The one in the Club he loved to see- CLOSED


"Tease...Deanna, you could be wearing a paper sack and I would still think you were absolutely beautiful."


She kept her eyes on Drew as she stretched out her body.

"If you wanted to give me a complimentary class, I would not decline the offer."

She watched as he stretched and pulled off his shirt admiring the brief exposure of his torso.

"Now, who's teasing?"

She purred.

"Deanna, what did you want to teach me?"

She laughed.

"Now there's a leading question ..."

With effort she focused upon the task in hand.

"Well, how's about we tray some bar work and then ... maybe mat work and then ... we'll see..?"

She suggested moving to the bar and striking a pose looking across at Drew to see if he would mirror her moves and follow suit ...
 
He looked to her and grinned.

"I am not teasing, I do not even know how to tease..."

He stuck his tongue out at her playfully. He laughed as he saw her move to the bar.

"I will do any work with you Deanna."

He tried to mimic what she did as she posed for him. He looked a bit out of place, he had no idea what he was doing, but he would try for her.

"Um, am I doing it right, or is this not what you wanted me to do?"

He smiled.
 
"I am not teasing, I do not even know how to tease...I will do any work with you Deanna."

She chuckled as he followed her and gave a passable attempt at following her moves.

"Um, am I doing it right, or is this not what you wanted me to do?"

She smiled encouragingly.

"You're doing great, now I want you on the floor..."

She told him as she moved over to a mat and indicated that he should take the one opposite her.

"You could be my star pupil..."

She told him ...
 
He wanted to play with her, show her that he could be fun and playful. He nodded his head as he grinned at her and he went to the mat she was on and looked to her.

"Oh you mean you wanted me to take the other one, sorry... where is my mind?"

He giggled as he moved over to his mat and did what she did.

"This is fun Deanna, you must really enjoy dancing. I wish there was something that I could say that I loved doing. As I think about it, I can't think of anything really. I never really have anytime or any purpose to have fun. I just work to much... so this is a really nice change."

He smiled at her as he reached and poked her side.
 
She giggled as he took a place on her own mat.

"Oh you mean you wanted me to take the other one, sorry... where is my mind?"

She was almost disappointed when he moved across to his own mat and obedient began to stretch and shape his body. She making some of the moves up so she could best see his body to advantage, not that he guessed that ...

"This is fun Deanna, you must really enjoy dancing. I wish there was something that I could say that I loved doing. As I think about it, I can't think of anything really. I never really have anytime or any purpose to have fun. I just work to much... so this is a really nice change."

She smiled at him.

"Then that is my challenge,"

She told him playfully.

"To find something you enjoy doing ... "

She turned onto all fours and crawled across to his mat, positioning herself so that she climbed onto his lap.

"We can either continue here or ... "

She hesitated.

"Go back to my place and try out some moves there...?"

She offered leaving the decision to him ...
 
He smiled at her. She wanted to take on his challange. She was in for a hard challange.

"Well game on."

He looked to her as she cat walked over to him amd was soon straddled by her. He looked up at her. He was rather surprised at this move. He looked up at her as he grinned.

"Why stop now love?"

He looked at her beautiful smile and felt his hard cock pulse.

"Will be a first for me. Public love and attention..."

He leaned his head up and kissed her lips.

"You are to good to be true Deanna"
 
"Why stop now love? Will be a first for me. Public love and attention..."

She murmured as he kissed her, impressed that he stood up to her challenge, but eased reluctantly away from him sitting beside him on the mat instead.

"If we continue here, then we finish the work out ... if you want something .. else ... "

She grinned and kissed his lips.

"Then it's gotta be back at my place."

She clarified.

"DeeDee would do you a lap dance here and now ... and tempting as that is, people here know me as Anna and I'd prefer ... privacy ... ?"

She admitted hoping that he wouldn't be too disappointed...
 
"Well I know how much you have been wanting to work out so... lets finish the work out."

He smiled at her and didn't want to change things to much in her routine. He wanted her to be comfortable.

"So what do you want to work out now?"

He kissed her again

"You know I have always wanted a lap dance from you. Just never had the nerve to ask in the club. But I don't want a dance from DeeDee, I want a dance from Anna. Is it ok that I call you Anna."

He just wanted to ask.

"So let's work out. Or finish our work out and go eat some of that fruit I brought for us."

He said with a smile.
 
"Well I know how much you have been wanting to work out so... lets finish the work out."

She smiled touched by how considerate he was.

"So what do you want to work out now?"

