The NEW UK Kink Thread

One site down, one to go.

hope the rest of you are having a productive day?
 
im too distracted by my pic thread i put up yesterday, my blog has had loads of hits since (lol!).

I am attempting to get some words down but keep ending up on here D:
 
*sigh*

Been here since before 6 am, driven 200 miles, and looks as though I'm going to be here till at least 8pm.

Getting to the ratty stage now :(
 
I'm home finally. Lally, I feel your pain. 16 hours and 360 miles.... Bleh. This working lark sucks. Where's my lottery win?
 
What's Henderson's Relish?
That one is new on me.

Weather in the south is brrrrr with added drizzle.

Thursday is set to be nicer.
There is supposed to be a comet in the sky, but I doubt we will get to see it through the gloom.

Henderson's relish is kind of like Worcestershire sauce, but completely different :p Similar concept, tastes different. LAVLY STUFF.
 
Been living in / visiting Sheffield for a combined 35 years.... and never tried it.
 
Tired.com
Work this morning, don't really want to go. Really I want to drive to portsmouth.
Bugger.
 
Good morning all

*hugs for Daisy. We're here for you while you're supporting others!

Everyone else... Well, *hugs for them's as wants them anyway.

Another day of pottering round the house and writing up an accident report. Not as much fun as i'd like to be having!
 
Evening everyone :)

Hope you're all well!

I've spent the day at home as well, Mal. So much work to do... very little actually being done. I'm too damn good at procrastinating!
 
Evening everyone :)

Hope you're all well!

I've spent the day at home as well, Mal. So much work to do... very little actually being done. I'm too damn good at procrastinating!

Procrastination tomorrow!!

What do we want?
To Procrastinate!
When do we want it?
Some other time!!
 
Would someone be so kind and supply me with an approved recipe for scones? And any chance to make clotted cream at home?
 
Would someone be so kind and supply me with an approved recipe for scones? And any chance to make clotted cream at home?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/scones_1285
This is the recipe I use, but make sure the butter is really cold when you rub it in the flour. It is worth cutting it very small before adding it to the flour, and as with pastry, have cold hands to do the rubbing (no kidding)
If you like fruit, add sultanas or raisins, it's a matter of personal taste. I don't bother because the kids spend all day picking them out.

Clotted cream is a bit different, I usually buy it, but I don't know what the shops are like in your area.
This : http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Clotted-Cream looks about right from what I can remember.

Good luck :)

Btw... always serve with a good quality, fruit rich, strawberry jam (jelly)
 
Morning all

Hope you all managed to sleep a little better than I did? :) Stayed up late talking to a friend who needed an ear.

Just about to head out to let some yahoos fiddle with the engine in my car before charging me a fortune for the privilege :)

Have a good day all
 
Ah yes. THIS is why I eschew public transport for the most part. Well, buses at least. 35 minutes standing for a bus that's supposed to be every 15. I miss my car already :)
 
Would someone be so kind and supply me with an approved recipe for scones? And any chance to make clotted cream at home?

I tend not to use egg because it can make the texture very hard. And when you add the milk, add it all at once. If the dough is slightly sticky, just rub flour on your hands before you handle it. Don't roll it to hard or handle it too much before cooking - this helps to keep the texture soft :)
 
Morning, all, by the way.

Just having a ten minute sit at my desk before launching back into the fray :)

Hope you're all ok?
 
Ah yes. THIS is why I eschew public transport for the most part. Well, buses at least. 35 minutes standing for a bus that's supposed to be every 15. I miss my car already :)

sounds like spain. where i live (at the moment) it's virtually a given that the bus will be 15-20 minutes late. still, it isn't too bad when time isn't an issue. plus it's generally sunny, and there's a cafe/bar nearby so...
 
@Lally Don't work too hard!

@G.A. Yeah, where as today its cold, a bit damp and everything was shut. Not even a pretty girl to look at :)
 
Now sitting, waiting for my car to be ready. Hope you're all at least equally interested by your afternoons?
 
Morning all.

Weekend of non-stop work for me but the end is in sight. This time next week I shall be asleep or hungover or both :D
 
Back
Top