The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
1505231_10152107415553847_911361836_n.jpg

I bet you're hoping I'll forget.

I'll never forget. Deep down you just don't have the balls.

The cemetery informed me that my wife's (and my) grave marker is finished and has been properly place. They did a beautiful job. The granite is perfect, not a single blemish or chipped edge, and the bronze placard is burnished and polished to perfection.

I saw it this afternoon and christened it with her favorite flowers, blood red roses.

I love you, Jazz... and I miss you. :rose:

definitely go see dawn of planet of the apes. the apes were better drawn as characters in the film than the humans were.

definitely go see dawn of planet of the apes. the apes were better drawn as characters in the film than the humans were.

Possible tomorrow or Monday night watch. I need to mitigate the assholes-in-the-crowd-who-talk-loud-and-use-smartphones factor as much as possible and the weekends are impossible to avoid that happening. Main drawback of living here and it's one of my top five peeves about people that makes me wanna run machetes through sternums.

BTW, Laurel, I saw Snowpiercer the other night and liked it. Islandman hated it, but he hates all the fun summer movies, so we're not gonna count his vote. :D

I saw it in the theater because I gots to see that kinda stuff big, but apparently you can watch it on VOD in iTunes now and the Twitter buzz on it is strong.

I had this dream that I was in a pickup truck with JAJ and we were laughing about something, he leaned over and whispered to me "Some people's smiles are like soufflés..." And I smiled and him until he added "But not yours".

That fucking asshole.

Now I'm super mad at him. My smile is too like a soufflé!

it is much easier to list the british actors who weren't in at least one harry potter movie than those who were.

Its potterhead weekend again.

You must have the full set.

ACH003008800.1391119079.580x580.jpg

I managed to snag the last one at Best Buy when it came out. Played 'em all back-to-back on the flatscreen at my former drinkie and eatie spot. Everyone was riveted, even the waitstaff. Fun fun fun times. It was great watching the nuances of all the films as they progressed into the finale.

I might run through the whole shebang again soon.

I just pulled everything out of my freezer and reorganized it. I had no idea I had so many bags of steam-in-bag broccoli and asparagus.

Possible tomorrow or Monday night watch. I need to mitigate the assholes-in-the-crowd-who-talk-loud-and-use-smartphones factor as much as possible and the weekends are impossible to avoid that happening. Main drawback of living here and it's one of my top five peeves about people that makes me wanna run machetes through sternums.

That's a pet peeve of mine once the previews start. I suggest getting cell jammer. You can get them online and Pffffftttt that's that.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cellphone+jammer+kit

That's a pet peeve of mine once the previews start. I suggest getting cell jammer. You can get them online and Pffffftttt that's that.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cellphone+jammer+kit

Hmm.

See, at first thought it seems like a great idea, but it won't stop the main problem of entitled assholes turning their phones on to check the time or whatever and having the screen glare be an instant homing beacon of distraction in the darkness.

What we need is some sort of tech that actually shuts them down cold for the duration of the flick, from the trailers 'til the credits sequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back