Planet of the Passives

"Mmm. Hard for you," I mumbled, my head spinning with the fragrance rising from Angelique's incredible pussy. I could already taste her, even though my mouth hadn't touched her yet.

When I received the order to take off her panties and expose her amazing cunt to me, I immediately hooked my fingers over the waistband of her skimpy undies and started sliding them down my wife's shapely legs and over the sexy shoes she'd shown me earlier.

I couldn't help but briefly hold the crotch of Angelique's flimsy underwear to my nose for one last sniff before I turned my attention once more to the real thing.

I knew better than to just dive in. The order had been to take off her panties, not get right in and eat her. Her legs were still close together, so I could get her panties off her, but she remedied that soon enough, and it took every iota of willpower I possessed to keep myself from simply burying my face in her luscious slit at the first sight of her wonderful cunt.

She let me suffer for over a minute, just looking at her gorgeous pussy, knowing I was desperate to taste her. My cock was rock hard, threatening to split through the fabric of my panties. Briefly, I wondered what kind of penalty there'd be for that, but it was fleeting, and my thoughts turned swiftly back to the object of my obsession.

Finally, with a knowing, naughty smile, Angelique whispered, "Eat me."

As I came forward to eagerly obey, my wife raised her perfect ass off her chair, which allowed me to slip my hands under and cup her luscious cheeks as I thrust my face into the greatest pussy the world has ever known.

The next few minutes were a cunt-lapping blur. My ecstasy had once again pegged out my arousal needle. Angelique always rewarded me with plenty of encouragement, and I could tell just how good a job I was doing by whether she could keep her voice even as she spoke, or if it was punctuated by gasps and hesitations and moans and the like. The more disjointed her speech got, the hotter it got me, because I knew I was getting her more and more aroused with my tongue and lips.

Then, the reward I'd been working toward. Angelique stiffened just before her body started to shiver and her play-by-play transformed into incoherent moans. Her cunt gave me its prize for a job well done, and I drank my fill.

Keeping my face in contact with her quivering pussy as her orgasm subsided, I only pulled slowly away when her breathing came more evenly and her grip on my head let up.

Backing away, I admired the soaking wet beauty of my wife's exposed cunt, waiting ti find out what my next duty would be. I didn't bother glancing to my panties. I knew they were soaked,. My hard-on pressed straight out against the fabric and drooled constantly. Even if I'd have come home with my panties in pristine order, eating my wife's glorious cunt would have definitely gotten them wet. However, so far, the game only included my keeping my panties dry at work (which I had as yet to accomplish, even when I wore the fuckinggoddamn cage). Angelique loved getting me hot. She knew I loved her getting me hot. If her teasing got no reaction, I was sure the game would have ended years ago. Since it still got the desired response, it continued, to both our delights.

As I gazed at my wife's incredible slit, her juices drying on my face, she finally started to move. I just watched, mesmerized. I love watching her nude body move, and considering what she wore, Angelique might as well have been nude. Before long, she was on her hands and knees, her cunt once more drooling and awaiting, Her perfect little asshole was now exposed, too, and I could hardly wait to give it a little attention, too.

Then, finally, I got the cooing order to get back to it, and I started out with a single, long lap from her clit, all the way up and over her puckered little anus...
 
I must confess when you have a husband who is devoted to your pleasure, which means that you always come first in the marriage, who cooks, cleans, does the laundry and buys you gifts to show just how much he appreicates you, there is nothing better. Most men are self centered, selfish, demanding but Carl was oh so very attentive...

And he knew how to push my buttons ! His pussy eatting skills were second to none.

Carl knew that tonguing my little ol' asshole drove me over the edge. He absolutely made me crazy with desire. Back and forth between my clitty and anus he licked, kissed, teased and sucked like a pro. I whimpered and moaned, even begged for Carl to eat all of me. Again I reached orgasm. Of course it was even more intense than the first. Usually at this point I would reward him for his devotion by allowing him to slide his hard cock in my hot tight pussy and fuck my brains out but I was determined to teach him a lesson for once. Not that I didn't crave his hard dick, yes I am a nympho, but tonight was going to be different...

Taking a deep breath I rose to my knees and kissed him before pushing him back onto the bed. His ready stiff cock was bursting and straining out of the top of his panties. I knew it was aching to be inside my tight and wet cunt. Reaching into my bedside table I got my purple dildo, turning it on I gently touched the underside of his pantied cock. Carl almost jumped out of his skin.