She met his kiss, returning it lingeringly finding it difficult to break away.

"You know I have always wanted a lap dance from you. Just never had the nerve to ask in the club. But I don't want a dance from DeeDee, I want a dance from Anna. Is it ok that I call you Anna."


She listened to his words and was pleased that he understood why her work persona wasn't really her.

"Sure, I'd like that ... "

She smiled softly and kissed his check.

"So let's work out. Or finish our work out and go eat some of that fruit I brought for us."

Reluctantly she got to her feet and stretched.

"I know you said lap dance, but usually I try and put some moves together.... there's no pole here, but I have the bar ... I usually put on a number and do some improvisation ... you could sit and watch if you want ...?"

She offered sure that he wouldn't want to join in ...
 
Drew took a few steps back and got down to do a push ups.

"Ill do push ups while I watch you, just so I can say I worked out to."

He smiled as he kept watching Anna. He went through a full motion of push ups, doing sloe sets and fast sets. His arms really started to show the definition as he went down. He loved watching her dance.

"Anna, you are good enough to be a professional dancer. Dancing in broadway ballets. Have you ever considered trying out for some of them?"

He smiled as he sat down now on his butt and he listened to her.
 
She tried not to get distracted by Drew's push ups and instead put on a slow track which demanded control and limb extension, rather than a fast track requiring a high-impact routine.

"Anna, you are good enough to be a professional dancer. Dancing in broadway ballets. Have you ever considered trying out for some of them?"

She smiled and turned to face him as the track came to an end.

"No ... I wouldn't be good enough for that kind of thing ... "

She dismissed easily before adding shyly.

"Way back, I used to sing a bit ... a few clubs ... that kinda thing ... "

She sighed.

"I got hooked up with the wrong type of guy back then... think that's why I never went back to that ... bad associations ... "

She eyed him uncertainly. It was the first time she had told him anything about her past. She never spoke about her history to anyone and she wondered what Drew would think of her comment.
 
She was opening up to him and he smiled.

"I am so sorry that happened to you Anna, you deserve so much better than that. But I think you can do anything you want. All you have to do is go out and do it babe."

He walked over to her and hugged her close.

"I am here for you Anna, and you do not have to worry, I will not treat you bad like that."

He kissed her forehead as he held her close.

"Come on, lets get out of here. I made a excellent fruit mix and have cold water waiting for us."

He took her hand and led her out.

"Now you can just think of me and the present, and not the past anymore."

He wanted her to be happy, but he did not know if she was ready to let go.
 
"I am so sorry that happened to you Anna, you deserve so much better than that. But I think you can do anything you want. All you have to do is go out and do it babe."

She moved into his hug, savouring his words and the feel of him holding her. Unlike guys she had known before he seemed to want to encourage her rather than control her or hold her back.

"I am here for you Anna, and you do not have to worry, I will not treat you bad like that."

She was learning that he wasn't the type she'd known previously and perhaps for the first time, she really wondered what a future with Drew in it would look like ...?

"Come on, lets get out of here. I made a excellent fruit mix and have cold water waiting for us."

She laughed at his reference to food once more a smile still on her face as he took her hand and she allowed him to lead her back along the corridors and to reception.

"Now you can just think of me and the present, and not the past anymore."

She felt as if he wanted to make it all right for her and was touched by how much he cared.

"I never dwell on the past, but ... it has put me off relationships ... fear of getting hurt, I suppose ... "

She admitted to him.

"That was before I met you of course, but ... this is all new to me Drew ... just 'cos it takes time, don't think I don't care about you ok?"

She asked, hoping that he would be patient with her ...
 
"I am not going anywhere Anna. I will be here for you."

He looked to her as they walked out.

"As I said before, I will not push anything on you, I have waited this long for you, I can wait a lifetime for you. You are worth more than a life Anna."

He held her soft hand and squeezed it a little, showing care for her. They walked back to her place and he opened the door for her after she unlocked the door. He walked in behind her as he got the fruit out he chopped he prepared.

"Here you go babe, a good snack after a workout."

He presented it to her and handed her a fork and he flashed his hand in front of her as he had nothing and suddenly made a open move with his hand and appeared a bottle of water and his other hand had a glass.

"For you my lady, a nice cold glass of water."

He opened the water and poured it in the glass for her and dropped a straw in it for her.
 
"I am not going anywhere Anna. I will be here for you."
As I said before, I will not push anything on you, I have waited this long for you,
I can wait a lifetime for you. You are worth more than a life Anna."


