Are you submissive or dominate in bed?

More on the submissive side. I love being told what to do, and being controlled. Kinda wish my current man was more into that!!:rolleyes:
 
Definitely submissive, but my alpha male is insisting on teaching me to be dominant. So much to learn... Very grateful for this forum.:eek:
 
I am definitely submissive, but that does not mean I just lay there and let my partner or partners have their way with me. I am a man pleaser and I love doing whatever they want that gives them pleasure and satisfies their needs and in return it satisfies mine. :)

Laura you sound like a dream. Surely you must like to be pleased besides giving pleasure?
 
I can be very resistant to succumbing to my lover but in the end I am quite the submissive.
 
Completely and totally submissive....whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and however he wants! Collared and content, baby, that's me! :-D
 
But how many are into both? I love "powerswapping" (or whatever the cool kids are calling it these days). The same woman that you had bent over the sofa, ripped their panties off and taken fast & hard......later on after you are spent ties you to the bed with her stockings, laps herself off your cock until you are hard again then rides you just as hard to her own orgasm.

Bonus points if she chokes me to the verge of unconsciousness just before I cum.


Gawd that gets me hard just thinking about it. :devil:
 
Dominant. Pet peeve: when juxtaposed alongside submissive, the word is dominANT, not dominate; the former is an adjective, and the later a verb of sorts. Le sigh.
 
Nothing at all wrong with that as that is who you are naturally. I have had the oppurtunity to take charge but quite frankly would rather relinquish the power to my partner.



For me, this isnt a preference .... I am submissive in my intimate relationships ... it is who I am .... very very submissive :rose:
 
90 percent submissive there is nothing I like better than giving a woman what she wants. It's such a turn on to have her lay down her requests then lay down and take them.
 
Submissive all the way. But it's always fun to mix things up so I don't mind having the upper hand for a bit! If it's something he will enjoy than I'm all up for it :)
 
Back
Top