" Mmmmm baby don't that feel sooooo good ? Too bad you can't control yourself at work or at home. Always staining your underwear...being a very bad boy ! I bet you want to cum right this very moment ! " Smiling I used the purple devive to hum and vibrate on that sensitive spot beneath the head of his cock, meanwhile stroking his shaft with my other soft hand.

" Don't you dare cum sweetheart ! " I warned, feeling his hard dick throb in my hand. " If you do, I promise to make you wear the cage for two weeks and not permitt you to have an orgasm. You know the rules and I intend to enforce them from now on...."

My husband was in agony, and I was enjoying every second of it.....
 
Angelique squealed at my first lap, especially when my tongue dragged across her cute little butt pucker. She loves being rimmed, and I love rimming her. I love her asshole almost as much as I love her pussy. Almost, that is. Her butthole is always clean for me - neither of us is into the kinds of maladies that could arise from lapping a dirty ass - and therefore, when she wants it licked, my tongue is there.

To be honest, as much as Angelique enjoys me eating her gorgeous cunt, I think there's a part of her that likes my licking her asshole just a little bit more. I say that, because it seems like she cums just that much quicker when her butthole is involved. Then again, having been rimmed a few times, myself, I know just how many nerve endings there are down there, and I swear, I could cum just by having my butt licked, it's that intense.

As with every other time I licked her ass, Angelique was cumming even faster than she had when I was working her pussy. My cock throbbed in anticipation, because, the majority of the time, after her second cum, it meant I got use of her fantastic cunt hole. Sure, she often had me eat my creampie, but it was a small price to pay for the permission to stick my hard-on inside such a beautiful woman.

However, as I straightened up, my eyes still locked my wife's delectable slit and asshole, my cock standing at attention, nearly aching for attention, I awaited the order to fuck her...

So, imagine my surprise and disappointment when Angelique turned around and knelt in front of me, that naughty smile on her face, the one I'd come to both love as well as dread.

I watched as she bent over - enjoying the sight of her heavy tits hanging, straining her lucky bra - and began rummaging around in her nightstand. When she pulled out her big purple vibrator, I wondered what was going to happen. At first, I figured she was going to make me put my hands behind my back and watch her masturbate. It wouldn't be the first time, and while I desperately wanted to fuck her, watching her pleasure herself is pretty fucking hot, too.

Then, she turned the vibe on and it started to hum madly. When she reached out and placed it just under the head of my cock, I jumped from the sensation, letting out a moan in the process. I knew what tonight's game was now. It was "Let's try to get Carl to cum without permission so I can cage his cock." For some reason, she really got a kick out of seeing me in the fuckinggodamn cage, even though it meant she had to use her toys instead of my real cock. I knew she liked getting fucked; the fact that I got to slide myself inside her almost every night was testament to that. However, she sometimes seemed to get an even bigger thrill from seeing me trussed up to where the only way I could get myself hard was to be willing to cause myself unbearable discomfort.

When she threatened to cage me for TWO WEEKS, I could hardly bear it. It made me more desperate than ever to avoid orgasm.

I wondered for a long time what she got out of caging my cock. I mean, she had me fuck her almost every night. Sure, I had to eat my creampie right after I came, but it was a small price to pay for getting to lick my wife to yet another orgasm. In fact, it was to the point where I enjoyed eating my cum from her as much as I did just eating her beautiful cunt in the first place. So, with my cock out of commission, she was just punishing herself, too. The thought of what she might be doing to satisfy her hungry pussy during those times was too horrible to contemplate. I was still made to eat her pussy every night, caged or not, and I hadn't tasted anything resembling semen in her, that I knew I hadn't deposited, but there were ways to avoid that.

I pushed that thought from my head. I didn't want to think that way, though that brief excursion into doubt certainly helped push my orgasm to the background. What Angelique did felt good, it certainly pushed the arousal that'd been building all day even higher, but I had a feeling cumming from the vibrator was off the table this time.

Cum or no, Angelique was driving me fucking bonkers....
 
I had to admit Carl was slighty surprised when I didn't give him immediate permission to fuck my needy pussy. He had grown use to pleasing me with his stiff cock. My husband know I loved having his hard cock in my hot married cunt but tonight I planned to teach him a lesson...

Was that a confident cocky grin on his handsome face ?

I don't think he thought I was serious...

Still softly touching Carl's cock with the vibrator and my other hand, my wet tongue slide slowly up the length of his shaft until it reached the sensitive membrane underneath the tip of his swollen head. By now I was getting my husband's attention...I did my best to tease him, licking softly, almost putting the top of his dick in my mouth. Believe me I am experienced...knowing how to please a man ! My ex hubby often told me I should have been a porn star.