His loving words, the squeeze of his hand around hers still amazed her. He had said he loved her and she had no reason not to believe him, but she doubted that anyone had ever truly cared about her in the way Drew seemed to. And it seemed that she was to have as much time as she needed to get used to it.

"Here you go babe, a good snack after a workout."


He moved naturally around her kitchen and she found that she liked the fact he felt at home. Although she had always been protective of 'her space', sharing it with Drew was something different altogether...

"For you my lady, a nice cold glass of water."

Again he conjurored a bottle of water this time making sure she had everything she needed. She let him pour the water and even put a straw in place for.

"Wow, you sure do know how to look after a girl,"

She commented sipping at the cool water and enjoying the fruit salad he had made for her.

"I have to admit, I'm not used to not working. I'm usually heading for the club by now ... "

She told him conversationally.

"Cash aside, I'm gonna have to find something to occupy me .... "

Aside from taking a shower after her snack, she had nothing else she had to do and so had a long evening ahead ... the only difference was that, as far as she knew, she had Drew's company for at least part of it ...
 
"Well I can try to think of something we can do. I mean sitting around the house after a workout like that is relaxing too, but I am sure there are other things we can do."

He sipped his own water as he gazed at her.

"Ahh perfection in all its glory."

He held his hands and made a square as he looked to her.

"If I could paint... you would be a masterpiece..."

He than motioned with his hand as his phone appeared in his hands now as he snapped a few pics, with the sunshine coming from behind her hit her, it created a warm bask of light surrounding her.

"Wow..."

It was like he was in a trance, he shook his head as he giggled.

"Sorry, so I was thinking, maybe I could cook dinner for you, how does a nice spinach salad with lots of peppers of the sorts, not hot peppers, but sweet, some avocado, hard boiled eggs and diced bacon sound, with a side of swordfish? Healthy enough?"

He looked to his phone and saw the image of her and smiled.

"I will treasure this photo for the rest of my life..."

He smiled.

"As far as something to occupy your time, if you need work you could always help me at the office? I can put you on my payroll and you could be my personal assistant. Or do you have to go back to the club? Umm, later tonight I will have to go to my place and shower and change my clothes. So whenever you want some time to yourself, I will go."

He smiled and said that as if he was asking permission on when to go, but still had the sound that he did not want to leave her in the tone of his voice.
 
"Well I can try to think of something we can do. I mean sitting around the house after a workout like that is relaxing too, but I am sure there are other things we can do."

She agreed, but told him that she would need a shower soon ...

"Ahh perfection in all its glory.If I could paint... you would be a masterpiece..."

She shook her head and then blushed as he took a couple of photographs of her.

"Drew, I took terrible!"

She protested.

"Work out clothes, looking ... "

But it seemed he did not agree with her point of view.

"Wow...I will treasure this photo for the rest of my life..."

She smiled at his words. It was going to take a while to understand his point of view, much less agree with it!

"Sorry, so I was thinking, maybe I could cook dinner for you, how does a nice spinach salad with lots of peppers of the sorts, not hot peppers, but sweet, some avocado, hard boiled eggs and diced bacon sound, with a side of swordfish? Healthy enough?"

She shook her head more firmly this time.

"No, no more food ... "

She told him.

"I'm out of routine and I know this is healthy, but ... I couldn't eat all that ... "

She listened as he suggested that she work for him.

"... Or do you have to go back to the club? Umm, later tonight I will have to go to my place and shower and change my clothes. So whenever you want some time to yourself, I will go."

She sighed thinking about the club.

"I think I need to consider what to do about the club ... and what to even do with my life from now on I guess ... "

She didn't say it, but returning to the club had lost it's appeal, but she had to earn an income somehow ... and it was that she had to work out.

"I appreciate your offer Drew, but I don't think I'm really PR material."

She told him gently, but firmly.

"And of course you'll need to sort things out at home and work wise so ... "

She hesitated, not wanting to chase him away, but needing some space to consider her options.

"Why don't you head home ... and I'll have a shower and try to get my head straight and ... we can meet up later ... or tomorrow morning depending on your schedule ... "

She moved closer and kissed his lips softly.

"We probably both need to sort things out for ourselves and then ... I'm sure we can spend more time together ... "

She whispered against his lips.

"And ... if you leave me your number ... if I need help before we meet up again, then I'll call you, ok?"
 
He heard her words and knew this was coming, he was not giving her the space she needed... he shook his head and smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds great. Here is my phone number."

