The Big Score (Closed)

He watched as Belle put her hair in a ponytail. He thought that she could look a bunch of different ways and still look good no matter what. “Yeah, they’ll need a little bit more time,” he said as he checked on the potatoes. “Red,” he answered when she asked what kind of poison.

He watched as she had a hard time moving around. “Was something wrong?” he thought to himself. Just 24 hours ago, she looked as cool as possible; very graceful in all of her movements in the casino, not like this. “Everything alright?” he asked as he watched her fumble around a little bit. He moved to where the plates were and started to take them to the table along with the bottle of wine.
 
Belle poured them some wine and looked over at him as he noticed her strange behavior and she relaxed not wanting to make things awkward. She smiled looking over at him. " Yeah everything is fine Alex honestly" she grinned " You mind taking the steak off the fire for me? I'm going to find a movie we can watch after we eat unless you are tired" she said hoping he wasn't .

She smiled finding a film then making her way back to the kitchen and plating the salad for them while he got the meat for them. She checked the potatoes and said " Ok honey dinner is served" she said playfully moving over to the table and sitting.
 
“Sure, no problem,” he said as he went to get the steaks off the grill. When he heard about a movie, he thought it was a good idea. “I’m good with whatever as long as it isn’t a modern horror movie, those are just so terrible,” he suggested. As she went to go find one, Alex finished getting the food on the table before sitting down with Belle.

“This does look very good,” he told her as he started to eat. He was curious about her earlier statement about this maybe not being her only place. He decided not to pursue the issue too much since he figured he wouldn’t be hearing the end of this invasion of privacy for quite some time. “I do appreciate you cooking, Belle,” he said with the utmost sincerity.

As they started to eat he was thinking of a few questions to ask in order to get to know her better. “So how long have you been working for Freddy?” he inquired, wondering what their relationship was like.
 
Belle smiled over at him as he thanked her for cooking and she smiled saying "Well I don't mind it at all ...I do enjoy the company although you did technically stalk me"she smirked and bit her steak.

She saw the expression on his face as he was thinking about something and he finally asked her a question . " I did a few jobs for Freddy a year back ..company scams, safe details.. Hacking .. I don't technically "work" for him because I find most of my jobs but if he offers something good I take it... I guess two years .. How about you?"
 
“Hey, just remember, only famous people get stalked,” he said with a smile. “I’m glad that you do enjoy the company though,” he added as he continued to eat. He figured it had been a while since he had a real home cooked meal. As he finished he offered to help clear the table and work on the dishes. He was surprised to hear that Belle had worked on and off for two years with Freddy.

“I’ve worked with him for about four years. Same type of situation where it’s been on and off, as needed. I started out doing the grunt kind of work. You know, shaking people down, pickpockets. Then kind of worked my way up,” he said as he headed over towards the couch.

He was surprised at how comfortable the couch was. “Man, this feels soft,” he told Belle as he looked over at her. “What’s the most popular job you pulled?” he inquired. “Mine was posing as a certain celebrity and having their driver pick me up when they were away. I think I made out with around $200K of product for Freddy,” he told her with some pride as he reflected on his ingenious, yet simplistic job.
 
Belle grinned and joined him in the couch making sure she gave him his sheets and she chuckled saying " I think that the craziest and most profitable one I did was being a news anchor arm candy for a week. He was loaded...charming and cute but the poor man was horrible in bed " she said honestly ." He was into some weird shit too.. But I managed at least 30k from him and 20k from his company.

They announced he had joined another station but I know they fired him especially since he was parading around an "escort"which I was posing as."

She skimmed through movies and she said " see anything you like?"
 
Alex looked through the movies until he found a comedy that was fairly good. “How about this one?” he asked as he made himself comfortable on the couch. He watched as Belle went to put it in. “So, you posed as an escort. Can’t say I’m surprised. Can’t say I’m surprised you’d be able to charge that much. If it’s one thing you didn’t look like on our ‘date’ yesterday, it was cheap,” he said thinking she was probably going to kick his ass for that comment. “It’s a shame he was bad in bed.”

Alex pulled the sheet and blanket over them as they started to watch the movie. “This is nice,” he said as he looked over at Belle who seemed like she was relaxing a bit. He moved his hand around her and pulled her closer to him, letting her rest her head on his shoulder. “So, how often do you pose as an escort?” he inquired as he tried to make some small talk while watching the movie.
 
Belle couldn't help but laugh at Alex's question and she looked up at him seriously " I've done It a few times .. I don't always sleep with the men though. It's made me a lot of money when I started out on my own." She said as she settled in beside him on the couch.