Carl groaned, gritting his teeth.

" Just how bad do you want to fuck your wife's very hot...wet...and tight...pussy tonight baby ? "
 

Attachments

  • img_1220000449_14872_1220015004.jpg
    img_1220000449_14872_1220015004.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
My wife had a plan. Of that I was sure. Seldom was the moment she didn't have one. Usually those plans were of the sort geared to sabotage my willpower and make me lose control... so she could lock up my cock. As I've said before: aside from the power trip, I never have understood what she gets from locking up my cock, being as she's a fucking cock hound. I didn't like to think she did it because she had another cock on the side for when she had me in chastity, but what other explanation could there be? Then again, when she did finally take the fuckinggoddamn cage off, she usually couldn't keep her hands off me - okay, let's be honest, when the cage finally comes off, she tends to fuck me until my cock won't get hard anymore, and then, she sits on my face for hours until I can get it up again. Still, there's that little seed of doubt. I still love her, but I don't know what I'd do if I found out she had a lover besides me.

Then, she extended that cute, pink tongue and started to gently lick. Oh my fucking god! I damn near came right there! Fortunately, though, I held it together. I didn't want to look, knowing watching my beautiful wife working over my cock so lovingly would just make it harder to avoid shooting all over her pretty face, but I couldn't look away.

Then she growled, "Just how bad do you want to fuck your wife's very hot...wet...and tight...pussy tonight baby?"

I felt a drop of cum push its way to the tip, but I somehow managed to clamp back the rest, but my moan gave away just how close a call it was.

"Please," I squeaked, every word distracting me from the herculean effort it was taking to not unload right then and there. "Let me fuck your pussy I want to fill it with my cum. You can sit on my face when I'm finished and I'll clean you up. Please, I need your pussy. I don't want the cage. Please, let me fuck you and eat the cum from you. I need your pussy. You can even strap a cock on and fuck me if you want. I don't care. Just let me fuck you."
 
How I loved so to hear my hubby beg to fuck my pussy...even if I permitted him to enter my wet cunt I knew he would only last under a minute or so before he cummed. Not that Carl wouldn't eagerly lick his own sperm from my pussy if asked but I was determined to resist the urge to let him fuck me...

" You might as well get used to it, sugar ! I am serious, if you cum without my permission, either at work or at home I will punish you. '' With that being said I continued to tease his stiff cock, stroking it through the silky materail of his panties.

" Oh my...I forgot to tell you. Promise you won't get angry with me baby , if I tell you what happenned today ?
 
God, Angelique had me so close to the edge, it was getting almost impossible to hold back. The years of teases like this had taught me plenty of willpower, but she knew that however much willpower I had, eventually, she would prevail. For some reason, she loved that fucking cage.

When she told me not to get angry, I wondered what the fuck might have happened. Usually, when a statement is prefaced by "don't get angry," there's a reason to get angry.

"What?" I asked, not promising anything, that earlier seed of doubt catching flame again.
 
" What ? " my hubby asked, not committing to making a promise.

" Well...you didn't promise. " I informed him, deciding to add to his misery by lightly licking the underside of the sensitive membrane just beneath the head of his cock, hoping to drive him over the edge...

Carl groaned in pleasure.

" I must confess baby...please try to understand...you know how guys are always hitting on me, everywhere I go. " I paused to wrap my lips around the tip of his dick, flicking my tongue. I felt my hubby's cock twitch, as he struggled for control. Meanwhile my other hand stroked his shaft and balls.

" I do declare some men don't care if you are married and wearing a wedding ring . " I whispered before using my wet tongue on the entire lenght of his stiff cock...

" Are you sure you want to hear what happened baby ? " I asked in my sweet, honey dripping, seductive southern accent....
 
Last edited:
I wasn't sure I really wanted to hear, but between Angelique's oral attention and the sinking thread of doubt that was turning into a dynamite wick, I had to know.

"Tell me," I said, both not wanting to hear what came next, yet needing to at the same time.
 
""Tell me " my husband hissed. I was surprised that he hadn't cum yet...

" Well when I was shopping today...for my new lingerie to wear for you tonight...this tall... young ...man...approached me. " I whispered while having no mercy for Carl's condition, using my fingers and very talented tongue on his hard shaft.

" Oh baby he was just so confident...or maybe arrogant...you know how good looking guys can be. " my husband had to be close to the edge...