He wrote it down on a piece of paper he took out of his pocket and he finished his water as he took it to the sink to wash. He was not expecting this, but he had to give her the time and space she needed or everything would be ruined. He just smiled as he cleaned up a little for her.

"Ok, so I guess I will wait for your call than? Thank you Anna."

He turned to walk out of her place and he closed the door. He walked down the hall way to be outside as he got into his car. He just thought about everything that has happened, a dream come true, but with a twist. He put his head to his steering wheel and felt the strong urge to have a drink. He drove off and headed to his place of work.

He did not understand, but he just decided to let things go and let it be. Whatever happens happnens right?

He drove to his office and he parked his car. He walked in and like always, he was ignored, he headed into his office and he sat down.

He opened a drawer and pulled a bottle out and he looked to it...

"Please work out..."
 
"Yeah, that sounds great. Here is my phone number."

He seemed to agree with her suggestion, but seemed somewhat subdued as he left her apartment. Anna sighed and resisted the urge to run after him. He was a sweet man and so kind. She had loved his company and now as she looked around her home, it seemed strangely empty without him.

First things, first she decided and hit the shower making quick work of freshening up and then slipped into jeans and t-shirt as she moved to her sofa and tried to think straight ... Looking at the clock she knew that she'd usually be at the club by now, rehearsing, prepping, finalising costumes ... The lifestyle and hours had suited her, but thinking back on Drew's words telling her that she could do anything she put her mind to, Anna thought that maybe it was time to find something more ... conventional ... even if it paid less ...

So... if no more club, then what? Her mind scooted over possibilities, keep fit instructor, dancer, singer, advising on décor and refurbishment ... there were ideas and opportunities out there ...

The ring of her mobile interrupted her thoughts.

"Hello ... hey Matt ... how's things ...?"

He had called her occasionally when she came in late and sure enough, after some preamble he did tell her that the place was busy and that guys were asking after her ... would she consider coming in that evening ... and when was she intending to come back...?

"To be honest, Matt. I'm not sure I will be."

She told him without explanation.

"You know, I figured that already ..."

She noted approval in his voice, but frowned as worry tinged his next words.

"And you've already suggested that might be the case ... in which case you need to be real careful honey ......"

She was confused by his serious tone.

"Chances are they may call you up later ... try to get you to come in later ... or at best tomorrow ... so might be best if you don't answer your phone. Buy you some time ... "

A short discussion later, Matt rung off hurriedly. Obviously his services were needed, but his conversation had totally unnerved Anna ... It must be all nonsense of course ... the kind of thing you see in films ... but even so ...

She took up the phone and dialled Drew's number.

"Hey ... you busy...?"

She attempted a casual enquiry trying to work out if he was busy or not ... but of course she had called him so quickly there had to be a reason.

"You said I should call you if I needed help ... well ... I'm ... kinda scared to be honest ... "

She confessed totally unnerved by the warning issued by level-headed Matt.
 
He was staring intensely at the bottle and than he heard his cell ring and he looked to it as he saw Deanna's number. Was she testing him? He picked it up.

"Yes, hello? No I am never too busy for you Anna, your scared, ok, Ill be right over."

He left the office and drove back quickly to her place, before he knew it, it was at her door and he knocked.

"Anna, its me."

He wondered what happened when he was gone, he was worried about her.

"Don't worry, I am alone out here."

Was she alright?
 
"Yes, hello? No I am never too busy for you Anna, your scared, ok, Ill be right over."

He didn't ask for an explanation, merely put the phone down obviously intending to head over to her place immediately. Anna sat for long moments feeling foolish. She had over reacted. Or at least Matt had over reacted. Everything that had been said was so vague, but given her past experience it rang alarm bells she could not ignore.

Just jumped out of her skin when her phone rang one more. Matt had told her that they would try to contact her and not to answer. She checked the number and saw it was the same number that Tony had called from earlier. She let it ring and ring until it clicked onto answer phone. When she finally got the nerve to check it, no message had been left.

"Anna, its me."

Drew's voice called out as he knocked on her door.

"Don't worry, I am alone out here."

She moved to the door opening it and letting him in, being sure to lock it behind him.

"Drew ... "

She moved into his arms instantly comforted by his presence.

"I shouldn't have dragged you back here ... "

She blushed.

"It's all so silly, I ... "

The sound of her mobile broke into her words making her tense instantly.
Crossing to pick it up this time the number was unknown. She pressed the button to shut it off before turning back to Drew.

"Matt called whilst you were gone. He seemed ... concerned ... about the idea that I may not go back to work at "The Lusty Rest" ... "

She crossed to the sofa and sat down her mind racing to try to recall exactly what words Matt had used. He had been far from specific, but the situation had been made clear.

