Ahoy, mateys! Happy Talk Like a Pirate day!

that be a parrot in yer pants, or arrr ye lookin at fair wenches? :devil:

harr harr the only wench I be lookin at is me Hot Hole Harriet! harr he harr harr!

She gives me ol parrot a peg leg tharr...

You Are:
Mighty Ripper

You enjoy ravishing cabin boys so much that the Pirate Society gave you a Merit Badge. Unfortunately it also means you've been banned from most of the local convents, soda shops, whorehouses, and pre-schools. Arrrr, no one ever said the Pirate Life was easy!

You Are:
Mighty Ripper

You enjoy ravishing cabin boys so much that the Pirate Society gave you a Merit Badge. Unfortunately it also means you've been banned from most of the local convents, soda shops, whorehouses, and pre-schools. Arrrr, no one ever said the Pirate Life was easy!

Well looky errrr, th mighty ripprrrr, ravagin school boys arrr... what ye be doin this fine afterrrnoon lassey?

Arrrr,me curiousity has the better of me. One Eyed Tracy, how did you happen to be losing that eye of yours anyway? Could it be a mishap from playin' with someone's misen mast? Arrrr

Arrrr,me curiousity has the better of me. One Eyed Tracy, how did you happen to be losing that eye of yours anyway? Could it be a mishap from playin' with someone's misen mast? Arrrr

Aye, it was a tragic accident, it was. A whaling accident. I was whaling away and, before I could get my bodice off, the champagne cork flew out of the bottle and caught me in the eye. :(

Aye, it was a tragic accident, it was. A whaling accident. I was whaling away and, before I could get my bodice off, the champagne cork flew out of the bottle and caught me in the eye. :(

Aye, now that explains why so many pirates have one eye.

Arrr I be havin' a smite trouble with me ol harpoon take ah look see for me will ye Tracy... Arrr

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA!!!! Oh god thats funny!

Ok back to piratin!

ahoy tharrr, Cap'n Rocket Scientst. ;) :D

You Are:
Mighty Ripper

gracious sakes! banned from the whorehouses??? arrr! lol

Shiver me timbers, it be my ol hardwood ah talkin thar missy!

me thinks that yer ole hardwood does the talkin most of the time for ye, arrr!!

Aye, it does. Ye be sporting a patch yerself, there, Lance....how`d you lose your eye?

I believe that would be the same cork, if I reckon it rightly. weren't we wrestling that bodice off of you when it went off accidently?

Aarrr! Pirate seaman Staines at yer service, me hearties.

Who do we be plunderin' the day?

Aarrr! Pirate seaman Staines at yer service, me hearties.

Who do we be plunderin' the day?

Who? Isn't it What? Or, wait, this is Lit....maybe it is Who!

Pass the rum, please. Aarrr! (Canadian pirates are still polite. :D)

Back