" He asked me to try and model some lingerie for him...since I was the same size as his girlfriend. " I whispered, using all my skill and he still did not cum yet.

" I told him that I was a married woman...but he laughed and so so what...this handsome stranger handed me this little ol' outfit, a sheer babydoll nightie and told me to go put it on in the dressing room ...and back come out and show him what it looked like. "

Perhaps I needed to mount him and rub my hot wet pussy against his cock and tease him even more...

" I didn't want too sweety...oh nevermind...I don't want you to get mad at me... "
 
Last edited:
Then the story began to unfurl...

A handsome stranger.

A seemingly innocent request.

The request becoming more of a command.

My usually dominant wife apparently resisting.

But, I knew what an exhibitionist she is. I had a feeling what she did next.

During it all, little licks and sucks, all to whittle away at my resolve and get me to cum. Somehow, I held back. I could tell Angelique was both impressed and frustrated. Usually, she'd have had me cumming long before this, but I hated that fucking cage so much, I was really pushing so as not to give in , especially as she was planning to leave me in it for two goddamn weeks!

I wasn't sure what was going to come next. I was both thrilled and uneasy about what she was telling me. It was the fist time I could recall that one of her exhibits was directed by someone other than herself. I wasn't sure how I thought about that. The idea that my sexy wife could be ordered was exciting. I'd just rather that I was that somebody doing the ordering. Oh, I loved being her boy, but sometimes, I wondered what it would be like to have her on her knees before me for a change.

I wasn't sure how much longer I'd be able to hold back, but the thought of the goddamnfucking cage was a really good incentive...

"What did you do?" I asked, my voice shaking from the effort of holding back the orgasm that was just pounding at the door to be let out...
 
" What did you do. " my husband asked through gritted teeth, but able to maintain self control. He had never lasted this long before but I could tell that it was a struggle by the way his cock strained and throbbed.

And I wasn't sure if he liked hearing my story...although his cock was rock solid.

" Please don't be mad baby...but the way he undressed me with his eyes...so bold and daring me too please him. So I went into the dressing room and put it on...it was so revealing and sheer, almost indecent. "

I thought my dear hubby was going to lose it but again I was amazed at his control. I decided to take more of his hard shaft deeper into my mouth...

"Please sweety, dont you want to cum ? Imagine how good it would feel. " I teased. Again I deep throated his dick to no avail...I was getting frustrated by now.

Moaning I moved on top of him until we were face to face. Smiling wickedly I stared into his eyes, letting him know I meant bussiness. I kissed his lips with my tongue, running it back and forth before slipping it into his mouth. Meanwhile I slide my wet hot pussy up and down along the length of his cock letting him feel just how wet I really was...and then I reached behind me and took it in my hand and forced it against the lips of my cunt.

" Oh God darling, can't you feel how excited I am ? My pussy is sooooo fucking wet. I've been hot and bothered all day long...tell me how bad you want to fuck my naughty cunt ! "
 
Angelique kept up her torment, both orally and through her story. I began to wonder if the story was actually true, or if she was just making it up to make my control waver. Regardless, I was walking a razor's edge, verging on being sliced in two. When Angelique deep-throated me, It whittled away at my resolve just a little bit more. For all her dominance over me, my wife still loved sucking my cock, loved fucking it, and I truly loved her for it. I wasn't sure how I felt about the story she was giving me about submitting to this other guy, whether it was true or not.

And when she crawled up my body and I felt her beautiful, soft curves pressed against me, I had to close my eyes and push the arousal down. Resisting was becoming painful. Even in the short while we'd been at this (well, short - I'd been at it all afternoon) I was getting blue balls. Not that that was an uncommon occurrence in my effort to avoid being locked in the fucking cage, but it was no less uncomfortable.

Then she started rubbing her soaking cunt against my aching cock. Oh, it felt so good, so inviting, but the angle was wrong, and my wife weighed me down just enough that I wouldn't be able to finagle my way into her incredible pussy.

When she told me to beg for her pussy, I couldn't help myself. My body was betraying me, even though my brain still protested the idea that she might have cuckolded me with this other guy. I hated that idea. It was how I'd managed to hold back my orgasm while she told me her little story. Now that she wasn't mentioning this other scenario, making me think it had been a fabrication all along, I only had the remnant of that story to dwell on to maintain my control.

