Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I was just replying. :eek:

I don't like ice cream.
dunno.gif

I'll just stop talking now.
laugh2.gif

Not even with sprinkles? Who doesn't like sprinkles on ice cream........if you like ice cream, that is.. hahaha.

Rain,

I'm pretty sure all the gentlemen of lit, and a good percentage of the ladies as well, would take up a collection and send you new ones. They would miss your wit and your av.

Now that I've read this post and realize this is a possibility, I have begun saving for it, in case it happens.

But I'm sending her a proper PC, not one of those assbackwards Macs.

Enjoying a day off because of a school function that cancels today's only class.

It stormed like crazy here this morning. And it cleared up right around lunch and it's beautiful outside. It's a nice metaphor for my morning.

I have email remorse.

I've always wished for a do-over button in email programs. Countless times it would have saved me the humiliation of advanced foot in mouth disease.

Lit's PM system used to have a feature that allowed you to delete a PM you sent to someone else as long as they hadn't read it yet. I curse the day they got rid of it. Saved me sooooo much embarrassment.

Lit's PM system used to have a feature that allowed you to delete a PM you sent to someone else as long as they hadn't read it yet. I curse the day they got rid of it. Saved me sooooo much embarrassment.

I got a lot fewer unsolicited boobie pictures back then. :rolleyes::D:D

Rest in peace, chocolate pie. Sure was funny though to see MrBG's klutz moment that resulted in your death.

I think I may decide to give up on men entirely. All the ones I know seem to have their periods today.

As soon as the clock strikes 4:30 pm, I'm having a martini, maybe 2.

I think I may decide to give up on men entirely. All the ones I know seem to have their periods today.

As soon as the clock strikes 4:30 pm, I'm having a martini, maybe 2.

I had my period yesterday, but you don't know me today, so I can't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back