How to spot a troll

Trolls are real easy to spot. Call one on his bullshit and watch two 2 bombs drop on your latest story. One from him and one from his alt that he supposedly writes great stories under.

Trolls are real easy to spot. Call one on his bullshit and watch two 2 bombs drop on your latest story. One from him and one from his alt that he supposedly writes great stories under.

Maybe youre not as popular as you think.

But the good far outweighs the bad

My first piece ever (in January - called "Movie Date") and the one right after ("Taker") were both written with my friend in England in mind. He is the only Euro friend I kept when I went through a "good behavior" phase and deleted my personal email. He and I are pretty close and also very good friends.

Those two stories capture his personality and he LOVED them. His reaction was to make me a video, not stroking off, just reading my story, nude. The video showed his groin area and his laptop in the background, opened to the story. I watched his flacid cock become hard in waves, could witness the blood flow, it was beautiful! It was standing straight up on it's own, then it dripped pre cum. Without touching it once, all from just reading my words. It was amazing.

By far the best review I ever received and outweighs any bullshit-hateful comment from any frustrated creep for sure, lol. The trolls can say whatever they want, what they don't realize is the enjoyment I get from writing them.

(BTW - before you send me cock shots, this gorgeous cock was attached to an amazing body and brilliant mind belonging to a man who took the time to get to know me. Random cocks don't impress me at all, regardless of length or girth.)

My first piece ever (in January - called "Movie Date") and the one right after ("Taker") were both written with my friend in England in mind. He is the only Euro friend I kept when I went through a "good behavior" phase and deleted my personal email. He and I are pretty close and also very good friends.

Those two stories capture his personality and he LOVED them. His reaction was to make me a video, not stroking off, just reading my story, nude. The video showed his groin area and his laptop in the background, opened to the story. I watched his flacid cock become hard in waves, could witness the blood flow, it was beautiful! It was standing straight up on it's own, then it dripped pre cum. Without touching it once, all from just reading my words. It was amazing.

By far the best review I ever received and outweighs any bullshit-hateful comment from any frustrated creep for sure, lol. The trolls can say whatever they want, what they don't realize is the enjoyment I get from writing them.

(BTW - before you send me cock shots, this gorgeous cock was attached to an amazing body and brilliant mind belonging to a man who took the time to get to know me. Random cocks don't impress me at all, regardless of length or girth.)

This shoulda been a PM to PILOT or LOVECRAFT.

Youre warbling outta your ass again faggot.

I figured pilot was talking about himself. He has green e's and has claimed to have another pen name with sea of red.

I know every time we get into it I wake up to one bombs and anon troll comments. By the tenth time it happens it is no longer coincidence.

I figured pilot was talking about himself. He has green e's and has claimed to have another pen name with sea of red.

I know every time we get into it I wake up to one bombs and anon troll comments. By the tenth time it happens it is no longer coincidence.

Sure. He figgers its you or me blasting him, reference his recent pissing and moaning that he cant vote my stories. Awwwww. He's an old Queen with no clue.

And you're an old troll who is not nearly as smart or as crafty as he thinks he is.

That is so great!!! How enjoyable for you. Now I have to read these stories.

[QU6OTE=DonnaBeck;56192098]My first piece ever (in January - called "Movie Date") and the one right after ("Taker") were both written with my friend in England in mind. He is the only Euro friend I kept when I went through a "good behavior" phase and deleted my personal email. He and I are pretty close and also very good friends.

(BTW - before you send me cock shots, this gorgeous cock was attached to an amazing body and brilliant mind belonging to a man who took the time to get to know me. Random cocks don't impress me at all, regardless of length or girth.)[/QUOTE]

I'm just a lurker who likes to read your stories. I have been reading erotica for over 35 years. I am not a talent author so I just read. I only give authors 3 stars or higher. Usually 4 & 5. I never give any author 2 or less. I just don't press any 1 or 2 stars, period.

Anyway, when I read in this message boards , I will notice an Author's ego and attitudes. When I do, I make a note not to read their stories. I find this board entertaining. Sometimes more entertaining than stories.

Lately, many of erotic stories listed that I have no interest in reading. I do like kinky and fetish stories. I just prefer stories that focus on a couple. It take me awhile to find stories that focus on couples and especially married couples. Base on a story on a couple, I do like to read a couple add a person in their bedroom.

Anyway, that's me.

I'm just a lurker who likes to read your stories. I have been reading erotica for over 35 years. I am not a talent author so I just read. I only give authors 3 stars or higher. Usually 4 & 5. I never give any author 2 or less. I just don't press any 1 or 2 stars, period.

Anyway, when I read in this message boards , I will notice an Author's ego and attitudes. When I do, I make a note not to read their stories. I find this board entertaining. Sometimes more entertaining than stories.

Lately, many of erotic stories listed that I have no interest in reading. I do like kinky and fetish stories. I just prefer stories that focus on a couple. It take me awhile to find stories that focus on couples and especially married couples. Base on a story on a couple, I do like to read a couple add a person in their bedroom.

Anyway, that's me.

Spare us. you get 3 starz for your reading skills.

Good attitude.

Anyway, that's me.

Spare us. you get 3 starz for your reading skills.

Back