"God, Angelique, I need your pussy. Please, let me fuck you. I want to fill you with cum, then clean you up afterward. You've got me so close. I don't even care if you want to fuck me after. Just let me into your beautiful cunt. I need to unload in your pussy. Please...." I was beginning not to give a fuck about the cage. I just needed to cum...
 
It was music to my little ol' ears to hear my devoted hubby beg to fuck my pussy. I knew he wouldn't last fifteen seconds once inside my tight wet cunt. Wanting to make him suffer even more, I licked his lips with my tongue before kissing his mouth.

" Oh darling...you have no idea how bad I need a hard cock in my pussy....please don't cum ...I need to be fucked ! " I begged, positioning my cunt onto the top of his hard shaft, allowing the tip to enter my pussy about an inch or so...

Carl knew better that to thrust upwards without permission.

" I'm so sorry sweetheart...I was a naughty wife today. " I confessed, taking his cock alittle deeper into my hot pussy... " That handsome stranger made me model lingerie for him, making me strut back and forth in a pair of heels, showing off my body ! "

I rose up on my knees, pinching my nipples, taking his stiff dick deeper into my the velvet folds of my tight pussy...

" Ohhhh God...please baby ....fuck your naughty little wife's cunt...oh please ...fuck me...oh God yessssss ! "
 
I felt Angelique's juices run down the sides of my cock as she held just the tip of my hard-on between the lips of her incredible cunt. As she agonizingly slowly lowered herself onto my aching cock, she continued her gentle cajoling. She knew I wouldn't last long inside her pussy. She knew she'd get her way. I'm sure she was impressed and frustrated that it'd taken this long.

She kept with her story about modeling for the stranger, and while I didn't necessarily like that that she was doing this at another man's behest, rather than just teasing him on her own, the fact that she was getting her pussy involved with it all was obliterating my ability to resist.

When she begged me to fuck her, that was it. I grabbed her hips and started to thrust. I got four good pumps in before I couldn't hold back any longer.

Cage or no, I was cumming in my wife's beautiful, glorious pussy...
 
When I gave my hubby permission to fuck my pussy hard and deep, I was also on the edge and my pussy spasmed as I creamed all over his hard tool ! Seconds later I could feel when he erupted, his hot cum flooding my cunt.

I gasped in pleasure, urging him not to stop, our hips moving in unison. Finally our thrusts slowedand I looked down at Carl, " You know what this means baby...you must go two whole weeks without cumming, if you ever want to fuck my pussy again. Each time you do, I will add another two days."

Carl nodded, knowing the game.

I smiled as I climbed off of him and rolled over on my back. I spread my legs apart, " Now be a good boy and perform your husbandly duty. "

If he only knew how bad I planned to tease him and make him suffer for the next week...and the big surprise I had planned for him !
 
Last edited:
I groaned when Angelique told me I was going to have to wear the fucking cage for two whole goddamn weeks, even though she kept telling me to cum. I knew the teasing wouldn't stop while I was caged, and that the time spent in the damn thing would be a combination of primarily frustration and pain. Oh, I'd still come home with wet panties. That, I knew from prior experience. It'd all be pre-cum, but still... Hell of it was, I'd still get horny as hell, and I'd have blue balls so bad it would hurt to cum, if she did ever decide to let me do so again.

Like I've said before, I never understood what Angelique got out of my cock being caged and unfuckable. She was a real cock hound, and again, it made me wonder if she didn't have a cock on the side to satisfy her when she had me caged. I didn't like that thought, and not in an impotent, cuckold way.

However, when my beautiful wife spread her legs and displayed her cum filled and covered pussy to my view, then ordered me to get down there and clean her up, I dove right in.

I'd eaten my cum many times since we'd married, and most of it from the wet slippery receptacle that housed it right now. It was my favorite way to eat my cum, and Angelique knew that. It was her favorite way to feed it to me, too, which worked out just fine.

I'd altered my diet years ago, to change the taste of my cum. It always tasted better mixed with Angelique's pussy juices, but the combination tasted even better once I got my own flavor under control.

I intended to lick my wife to as many orgasms as I possibly could, in the hope she'd relent a little on her threat to potentially keep my cock caged for fucking ever...
 
I closed my eyes, enjoying every second of my hubby pleasing my pussy with his skilled mouth. Carl was so talented...and know how to drive me crazy with desire...