"This is nice..."she said agreeing with him and said "So...what celebrity were you pretending to be Alex?" She grinned curious about how he pulled that off .
 
“Zach Effron,” he replied to Belle. He continued to hold her closer as they watched more of the movie. When he looked back at her, he was surprised that she wasn’t rejecting him. There was no idea on how long the movie was on before he started to drift in and out of sleep. It didn’t seem like it; however, he was a bit tired from driving so long.

“Have you ever tried to impersonate anyone?” he inquired as he looked drowsily at her. He wondered if she was going to feel bad for making him sleep on the couch as he let out a long sigh.
 
Belle watched the film and Alex from her peripheral view seeing he was struggling to stay awake. She looked at him and shook her head asking if she'd ever impersonated anyone" No I've never done that though it'd seem fun" she said. She wondered if she should invite him up to her bed but figured he'd be comfortable here.

" I can tell your tired Alex... We can finish the movie another time"
 
“Yeah, finishing the movie later might be a good idea,” as he started to stand up and stretch some. There was a small burst of energy as he started to wake up a little bit. “Hmmm, maybe we should have you try to impersonate a celebrity. Perhaps that’s how we get in to a high end club,” he suggested. There were a lot of celebrities that she could probably pass as.

He sat back down on the couch as he readjusted himself and started to pull Belle back closer to him. “I’m not expecting to stay in your bed, but I’m just curious about how big it is,” he inquired as he readjusted the covers over them.
 
Belle sighed sleepily nodding as he suggested they could try posing her as a celebrity and she didn't think that sounded like such a bad idea if they planned things out well.

She relaxed in his arms as he pulled her back again and covers her with the sheet. He was taller than she was but belle was certain that he could fit in her bed and her couch did turn into a pullout but she doubted either of them had the energy to set it up. " It's a queen..I'm positive we can both fit but it will be pretty snug... Not that I don't mind it's just well your aware by now how I'm comfortable sleeping" she smirked knowing the two of them prefers to sleep nude.
 
“I have no problem with you sleeping naked,” he said as she explained that it was a queen. “At least there’s room on it. Not like if you were in college in a freakishly small twin sized bed,” he elaborated as he looked at her.

As he looked at her, he turned her head and kissed her lips. The kiss was probably longer than it should’ve been; however, he wanted to see what her response was going to be. So far she hadn’t rejected him, or his efforts for that matter. As he kissed her, he moved his hand down her side, turning her closer to him as his other hand found her thigh and began to slowly rub it.
 
Belle was thinking about letting him stay in the bed with her when he leaned over and began kissing her. She gasped allowing his tongue to enter and him to deepen the kiss which she had started returning.

She felt his hand move down her side and him draw her closer as he made his way to her thigh rubbing it. She sighed sexily looking at him still breathless from the kiss and said "Mmmm Alex what are you doing?... I thought you were tired?"she smirked at him.
 
Last edited:
Alex looked at her as they broke their kiss. “Well, it’s possible I might have found a second wind, to a degree,” he told Belle as he started to look a little bit less tired. “Would you like me to stop making out with you, dear?” he said playfully.

One hand started to slowly go up her thigh as the other gently squeezed her firm ass. “Besides, you could always have the same dessert you had last night before bed,” he suggested as he started to get a little hard.
 
Belle sighed as he continued kissing her and his hands moved more on her body. Her nipples grew hard under her fitted graphic tee and she grew wet in her yoga shorts . She chuckled as he said she could get more of the dessert she had last night and she grinned over at him" Well I do have quite the sweet tooth Alex...maybe you can satisfy my craving"5he teased

" No... I don't want you to stop" she groaned moving her hand lower between them touching him as well sliding her hand lower a looking at him and smirking.
 
Alex reached over and stopped the movie and turned off the TV. He then stood up and picked Belle up after she mentioned her sweet tooth and that she didn’t want him to stop. He carried her up the stairs to her bed. As he laid her down on top of it, he moved his hands to her yoga shorts and started to pull them off, exposing her glistening pussy. He started to stand up some and take off his shirt.

As he took off his shirt and boxers, he crawled on the bottom of the bed, looking at her pussy. He slowly slid a finger in her, hearing her moan as he felt how wet she was. He decided to start to lick her pussy as he moved his other hand up and began to rub her clit. As he continued to eat her out, he started to add a second finger in her. There was no doubt that she was enjoying this just as much as he was. After a moment, he looked up at her to see her expression while he tried to bury his face deeper in her.
 
Belle gasped as he easily lifted her and made his way up the stairs to her bed. He undressed her partially pulling off the shorts and undressing as well. She watched him as he got on his knees and began licking and fingering her.

