Ask a MtF TG a question

First of all, the word 'trannies' is offensive. If you've read this thread, you should know that. While some trans people have tried to reclaim the term (as black people have reclaimed the n-word), if you aren't trans, it's a slur when you use it.

Second, who the fuck cares what makes trans people an 'object of curiosity' in your eyes? They don't exist for your enjoyment. For you to reduce someone to a physical characteristic and then judge their worth based on that characteristic is the essence of objectification and dehumanization. Slavery was also the result of people judging the worth of other people based on a physical characteristic.

Third, and in a similar vein, who are you to judge someone's worth based on the sex acts they choose to perform or not perform? I might just as well say that you're worthless if you refuse to, say, engage in oral sex (or, just as logically, if you refuse to engage in oral sex) and that this is sufficient justification for someone to kill you. This smacks of extremist religious rhetoric a la Westboro Baptist Church. Fucking seriously, dude? You're saying this shit on Literotica, of all places?

Your responses reek of the sociopathic, in that the very existence of an entire class of people is only 'worthwhile' based on how well they satisfy your arbitrary set of superficial criteria.

Whew... okay. How do I respond to that ?....

First, I don't care if trannies think "tranny" is a slur. I use all the terms interchangeably; tranny, trans woman, shemale, ts, whatever. I don't abide by what's politcally correct or observe "preferred pronouns" or "safe spaces".

Second, a whole lot of trans women care, or at least should care, what makes them an "object of curiosity". In the United States, half the country wants to kill them. A tiny, pitiful band of Social Justice Warriors claim to be their "allies", and then you have the people like me, who just want to fuck or be fucked by them **AND** most of us "objectify" women , so what makes you think we are going to put trans women up on some pedistal of esteem and value?
Using slavery as an example of judging a human's usefulness is a cop out, an attempt to shame me. Don't try to shame someone who's shameless. We all judge, stereotype, and assume things about people every day, more so if it's people we don't like.
Many MANY people don't want trans role models or public figures, fuck buddies on the other hand? Knock yourself out.

Third, you don't get to say I am worthless because of "sex acts I partake or refuse to partake in", because I'm a straight (well, bi actually, but straight looking and acting) man.
Things I share in common with other straight men: Invented fixed wing flight, went to the moon, colonized the savage parts of the world, and invented western civilization.
Things trannies share in common with other trannies: Porn, sex work, getting killed by men who found out you were trans after the fact.
See how that works?

And the "extremist religious rhetoric" comment? Seriously?
My belief (or non belief) in a higher power is irrelevant here.
Is "being trans" a reason to be killed? Of course not. Don't be daft.
But like the old saying goes, if you play with fire, you're liable to get burned.
It's in the same vein as these women who get black out drunk and cry "rape" on a guy the next day. Does it make rape ok? No. But honestly, WTF did you expect?

If you want to discuss this further, feel free to PM me, or I can start my own AMA so the OP can get back on topic.
 
Last edited:
Whew... okay. How do I respond to that ?....

First, I don't care if trannies think "tranny" is a slur. I use all the terms interchangeably; tranny, trans woman, shemale, ts, whatever. I don't abide by what's politcally correct or observe "preferred pronouns" or "safe spaces".

Second, a whole lot of trans women care, or at least should care, what makes them an "object of curiosity". In the United States, half the country wants to kill them. A tiny, pitiful band of Social Justice Warriors claim to be their "allies", and then you have the people like me, who just want to fuck or be fucked by them **AND** most of us "objectify" women , so what makes you think we are going to put trans women up on some pedistal of esteem and value?
Using slavery as an example of judging a human's usefulness is a cop out, an attempt to shame me. Don't try to shame someone who's shameless. We all judge, stereotype, and assume things about people every day, more so if it's people we don't like.
Many MANY people don't want trans role models or public figures, fuck buddies on the other hand? Knock yourself out.