I debated telling him about the surprise I had planned for him but didn't want to spoil it yet. Today after modeling lingerie in my new heels for the handsome stranger he had given me not only compliments but his business card. His name was Ryan J. Sharpe and he was a professional photographer always looking out for beautiful women to pose for him, in lingerie and bikini's or naked if they wanted. He did erotic portfolios for anniversaries, honeymoons, birthdays and such. Over lunch he explained about a website that he wanted me to connect with called ' Wrapped Around My Finger ' and offered a free sexy photo shoot in his studio if I would like to have one done for my husband as a gift. These photos would be so much better than my selfies I took to tease Carl with.

I have to admit this sounded almost too good to be true ! I planned to get online later after Carl was asleep and check it out. But for now I began to move my hips, slowly at first, pushing my wet pussy on my hubby's tongue...

" Ohhhh god baby...that feels so good ! Please don't stop...oh my...ohhhh... just like that...I do declare, no one eats pussy as good as you sugar ! " I coaxed him on by spreading my legs as far as they would go while grinding faster against his face.

Once again another climax was building....I decided then and there, since he had been such a good boy tonight, that I wouldn't make him wear the cage as a reward for being such an attentive husband...

Maoning I grabbed his hair and pushed his face into my slick pussy, burying his nose and entire mouth inside. My back arched and my hot cunt spasmed while I screamed in pure pleasure !
 
I licked Angelique like my life depended on it. I lapped up all the fluids that oozed from her cunt hole and swallowed them down. It was a delicious combination, that of the thick, copious load I'd so desperately deposited in her beautiful pussy, mixed with the even more delectable flavor of the most gorgeous receptacle to eat my cum out of that I could think of.

As always, my spectacular wife loved what my mouth and tongue did to her. She loved making me clean up after I'd shot my load inside her, and I loved doing it for her. I definitely loved making her writhe and scream as I ate her. There's nothing more beautiful than a woman in the throes of orgasm, particularly when you know you're the one that got her there.

I didn't leave her at one cum, either. Oh no. I needed to prove my devotion, needed to convince her to forgo the cage. I knew there was the chance that she was locked in to her decision, but there was that glimmer of hope that if I ate her well enough, that she'd relent and spare me this time...
 
Another intense pleasurable orgasm racked my whole body !

Only my devoted hubby knew how to please me like no other ! He always put me first, beyond a doubt, and I loved the way he worshipped me like a goddess. I liked being in charge and adored as many scorpion women did.

Besides i was so lucky to have a man as willing, devoted and virile as he was was...

That's why I planned this surprise of a photo shoot and our trip to our little ol' resort for my birthday.

" Oh baby you were so wonderful. " I bragged, pulling Carl up to my face and showering him with kisses. " I've decided that I am not going to make you wear that little ol' dreadful cage tomorrow. But...don't you dare cum in your delicates without permission. Now I understand why you can't help to pre cum during the day and cause a mess, but having a orgasm without my permission is off limits, do you understand ?

We cuddled for awhile, enjoying the aftermath. Soon I suggested that he brush my hair and undress me for bed. I liked to sleep in my babydoll nightie and snuggle with my husband and drift off into sweet dreams....

Tomorrow I planned to contact Mr. Sharpe and check out his website, and of course to tease my wonderful husband....
 
I didn't stop eating my beautiful wife's even more beautiful pussy until she finally pulled me up out of her drooling cunt slit. She panted heavily, a testament to the strength of the orgasm (or orgasms) I'd managed to give her. My jaw ached and my tongue was tired, if that's even possible, but my mouth and nose were filled with the ambrosia that was my Angelique's cunt, and I could hardly have been hornier. Even with the worst case scenario of her meeting this other man blaring away in my head, I still wanted her. Did that make me a cuckold wannabe? I didn't really think so. I was reacting to what I was doing, not what she was telling me, wasn't I? I didn't like the idea of my gorgeous wife wirh another man. I never really even wanted to share her in a threesome with another. I hoped whatever was happening between her and this other guy was really nothing for me to be worried about. I thought I trusted Angelique not to go behind my back, but I had doubts now. Doubts I hoped would be alleviated soon, because I really didn't like such thoughts running through my mind.

I loved the enthusiasm showed me when I finally got myself up with her. I couldn't help a grin of relief when she told me my oral skills had spared me the torture of the cage. However, when she warned me about cumming without permission, while understanding about pre-cum, I assured her, "Not cumming, I can manage. I may come home with blue balls, but I hope you'll take pity and help me out with that. Pre-cum is entirely another thing. You turn me on so much, especially when you send me your hot, teasing pictures while I'm at work, that I can't help but get hard, and when my cock gets hard, it drips. It's a testamemt to how beautiful I think you are and how much I love you when I come home from a day of your teasing with panties wet with pre-cum. You get my cock so hard, baby, I can hardly stand it. Some days, I want in the worst way to pull my panties down and stroke my cock till I cum. But I refrain more because I'd rather give it to you than waste it in a tissue or something like that.

