Erotic Chat?

Disturbingimage

Really Really Experienced
So im curious if the Erotic Chat tab on Lit home page is useful at all? anyone know? is it even worth trying or just stay here and keep looking?

Chat works. I was there last night. Maybe tonight about 2200CST.
It's not magic, though. You still have to do the work to meet someone.

Jamie

Chat works. I was there last night. Maybe tonight about 2200CST.
It's not magic, though. You still have to do the work to meet someone.

Jamie

Ok thanks. Considering I'm more interested in actually chatting then just mindlessly scrolling through the ads it might be worth a try.

So im curious if the Erotic Chat tab on Lit home page is useful at all? anyone know? is it even worth trying or just stay here and keep looking?

Ok thanks. Considering I'm more interested in actually chatting then just mindlessly scrolling through the ads it might be worth a try.

I'll be in the "younger women for older men" room. The "lobby" is just a mess.

Jamie

chat rooms are like the board. Sausage fests.

Tons of guys, not a lot of girls. Some girls are guys pretending to be girls. Some girls only talk to girls.

SO your work is cut out. Your best bet is to join any public discussions and not random pm girls since most times you will be ignored.

chat rooms are like the board. Sausage fests.

Tons of guys, not a lot of girls. Some girls are guys pretending to be girls. Some girls only talk to girls.

SO your work is cut out. Your best bet is to join any public discussions and not random pm girls since most times you will be ignored.
O'm in chat now. I won't ignore you

Jamie

O'm in chat now. I won't ignore you

Jamie

Hey how did it go? i got to busy to play around on there yesterday but tried to send you a pm. if you feel like chatting hit me up. if not maybe we will meet in a chat room if i ever get the time.

Back