Third, you don't get to say I am worthless because of "sex acts I partake or refuse to partake in", because I'm a straight (well, bi actually, but straight looking and acting) man.
Things I share in common with other straight men: Invented fixed wing flight, went to the moon, colonized the savage parts of the world, and invented western civilization.
Things trannies share in common with other trannies: Porn, sex work, getting killed by men who found out you were trans after the fact.
See how that works?

And the "extremist religious rhetoric" comment? Seriously?
My belief (or non belief) in a higher power is irrelevant here.
Is "being trans" a reason to be killed? Of course not. Don't be daft.
But like the old saying goes, if you play with fire, you're liable to get burned.
It's in the same vein as these women who get black out drunk and cry "rape" on a guy the next day. Does it make rape ok? No. But honestly, WTF did you expect?

If you want to discuss this further, feel free to PM me, or I can start my own AMA so the OP can get back on topic.

Whoa! It would require more than just PMs to work through all the layers in this post. The Southern Poverty Law Center warned everyone that dehumanizing discourse was being emboldened by Trump's behaviors in the election.
 
Whoa! It would require more than just PMs to work through all the layers in this post. The Southern Poverty Law Center warned everyone that dehumanizing discourse was being emboldened by Trump's behaviors in the election.

What in the wild blue fuck does what I said have to do with Trump?

Anyway, I'll keep responding if you keep quoting, but I'd rather take this out of the OP's thread. Feel free to PM me or if you want me to, I'll start my own AMA.
 
Wow.
From your the style of your speech I assume you are an alt from the GB and I already have plenty of them on iggy, which is where you're going in a mo.
Why Iggy?
Because people like you: a white, blue collar man from an abusive family can't help but go through life with a massive chip on their shoulder because they were dealt a poor hand and the rest of the world owes them. You regard other people and their opinions with contempt and only have use for them so long as they can fulfill what ever need you have at the time. You have no guilt, no conscience and no sense of responsibility for your actions.
As such your words are meaningless, your abuse pointless and your existence an anomaly that deserves no more than a footnote that there are complete cunts in the world *shrug*. Statistically it's a fact and I'm so over it that, whatever you say, is so much bla bla bla
tumblr_mggo6eOoA51r9ss96o1_500.gif


Ta-ta and do slam the door when you finally leave
 
Wow.
From your the style of your speech I assume you are an alt from the GB and I already have plenty of them on iggy, which is where you're going in a mo.
Why Iggy?
Because people like you: a white, blue collar man from an abusive family can't help but go through life with a massive chip on their shoulder because they were dealt a poor hand and the rest of the world owes them. You regard other people and their opinions with contempt and only have use for them so long as they can fulfill what ever need you have at the time. You have no guilt, no conscience and no sense of responsibility for your actions.
As such your words are meaningless, your abuse pointless and your existence an anomaly that deserves no more than a footnote that there are complete cunts in the world *shrug*. Statistically it's a fact and I'm so over it that, whatever you say, is so much bla bla bla

Ta-ta and do slam the door when you finally leave


I'll reply for the other's reading here.

1) My family wasn't abusive.

2) I don't "regard other people and their opinions with contempt". On the contrary, I hold many opinions of many people from many walks of life in very high esteem. What I do not have any regard for is the opinions of uppity trans women who are just as repellent as modern feminists. If you're not going to preform in bed like the shemales in porn, then 99% of the "trans interested" will have little to no use for you in the context of a personal relationship.

3) I do experience guilt and have a conscience. However, I also recognize your reality; the most visible pillars of the trans community are in porn. They are not doctors, politicians, or academics, they are sexual play things. If you aren't playing that part, then I have no interest in or use for you, and neither do many others, whether they care to admit it or not.

4) My words, voice, and opinions are vastly important to you, otherwise it would not require effort on your part to ignore them. They are shared by massive swathes of the population, particularly among those who have a high awarness of the presence of trannies, whether they admit it to themselves or not. The one's who do not are far less benevolent than I am, wishing you all sorts of physical harm and abuse.


