Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6799370547_cc92270082_b.jpg

It is of course, but being curvy I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea.. Acquired taste I always say... But yes totally better together!

Thanks Klippert, livin and farmertan I'm glad you appreciated :)

Kw, like don't get me wrong, I have to force myself to walk proud. Not everyone has nice things to say of girls with my kind of cleavage, and sometimes feeling people's eyes staring in an unfriendly way or pointedly can make me want to duck my head and bring my shoulders forward, make them stand out less... But I make myself be proud, I put on an air of confidence because I don't want to be ashamed of what in reality I had no control over. Why should I have to cover up... Be made to look like a total lump because I'm curvy?

Exercises like hubbies function remind me I should be proud of what I have and dress to my figure and that means cleavage... Then bring it on!

I agree with the others here - walk tall and proud. My wife prefers to cover up, and I keep trying - gently - to get her not to. I understand she wants to maintain a professional appearance, but sometimes you have to be proud of what God gave you!

I'm missing out tonight on a function where two of my co-workers have put themselves into wonderfully low-cut dresses. They've been texting me pictures of themselves all night, teasing me, and it's driving me mad.

So, yes - be proud of what you have, and enjoy the attention as a compliment. You're a lucky woman, and your husband is a lucky, lucky man.

I'm sure something can be arranged with tripods.

I've always wanted to see New England...

:D:kiss::D

Showing up fashionably late to a party is a good idea in theory, but it doesn't hold up when you miss all the fun! Hell, I'd hold the camera just to be able to watch :)

Cherry Rose- nuts to that other lady, she sounds like any other idiot I've ever heard who insults others to make themselves feel better. If you want no other proof that you're beautiful, you need not look any further than the fact that every guy on this thread is currently drooling all over your avatar. Not very eloquent, but it's the best I can do given how preoccupied I am.

*wipes mouth.

It is of course, but being curvy I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea.. Acquired taste I always say... But yes totally better together!

Thanks Klippert, livin and farmertan I'm glad you appreciated :)

Kw, like don't get me wrong, I have to force myself to walk proud. Not everyone has nice things to say of girls with my kind of cleavage, and sometimes feeling people's eyes staring in an unfriendly way or pointedly can make me want to duck my head and bring my shoulders forward, make them stand out less... But I make myself be proud, I put on an air of confidence because I don't want to be ashamed of what in reality I had no control over. Why should I have to cover up... Be made to look like a total lump because I'm curvy?

Exercises like hubbies function remind me I should be proud of what I have and dress to my figure and that means cleavage... Then bring it on!
Awww to heck with the rude ones.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Awesome. Love this thread, I always enjoy pictures of BBW, glad to see there was a thread that tributes to such. I'm going to have to stick around and watch these thread closely.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the supportive comments. I will think of all the lovely men who are privately enjoying the view and smile the next time I have extreme cleavage jiggle going or faced with negative comments. :)

I just wanted to thank everyone for the supportive comments. I will think of all the lovely men who are privately enjoying the view and smile the next time I have extreme cleavage jiggle going or faced with negative comments. :)

The thought of seeing your cleavage jiggle is certainly an enjoyable prospect Cherry_Rose ..... :D

:rose:

You are quite welcome and our supportive comment (hubba hubba boy howdy) are nothing more than you deserve. Delight in your delicious jiggle, my dear ... we certainly do.

Boy howdy do we.

:rose::rose::rose:

You are quite welcome and our supportive comment (hubba hubba boy howdy) are nothing more than you deserve. Delight in your delicious jiggle, my dear ... we certainly do.

Boy howdy do we.

Naw! You're so sweet Kitschshaman! and you too Byron!

I will be so making sure I have some jiggle going when I go shopping tomorrow, in celebration of the asweomeness of this thread and the men who contribute to it!

Thanks guys :)

I try not to.. But it can be awkward when people mention how "disgusting" it is when "some women" choose to "shove half their tits in people's faces" ( this event was only topped by one woman who walked past me, as if I was deaf and taking a big gawk cried "oh my lord, did you see that women's boobs!doesnt she realise how horribly huge and unattractive they are!?" )

So I might not apologise but I still have to force myself to keep my chin up sometimes.

Sounds to me that she was a jealous, uptight, flat chested bitch that was pissed off because her hubby/boyfriend was busy staring at your beautiful cleavage/breasts. Don't let the Debbie Downers get you down CR. There are plenty of us guys and girls that like and appreciate curvy women.

Naw! You're so sweet Kitschshaman! and you too Byron!

I will be so making sure I have some jiggle going when I go shopping tomorrow, in celebration of the asweomeness of this thread and the men who contribute to it!

Thanks guys :)

Just be careful. With great power comes great responsibility. You don't want the inevitable guys with their jaws hanging open (and tenting trousers) to run into any concrete posts!

you delicious creature ..

Just be careful. With great power comes great responsibility. You don't want the inevitable guys with their jaws hanging open (and tenting trousers) to run into any concrete posts!

you delicious creature ..

I will have to keep my eyes open for these men who have their jaws hanging open... lol

Thanks honey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back