She moaned as he began feasting on her pussy rubbing her clit,fingering her, and using his tongue ." Fuckkk..." She panted gripping the bed with one hand and massaging her breast with the next. She groaned as he seemed to move deeper and there was no doubt that Alex knew exactly what he was doing. She squirmed above him on the bed and bit her lip " Uhhh fuck Alex your good" she groaned " Let me help you too" she said sighing
 
Alex continued to hear her moan and swear. Though the speaking wasn’t all that loud, he could hear her clearly as she moaned and squirming her body. Remembering she mentioned that it had been several months since she had sex last, Alex thought about how much she would want it by now. And by the moans and statement that he was good, there was no doubt in his mind she was extremely turned on.

A few more moments passed as he ate her out harder. He continued to finger her at the same time. When he stopped, he figured she would be close to an orgasm. When he stopped he pulled his face up to her, the juices on his face reflecting in the faint light. He crawled up her body a little bit, leaning over her. “Let me help you,” he said in response as he started to slide his hard member in her soaking wet pussy. He heard the groans and moans get louder as he pushed deeper into her.
 
Belle was near orgasm when Alex stopped his licking . She had sighed in disappointment but Alex made his way over her body stopping above her and telling her he would help her as he began pushing his cock inside of her. She gasped at first getting adjusted to his size and moaned loudly as he pushed into her leaning up to catch his lips tasting some of herself on them and gripping the bed sheet " Oh my god!" She said loudly nearly breathless as moans spilled from both of them as Alex began a rhythm of thrusting inside of her .

"Mmm Fuckk yes" Belle groaned through gritted teeth her eyes slotted with pleasure and passion as the first orgasm he built up rolled through her making her cry out and tremble underneath him.
 
Alex pushed harder and deeper as he continued to fuck Belle. He felt them get into a good rhythm after a short while. After a few good long thrusts, he felt her start to cum all over his cock. As he continued to push all the way in her, he rolled them over so she was on top of him. “Ride me, baby,” he told her as his member continued to get harder and started to throb more.

As he reached up, he grabbed the bottom of her shirt as he heard her start to moan louder. He started to pull her shirt up, hoping she’d get the idea that he would want to see and play with her breasts as she rode him. “Make me cum in you,” he grunted as he thrust himself deeper in her as she continued to ride his cock.
 
Bella panted and moaned as he fucked her good and she rolled her hips against his wanting to feel all of him. "uhhh fuck Alex "she groaned as he rolled them over with her on top. "Ride me baby".he said huskily and she grinned down at him and increased her riding.

He pulled her shirt off and she helped him remove it tossing it to the side of the room. She leaned down kissing him deeply and pushing herself on and off of him matching his pace and moaning into the kiss " Mmmm fuck baby... come on cum for me"she groaned and kissed him deeply rolling her hips in a way that would maximize both of their pleasure.
 
Alex continued to feel Belle grind against him as he thrusted harder and deeper in her. He moved his hands from her breasts to her hips as she continued to ride him. He felt himself close to cumming in Belle. “Oh fuck yes, Belle,” he said as he started to cum deeply in her. He continued to grunt and moan with her as they both came several times.

He pulled her down on top of him as their climaxes started to subdue as they caught their breath. They laid down on the bed, looking into each other as they relaxed. “I think I’m tired now,” he mentioned as he pulled her closer to him, his cock still in her as he kissed her.
 
Belle sighed sated and taking in the after effects of her and Alex's hot sex session. She trailed his chest with her finger as relaxed against him as his cock was still buried deep in her and he held her against his body.

She smiled when he mentioned he was tired now and giggled leaning up and returning his deep kiss and nibbled his bottom lip playfully."Mmmm I think this is the perfect sleep aid Alex"she grinned and moved lightly sighing as she still felt his semi hard cock. "You were right the bed is definitely more comfortable and big enough for us "
 
Last edited:
Alex kissed Belle’s forehead as she traced her way around his body. After kissing her forehead, he moved down and kissed her lips gently. They held each other closely as they started to fall asleep. “I’m glad you like my idea for a sleeping arrangement,” he told her as they started to drift into slumber.

It was somewhat early in the morning when Alex woke up. He looked over at Belle and watched as she continued to sleep. He got out of bed slowly and put on his boxers. After he got them on, he put more covers over her before making his way downstairs to start making breakfast. He took a quick look around and found some bacon followed by some sausage and started to make them with some eggs. Alex tried to make sure he was as quiet as he could be. While he was cooking he was also thinking of if or when she should visit his place.
 
Back
Top