keep my labia moving against each other. I could feel I was getting very moist and I knew my labia were bound to be swelling up with excitement - I knew I just needed to wait a little longer. I tried to talk to them but we didn't seem to have much to say to each other. That didn't bother me for long; I could feel what I had been waiting for - a flooding vagina. I moved my legs a bit more just to make sure my labia were well lubricated and then I was ready.

I checked I still had their attention - no problem there! I slid both feet outwards across the roof covering and let my knees flop outwards as well. Just as planned I felt my vagina open up. Both boys gasped in astonishment as they heard the distinct pop of my labia parting, and their eyes nearly popped out of their heads at what they were seeing. I was feeling very proud of myself - it had been a completely hands free performance and I now had two teenage boys completely transfixed by the view of my gaping vagina.

I knew I could keep this going for quite a while longer - they weren't going anywhere. I put my hands down to the roof and lifted my bottom a few inches up in the air. My vagina was now pointing down a bit more so I gave a great squeeze - I had already had a lot of practice trying that out on my boyfriend! Delicious - the lovely silky feeling of my secretions pouring out of my vagina and slowly dribbling down toward my anus. I wanted the boys to see that - I felt totally wanton as I lay back, lifted up my knees and parted my legs.

The boys now had their first clear view of my anus. It did cross my mind that they might think that was a disgusting thing to be looking at and take fright, but if they did, they certainly didn't show it. I had got the timing just right again - I could feel the trickle of moisture moving down, and I could tell from their expressions that they could see it clearly. As the flow neared my anus I got ready to lay on an unashamed bit of theatre. As the trickle just began to touch my anus I let out a little gasp, and as I felt the moisture spread slowly into the folds I increased the volume and intensity. I closed my eyes and then for about half a minute I gave them my best impression of a fairly quiet orgasm.

Still panting gently I slowly opened my eyes. I was still lying down in my fully-exposed position but I could see that the boys were still transfixed with the view I was giving them. I took that as a real compliment and for the first time I began to feel really grateful to them. I even found myself wondering if there was some way I could reward them - I had the most amazing time, they had made it all possible and had been a perfect audience.

Although it had very briefly crossed my mind, I had decided that there was no way I was going to have sex with either of them, and nor did I want to have their inexperienced fingers pushing deeply into my vagina.

I hadn't really formulated any real plan, but I asked nude boy to come over to me. He seemed a bit surprised but he came over. The other boy then asked if he could come too. I told him he hadn't taken his clothes off so he couldn't. I was still lying with my legs up and my vagina and anus in full view. I asked nude boy to give me his hand and then I guided it slowly down between my legs. I made sure the other boy could see what was happening - I didn't want to cut him out completely. Without saying a word I guided nude boy's hand so he knew exactly what he was allowed to touch. I started with the tips of two fingers just inside the base of my vagina. I was still dripping wet and nude boy quickly got the idea that his fingers needed to be very wet. I wasn't sure how he would react to the next part of the vague plan that was still forming in my mind, but I decided it was worth a chance. I guided his hand downwards and then very slowly moved his wet fingers towards my anus. I felt a slight hesitation from him but I persisted and eased his fingers down onto my skin, just above my anus. Everything was wet and slippery and I think he enjoyed the sensation. I did as well. He was very gentle, his fingers moving slowly, feeling the smooth texture of my skin. I just let him do it for a couple of minutes, and then I thought he needed another invitation. I whispered "more moisture" and his gentle fingers slipped into my vagina again. I hadn't expected to enjoy that, but I didn't resist when he pushed in deeper than before. I didn't really want him to get any ideas about further vaginal adventures so I did guide his hand down again. He resumed his gentle caressing, but I wanted something slightly different so I gave him a slight hint by raising my bottom a little way of the roof. That brought his fingers a little nearer to my intended target and, good boy that he was, he started very slowly to respond. It seemed agonisingly slow but his fingers were moving down. Finally my patience was rewarded - as his fingers touched the edge of my anus I could feel it tighten and pucker. I loved the feeling, but I got the impression that nude boy had never done anything like that before. He seemed a bit surprised and stopped for a moment. I didn't want him to stop, but I wasn't quite sure what to say, for all I knew I might have been making him do something he found really disgusting. In the end I just whispered "it's OK". That was deliberately ambiguous - it could have meant it was OK for him to stop or it could have meant it was OK for him to go on. The choice was his. I waited briefly, and wonder of wonders, his gentle fingers started to work their magic on the folds of my anus. I asked for lots more moisture. He responded even more enthusiastically than I had expected and soon the whole area around my anus was drenched.

