Smiley's House of Love

Truth is Silver, but Lies are Golden

What Lies Beneath Her Lies

Hiding Behind Technology

Hey guys, Smiley here. I'm looking to re-start these old, dead threads. I really liked writing all three of these original ideas, just had no good, willing partner to write them with. They either ditched me, gave up on the thread, or simply disappeared. So who's looking to change that?

You can find the original threads above, just send a pm my way if you're interested with the Story Title as your subject, and then you can either discuss ideas/plot/your char with me, or give me a sample of your starting post? Thanks! :)

So I have a vast amount of partners/threads and yet, everything has been dead the last few days, bleh. Me no likey. Lol, in other words, I'm bored!! Entertain me, please? :)

Hi, smiley here :)

So I've been messing around a lot lately on chat sites. I've been playing a few romantic/kinky roles and there's one in particular that my partners enjoy, and I seem to be coming back to quite often, enough to want to make a story out of it anyhow. I don't know if anybody will take any interest in this thread proposal but if so, please do pm me with your interest!

The basic roles of the thread is that we are life-long best friends. I seem to be missing something in my life, I don't know what's keeping me down, or what's not there, but I just feel as if something in my life is wrong, and that I need to add something new to my life. After talking to you about this, I do some thinking and end up wanting a baby desperately.

I've been in too many relationships to count, none of them lasting. I'm currently single, and have nobody else to turn to, so I come seeking aid from you, for you to have sex with me, to help me make my baby.

My idea of a plot is keeping it light at first, perhaps your character has always had a crush on my own, or vise versa. Perhaps they both are attracted to one another, but don't want to ruin their relationship, so they never admitted their feelings to one another? Either way after so many times of having sex and spending even more time around one another than we already do, I plan on our two characters to fall in love.

At this point, my char. could have already fallen pregnant, or as another idea of mine came to me- my char. could have started liking yours more and more, that she started taking birth control once more, so she wouldn't become pregnant, only to keep spending time with your character.

I've never done an impregnation role, but I've always been interested. So if anybody is interested in taking up my offer, please do pm me with your interests, discussions on plot, on how you would like the story to progress, and where you would like to start it off.

Thanks!

-Smiley :)

So I'm still interested in doing a thread based on The Vampire Diaries ! I have a serious obsession with the sesries...and well, I would just love to play out the role of having two sexy brothers head over heels in love with me, somewhat fighting for my affection, and yet I'm trapped in the middle, clueless to what I really want. With one brother (Stefan) , my character(Elena) feels safe, loved, he's the perfect boyfriend.

But with the other brother (Damon) , my character gets to experience the wild side, she gets to live, she's attracted by the bad-boy image, how he hides his feelings, and yet he will come to life when around her, letting her through his shell, letting her see the real him.

Damon allows Elena to live, and Elena brings the better side out in Damon. Stefan's perfect for Elena, but Elena's not sure she just wants him anymore.

I've never seen a Vampire Diaries roleplay on here..either I'm COMPLETELY blind, or there's the fact there just hasn't been a TVD(The Vampire Diaries) thread on here! Why?!!!! Am I the ONLY one into TVD? Please, tell me someone out there is with me?

*Puppy face*

Hey there smiley girl. Just wanted to leave you a little love and say I'm really enjoying our thread. :D

So uh, I didn't think that posting another picture in the Seeking Partners thread would be wise... So I decided to bring my lovely new discovery here! :D

3365_by_kariliimatainen-d55gzrr.jpg

Upon finding this on here, I've received the sudden urge and desire to have an outdoor type thread. Whether it be camping, survival, run-away love, or anything to your heart's content, I want to write a thread based on the outdoors!

If you have any further ideas, please pm me! :)

That ^ is the first picture I found, inflicting the desire for an outdoors themed thread.

And then, I found this lovely little image:

Mmm, I really just want something outdoorsy now, someone help me? ;)

Last edited:
So uh, I didn't think that posting another picture in the Seeking Partners thread would be wise... So I decided to bring my lovely new discovery here! :D

That ^ is the first picture I found, inflicting the desire for an outdoors themed thread.

And then, I found this lovely little image:

Mmm, I really just want something outdoorsy now, someone help me? ;)

Those are awesome pictures. More than one idea popped into my head. I'd pounce on it if not for the fact that I already have more than I can handle, and you would just get sick of me. Heh!

Those are awesome pictures. More than one idea popped into my head. I'd pounce on it if not for the fact that I already have more than I can handle, and you would just get sick of me. Heh!

I know what you mean by having more than you can handle, well, I did know that feeling. And if you didn't have too much on your plate, then I would totally force you to pounce on it! I could never get sick of you! c:

I know what you mean by having more than you can handle, well, I did know that feeling. And if you didn't have too much on your plate, then I would totally force you to pounce on it! I could never get sick of you! c:

-grins, giving her a big snuggly hug-

You wouldn't hsve to force too hard doll. You know I love writing with you.

-grins, giving her a big snuggly hug-

You wouldn't hsve to force too hard doll. You know I love writing with you.

*Returns the hug with a grin slowly forming on her lips.*

I do know that, as much as you should know that I love writing with you. But I hope that's not the only thing you love about me...

*Smiles wickedly*

*Returns the hug with a grin slowly forming on her lips.*

I do know that, as much as you should know that I love writing with you. But I hope that's not the only thing you love about me...

*Smiles wickedly*

-laughs softly-

Nope not the only thing. Just a drop in the bucket really!

Hello there... I saw you were still up just like me so I decided to say hi... :)

Back