I wish you well, I really do. I only hope that you aren't living under the delusion that trans women are anything more than what I previously described in the eyes of many.
 
As coati said, there's really too much here to work through. I don't know why you even bothered posting in this thread, which is intended to educate people on trans issues, unless you felt the need to be insulting and antagonistic (and please don't tell me I'm the one doing it, since you started it in post #1719). Your statements are blatantly transphobic and misogynistic - not that you care, I'm sure. And please don't have the gall to claim you're 'benevolent' - you may not be actively out killing women or trans people but you are actively reinforcing attitudes that encourage violence and oppression. That other people - even 'massive swathes of the population' - share your opinions does not make them acceptable. You clearly have nothing constructive or useful to contribute to this discussion.

Good day.
 
^^^
If you're from Canada, the US, or GB, you don't know what "violence" and "oppression" is.

Good day to you.
 
Don't really have a question, nor do I feel like adding to the current "discussion"; just here to add a voice of support :)
 
Don't really have a question, nor do I feel like adding to the current "discussion"; just here to add a voice of support :)
Thanks Hylas - much appreciated and I don't blame you for not bothering to feed the troll.
 
Seriously, not trolling here.

Just offering a different perspective. Sorry if it violates your worldview.

Legatus, I hope I'm not wasting my time responding to you. I have reviewed your posting history, and it appears very possible that you joined up just at election time to troll. But you also have posted about your Christian faith and about your queer desires. Regardless, I'm going to respond to you in the hope it might help you understand why so many have been offended by your remarks. Also, I hope what I might add will strengthen the sometimes hurt and confused who come to these forums to help answer the questions about their sexuality and gender identity.

First, as a self professed Christian you must know that your words fail in the greatest of Christ's commandment...Love the Lord you God with all of your heart, with all of your soul and with all of your mind...and love your neighbor as you love yourself.

You yourself admitted that you view transgendered humans as a cultural anomaly...freaks. And worse, you think these Freaks are good for only one thing, which is sexual gratification for those who seek to use other humans as chattel. Love your neighbor...

The truth is, we are all humans who have similar needs for love, self understanding, freedom, free choice and on and on. Are we all the same? No, and if you truly believe in the Gospel of Christ, then you by default believe in the idea that the Spirit of God is in each of us...that every human is created in the image of God. How then can you willfully bring pain to another with your harsh words...and please don't try to pander with the claim that you are "only speaking what's on your mind", that just makes you look unfeeling and uncaring about others...Love your neighbors as you love yourself...

So the questions I ask you; Why is it so important for you to speak if you know your words will offend or hurt others? You say you are offering "another perspective"...I ask; At what cost? Is it worth offering a perspective that hurts another person? Can you not empathize with the person who might be confused about their sexuality and are only seeking the same inner peace we all need? Don't you know that the level of suicide, homelessness and depression in Trans youth is far too high? You say you're sorry if it "violates a person's worldview"...I ask; what if it's not their worldview you are violating but their own self-respect...or worse, the violation of a person's self-worth...or even just hurts their feelings...Love your neighbors as you love yourself...

***
Now a little bit of news: (I hope you read this Legatus...it might help you see these "anomalies" as fellow humans) I ran across this article this morning about a significant research study conducted to map the differences in the "male brain" and the "female brain". It's a great article for all folks who sense that they are not what society expects them to be. In short, the study concludes that it is only a very few on either extreme who display all male traits or all female traits. This is significant news as it lends further proof of the non-binary gender understanding. There's more in the article below.

The article can be found here:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/12/01/brains-arent-actually-male-or-female-new-study-suggests/
 
Thank you for the thoughtful response. At some point soon, I may start another thread to avoid driving further on a tangent.


I apologize to the OP if I may have hurt her feelings, I'll own up to that, and appreciate your input Yukon, to moderate my tone. I know some Christians (and even non-Christians) point to our obligations to silence dissent in the name of "love" and "forgiveness". I've heard you're insights, they may change my tone or even my opinion, but they won't silence me.