I was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable lying on my back. Although I didn't want it to stop, I did wonder if there was another way. It didn't take long to work that out - kneeling down with my bum in the air. I had to warn nude boy, so I said "don't go away, I need to move". I sat up and saw the other boy looking rather lonesome, watching what was going on. On an impulse I gestured him over. With both boys there the last part of the plan dropped into place. I said "I am going to kneel down. You know what to do". Just to make it quite clear I added "I won't be able to see you, so I won't know who's doing it." With that I knelt down with my elbows on the roof and stuck my bottom as high in the air as I could. I waited. I felt two fingers reach into my vagina and then trace a slippery path up to my anus. Whoever it was really doing what I needed, a gentle sensuous massage around the folds with an occasional brief and delicious probe around the opening.

It went on. I didn't know whether one or both were doing it, but I suspected it was both. And then the caressing stopped. I had just begun to wonder how this was going to end, so I waited to see what might happen. What did happen was totally unexpected. I felt two hands hold my bottom. I had an inkling that something delicious was about to happen, but I didn't dare get my hopes too high. Sometimes wishes come true - soft lips grazed against my anus and then a tongue gently probed the folds and the opening. It felt absolutely heavenly and it only took a few seconds before I knew that all three of us were going to have had a brand new sensation before lunch time was over. I had always let boyfriends know how much I loved having my anus caressed and kissed, but none had brought me to orgasm entirely that way. Now I knew that between them the two boys were just about to do what I had always wanted, and no boyfriend had ever managed.

Seconds later I exploded. Maybe it was just heightened sensation, but the pulsations in my anus felt much stronger and longer lasting than in any orgasm I had previously. The orgasm itself seemed to go on and on. Just as I thought it might finish, the two boys had a final little treat in store. The kissing and licking and sucking stopped for a moment, but then quickly resumed, but with a very much greater urgency and passion. My anus was gripped by powerful lips and suction, and then I remember gasping with surprise and ecstasy as an amazingly forceful tongue took complete control. There was no way I could have resisted, and I wouldn't have wanted to. The tongue explored all around my anus with great urgency, tracing along the folds and then plunging into the opening, not once but time after time. It was unstoppable and I could feel my sphincter giving in. I didn't try to fight it, I just relaxed into it and let this wonderful new invader have its way. I knew I was opening up in a way I had never known before; I could feel a little more of that delicious length slip in with each thrust, and I opened wider and wider until I thought I must have the whole of it inside me.

The whole of my body seemed to be pulsating, it didn't seem to want to stop. Even as the sensations were beginning to subside I could still feel that delicious tongue deep inside me and it stayed there even as my sphincter began to re-assert itself. I could feel myself clamping down on the tongue and it was about then that reality began to creep in again. I had been so wrapped in my amazing orgasm that I had forgotten that the tongue I had fallen madly in love with actually belonged to a person. I now realised that owner of the tongue, whichever boy it was, had somehow sensed my need to prolong this ecstasy until the very last second, and even now still had his face buried deep in my bum while his tongue struggled to retain its hard-won position against the resurging strength of my anal sphincter. The battle couldn't be won, but even as the tongue was finally forced out it continued to be the perfect gentleman and lovingly nibbled and caressed and probed around my anus while my body gently subsided. Then the tongue began to move away from my anus and I felt a pang of regret at its parting, but I sensed what was happening - I knew where the tongue was going and its movement was itself a request I knew I couldn't refuse. That lovely tongue was moving down towards my vagina.

