ban the person above you (FUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for being sarcastic :)

I like to really have a really good reason to ban someone. Otherwise it just seems so impersonal. I'm not that type of a person. But I'm not personable either, so banning isn't all that difficult. I just do it cause everyone else does it. I'm wired that way. It's really just the thing I'm good at. Kind of like making you read way too much for no real reason. Did I forget to ban you? Oops. I should probably be banned for that.

I like to really have a really good reason to ban someone. Otherwise it just seems so impersonal. I'm not that type of a person. But I'm not personable either, so banning isn't all that difficult. I just do it cause everyone else does it. I'm wired that way. It's really just the thing I'm good at. Kind of like making you read way too much for no real reason. Did I forget to ban you? Oops. I should probably be banned for that.

Banned by his own request...

Banned for assuming I assume about you assuming. And what do you have against improper punctuation or over punctuation?

Banned for assuming my assumptions about your assumption of what I'm assuming.
Especially about the punctuation. I try to be punctilious about punctuation, even though I'm not punctual. Al least not purposely punctual. It's the perk of having one's on time zone.

Last edited:
Banned for assuming my assumptions about your assumption of what I'm assuming.
Especially about the punctuation. I try to be punctilious about punctuation, even though I'm not punctual. Al least not purposely punctual. It's the perk of having one's on time zone.

Banned for trying to confuse

Banned for punishing someone by suggesting the watching of 'Soap' reruns, since it has been proven that they melt the brain of any coherent thought!

Der....huh?
Derp..

'top makin' fun o'me!

(Banned for pointing out my mind has tuned to mush)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back