Guys who like jacking off with other guys, to jack off other guys or just watch

Steam rooms and saunas are one of my secret fantasies, it's so hot specially in some European countries where nudity is acceptable.

I remember walking into a sauna only to find two hot girls naked in the room and after that we all went to the jacuzzi, unfortunately no sex that time

Steam rooms and saunas are one of my secret fantasies, it's so hot specially in some European countries where nudity is acceptable.

I remember walking into a sauna only to find two hot girls naked in the room and after that we all went to the jacuzzi, unfortunately no sex that time

That sucks, at least you got to see them naked

On a different occasion I walked into a hotel steam room and got the feeling that interrupted something. I should probably act on my fantasy and go to the right bath house there's a couple I know of but the drive turn me off

On a different occasion I walked into a hotel steam room and got the feeling that interrupted something. I should probably act on my fantasy and go to the right bath house there's a couple I know of but the drive turn me off

I would have told them to continue, I would love to watch

Haven't jerk off with anyone else yet, but I have watched and jerk off on cam, most recently last Monday I was in a bi-curious married chat room. I turned on my camera and started jacking off to whomever wanted to watch, it didn't take long before I received multiple private chat requests. I watched several guys cum and go before I could finish s ok went back to main board and proceeded to Jack off and had a very intense orgasm.

It was so hot and I can't wait to do it again.

Haven't jerk off with anyone else yet, but I have watched and jerk off on cam, most recently last Monday I was in a bi-curious married chat room. I turned on my camera and started jacking off to whomever wanted to watch, it didn't take long before I received multiple private chat requests. I watched several guys cum and go before I could finish s ok went back to main board and proceeded to Jack off and had a very intense orgasm.

Sounds hot!

That's awesome

Love jerking with my guy on phone. His breathing and hearing him squirt. Hot.

I've been watching 2 TGs (18 and 19) on cam.... still stroking and edging to these beauties

I'm out of the loop when it comes to watching cams, any suggestions? I love watching guys stroke, especially when there is a huge load of cum involved!! I prefer to watch in person and I get to receive the load of cum, but I do enjoy seeing cumshots on the internet too.

I'm out of the loop when it comes to watching cams, any suggestions? I love watching guys stroke, especially when there is a huge load of cum involved!! I prefer to watch in person and I get to receive the load of cum, but I do enjoy seeing cumshots on the internet too.

PM me

Facial

I put an ad out on Craigslist a few years ago wanting to watch a guy stroke till he cums on my face and in my open mouth. After several responses I picked the person who didn't throw up any red flags and he also said he cums a big load. He sent me his address and we agreed on the time to meet up. He was also okay with me leaving with cum all over my face too.

I arrived a little early and was extremely nervous but also excited about getting to watch him stroke his cock till he cums on my face. I knocked on his door and was lead into his living room, he pulled his pants down as I sank to my knees ready to watch. He started stroking and kept getting closer till he was just inches from my face. I watched intently as my mouth started to slowly open up wanting him to push his cock passed my lips. He started to rub his head across my lips and purposely stop stroking as he would just hold his cock centimeters from my mouth.

This went on for what seemed like eternity but was more like a few minutes. Then I heard him say he was close and was ready to cum on my face. I threw my head back and opened my mouth waiting for him to give me that big load of cum. I was expecting him to be a shooter but I found out he wasn't, but was actually better since he could aim his cum wherever he wanted it. His first shot was all over my nose, the next was in my mouth, third one he put on my upper lip, fourth on my forehead, the fifth and sixth was around my mouth and in it. His cum was the thick creamy white kind, and it was a huge load. My whole face was covered and I swallowed every drop that went in my mouth.

I thanked him for the facial and show, grabbed my stuff and went towards my car. If anyone did walk by me, there would be no mistake that I had cum all over my face. Luckily no one seen me, but deep down I wanted someone to catch me and point it out. I get hard every time I think about this!!

I put an ad out on Craigslist a few years ago wanting to watch a guy stroke till he cums on my face and in my open mouth. After several responses I picked the person who didn't throw up any red flags and he also said he cums a big load. He sent me his address and we agreed on the time to meet up. He was also okay with me leaving with cum all over my face too.

I arrived a little early and was extremely nervous but also excited about getting to watch him stroke his cock till he cums on my face. I knocked on his door and was lead into his living room, he pulled his pants down as I sank to my knees ready to watch. He started stroking and kept getting closer till he was just inches from my face. I watched intently as my mouth started to slowly open up wanting him to push his cock passed my lips. He started to rub his head across my lips and purposely stop stroking as he would just hold his cock centimeters from my mouth.

This went on for what seemed like eternity but was more like a few minutes. Then I heard him say he was close and was ready to cum on my face. I threw my head back and opened my mouth waiting for him to give me that big load of cum. I was expecting him to be a shooter but I found out he wasn't, but was actually better since he could aim his cum wherever he wanted it. His first shot was all over my nose, the next was in my mouth, third one he put on my upper lip, fourth on my forehead, the fifth and sixth was around my mouth and in it. His cum was the thick creamy white kind, and it was a huge load. My whole face was covered and I swallowed every drop that went in my mouth.

I thanked him for the facial and show, grabbed my stuff and went towards my car. If anyone did walk by me, there would be no mistake that I had cum all over my face. Luckily no one seen me, but deep down I wanted someone to catch me and point it out. I get hard every time I think about this!!

Awesome story, was so hot

This is a really hot thread. Love reading your stories guys.
I have never jacked off with another guy but have found out I love being watched as I found out one night when a girl watched my girlfriend stroke my cock while we were at a play.
I would love to learn how to webcam with those who like to jerkoff for others as well as watch and be watched any advice and or help is appreciate.

This is a really hot thread. Love reading your stories guys.
I have never jacked off with another guy but have found out I love being watched as I found out one night when a girl watched my girlfriend stroke my cock while we were at a play.
I would love to learn how to webcam with those who like to jerkoff for others as well as watch and be watched any advice and or help is appreciate.
Same here. i love the idea of jerking off with some company :)

A fellow Lit user told he jerked off and shot a load looking at my cock... I'm so turned on right now

Back