"Thank you for sparing me the cage. I really do hate the damn thing."

I love cuddling with Angelique. Her warm, soft curves feel so amazing against me, I can hardly believe my luck to share a bed with her. When she asked me to brush her hair, I readily agreed. I sat up against the head of the bed while she settled in between my legs. She leaned against my hard-on while I slowly and lovingly stroked the brush through her luxurious hair. I poured out more pre-cum against her back while all this happened, but I sure didn't care, and Angelique didn't mind, either.

She then requested a nightgown - she certainly didn't have to wear anything to bed for me - and I fetched her a wispy little thing that I knew would accentuate her body. Every piece of lingerie she owned did a fabulous job of that.

My cock still standing at attention, I crawled in bed beside my beautiful wife and held her until I heard her breathing slow and steady. I then allowed myself to sleep, still wondering what kind of surprise she might have for me, hoping it wasn't the one I was dreading...
 
Last edited:
Scene Two

I slept so soundly and when I awoke Carl was gone. I lounged in bed wishing it was the weekend and we could sleep late, before deciding to make coffee. I then signed in on my computer and went to Ryan J. Sharpes photo website. The pictures were breathtaking, all the ladies were simply gorgeous and dressed in very sexy lingerie. Most were dark haired and stunning nevertheless and I was pleased that he selected me to be included in league with these beautiful and classy females.

Oh my how could I compare my selfies with these classic erotic photos ?

I spent at least an hour going through differnt portfolios, my excitement building. The ladies were all posing in various positions but it was all done with class. Ryan had a way of capturing his models, their expressions sweet, naughty, innocent and wicked. The backgrounds and lighting were a work of art, each in a different theme. I knew then and there I wanted to pose for him and create a sexy portfolio for my dear husband. Wasting no more time I called the number on the card and talked to a female receptionist. It was as if she was expecting my call...

" When would you want to make an appointment to come into our studio ? " she asked.

" As soon as possible. " I responded, expecting that they were booked until the end of the month.

" Would today to too soon ? " she asked.

" Why yes that would be fine, I guess. "

" Great, see you about two pm...if that's okay, Angelique "

" Yes...that's perfect. " Oh my I almost panicked, I needed to have a manicure and my hair done first. It was almost if she read my mind...

" And please Angelique, don't worry about your hair and makeup, we take care of all that before your photoshoot. " the sweet little receptionist informed me.

It sounded almost too good to be true...

I immediately texted my hubby Hey darling been dreaming about you and thinking about last night. I want to let you know that I am going out to get my hair and nails done today, I want to look my best for you...send you some pics later...
 

Attachments

  • photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I woke before Angelique, as I usually did. Between my salary and her income, we didn't need both of us to work. Actually, we probably could have easily lived on what Angelique received, but I felt like I needed to be a productive member of society for at least some part of my life.

In any event, I got a text around ten from my wife, telling me she was going to get herself all done up for me. I texted her back, "No need to do that for me. You know I think you're beautiful with no makeup and that 'just out of bed' tousle to your hair. I can hardly wait to see. Love you.' It was innocent, and I loved that she wanted to look good for me. That seed of doubt still lingered, though, and I wondered if it was just me she was gussying herself up for.

Shaking my head, because thinking that way was just going to make me fucking nuts, I got back to work, thoughts of the gorgeous woman I had at home dancing sensually through my head...
 
To my surprise I didn't get lost downtown as I usually did. When I entered the studio I was impressed to say the least. The receptionist was gorgeous and friendly and made me feel welcome. Being the only one there I was immediately ushered into the back to have my makeover. She offered coffee and introduced me to Eva, who would do my hair and makeup.

I felt like a goddess as Eva complimented my hair and cheekbones. She asked me if I ever modeled before, saying I had the looks to be one. Our conversation soon turned to Ryan J. Sharpe and she bragged all about his skill with a camera. Eva suggested that I should feel specail since the hunky photographer singled me out. He only photographed very beautiful women. Eva gave me a album containing photos of dozens of beautiful women posing in lingerie or less, some that I saw on the website.

" If I had to guess I think Ryan will suggest that you wear white or black lingerie, although red is a consideration also. " Eva remarked. " Most blondes look good in those colors, they highlight your hair. "

" I would't mind wearing blue if that's what he wants. " I smiled, reminded of the other day when he insisted I model lingerie for him. It made me feel so sexy....

