His Partners Daughter (closed)

I am sure he will expect me to deliver you to the club at least. I can just go shopping or train for a while after I drop you off.

She smiled.

Whatever you’d like, but you agree it should just be he and I?

He was tired, but he needed just a touch more

Enough of that, come here and kiss me...with enthusiasm

He could only go so long without touching her

Yeah I agree with that.

She moved back over into his arms and snuggled close kissing him.

He pulled her on top of him

Kissing her and running his hands down her back and arms, cupping her ass

Now, this is much better than arguing...I could never leave you

Yeah it is but be careful of your ribs lover.

She purred kissing him softly.

I'll be okay

I can't imagine you hurting me

But you're right, we should probably get some sleep

Yep you need to heal and sleep helps with that and you really need to be a great health to go out with dad and tell him what you are going to tell him. Unless it really doesn't feel right at the time okay just gauge him and his moods.

She smiled and moved to lay beside him and snuggled against him kissing his cheek before closing her eyes and whispering I love you once more before she began to fall asleep

He smiled

I am sure I'll be fine...your father and I have never really been at odds, we have disagreed, but always respected each other's perspectives and listened

I get he may not be as objective about you...but I am hoping we, at a minimum, will have a reasonable conversation where we listen and appreciate each other's persepectives

Billy knew her father as a good and reasonable, albeit highly confident and aggressive, business man...he had no reason to think this next conversation couldn't be handled with the same decorum

She was sleeping peacefully by him in no time.

Billy had a restless night, he slept, and she felt good in his arrms, very good. However, he hadn't enjoyed their prior talk, how it had escalated, but was pleased at the conclusion. Staying rationale and sharing their truths would allow them to move on and keep building something together.

He was also suddenly concerned, deep down in his subconscious that her father would reject him. And while he loved Ember, from that perspective he could survive. He thought they would somehow overcome that and stay together, although that was perhaps idealistic. No, this was deeper, and went to the very core of how he thought of himself as a man. Her father, was almost, no really was more of a father, a man's whose respect meant everything to him, than anyone he had ever known. He had worked his ass off to make him proud and admire him.

If he did reject them, he was really rejecting him, and what did that say about what he thought he had accomplished these last several years and the relationship he had so coveted?

She snuggled in close trying to calm his sleep. She was worried too. Worried that her father would reject her saying she was just like her mother and stuff like that

As she cuddled in, blanketing his body with hers and nestling her head into his chest

He side and calmed

She had that effect on him

To stimulate like no other, and bring him happiness and peace, equally like no other

She awoke early sleeping in a location that was not her own place. She stayed snuggled against him hoping her father would approve. She knew that her mother had turned him somewhat against marriage and such and anything more than flings when he allowed himself anything more than just an emotional affair.

He began to stir and felt her awake, but right there in his arms snuggled in

She was right there where he wanted her, his body agreeing, sporting considerable morning wood

I will never grow tired of this, you, here, perfect

He wasn’t referring to his condo, they could be anywhere, he didn’t care, no he meant in his arms, closer and tighter the better

I do love this... Waking up like this.

She smiled

So is it today or tomorrow you go out with daddy?

Good, make it a habit

He took a deep breath

It is today, but we have some time

I am meeting him for lunch

Well then breakfast or just snuggling?

She kissed his cheek and resting a hand on his chest with a smile.

Mmmm, not an easy choice, this is nice

but I am hungry

How about you, do you have a preference? I could make waffles or omelettes or...?

Omelettes sound great.

She smiled but snuggled closer to him with a smirk.

His eyes danced looking into hers pulling her up so their noses and lips were almost touching

Omelettes it is

Nuzzling into her, nibbling her lip

Damn, she just ALWAYS felt so good

Or... You could wait till lunch with daddy and I could grab something out and we could stay right here together.

She nibbled at his neck and earlobe with a soft purr.

Hmmm, he smiled

What am I really hungry for?

He turned to give her greater access

His hands trailing down he back, gently cupping her ass

I’ll eat with your father, but you feel free to dig in

She nipped at his lips.

Well if we have time why deal with my dad... Frustrated.

She winked wriggling her body against his her hips grinding slightly against him.

He nibbled back

Feeling her grind into him, moaning and caressing her body

Each move made him harder, more wanting

They weren't going anywhere, anytime soon

He rolled her onto their sides and pulled her knee and thigh up over him, grinding up into her

Arms wrapping around him one hand moving to rest on his hip and cheek and the other slithering fingernails through his hair as she ground back against him.

Mmm hungry lover?

She purred nipping at his lips.

Back