Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That story was the biggest piece of "me" I've ever written, and also the most work I've ever put into any of my stories, so it's really nice that people liked it.

I think those are the best kind of stories and yours shone.

Okay, I love hearing my name sung but he was so off key. Course, if he'd been singing it to me I wouldn't have cared. *grinz*

Last edited:
... and now, evidently, I'm not allowed to donate clothing that never gets worn to charity, either. Even though it's all mine.

... and now, evidently, I'm not allowed to donate clothing that never gets worn to charity, either. Even though it's all mine.

Darlin', please get to a shelter somewhere. Please.

(and remember that the only control anyone truly has over you is what you allow them to have)

:rose:

Darlin', please get to a shelter somewhere. Please.

(and remember that the only control anyone truly has over you is what you allow them to have)

Honestly, and it's shameful, but because of personal experience, I'm more afraid of the shelters than of living here.

I like the attitude!! :D
It's the only reason I've gotten this far in life.

Besides, you learn to be tough quick growing up on the plains. It surprises the shit out of people when they finally figure out exactly how stubborn we westerners can be. We may act like the world moves slowly, and we have to match the pace, but you'd be damned if you thought it makes us either lazy or unable to fight for what we want.

Well fuck me. That was a real non-surprise.
So how long are you gonna whinge around the boards this time?

Attention all Cam Girls!

I do not want to be your MySpace friend! Please quit sending me a dozen requests everytime the clock clicks past midnight.

Attention all Cam Girls!

I do not want to be your MySpace friend! Please quit sending me a dozen requests everytime the clock clicks past midnight.

*sigh*

Okay . . . I'll take you off my list then. :cool:

Blurt: Photographs hold so much more than mere images from the past and moments in time. I wonder if they really capture soul?

She told me SIX times that I was overweight.

Fucking cunt.
If they can't count your rips through a sweatshirt it's overweigth for them. Don't take them serious.

Unrelated: omg omg omg. I won for December! :eek:
:nana: Congratulations!!! :nana:

Just fucking be quiet and let me do my fucking homework.

GRRRRRRR.
You have to fuck for homework? :eek: I have to know that place! Oh, and do you need help with your homework? ;)

Arrrrghhh!!! this fucking personal statement is doing my fucking head in!

DO this...do that...scrap that...add that...CUT IT DOWN TO ONE PAGE...arrrrgghgghhhhh!!!!

That said, i am so thankful for the advice, Auntie S is a brilliant person to give persepctive on these things...

*sigh* *gets on with re-re-working*
It'll be worth the effort, I'm sure!

* Hugs * :rose:

That is bullshit. If that's what you think, you can go fuck yourself with an electricity pylon.

I hope for your sake it wasnt about that. Coz if it was, you can fuck off and stay away from me, because i will not be responsible for what i do.

That is bullshit. If that's what you think, you can go fuck yourself with an electricity pylon.

I hope for your sake it wasnt about that. Coz if it was, you can fuck off and stay away from me, because i will not be responsible for what i do.

Ouch! * Very careful hug, from a saaafe distance *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back