That vaginal kiss was wonderful. I had no way to sustain another orgasm but I loved the thought of my boy hero tasting my juices and probing inside with his tongue. I knew also that I didn't want him to stop so I moved my bottom slightly to guide his mouth towards my labia. They were very engorged and felt rather sore as he took them in his mouth, but what a small price to pay for my unforgettable experience.

There was one more thing I had to do, and this time it was my initiative. I pulled away slightly from him and rolled over onto my back. I pulled him down on top of me and started to kiss him. I drew my inspiration from the passionate way he had brought me to orgasm, I just wanted to consume his mouth, feel his tongue deep inside mine and taste the deep saltiness from my body which he tasted and relished with such passion.

I didn't want to let him go. We kissed for nearly ten minutes in the sun on that rooftop, our mouths never separated for a moment. He was on top of me, but for the sake of equality, and possibly also resurging libido I wanted to try it the other way round. We rolled over, and I sat on top of him. I leant forward, and one at a time I dangled my breasts above his face. He kissed and sucked my nipples until I thought he might pull them off. No pain had ever felt more worthwhile.

I climbed off him and walked over to my clothes. I turned my head to look at him.

I had a complete double-take. He was standing there in his shirt and jeans.

There was a large wet patch on the front of his shirt.

Just where I had been straddling him a few moments before.

Pamela
 
Teasing Mark

Another story previously posted and now completed.

Teasing Mark
A slow-moving saga involving my intended victim Mark, his suspicious sister Amanda, a home-made gee-string and the fortuitous intervention of two library books.

Many of my early recollections are of enjoying being nude; not just the sensuous feeling of it, but also feeling a thrill when I knew people were looking at me. Although I didn't understand the term then, I now recognise that my enjoyment was most definitely sexual. With puberty, the feeling intensified and I found myself longing to get my clothes off so people could see all the interesting bits that my body was developing.

I don't know whether it was anything to do with my influence, but Amanda, who was my best friend at the time, was also similarly obsessed with sex. At first her interest was possibly more directed to imagined sexual activity, but pretty soon I managed to get her quite interested in my rather more direct approach of wanting to get my clothes off so people could look at me.

Amanda had a older brother who was nearly fifteen; we were both thirteen at the time. Mark wasn't a particularly pretty boy, but I had seen him looking at me in an interested sort of way. That intrigued me, but I soon began to suspect that Mark's knowledge of my body was not fuelled entirely from his imagination, and I had a pretty good idea of who he was getting his information from. I knew that girls who had brothers at the school would often be pestered by them about what other girls looked like in the showers; details of their pubic hair, how big their breasts really were, what their nipples looked like - all the usual pubescent stuff.

A chance remark from Amanda gave me the proof I needed. To give her credit, she didn't even try to deny it, but her denial was followed by "I didn't think you would mind!" Typical Amanda - she was absolutely right on that. I couldn't be angry with her - just thinking about what she might have told Michael was making me feel really randy, and I just wanted to get all the details I could from her.

The fact was that Amanda had been very forthcoming with her older sibling. Very few details about me appear to have been missed out; we had after all been close friends for a long time and we had never had any inhibitions about being nude together. When puberty started we were both fascinated by what was happening to us and we regularly compared developments, not just verbally, but visually. Amanda had never been one to hold back, so I was not in the least surprised to find that Michael knew almost as much about my body as Amanda did herself.

Mark had wanted to know pretty well everything. My breasts and nipples. Not surprising really since I had the biggest breasts in the class at the time (apart from Spotty Tomlinson who was fat and didn't count). My pubic hair; what colour was it, whether it reached the top of my knickers (nice one!) and how far it dangled down between my legs. And, best of all, whether Amanda had ever seen me bending down. She had the grace to blush as she told me that, and I got the impression that it had all been quite a big deal with Mark. I think the gist of it revolved around my rear view, how fleshy my labia were and whether my vagina was visible when I bent down. I was impressed; for a boy of fifteen Mark seemed to have a better than average understanding of female anatomy.

