New and improved Shameless Plug thread

It's a masterpiece, Leonardo!

Okay, so I decide to try my hand at a BDSM story that has more than just sex. You know, a little bit of plot, and a lot of characterisation, as well as the sex.

Or at least, I assume there will be sex. It's taking me fookin' ages to get there! Sheesh.

I just don't think I am cut out to be a writer of any note (A-flat minor?) -- don't have the dedication. Still, I'll keep plugging away. The couple of people that have read what I've written so far have liked it, and one even said it did make her horny. And there's no sex in it! Hmmm... can it be a sexy story if it doesn't have sex?

Stay tuned.

Re: It's a masterpiece, Leonardo!

FungiUg said:
Okay, so I decide to try my hand at a BDSM story that has more than just sex. You know, a little bit of plot, and a lot of characterisation, as well as the sex.

Or at least, I assume there will be sex. It's taking me fookin' ages to get there! Sheesh.

I just don't think I am cut out to be a writer of any note (A-flat minor?) -- don't have the dedication. Still, I'll keep plugging away. The couple of people that have read what I've written so far have liked it, and one even said it did make her horny. And there's no sex in it! Hmmm... can it be a sexy story if it doesn't have sex?

Stay tuned.

Keep going at it.....practice makes perfect don't they say?!! And yes, some of the hottest stories/books I have read, have not had any or much actual sex in them....sexual tension can go a long way, a can the sense of dominance in the BDSM genre. Bit off topic, but we have a couple of BDSM DVD's that have no sex whatsoever in, but are definately hot!! Leave them wanting, is a good rule to live by here I think.

Catalina :rose:

I'm not usually one to be shameless. I'm usually causing shameful thoughts. But, I guess I've turned a bit shameless, because I now have a thread dedicated to anal sex.

RAW ANAL LUST is the name. So far, there are a couple of stories. Well, the first one is just a little thing to read. It's intended to make you horny, if one of your desires is raw anal lust.

The second is in several parts. I wrote it off the cuff, over a couple of days. Sure, there are typos, but when I find 'em, I fix 'em.

This then, is my shameless plug. Follow the below link, but only if you lust for that raw anal sex, or need conformation one way or the other.

I hope you enjoy your visit.

RAW ANAL LUST

Last edited:
I am far too silly to know HOW to post a proper link BUT i wanted to share my latest story with you all. It's called *Larissa and Jordan* and the link at the bottom of my post will take you to my stories. It is exceedingly BDSM in nature (I will tell you it concerns turning a straight pet onto homosexual sex) Please check it out..

:rose:

apet4you said:
I am far too silly to know HOW to post a proper link BUT i wanted to share my latest story with you all. It's called *Larissa and Jordan* and the link at the bottom of my post will take you to my stories. It is exceedingly BDSM in nature (I will tell you it concerns turning a straight pet onto homosexual sex) Please check it out..

:rose:
I love helping others be shameless!

Larissa and Jordan

Have to say in my wanderings through the stories I have found another writer here I love, barbarianqueen . Her ability to write from various perspectives is wonderful, not only in the diversity, but talented and beautiful. Her latest, A Whisper Of Silence (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=138826) is about a Domme and her male submissive, and is beautifully portrayed in every way.

Catalina :rose:

Shameless plug, count me in!

This story has been posted for a few days. This is not my first story posted to Lit, but it was my first real attempt at writing erotica a few years back. I would love to hear some feedback. Hope you all enjoy...

Kathryn Gets Caught

I have read some great stories from this thread, so I hope people keep posting:D

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=114391

A poem. I took advantage of the fact that Lit doesn't randomly open poetry like it does stories. So this one keeps moving up the most read list everyday. They need to fix that, but poetry gets little respect. We did finally get a poetry forum with a little civil disobedience. Power to the people.

curious.
i started a somewhat fantasy type of fictional bdsm story of vella.

You Never Know
it has done well.. however.... LOL
i did a follow up because i wanted to develop the characters further and it has been a singular *bomb*
You Sometimes Know

keeping in mind that these are pseudo-fantasy, i wonder where i went wrong with the second story. i would like some feedback. should i just stop adding to this?

thank Y/you
vella

Back