Are you submissive or dominate in bed?

megan is an omega slave.

when megan Tops (only in pro-sessions), the only enjoyment is in the playing with the toys... has nothing to do at all with the bottom for megan- with them, it's just business. megan enjoys the crack of the whip, seeing the floggers fly as they're Florentined, the jiggle or rosiness that the paddles make, or the intricate patterns the ropes can make... the bottom is only a prop for the toy to be used upon.

however, Topping does not a Domme make.
Topping is pretty much all you are getting paid for. Most of the time, ProDommes are providing a service as requested by a client, not expressing their dominant natures.

Still-- if I got the least hint that megan gave so little a shit about my body and person, I would never pay megan to handle it.
 
I'm submissive, when given the chance. Sadly, that does not happen very often.
 
I am struggling to define this at the moment. I have been told that I am not so much a 'submissive' individual, but a bottom (?).

I plan on learning more on what that is supposed to mean.
 
Hmmm, submissive

I am definitely submissive. I love to have my partner feel pleasure. I like to taking orders from an older, more experienced person but am still okay with someone close to my age. Even if I don't "get off" I don't care all that much, I really do like being kept on edge. I love taking orders from someone who knows what they are doing, and just doing that makes me wet enough that I can rub my clit to orgasm in a few minutes.
 
Last edited:
need to agree

I love a man to take control. I will every once in awhile but not usually.

I figure I'm in control of everything else all the time in every other part of my life, the bedroom is the one place I gladly give up control! ;)
I am sub all the time (at least I used to be way back when...) and couldn't agree with this statement/sentiment more!
 
Mostly, I'm submissive.
Though, I do dominate a partnet every now and again, if I've got that craving.
I'm a single mom, so I have so much control that to be able to give it up is really nice. And I know that my lover will get things done.
I'm also the type to try different flavors - I may want more roughsex one day, then soft and sweet the next. It's hard to pick a hands-down choice.
 
Submissive, mostly. I'm a big guy so my (current) partner gets intimidated if I'm too muscular about it. On occasion, she likes me to 'man up', but if she's choosing that, I guess she's still in control. Not complaining!
 
Depends!

I find it totally depends on the dynamic of the relationship. I was in a 6 year relationhip with a man where I was totally dominant and he loved it. I usually tend to be very dominant with women, but again it depends on the person. Now, I'm dating an older man and there is no question that he is *always* in control. And I love it :)
 
I find it totally depends on the dynamic of the relationship. I was in a 6 year relationhip with a man where I was totally dominant and he loved it. I usually tend to be very dominant with women, but again it depends on the person. Now, I'm dating an older man and there is no question that he is *always* in control. And I love it :)

I couldn't agree more. I tend to be on the submissive side, however there are some women that I am more controlling with.

In my opinion there is nothing sexier than having a dominant woman..
 
Thank you for spelling 'dominant' properly. Whenever this thread surfaces, I see the title and clench my teeth a little. "Are you submissive or dominate in bed." Blargh!!
 
I love to be his slave and possession, I also love to be his Mistress. I love to be his babygirl, his kitten, his slut, his prize, and his lover.
I love too when he's my little fucktoy and will do anything I tell him to do.. Very big turn on when he does that;)
 
I like think of myself as a strong, confident, in control woman. But if truth be known he has always had the power to turn me into a whimpering, begging, moaning mess whenever he wants :heart:
 
Thank you for spelling 'dominant' properly. Whenever this thread surfaces, I see the title and clench my teeth a little. "Are you submissive or dominate in bed." Blargh!!

You can't let a little mistyping get to you ...although I do chuckle often with those types of errors...could get to be annoying if they become too prevalent
 
Back
Top