***

I will say that I am not an "election time troll". I actually have one story posted to lit, and am working on another. I write in the transgender/crossdresser catagory, and what I've written so far is consistent with the sensibilities I've communicated here. I can't promise you'll love what I have to say, but I'll give this discourse the thoughtfulness it deserves.



Now, I am going to attempt to give your post the response it deserves, but I apologize if it is brief, because I'm posting from a phone right now.


First, I'm not perfect, and I'm FAR from being the perfect Christian. I try (believe me, I try) to love God and everyone despite their flaws or differences, but it has never worked. I have a spectrum of regards for other human beings, rarely falling on the end of love and respect, and often falling on the end of disgust and revulsion. In the context of this conversation, you claim to have reviewed my post history. Okay, did you get to the one about the enormously hung tranny I enjoyed deepthroating? Let me tell you about my time with her and maybe this will make more sense.


She was tall, had some killer hips, her breasts were obviously fake, but incredibly, they felt real. She was a picture of femininity, smooth, clean, and even smelled good. She had a soft voice, gentle touch, every box had a check in it.


(See where the intro starts? Everything that matters is sexual attraction, nothing about personality, fuck that, I want to date a bombshell with a cock)


She had some quirks, she was a liberal (not surprising), and she was rarely interested in going on dates with me. But I was willing to look past all that to get fucked by her.


Our fling lasted on and off over a couple years, I met her, we got to know eachother and hooked a few times over a few months, then (since she wasn't interested in a relationship) I got a girlfriend, who became my ex wife, and after I got divorced, we picked it back up for a few months. Things came to a head when I mentioned a relationship again. She wouldn't have any part of it, and then stopped having sex with me.


I tried to find another one like her, but it never happend. Trannies are rare as it is, finding one that is attractive, passible, and will top seemed like an impossibility, but I made it happen once, maybe I could make it happen again, and maybe this time she would actually want a relationship.


I could not have been more misguided.


I looked for a couple months, checked out some dating websites, went to a few clubs, and finally, had one unsuccessful hook up with one that said she would top, but then declined when we got back to her place. We watched a movie while she ran her hands over me and tried to get me to fuck her. It took incredible effort to conceal how furious I was at how the night went. She wasn't even all rhat passible, I was just willing to go with it because she said she'd top.


Aside from that, in response to my online search, I received solicitation after solicitation from trans prostitutes, none of which I responded to. A handful were attractive, and admittedly tempting, but most looked disgusting. It occurred to me at this point that I was lucky to have had the experience I had with the first one, and should stick to real women.


I met a nice girl who I shared my past with, and she is fine with pegging me in addition to a whole host of other wonderful things. I'd consider myself mildly bisexual, because I love receiving anal and sucking dick, but I'm not attracted to "men" in the gendered sense, and I LOVE everything about women. She's fine with all of that, and now we've been happily married for several years now.


I tried to be open minded and patient, but I resigned to the fact that the "ideal transexual" only exists in porn and erotica, and perhaps RARELY in reality. I had a handful of truely mind blowing experiences, but they never developed into anything further.


As a result of those years of wasted time and energy, I have nothing but the greatest admiration for feminine, passible, and most importantly, versatile (top & bottom) transexuals, however rare they may be... But I am so emotiinally and sexually exhausted, that I have nothing but disgust and dismissivness for "bottom only", prostitute, and gender-reassigned transexuals.


To answer your question:

Why is it so important for you to speak if you know your words will offend or hurt others?



Because I don't care about offending or hurting them. After years of innuendos of their supposedly exotic sexuality being to die for, only to be told later that "it's all a lie" (ts porn) and "your preferred sexual practices violate my gender identity" (Social Justice Warriors), I don't care if my words hurt their feelings.


My empathy is gone for them.