She also told me a lot about Michael - he had an enormous fixation on pubic hair and was endlessly fascinated by Amanda's descriptions of how thick and bushy mine was. That didn't really surprise me; I had realised from school that to many boys the holy grail of sexual excitement was seeing a girl's pubic hair. They would tease the girls directly by asking how much pubic hair they had, and a common follow up line would be whether it reached their belly-buttons.

Amanda had seemed a bit sheepish when she admitted that she had told Mark pretty well all there was to know about my body, but once I had reassured her that I wasn't the least bit upset with her, I gradually began to sense that I must have appeared too keen to hear everything that Mark had asked her about. I knew Amanda well, and I was sure she was becoming suspicious that I might be hatching a plan for the entertainment of her brother. She would have been right, of course. I supposed I might have wondered why she wasn't keen to give her brother a thrill, but I had known her long enough to know that she had an aversion to being in situations she couldn't control - rather like me, in fact, so a battle of wills was bound to ensue.

So, for the next few weeks we had an unspoken tussle as I became more determined to show Mark everything that he had so far only imagined, and Amanda did her best to prevent me putting on a performance which, at least in my mind, was becoming ever more flagrant and explicit with each passing minute. By coincidence, all this was happening while we were both engaged on one of our erotic projects. The aim of the project was to create our own gee-strings - seems a bit silly today, but in those days there was no way two teenage girls would have been able to find anywhere to buy them.

The gee-string project started when I told Amanda of one of my regular little erotic treats which had started when I went to secondary school. We had games one afternoon per week, and had to go to the sports field which was a little way from the school. Afterwards I would walk home directly from there. We had to have showers, so that involved taking my knickers off, as well as everything else. One afternoon I had a great idea - not bothering to put my knickers back on. That was bliss - I felt sexy and naughty and wonderful as I walked home with the wind blowing up my skirt, and it became a pretty regular weekly treat for me. Amanda and I then got to talking about underwear, or the lack of it, and it turned out we had both been fantasising about showing off in gee-strings.

We started the gee-string project just before we discovered the photos of Stephanie, and it pretty soon became clear that it would take a lot of effort to produce a gee-string which was more or less wearable. To give just a little flavour, how many of our female members would know the length of fabric needed to conceal, but only just, the zone from the top of the pubic hair to the upper edge of the anus? Those considerations made it necessary to do our work when parents wouldn't be in the house, so there would be no chance of being discovered, and that turned out to be at Amanda's house on Saturday afternoons.

Mark was around of course - he had a way of sensing when I might be coming, and I think I probably fuelled his interest by starting to turn up in a tee-shirt with no bra. Amanda didn't like that one little bit, but she didn't really have much moral high-ground to occupy - she only rarely wore a bra, and her mother costively encouraged her not to bother; in that situation, telling me off for doing the same would have sounded a bit hollow. Amanda might have argued that the much greater size of my breasts made the situation a lot different but she knew only too well that trying to argue that point would not have been a good idea.

Teasing Mark was very easy. When I was with Amanda in her room, Mark would usually be in his room with the door open a little way. The noise of the sewing machine would let him know something was happening, and just to make everything obvious I would ensure he could overhear a few tempting bits of conversation as well. When I was certain he was in his bedroom with the door slightly open I would go out onto the landing, stand in front of the full length mirror and, in very leisurely manner, check the fit of the latest version of the gee-string.

The first four or five "fittings" were completely theatrical - I stayed completely clothed while he watched and waited, hoping for something more interesting to happen. Even though I was teasing at that stage, I made sure that he knew exactly what the project was about, so that he would be in no doubt that watching and waiting might be very worthwhile; he saw me carry the gee-string out, hold it up, inspect it, try it on over my leggings.

The teasing went on for several weeks, but I was made constantly aware that Amanda was not at all keen that I should achieve my aim of posing on her parent's landing for the benefit of her brother, wearing nothing but a gee-string.

