Poker Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund17

Really Experienced
Anyone interested in an online RP with a poker theme...strip poker, wife joins in boys poker night, wife pays debt....

It sounded like a good idea birdy but I'm not sure how best to make it work......

If Angelique is in, I am in. I would suggest you keep to 3-4 men and if another woman wants in that would be fun, however AI am sure she can satisfy many:rose:

My suggestion, call 3-4 buddies to play, they each have their own backstories and histories of longing for your wife, maybe another has a wife or gf as well. Lots of banter and a bit of teasing quickly transforms the play from money, mundane, to clothes and sexual favors, more interesting. Cards dealt, each person looks at their hand, betting and background thinking begins. Room is fairly quickly sexually charged, game evolves to combination of betting and sexy dares.

Just a thought?

Why Cyber game?

There are lots of men and women that love to play strip games in real life. Why try to do it in a cyber realm? Sometime when we have FWB over my wife likes to play strip poker just for fun. We all know we are going to fuck her either way but the game adds some fun tension. Have fun with the cyber game but I recommend that you try to set it up in real life with a couple that is into wife sharing.

story

Could incorporate story and strip poker together

Deal me in

There are lots of men and women that love to play strip games in real life. Why try to do it in a cyber realm? Sometime when we have FWB over my wife likes to play strip poker just for fun. We all know we are going to fuck her either way but the game adds some fun tension. Have fun with the cyber game but I recommend that you try to set it up in real life with a couple that is into wife sharing.

The above quote is from my husband. I did not know he posted this until I found it today but he makes a good point. Most kids try strip poker in high school and college. So why do people have fun at that age and then let adult life become so dried up that cyber sex replaces the real deal? Have some friends over and get out the deck.

story

My friends would give me strange looks and have 0 interest. At least here people would have fun doing it if only a fantasy. The reason I'm here is that except for cybersex I'm at the point where it is lights off and underneath the sheets. I at least met someone who I can be open with when she has time.

The above quote is from my husband. I did not know he posted this until I found it today but he makes a good point. Most kids try strip poker in high school and college. So why do people have fun at that age and then let adult life become so dried up that cyber sex replaces the real deal? Have some friends over and get out the deck.

Social norms and society dictate a lot of it. When we're teens we can get away with a lot of that. Then you're expected to "be an adult and act like one." There are some that buck the norms, but they're in the minority. The rest of us will become old and stodgy. Such is life.

Yes, I love playing strip poker with my friends and others to have a fun time together.

Love your insight and spirit - I was 63 years old when my desire to blow another man led me to realize I was a faggot inside before I blew my first hard cock and I knew it.

So when I sucked off my first male organ I KNIEW. without any reasonable doubt. I was born for this. To be a faggot cock sucker cum loving faggot that I WAS NOW!!!

I jackoff at least 5 times a week, when i "see myself perform craven sexual acts to men, and women. The best of both world's. Are you like me?

Love your insight and spirit - I was 63 years old when my desire to blow another man led me to realize I was a faggot inside before I blew my first hard cock and I knew it.

So when I sucked off my first male organ I KNIEW. without any reasonable doubt. I was born for this. To be a faggot cock sucker cum loving faggot that I WAS NOW!!!

I jackoff at least 5 times a week, when i "see myself perform craven sexual acts to men, and women. The best of both world's. Are you like me?

My you are proud of yourself PG564E. Did you also boast and brag to people when you trolled my thread named"... for lesbians" quoting another troll posting that you want to not only give him a blowjob but also want all of the lesbians to watch you?

Yeah, that must be quite an accomplishment in your life, "I trolled lesbians."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back