Before anyone jumps to the "vidictive, closeted homosexual" reaction (because I've heard that one a thousand times), I feel the same way about women; those who have wronged me are dead to me. If I received a phone call today, and someone said my ex wife was hit by a bus, I'd have no negative reaction. I'm not saying I'd be jubilant, but I would have a quite, resigned thought to myself that justice had been done. I feel the same way about the transexuals that have wronged me.


What I can't stand, what really makes me furious, is to see transexuals who are of the latter catagory I described(bottom only/gender-reassigned), having the audacity to publicly advocate for their particular brand of transexual-ism, hence my use of the term "uppity" a few posts back.


Make no mistake, I'm not trying to justify my side of the argument as being "good" over "evil". I'm done with that. I'm so completely consumed by frustration, lust, regret, and humiliation that I have no love, no empathy, and very little respect left for them.


Maybe that can change, maybe it can't. I don't know.


I wish the OP the best, we'll likely never cross paths in life, so what I say has no bearing on her life. I'm just out of fucks-to-give for her plight in light of my experiences with the trans community.
 
Last edited:
^^^
TLDR version:

It is the pain of severely underserved, unfulfilled desires that fuel my disposition.
 
Your post makes it very clear that you are a bitter, angry and selfish person. You have no empathy for trans people because you don't see them as human, only as vehicles to satisfy your frustrated sexual desires. You seem to be the kind of hateful, twisted Christian-in-name-only who does nothing but judge and excoriate others without removing the beam from your own eye.

Let's take your main points one at a time, shall we?

1. You had a failed relationship with someone who 'checked all your boxes'. This is where the vast majority of your hostility is coming from. Nothing about any of the things that should rightfully make people angry - discrimination and violence against trans people, or the typical right-wing BS about bathrooms - but just that you got dumped by someone you wanted, and now you judge all trans people by, in essence, how well they satisfy your criteria (i.e. not at all). More on your 'criteria' below.

2. Most looked disgusting. Even if you weren't attracted to someone, it's simply rude to say this. Do you make these sorts of comments about women? I'll bet you do.

3. The 'ideal transsexual' only exists in porn and erotica. Here's the other big contributor to your issues. Porn, in case you hadn't yet figured it out, is about selling people a fantasy. The vast majority of porn is made by men to sell to other men. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with reality - do you really think that all lesbians routinely do each other with inch-long fingernails? The 'she-male' you see in porn is a construct of that industry and does not represent the majority of 'real' trans people, so it's no wonder you haven't been able to find the sort of person you've been looking for outside of a porn/sex-work context. No wonder you're frustrated. Basically, you're furious that you got sold a bill of goods for something that doesn't exist, and now you're taking it out on the 'product', not the vendor. (As a Trump voter, you probably also believe that immigrants are taking your jobs, not that corporations are deliberately giving 'your' jobs to people who are desperate enough to perform shitty and dangerous work for less than minimum wage, or that 'your' jobs have been deliberately shipped overseas in the service of greater profits for the 1% [including Trump himself] who don't want to pay you those high union wages with health insurance and extra for overtime.) Perhaps if you took the time to realize that the attitudes you've swallowed hook, line and sinker are the issue, rather than trans people per se, you might realize that trans people are not the problem here.

4. The importance of being 'passable'. Again, this is your false image of the 'she-male' talking. I've said this before - trans people don't exist to be appealing to you. That they may not meet your unrealistic expectations is your problem, not theirs. And, speaking of a 'checklist of physical traits', you might find this article on passing useful.

5. Your preferred sexual practices violate my gender identity. Again, this is your porn-fueled fantasy talking. First, there are some trans people - who are not sex-workers - who may be willing to penetrate you (you obviously found one), so don't tar everyone with the same brush. Second, many trans women lose the ability to sustain erections (without Viagra or similar drugs) if they've been on hormones for a while. Third, many (not all) trans people experience strongly negative reactions to their genitals (dysphoria) and may prefer other forms of sexual activity as a result. Or they may have had gender confirmation surgery. So for you to insist that a trans woman conform to your ideals and service you in the way you want may be physically impossible (either due to hormones or surgery) or highly unpleasant for them. For you to insist that they do so is unutterably selfish and disrespectful.