" Don't worry, Ryan will make you appear to be a goddess. He will make you think you are in a fantasy world. " Eva promised.

" Isn't that what you are doing ? " I laughed.

Eva did my hair, my makeup and even my nails. I have to admit I looked great. I felt like a movie star...or should I say a porn star.

" Wow...I do declare you are amazing ! " I said looking at my profile in the mirror, " Do you mind if I take a selfie to send to my hubby ? '

" Why not ? " Eva smiled.

Using the mirror I took a picture, and added the text that I was at the beauty palor having fun...
 

Attachments

  • image(14).jpg
    image(14).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I was with a client when my phone pinged with Angelique's tone.

"What was that?" Missus Trumbull asked.

"That was just my cell. A text from my wife."

"Is it important? It might be important," she insisted. "Go ahead and take it. I don't mind."

With the client sitting there, I looked at my phone and called up Angelique's text.

Having fun at the beauty shop

the text read, and the picture... oh god! My cock shot to full hardness in my panties as I saw how slutty red my wife's lips were. All I could think of was seeing those full, red lips in a big O around my hard-on. Though I tried, a little bit of the moan I attempted to stifle made it out.

"Is everything okay?" Missus Trumbull inquired with concern.

I looked up in sudden shock. Regaining my composure, I replied, "Oh, yes. Just fine."

"What was that sound you made? It sounded like a moan." My client got a sly, knowing smile on her face. "Is your wife sexting you while you're at work?"

I wasn't sure what to do. I'd only met this woman fifteen minutes ago, yet she knew what was happening. Lying about it would only make her that much more certain. It was a good thing I had an office with a door. I really didn't want anybody at work to know the kinds of texts Angelique sent me during my day.

My silence must have told her everything she wanted to know, because Missus Trumbull - Gina, I think her application said - "Can I see?"

My mind spun. For some reason, I pushed my phone over the desk to the attractive brunette. She picked it up and appreciatively whistled. "Wow. This is your wife? I could get into some of that..." and with that, she started scrolling through Angelique's previous sexy texts. I could tell she was getting hot as she saw the naughty pics my sexy wife had sent me. Before long, my client was squirming in her seat, but she didn't put the phone down. Soon, she was moaning across from me as she continued going from one gorgeous, naughty picture to the next. "I don't know how you don't just cum every day while you're at work," she said breathlessly, her eyes not leaving my phone.

"Oh," she said finally. "Not allowed, huh?" She must have gotten to a message that warned against me cumming without permission. She then looked up and caught my eye. "And what's this about your panties?" She smirked, "Are you wearing women's underwear?" When I didn't respond, she said, "Don't worry. I think it's hot. I bet you're hard, aren't you?"

I was embarrassed beyond belief, but still found myself nodding slightly. "I'd ask to see, but I bet your wife wouldn't like that."

I mumbled, "Probably not." I could hardly believe how embarrassed I was about all this, and yet my cock refused to go soft.

Gina stood, setting my phone on the desk. "Can we reschedule? I find myself suddenly in need of a really big cum, and while I'd do it for you right here, I don't think I'll be able to stay quiet enough to keep everybody in the place from knowing."

Oh, fuck, how I'd love seeing this woman masturbate for me, but I knew I'd have to relate this story to Angelique, and I wasn't sure how she'd react if I told her a woman rubbed her pussy for me at work.

"Sure," I squeaked. "Just give a call. I'm here during regular banking hours." I could feel my cock discharging copious amounts of pre-cum into my panties at the thought of telling Angelique about this. I seldom had stories for her. She loved telling me naughty stories, knowing how they'd turn me on. I wondered if she'd have a similar reaction when I told her about this.

Gina gave a quick, horny smile, then shuffled out of my office, leaving my mind spinning and my cock hard. God, the thought of being naked for both women turned me on immensely. I imagined the both of them sitting there, me standing before them in only my panties, my cock lewdly stretching the fabric, a huge wet spot standing at the tip of my raging erection. I imagined receiving the order to take my cock out and stroke my cock for them, putting on a masturbation show for my gorgeous wife and this woman who I'd only just met.

I needed more stimulation than just my thoughts to get me off (thankfully), but I drooled a hell of a lot of pre-cum into my panties at this fantasy.

I could hardly wait for Angelique's next text, and to get home to tell her about Gina Trumbull...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top