Fate, however, took a hand. One Saturday afternoon, just as my gee-string was finished, Amanda remembered that she needed to take her books back to the library before it closed - she didn't want to have to pay fines.

While she was away I took the opportunity to put on my much anticipated show for Mark.

I made quite a bit of "busy" noise in Amanda's room to make sure that I had Mark's attention, and then I slowly walked out to the mirror. I was wearing only my bra and knickers, and I was very obviously carrying the gee-string in my hand. I fitted the gee-string over my knickers and pretended to check a few details while surreptitiously making sure that Mark was watching. I took the gee-string off again, and, just to get him excited, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers as though I was going to pull them down.

That was all a feint - I walked back into Amanda's room with my knickers still on. Once inside and out of sight, I took my knickers off and put the gee-string on. Then I waited for what seemed ages, but was probably only a couple of minutes, and then finally walked out to the mirror again, giving Mark the next teasing phase of his treat - Pamela in bra and gee-string.

I still have that gee-string I am posting an image below. You will see the way it works. It doesn't have clasp - the two ends of the waist band tie to one side in a bow. The section which goes between my legs is fabric part of the way, but tapers into the ribbon between my vagina and anus. Just above that it terminates in a loop through which the waist ribbon passes to hold it all in place. Opening it is very quick - just pull the bow undone. Then you can let it fall off or else hold on to it while you slowly pull the waist-ribbon through the loop.

That marked the real start of my first ever serious striptease performance. Since I was wearing a gee-string it was going to be very easy to show Mark my bottom, but I made sure I kept him waiting quite a long time for his first real glimpse. Ideally I would have kept him waiting longer, but I wanted to be sure I could give Mark the whole performance before Amanda came back from the library.

I was tingling with excitement when I did finally turn round to give Mark a really clear rear view. I heard a slight noise from his room and I guessed he had moved or knocked something and I took the opportunity to look over my shoulder. I smiled just to encourage him.

I was aware that my nipples had gone rock hard with all the excitement, so I slowly turned round to face Mark's door. I knew he would be able to see my pubic hair spilling out of my gee-string (teenage boys and pubic hair!), and I wound up the tension by taking my breasts in my hands and massaging my nipples through my bra. I turned to face the mirror and very slowly reached round to unclip my bra.

I slipped my bra off and gave Mark a long side view of my breasts and jutting nipples. Then I turned my back to him, and with calculated slowness reached for the side tie which secured my gee-string. I pulled the bow very slowly, and when it was untied I started to slip the ribbon slowly down over my hips and bottom.

I didn't let it drop. I turned round to face Mark and slowly pulled the long end of the ribbon through the loop at the back of the gee-string. I judged the length of the ribbon and opened my legs at just the right moment for Mark see the back of the gee-string drop free.

I stood there for a moment holding the front of the gee-string over my pubic hair, then turned round to give Mark his first clear view of my completely bare bottom.

I knew that what I had to do next was to give Mark the longest and clearest full frontal view I possibly could, but I wasn't at all certain how to ensure that my finale would be suitably impressive. In the end I think it turned out rather clumsy, but certainly achieved my main of giving Mark a good show.

I turned round to face Mark's room with the unfastened gee-string still held over my pubic hair. I let it drop from one hand and held it out at arm's length in the other.

Mark was now getting his full frontal view, and I had no plans to cut my grand climax short. With no conscious plan I started to walk very slowly towards Mark's door. I began to see him quite clearly through the gap, but I kept walking. When I was about three paces away from the door I let the gee-string drop and walked on another couple of paces.

I stood in the doorway. Mark was on a low chair, his eyes rivetted on my pubic hair. I let him look for a long time; eventually I turned round and started to walk very slowly away. As I got close to my gee-string I stopped again and very slowly bent from the waist. Just as my fingers touched the gee-string, I realised I had subconsciously created the perfect finale for my show. I was presenting Mark with a classic rear view from a distance of about two metres; bent to the waist, legs well apart, my vulva flooded with moisture and doubtless engorged. I held the pose and loved the thought of what Mark must be seeing.

