The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

FUCK YOU cancer, you piece of shit!!

I don't want to raise my sister's kids because you have decided to come back, bigger and worse than before. I don't want to grow old without her. I don't want to have moments where I break down and weep at the complete fuckin' waste of it all. You are taking her away from me and I fuckin' hate you with a white hot passion!

But FUCK YOU! She is finally in remission and while we can't know how long she has or whether she will see her children even graduate from high school, we are enjoying every minute of the time she has. You haven't beat her yet, you son of a bitch!!

Fuck you, Cancer.
You stole my best friend from me when you forced her to remove most of the frontal lobe of her brain. She was such a free spirit before you took over. I miss her opinions, her quick temper, and her throaty laughter. Now she only frowns and wastes before our eyes.
I'd kick you in the face if it do a bit of good.

Somehow, I think a small FYC pixel flair button is needed.

Good call. On the way.

FUCK YOU cancer, you piece of shit!!

I don't want to raise my sister's kids because you have decided to come back, bigger and worse than before. I don't want to grow old without her. I don't want to have moments where I break down and weep at the complete fuckin' waste of it all. You are taking her away from me and I fuckin' hate you with a white hot passion!

But FUCK YOU! She is finally in remission and while we can't know how long she has or whether she will see her children even graduate from high school, we are enjoying every minute of the time she has. You haven't beat her yet, you son of a bitch!!

I am so glad to hear that your sister has the cellfucker on the run. Best wishes to her and to your family.

See that second paragraph, cancer?? Read it again. C: FY. FY.

Fuck you, Cancer.
You stole my best friend from me when you forced her to remove most of the frontal lobe of her brain. She was such a free spirit before you took over. I miss her opinions, her quick temper, and her throaty laughter. Now she only frowns and wastes before our eyes.
I'd kick you in the face if it do a bit of good.

Thank you for stopping into this sanctuary of loathing and sharing your grief. We are warmed by the flames of anger that lick at the walls of your heart.

Don't hoard the kicks to the face. Bring along a cinderblock, and a grin.

FYC, you POS.

Last edited:
Fuck You Cancer :mad:

Sir has been diagnosed with bowel cancer. He's been in hospital since Tuesday evening. Hoping for His surgery to be today but just heard it's been put off until tomorrow due to a bed shortage in HDU.

Fuck You Cancer. Like we needed any more health troubles :mad::mad::mad:

Sir has been diagnosed with bowel cancer. He's been in hospital since Tuesday evening. Hoping for His surgery to be today but just heard it's been put off until tomorrow due to a bed shortage in HDU.

So sorry to hear this, Bandit, for both your sakes. And :mad: is good. :mad: doesn't give in to cancer; :mad: fights it. Both of you fight it with all you have, and we'll beam our strength to add to yours. :heart:

FYC.

Well, fuck.

:rose:

Thank you for the update, Bandit.

This is about as fuckyouable as you can get, and therefore extra important to tell cancer to fuck itself.

F
Y
C

Sir's cousin (who was more like a sister) passed last December from cancer that spread throughout her body. She never got checked until it was too late. No pap smears, no mammograms, no colonoscopies, no skin checks. Ever.

A year ago she complained of lumps on her head, up in her hair. Never got those checked either. By the time she was diagnosed it was everywhere. I suspect melanoma. She always loved the beach, and never wore sunscreen. She also smoked.

Ironically Sir quit smoking just after Christmas. Seven weeks later He gets diagnosed with colon cancer. He had a polyp removed 4 years ago, and He was supposed to have this colonoscopy back in June/July but there is a very long waiting list. He now has a tumour almost blocking His bowel.

Also ironically I got a letter from the colorectal place telling me I am due for my own test. It will be a CT because my bowel is very "bendy" and they couldn't get the scope up far enough last time to check all my bowel. My father had rectal cancer when he was younger than I am now. He survived 24 years, and cancer didn't get him.

People, get checked. I have regular pap smears, mammograms and bowel screening. I check my skin because I have several dark moles, although I have never been one for lying baking in the sun.

Hopefully tomorrow is the day Sir gets His surgery. The docs have not mentioned it having spread outside the bowel, so fingers are crossed that this operation will be it. And he will get checked every year after this I hope.

I don't have the words, sorry.

th

th

th

Fuck you, cancer! I run and fundraise for an organization that raises money for cancer. I'll help fight it for all of you! These stories were sad but inspirational this morning. I wish everyone the best of luck.

I just (if I may) add a big FUCK YOU to congenital heart disease after just seeing a close friends 2 month old baby die from it.

People, get checked. I have regular pap smears, mammograms and bowel screening. I check my skin because I have several dark moles, although I have never been one for lying baking in the sun.

Preach it, sister.

FYC.

[pictures of awesomeness]

Thank you. These items will be available at coffee hour after the service. Support our mission trip to Fuckyouistan.

FYC.

Fuck you, cancer! I run and fundraise for an organization that raises money for cancer. I'll help fight it for all of you! These stories were sad but inspirational this morning. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Hell yes, and FYC. Run right over the fucker with spikes and I'll be applauding with a smile and the polite golf clap.

I just (if I may) add a big FUCK YOU to congenital heart disease after just seeing a close friends 2 month old baby die from it.

Of fucking course you may fucking add congenital heart disease. It's the same bunch of assholes. FYCHD.

I'm not kidding: FY!

