Pokemon Go! thread

Azuldrgon

Big Blue Guy
So I am surprised to hear about the different Litsters that play this new game off their smartphones or tablets. I am a huge Pokemon fan. However, I have not downloaded the game yet. My daughter has and I enjoy driving her to the different Poke-stops to get tools and watching her when she catches her pokemon.

So here's your chance to brag, boast, ask for help, etc.
And if you want to, post the ones you are proud of..

My son's been playing it.....on my damn phone! lol
He has a Windows phone, although we're currently looking for a new handset for him so he doesn't keep stealing mine :D

My son's been playing it.....on my damn phone! lol
He has a Windows phone, although we're currently looking for a new handset for him so he doesn't keep stealing mine :D

I recommend it.
Besides the fact that it uses your phone, dangerous if you ask me.
:kiss:
It is nice being on the outside of this though.

The saddest part is that I'll really miss those little tax deductions. :(

But I got a Squirtle. So, you win some, you lose some.

Oh dear god....the Boychild is singing

Do wish he'd just Pokemon Go the fuck outside and play this damn game so my ears would stop bleeding!

Do wish he'd just Pokemon Go the fuck outside and play this damn game so my ears would stop bleeding!

Mine will be walking to the bus stop soon.
Hope she gets some good stuff on the way.
Too bad the bus goes too fast to catch much.

In other news, I'm (almost) kind of surprised at how many miserable bastards on my FB are whining about those who play the game.

Seriously, the world is going to hell, and these motherfuckers have only a game to complain about? First world problems, fuckers.

It's sort of tempting to go and make repeated status updates about every damn Pokemon the boy has caught, and why I don't care about their whining.
But that'd be childish, right?

from all the bleating I;m getting on skype, the servers go down more frequently than a two dollar hooker at a salesman convention :rolleyes:

Mine will be walking to the bus stop soon.
Hope she gets some good stuff on the way.
Too bad the bus goes too fast to catch much.

That is a shame :)

You know, I (secretly) think the game is pretty damn cool, but don't tell anyone I said that....gotta maintain the miserable persona or people will think I've gone soft :cool:

from all the bleating I;m getting on skype, the servers go down more frequently than a two dollar hooker at a salesman convention :rolleyes:

Yeah, his lip was dragging on the floor yesterday when he couldn't log on.....

That is a shame :)

You know, I (secretly) think the game is pretty damn cool, but don't tell anyone I said that....gotta maintain the miserable persona or people will think I've gone soft :cool:

Your secret is safe with me.
I do know a few Litsters who actually play it.
It has advantages as in you have to walk to places and that is good.
It sucks with the server issues and such.

apparent;ly it doesnt work on windows phones so that's me not playing it either >.<

No, it doesn't....the boy has a windows phone, hence him hijacking mine.
Kinda need to get him a new phone cos I'm not putting up with that shit, plus, ya know, pics n stuff.. *ahem*

In other news, I'm (almost) kind of surprised at how many miserable bastards on my FB are whining about those who play the game.

Seriously, the world is going to hell, and these motherfuckers have only a game to complain about? First world problems, fuckers.

It's sort of tempting to go and make repeated status updates about every damn Pokemon the boy has caught, and why I don't care about their whining.
But that'd be childish, right?

I told all the fuckers I dislike that there is a rare Squirtle in an electrical yard on top of a high voltage transformer.

Back