I didn't want it to finish, but I knew Amanda would soon return. My subliminal erotic yearnings weren't quite finished, however; Mark got a really special finale. I reached behind me and gently massaged my vulva with two fingers. Very slowly I began to slip them into my vagina, moving them deeper inside and then in and out, drawing secretions outwards with every stroke. When I could feel I was soaking wet I moved my fingers backwards. The first touch confirmed what I already knew - my anus was puckered up, tight and rigid with anticipation. The thought of what Mark could see was exquisite, and I couldn't resist the temptation to massage my anus with the copious secretions from my vagina. I kept that going for a long time, dipping my fingers into my vagina from time to time to keep up the supply of moisture.

I was awakened to reality when I remembered that Amanda could be back at moment. My vulva and anus were completely soaked and I could feel my pubic was matted with moisture.

I picked up my gee-string and returned to Amanda's room. I found a towel and sat down on it and did my best to recover before Amanda came back.

I had just slipped my tee-shirt back on as Amanda returned. I was feeling flustered but I was hoping I might have got away with my little display for Mark. Feeling a little more composed, I sat down on the bed and tried to look innocent. I looked up as she walked and saw she wasn't smiling. Then I saw something in her hand. She held out the bra which I had dropped on the landing a few minutes before and said "that's funny, I was sure you were wearing this when I left."


One of my home-made gee-strings - side tie for quick release!


Pamela
 
Last edited:
The Hairy Truth - by Request!

I have received a charming PM from a Lit member, who I believe would prefer to remain anonymous!

He is clearly fascinated by what the view would be like if I didn't shave my pubic hair at all, and I believe he is eagerly awaiting a post on the board as an update.

I will explain later how these photos came about - they were taken in the photo club studio.

Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 1

Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 1


Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 2

Pamela
 
Last edited:
Want to know what the Literotica management thought of this story?

After being away for a while, I have reviewed some of my earlier posts and spotted some that were never completed. On the basis that it is never too late, here follows the complete version of the Marco story. Marco was, for me, a rather unusual boyfriend, in that his penis never penetrated my vagina despite my sometimes very strong uges to feel it inside me. Before Marco it had always seemed to be me who was holding off over-eager boys, rather than the other way round.


I had met Marco when I visited a local restaurant run by his parents. Marco was doing his family duty as a waiter, and towards the end of the meal he very shyly passed me a note asking if I would like to go out with him. I think might have been spurred on by listening in on my conversation, much of which had been about boyfriends and the difficulty of finding a nice one. He was about the same age as me, very polite and very presentable, but nonetheless I left it for two or three days before I telephoned him and accepted his invitation.
This is what they wrote:

Thank you for your submission to Literotica. We appreciate the time and effort you've taken to write a story and submit it to our site. However, we've found that we cannot post your submission in its current form. The checklist below may help you in re-examining your manuscript.

1. Some places, more than two people are speaking in the same paragraph. Please break up your dialogue. The convention is one speaker per paragraph, so whenever someone new says something, start a new a paragraph. The essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section has more information on the paragraph formatting of dialogue if you have further questions. 2. Please punctuate ALL your dialogues using commas and periods. The essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section has more information on the paragraph formatting of dialogue if you have further questions. 3. We follow the convention that has commas and ending punctuation inside of the quotation marks, rather than outside of them. If you're wondering what it looks like, check out the essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section (link below) for more information.

Please feel free to re-submit the story after a Volunteer Editor has examined it, or after you've made revisions.


Aren't they absolute darlings??

Why not write to them and tell them if you agree?

Pamela
 
I have received a charming PM from a Lit member, who I believe would prefer to remain anonymous!

He is clearly fascinated by what the view would be like if I didn't shave my pubic hair at all, and I believe he is eagerly awaiting a post on the board as an update.

I will explain later how these photos came about - they were taken in the photo club studio.

Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 1

Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 1


Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 2

Pamela

MMMMMMM mouth watering delicious!
 