Colon cancer killed my Daddy and my Father in Law. My FIL got checked every time he was supposed to but the test didn't show cancer to the doctors. My Daddy only got checked when he had to and he was stage four already. Unlike some, I'm not convinced getting checked is the life saver it's supposed to be.

Hey cancer. Yeah you, you fucking bastard. That’s right, I’m talking to you. You think you’re all badass, you think you can win every time. Well guess what, you can be beaten. I’ve seen it done. Hell, I’ve done it myself and so has my 25year old daughter. I’ve heard the cancer free bell ring loud and clear in the C-wing hallways.

Every day more and more of us are stomping all over your fucking face, and with each grinding heel, be it a stiletto, running shoe, or worn out slipper, WE WILL CRUSH YOU into oblivion!
Everybody now…FYC!!!!!!

Colon cancer killed my Daddy and my Father in Law. My FIL got checked every time he was supposed to but the test didn't show cancer to the doctors. My Daddy only got checked when he had to and he was stage four already. Unlike some, I'm not convinced getting checked is the life saver it's supposed to be.

You raise an interesting point about screening: effective, or feel-good waste of time and money? Turns out it's more complicated. Here's an interview with Dr. Virginia Moyer, Chair of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Part of the interview centers on cancer testing, and when it's beneficial:

If treatment works fantastically well, you don’t need to screen. Testicular cancer is an example; such a high proportion of men do well regardless of stage at diagnosis that screening cannot affect outcome.

Screening is also pointless when no treatment works. With pancreatic cancer, for example, we simply don’t seem to be able to come up with a treatment that works, so there’s no point in screening yet.

But the ones in the middle are the ones where screening has the potential to be beneficial: where treatment does work, but seems to work better if you catch the cancer earlier.

Hey cancer. Yeah you, you fucking bastard. That’s right, I’m talking to you. You think you’re all badass, you think you can win every time. Well guess what, you can be beaten. I’ve seen it done. Hell, I’ve done it myself and so has my 25year old daughter. I’ve heard the cancer free bell ring loud and clear in the C-wing hallways.

Every day more and more of us are stomping all over your fucking face, and with each grinding heel, be it a stiletto, running shoe, or worn out slipper, WE WILL CRUSH YOU into oblivion!
Everybody now…FYC!!!!!!

Jeez, what a fucking battle cry. I may have this tattooed somewhere personal, or crop circle some farms with it.

Nicely, enragedly done. Battle scars scream the loudest.

FYC.

Everybody now…FYC!!!!!!

Hell yeah, FYC!
:rose:

Swag for all.

attachment.php

Smaller size for those sophisticated evenings, enjoying a nice wine and beating the shit out of cellfucker with a busted iron:

attachment.php

Attachments

• button.png
    button.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 128
  • buttonsmaller.png
    buttonsmaller.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 163,953
Last edited:
Unlike some, I'm not convinced getting checked is the life saver it's supposed to be.

I'd rather get regular checks and know that I'm safer doing it, than hide my head in the sand like Sir's cousin and sister (yes his REAL sister has that same attitude).

My father had symptoms so he got checked. He survived for 24 more years, and it wasn't cancer that killed him. Sir had a pre-cancerous polyp removed at His last colonoscopy nearly 4 years ago. He was told to get another one done in 3 years, unfortunately the waiting lists are so long that it has been almost 4 years and he has cancer, but it is treatable.

He is in surgery as I type. He went in over 4 hours ago. I was told it is a big operation so I wait here for the phone call hoping He is ok.

.... He is in surgery as I type. He went in over 4 hours ago. I was told it is a big operation so I wait here for the phone call hoping He is ok.
Fingers crossed, antennae beaming full power plus in your direction. :heart:

Swag for all.

Smaller size for those sophisticated evenings, enjoying a nice wine and beating the shit out of cellfucker with a busted iron:
Thanks. Adopted, sig-posted.

Deege, yanno, I think if you posted these buttons to FB and/or other social media, it wouldn't be very long before they were showing up just everydamnwhere...

I hope you hear soon. *HUGS*

As for me, I'm going head in sand for now. I'd rather enjoy my life and it be shorter than undergo invasive tests and treatments.

I'd rather get regular checks and know that I'm safer doing it, than hide my head in the sand like Sir's cousin and sister (yes his REAL sister has that same attitude).

My father had symptoms so he got checked. He survived for 24 more years, and it wasn't cancer that killed him. Sir had a pre-cancerous polyp removed at His last colonoscopy nearly 4 years ago. He was told to get another one done in 3 years, unfortunately the waiting lists are so long that it has been almost 4 years and he has cancer, but it is treatable.

He is in surgery as I type. He went in over 4 hours ago. I was told it is a big operation so I wait here for the phone call hoping He is ok.

Good news, I just rang the hospital and Sir was able to talk to me, he's still in a lot of pain but is on a morphine pump which is helping. He will be going to dialysis this afternoon and they are looking for a bed in a ward for him for after that.

Bestest news ever they were able to do keyhole surgery and he doesn't have a colostomy bag :)

FYC! YOU ARE GOOONE!!

Good news, I just rang the hospital and Sir was able to talk to me, he's still in a lot of pain but is on a morphine pump which is helping. He will be going to dialysis this afternoon and they are looking for a bed in a ward for him for after that.

Bestest news ever they were able to do keyhole surgery and he doesn't have a colostomy bag :)

FYC! YOU ARE GOOONE!!

FYC.

This house is clean.

Back