"Basically ... if I'm not working there, then I won't be working anywhere else, not around here anyhow ... "

She didn't know if that was a direct threat or if it meant that Tony would use his connections to keep her unemployed she did not know ...

"From anyone else, I'd have thought they were ... exaggerating ... I'm only a dancer for goodness sake ... I can't believe they can't find someone else to do my shifts, but Matt is so level headed usually and he said that they believe in 'protecting their investments'."

She looked around her apartment, a place that had always been her refuge, where she could be totally herself.

"They have my mobile number and they know where I live... "

She told him.

"It could just be empty threats to pressurise me to go back, but if it isn't ... ?"
 
Drew looked to her and hugged her close as she told him of what transpired. He shook his head and did not know what to do to help her. He had to find out more about this Tony.

"Well you always have a job in my firm if you want it. And I am the boss there basicly, so he could not tell me not to hire you. And do not worry about not being the type to work in a office. I would take good care of you."

He kissed the top of her forehead.

"They cannot do anything to you. So do not worry. Ill always be here for you. Just ask me if yiu need something."

He let her go and looked to her.

"So you just have to figure out what you want to do. Don't feel threatened by anyone."

He stood up from her couch amd walked to her window and looked outside.
 
"Well you always have a job in my firm if you want it. And I am the boss there basicly, so he could not tell me not to hire you. And do not worry about not being the type to work in a office. I would take good care of you."

It wasn't work she wanted to do or thought that she would be good at, but the offer was generous and at least it gave her an option if she could not get other work due to Tony's influence.

"They cannot do anything to you. So do not worry. Ill always be here for you. Just ask me if yiu need something."

Drew obviously thought she was being silly and over-reacting. Even so she was not reassured.

"So you just have to figure out what you want to do. Don't feel threatened by anyone."

She watched him go to the window and sighed.

"That's the problem Drew. I don't want to go back to the club."

She told him, this business having made up her mind.

"And no matter what they say, there's no way I'd go back after all this ..."[/I

In fact their pressure had pushed her into the opposite decision!

"But ... I think there's plenty they can do ... "

He was sweet, but naïve.

"You've not been around men like Tony. I hadn't realised that a man like that was behind the club. There was no way of knowing, but ... men like that don't let things just drop... and if Matt is concerned enough to phone me, then so am I ..."

She told him firmly.
 
"I am going to have my people look into this Tony guy, we will find out what he has behind him. I mean what I say, I can protect you, but you have to let me."

He smiled as he looked to her

"If you don't want to go back to the club, what do you want to do? I mean, you have to decide. I don't mean to sound like I am pushing you, but how can one help you if you don't know what you want."

He saw her looking as if she wanted to scream. He knew she did not know what to do, but what could he do for her.

"We can leave, go to Hawaii, we can go anywhere, get out of here for a long time if you want."

He went and sat down on a chair and sighed.

"Just please let me be apart of your plan..."
 
"I am going to have my people look into this Tony guy, we will find out what he has behind him. I mean what I say, I can protect you, but you have to let me."

She didn't want to drag Drew into her trouble or for him to get hurt because of her, but she had asked for his help, so she nodded. If he thought that would help, then she trusted his judgement.

"If you don't want to go back to the club, what do you want to do? I mean, you have to decide. I don't mean to sound like I am pushing you, but how can one help you if you don't know what you want."

She knew he was talking sense, but she had no idea what she wanted. Her whole world had turned upside down in just under 24 hours. Everything had been so routine, so secure and now ...
How could she decide just like that what to do with her life?

"We can leave, go to Hawaii, we can go anywhere, get out of here for a long time if you want."

She had never been one to run away, but the possibility was so tempting...

"Just please let me be apart of your plan..."

She moved to where he sat and slid onto his lap.

"I called you didn't I? I promised I would ask if I needed help and I will let you be part of this ... let you check out Tony as long as you're sure you can do that safely..."

She kissed his cheek.

"But as to plan ... I don't have one ... I simply don't know what I want to do even over the next 24 hours, let alone map out what to do long term...."

She gave a heavy sigh.

"I need space, to get my head straight...."

She told him.

"Not space from you ... WITH you ... if you want that ...?"

She asked him shyly.

"You talked about going away ... I think I'd like that ... just for a while ... nowhere exotic, so's I can pay my way ... "

She wanted him to know that it was HIM she wanted and not to take advantage of his money ...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top