The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Home of LITEROTICA’S GREATEST FRAUD

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

If he can't win a real contest, he'll start dozens of fake ones where he is the only one who can vote. Guess what? He won his own fake contest.

Last edited:
Sorry to have to note it, but this has got to be one of the lamest bluffs I've ever seen on the Web site.

Yes I think we can all agree that LeonardoR, our 3 post wonder, is darkboy’s lamest ALT yet.

The good news is that the boss is flying out to the palace Tuesday night and unless some unanticipated problem crops up, the official signing of a three year contract will take place Wednesday morning. The contract will cover the period retroactively starting January 1 2012 and extend until December 31st 2014.

Both sides now seem quite happy with the terms and jim is so delighted to have finally put an end to these negotiations that he’s planning on calling his next yacht the LOVABLE LAUREL and has commissioned a famous Miami sculptor to produce a figurehead for the boat that will feature the QUEENS magnificent visage and breastworks.

Ample breasts that will lead the ScouriesWorld crew across the seven seas…

queen-boat-2.jpg

And of course the fruits of this contract will allow us at ScouriesWorld to continue to support the efforts of the

ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS.

Praise the lord…

Changed my mind. THIS was the lamest attempt at bluffing I've seen on the forum. ;)

Changed my mind. THIS was the lamest attempt at bluffing I've seen on the forum. ;)

Which part?

The one where scouries thinks he knows anything about alts?

The fact that scouries thinks he's actually going to fly in to the east coast of the US today?

The paranoid delusion that he actually gets royalties?

Or the last one where the figurehead he's showing is the queen of England?

And is their anything better than seeing Buddy's fat son get kicked in the butt by the Dolphins?

Angry_Rex_ryan.jpeg

Which part?

The one where scouries thinks he knows anything about alts?

The fact that scouries thinks he's actually going to fly in to the east coast of the US today?

The paranoid delusion that he actually gets royalties?

Or the last one where the figurehead he's showing is the queen of England?

Yes, precisely.

Sorry to have to note it, but this has got to be one of the lamest bluffs I've ever seen on the Web site.

Yes I think we can all agree that LeonardoR, our 3 post wonder, is darkboy’s lamest ALT yet.

The good news is that the boss is flying out to the palace Tuesday night and unless some unanticipated problem crops up, the official signing of a three year contract will take place Wednesday morning. The contract will cover the period retroactively starting January 1 2012 and extend until December 31st 2014.

Both sides now seem quite happy with the terms and jim is so delighted to have finally put an end to these negotiations that he’s planning on calling his next yacht the LOVABLE LAUREL and has commissioned a famous Miami sculptor to produce a figurehead for the boat that will feature the QUEENS magnificent visage and breastworks.

queen-boat-2.jpg

And of course the fruits of this contract will allow us at ScouriesWorld to continue to support the efforts of the

Praise the lord…
Sorry to disapoint but I am really not an alt for anybody, just a humble Aid Charity Accountant who likes erotic writings when I can get to a PC and just stumbled onto this stuff by accident and decided to run an Experion search on the given aliases even though they are of dubious value. Whoever this guy is none of the names or businesses he lists actually exist which probably speaks volumes. I'm sure that his boats will not be on the Lloyds Registry either!
Will give this another look when I get back from the dark continent again after Xmas.
Have fun kids and play nicely.

queen-boat-2.jpg

Praise the lord…

I dunno if I should get out my calculator or my calendar, but I really think that's only a two-year contract.:confused: Bon Voyage, dear Jim.:kiss:

I think the sailing reference is that he's thinking of paying his first visit to Florida. ;)

image.php

I dunno if I should get out my calculator or my calendar, but I really think that's only a two-year contract

Heck babsalicious, now I finally understand why you keep insisting you’re 39 years old and not fifty-nine.

You’re still using the old math! And yes, in the old days when you used the old math you’d have subtracted 2012 from 2014 and got an answer of 2!

However, under the new math, which probably came to your school after you’d graduated, January 1st 2012 until December 31st 2014 is now calculated as 3 years! Which is 50% inflation whichever way you look at it.

This picture is a perfect example of 50% inflation in a different context:

three-boob-woman.jpg

image.php

I dunno if I should get out my calculator or my calendar, but I really think that's only a two-year contract

Heck babsalicious, now I finally understand why you keep insisting you’re 39 years old and not fifty-nine.