6. Having the 'audacity' to advocate for bottoming or Gender Confirmation Surgery. Oh, wow. Just wow. This is among the most revolting things you could say (and you've said a few, and proudly). Because you insist on forcing someone to conform to your warped image of what they should be, rather than who they themselves are, they are 'audacious' and 'uppity'? That someone who is distressed at the sight of their own genitals won't take Viagra and fuck your throat deserves "no love, no empathy, and very little respect"? That someone whose dysphoria is so great that they are at high risk of suicide and so had Gender Confirmation Surgery is the reason you are "completely consumed by frustration, lust, regret, and humiliation"? That someone who wants to express themselves sexually in a particular way (being a bottom) is therefore a 'SJW' (in the pejorative sense) simply for expressing their own desires, rather than subjecting themselves to yours? That someone (i.e. you) can be so totally insensitive, fucked up and ass backwards is what really gets me about your posts.

You, sir, have a serious problem. You. Not anybody else. Not any trans person who ever existed. You. Everything you've said is entirely the result of your own unreasonable expectations of trans people and your insistence that they conform to your unrealistic (and often unrealizable) fantasy image. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you with the "enormously hung tranny [you] enjoyed deepthroating", but you need to realize that your hostility is targeted at the wrong group. I'm going to guess that some of it may be your own self-hate projected outward (which is also your problem, and yours alone), but the majority of it seems to be that you've bought into a vision of something that, by and large, doesn't exist, and which has rendered your fantasies unfulfillable, and this is what pisses you off.

If anything, you should be angry at the 'porn industry' that has so mischaracterized an entire class of people that both you and they are suffering as a result. Perhaps you could do some research on this. Perhaps you could direct that anger toward the more appropriate target. Perhaps you could actually learn to treat trans people as people, rather than expecting them to be well-hung blow-up dolls who exist only for your satisfaction. If you can, perhaps some good can still come out of this.

^^^
TLDR version:

It is the pain of severely underserved, unfulfilled desires that fuel my disposition.

Yeah, I got that. And the fact that you can see it gives me some hope for you. If you can be bothered to read it, you may find this article on the construction of trans women in pornography informative and helpful.
 
Last edited:
Let me respond to each of your points:

1. You had a failed relationship with someone who 'checked all your boxes'.

It wasn't even a relationship, she wouldn't let it go that far. She was a fuck buddy that I was hoping would be down for a relationship, but she didn't want it for some reason. My anger isn't at her, it's at all the trannies that came after her. In my entire adult life, I have been romantically successful (defining "successful" as becoming friends, going on dates, and maybe starting a relationship) with 1 out of every 4 or 5 women I have shown interest in. So seeing as my "number" is somewhere north of two dozen, lets just say I've gotten what I wanted from 25 women out of 100 attempted. Those are fair odds. Compare that to trans women, I would have to put my estimated unique contacts with trannies somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 or 70 unique individuals over the years. This is also in a shorter time period than I've pursued females. Out of all of that, I've found ONE that *almost* had what I was looking for.

So yes, I am judging all of the trannies I've met thus far on the fact that they have not been able to give me what I want.


2. Most looked disgusting...
... Do you make these sorts of comments about women? I'll bet you do.


I absolutely make those comments about women, when they deserve it.


3. The 'ideal transsexual' only exists in porn and erotica.

Don't be dense, of course I know porn isn't "real".
What porn/erotica has been is idealistic.
Porn portrays an ideal, a fantasy, maybe, but it's an ideal. If men can fuck women who have real tits and don't require inordinate amounts of grooming and upkeep to be passible/feminine as trannies do, why would men be interested in trannies? Because they want a girl with "something extra".
Same reason men will hit on the girl with big tits; they want a unique, prominent sexual feature. Men are not pursuing big breasted (or slender, or leggy, or whatever your preference) women for their thoughts on the transpacific partnership or their views on government and taxes, they are pursuing them for their possession of favorable sexual traits.
With trannies, the same is true. Sure, you may get one or two emotional fuck bois that "want to be an ally", but do a quick internet search of men interested in transexuals. The vast majority want them because they are "women with dicks".

