Horny Dad seeking Yahoo or phone chat

Timhammer

Really Experienced
Hi, I am a 46 year old dad of two teen girls. I am home alone now with something special from my youngest. Would love to share with any girls interested. My screen name on Yahoo is timhammer06

Hope to hear from you.

Horny Dad seeking Yahoo or phone chat

Hi, I am a 46 year old dad of two teen girls. I am home alone now with something special from my youngest. Would love to share with any girls interested. My screen name on Yahoo is timhammer06

Hope to hear from you.
So, why does Lit need to know you have two teenagers and, apparently, your youngest child gives you a boner?

Hope to hear from you.

You need to seek professional medical advice today, i suggest you pick up the phone, contact a charity organisation, tell them the situation and ask for advice.

And while I am asking you questions, Timhammer, I have one more. I do realize that this personal ad is posted in the Personals (which is a good thing, it's where it belongs), but why do you have two personal ads of the exact same content (Did you copy/paste them all?) in the Fetish board?

Back