You’re still using the old math! And yes, in the old days when you used the old math you’d have subtracted 2012 from 2014 and got an answer of 2!

However, under the new math, which probably came to your school after you’d graduated, January 1st 2012 until December 31st 2014 is now calculated as 3 years! Which is 50% inflation whichever way you look at it.

This picture is a perfect example of 50% inflation in a different context:

three-boob-woman.jpg
Well, now that I look at it like that, I see that you are right. Freddie is right. The vodka is getting to my brain.;)
And, I can understand why that woman isn't wearing a bra, too. They don't make em for her size.:eek:

Well, now that I look at it like that, I see that you are right. Freddie is right. The vodka is getting to my brain.;)
And, I can understand why that woman isn't wearing a bra, too. They don't make em for her size.:eek:

You're right Sins, it is two years even though it's all bullshit on his part. And it's a 33% increase under his goofy fake royalty contract and the fake boobs in the picture.

What's with him a fake things? I guess he's just a fake through and through. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He even posed for the pictures
Didn't he realize he is showing his shortcoming for all the world to have a good giggle ?

I haven't even read your post ace but I'm pretty sure what it says. And no I won't be showing it to the boss.

He's not happy!

Nor are any members of the Canes family. Losing to those wwwwwimps is bad eenough. But giving up over forty points?

Embarrassing... I'm definately going to have tto do something to get his mind off it...

618_1000.jpg

just looked ... i was right...

Why don't you just start your own website then and not feed off of others' success? What's more, I've read all your posts and you're a dick! Are you really surprised that no one likes your blatant cockamame bullshit? Before you answer, mind you, I've probably only posted less than twenty times so far.. Which definitely DOESNT make my opinion any less valuable--just so you know.

And I definitely agree with Tx man.. you do sound paranoid schitzo from what I've read so far.. And I do NOT like wolves among men.

Last edited:
Oh gawd, another ALT from the racist dummy from texas.

How much do you want to bet that this sad creature voted for her master's contest story today.

10_Oct_Ballot-Boax.jpg

pa-th-e-tic

I don't even know this texas guy, but I do know you--and you're a douche canoe.

From my first day on Lit, I saw posts warning about you. That spoke wonders to me, because honestly--I figured there has to be a lot of assholes on this site, so for you to get called out on your level of rectumness: made me laugh. Since then, I've just enjoyed watching people tell you off, honestly. Not to mention I'm personally interested in how one gets to the level of conceitedness that you've achieved. For the love of god, delete yourself and re-evaluate your self worth! Then maybe get back on with a the name, ScouriesDiednowI'mjustaMan and see if your response is any different, and please please stop reviewing your own stories, it's pathetic.

Last edited:
I don't even know this texas guy, but I do know you--and you're a douche canoe.

From my first day on Lit, I saw posts warning about you. That spoke wonders to me, because honestly--I figured there has to be a lot of assholes on this site, so for you to get called out on your level of rectumness: made me laugh. Since then, I've just enjoyed watching people tell you off, honestly. Not to mention I'm personally interested in how one gets to the level of conceitedness that you've achieved. For the love of god, delete yourself and re-evaluate your self worth! Then maybe get back on with a the name, ScouriesDiednowI'mjustaMan and see if your response is any different, and please please stop reviewing your own stories, it's pathetic.

Peaches, girl done good. Think you summed it up perfectly. If you look back, his sun is waning and his writing stinks.

Yep. I've never openly challenged your lies, delusions, and conspiracy theories. Have to have an alt "prop me up" to do that.

You know what, I think you've gotten just a bit too much pleasure and relief from me being gone from the forum. That desperate, incoherent, and laughable attempt to chase me off speaks pretty loud and clear to that. Guess I'll just have to fill up my ignore list with the rest of the idiots. The forum is about 50% cesspool anyway thanks to the powers that be allowing scum like you to do as you please for too long. Not as if it could get any worse.

Vacation's over, fraud.

Well that shut him up. Hopefully he is re-evaluating himself:p Or I think he is scared of you Darkniciad;) I wonder if ANYone replies to his contests anymore?? He's a pretty-well publicized nutjob now thanks to you guys:)

image.php

you know db your ALTS are getting weaker and weaker... miss peaches? Don't you have any self respect left? Ship this one back tto Colorado...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back