I'm not even going to dignify the political BS with a response.


4. The importance of being 'passable'.

Oh, it most certainly is *their* problem. Ask yourself what society's general disposition is towards a "man in a dress" vs. a transexual who everyone thinks is female. You already know the answer to that one.
Outside of some very small openly queer communities, the vast majority of society, and even a significant portion of the gay community, view non-passable trannies in a negative light.

And that article you linked to is full of so much WTF I don't even know where to start. Being passable is akin to a women "acting like a lady". If a women dresses androgynous, carries herself like a man, and doesn't have decent manners or a playful/kind disposition, many men will disregard them or just "deal with it" if they are forced to interact.


5. Your preferred sexual practices violate my gender identity.

Pretty sure I've already covered this. Whether woman or tranny, nothing is more annoying than "don't to it that way, do it like *this*" when you are trying to have sex.


6. Having the 'audacity' to advocate for bottoming or Gender Confirmation Surgery.

Again, I think you already know where I'm coming from, but to address a few points:

What you did there, quoting my "gender reassignment surgery" as "gender confirmation surgery". I saw that. Cute.

Yeah, they do need to conform to my and other trans-attracted men's image of what they should be. You say *we* are the ones living a fantasy? You're a "girl" with a dick!!!
You should be happy there's a few deviants like us out there that want to experience *some* form of intimacy with you.

And "SJW" *is* a pejorative. They are reprehensible, insufferable human beings. They are mainly what is wrong with the millennial generation--no, you aren't a beautiful, unique snowflake, and no, the world does not have to *accept you* for who you say you are.

Also, I'm not angry by the porn industry.

To use a comparison from regular porn, take any genre, any of them-----that genre gives you an ideal, or a preference held by men towards women.
When that ideal meets the skreeching, shreaking feminist reality, the light bulb comes on for many men: Oh, that dumb bitch on facebook posting all the Huffington Post and Salon articles? Yeah, she won't be down to take a load on her face, and she probably thinks swallowing is gross too... and I'll probably have to listen to her get all preachy about the "pay gap" and gender equality if we end up in a relationship.

Better go after the duck face instragram girl with daddy issues. Bet she'll even let me put it in her butt.

Same logic applies to trannies. No way in hell does anyone want to get caught up with some SJW scum.

And that last article you posted.... WTF.... Nice echo chamber you have there. Good luck finding one in 10,000 people who share that fucked worldview.
 
Last edited:
I rest my case.

What do you want me to say?

I tried to find what I wanted, I was soundly and completely rejected by the target community, now I have contempt for them.

Edit: I've had a productive conversation with yukonnights through PM.
I'll share some of my thoughts later, I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but I will try to make some changes.
 
Last edited:
Legatus, I'm fine to engage with you in your other thread, but I'd request that you not post here because your comments thus far have been so viciously toxic and hateful. I'm beginning to understand where you're coming from, but this thread is really not the place to discuss your particular issues, concerns or thoughts about/attitudes toward trans people.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Sigh... always late to the party... I'm not even gonna bother to catch up on that one. Some dude is shitty, and arguing fans the flames of shittiness. The question is not how do we fix stupid, but how do we channel it into benign actions? How do you get an attack dog to attack the right people?

That being said, I'm 4 months into HRT and my boobs are starting to show up. H'ray! Now if they weren't so goddamn hairy...
 
Things I share in common with other straight men: Invented fixed wing flight, went to the moon, colonized the savage parts of the world, and invented western civilization.

OP has started a separate thread so I'm not really looking to kick off a debate here, but for the record I'm going to note that the idea that the Apollo missions and "Western civilisation" were exclusively achieved by straight guys is... not factual.
 
Back
Top