This is what they wrote:

Thank you for your submission to Literotica. We appreciate the time and effort you've taken to write a story and submit it to our site. However, we've found that we cannot post your submission in its current form. The checklist below may help you in re-examining your manuscript.

1. Some places, more than two people are speaking in the same paragraph. Please break up your dialogue. The convention is one speaker per paragraph, so whenever someone new says something, start a new a paragraph. The essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section has more information on the paragraph formatting of dialogue if you have further questions. 2. Please punctuate ALL your dialogues using commas and periods. The essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section has more information on the paragraph formatting of dialogue if you have further questions. 3. We follow the convention that has commas and ending punctuation inside of the quotation marks, rather than outside of them. If you're wondering what it looks like, check out the essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section (link below) for more information.

Please feel free to re-submit the story after a Volunteer Editor has examined it, or after you've made revisions.


Aren't they absolute darlings??

Why not write to them and tell them if you agree?

Pamela



You are a one off Pamela,I love your photos and and your writing :rose:
 
I have never been happier...

About one of your long awaited visits!!!
No wonder we all look so quick at this thread whenever it pops up.
All your stories are 5's ... Not only well written but because we feel like we know you
THANK YOU!!!
4 stories... Each worthy of ummmmm very thoughtful attention and imagining!!
 
What the Literotica management thought of your story

I used to work for a large consulting company that had a style guide and group of editors who checked all reports before they went out. The company wanted to be able to patch sections of reports together that had been written by different authors and have it look like everything had been written by the same person. The result was a wonderful level of conformity in our reports.

Conformity is not all that hard to achieve. The hard parts are coming up with something interesting to write in the first place, and having a way with words to create exciting visual imagery in the readers' minds. And you do those things very well. Nice job.
 
Usefulinsight

I used to work for a large consulting company that had a style guide and group of editors who checked all reports before they went out. The company wanted to be able to patch sections of reports together that had been written by different authors and have it look like everything had been written by the same person. The result was a wonderful level of conformity in our reports.

Conformity is not all that hard to achieve. The hard parts are coming up with something interesting to write in the first place, and having a way with words to create exciting visual imagery in the readers' minds. And you do those things very well. Nice job.

Thanks Artfan. You put it very well but I still think they have something stuck up their back passages.

Pamela
 
I love your writing. smart and sexy, impressive without trying to be. just like you.
 
He y, lovely woman. So very nice to see you posting again. Your tales wrap me up in them. I hope there are more to tell!

I will also hope for more photos of you!
 
I have received a charming PM from a Lit member, who I believe would prefer to remain anonymous!

He is clearly fascinated by what the view would be like if I didn't shave my pubic hair at all, and I believe he is eagerly awaiting a post on the board as an update.

I will explain later how these photos came about - they were taken in the photo club studio.

Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 1

Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 1


Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 2

Pamela



So nice to have you back posting on Lit. I love your massive bush and long for a sloppy trip through your luscious undergrowth. What a treat to bury my tongue deep in your juicy patch.

Hope you will continue to post more pictures. My stiff cock can hardly wait!!!
 
Dear Rose

Thank you for your quick response. I think I can best show what I mean with a photo:

On open view for the first time: Pamela puts on her most intimate show for the club photographers

If I were just to lie down on the floor, I would not be able to display my anus as explicity as I am doing in this photo. I practised long and hard to be able to splay myself as wide open as this, long and hard enough to be confident that I would be able to show the photographers exactly what I intended. Although the pose in essentially contrived I think the overall effect looks fairly natural.

This is just one example, but I hope it gives you idea of what I meant.


Pamela

Ummmm, well......yes -- it gives me all kinds of ideas.
 
I seem to have been away for quite a while......

It's always exciting to see something that is normally kept hidden in polite society; a tanline adjacent to some soft pale skin, a tuft of pubic hair, they all catch the eye. It's hard not to look.

............ so belated thanks to Artfan

Pamela
 
Hoping for a visitor

Patrick will recognise the greeting.

Pamela relaxing in the photographic club studio and enjoying the attention

Pamela
 
Last edited:
Back
Top