The wrong planet (Open to females, Bi-males and furry/tentacle fans.)

"put that thing away" teasingly I say looking at your hard cock pointing up. We need to get out of here and defeat those plants things before they overrun the ship
 
Stephen looks up and see's Ashley's eyes on his cock.

"I can't put it away you two have my clothes. An we can't leave for 24 hours so we need to find something to do."

Stephen wonders if Ashley is looking at what she wants to do.
 
"like what?" i say with a stern sound to my voice. even though I try to sound tough I am fixed on your rock hard cock as you can see the wheels in my head clicking but I say nothing but you can tell what i am really thinking.
 
"Well your looking at an idea Sargent. Now why don't you follow your captains orders and fuck it."

Captain stephen watches to see if she will follow his order.
 
I give you a dirty look for "pulling rank" on me but i took an oath to follow a\orders of my captain during any mission. "Yes sir" i hiss and crawl over to you and kneel before you and open my mouth and begin to bob my head back and forth, slowly at first then increasing my speed.
 
As I watch you two fucking I want to scream out that something is very not right with me. You both will however discover this as my body begins convulsing each convulsion pushing what look to be small plant vines free this time from both my pussy and my ass.
The plant vines once free of my body quickly grow to full size and begin filling every available hole in the room.
I am too tired and too sick to care. My fever is growing worse and I can once more feel an urge to push despite my pussy now being stuffed with three vines, my ass with two and my mouth also with two.
 
Captain stephen watches as Ashley crawls over to him and takes his cock into her mouth. His hands slip round her head as they both hear a noise next to them.

The vines fucking and comes out of iam quickly force there way inside the captains open mouth and deep into his ass hole. As Ashley looks to share the same fate in her pussy and ass.

The containment cell senses the threat and releases gas into the room. The gas not only knocks out the three humans but also destroyes the vines and plants on a base level.

The has knocks the humans out for 24 hours but will be another 24 hours trapped inside the room to make sure the threat is contained.

The gas makes all the humans have very hot sexual dreams. As they begin to wake up.

The captain is still sporting a large hard cock. As he rubs his eyes.
 
As we awake i wonder what has happened I say "Captain what is going on and where are my clothes?" I say covering my breasts as i have no memory of the vines. I look at your hard cock as you tell me we must remain in this containment unit for a day
 
As the captain opens his eyes he is laying naked on the floor between the two naked women. The gas destroyed anything on the human body clothing included.

His body pinned between iam and Ashley as his cock is rock hard pointing at the ceiling.

"The containment unit will stay in lock down for 24 hours. The gas destroyed any clothing as had. We're stuck in here together for the next 24 hours. So what shall we do? Any ideas?"

Just the the captain felt a hand wrap round his hard cock.
 
When the gas was released into the room the captain had no way of knowing what it would do to Iam or what was really happening to her. The captain was too busy wanting sex thanks to the vines goo to realize Iam was slowly turning into one of those vines. Now she was dieing and what he felt was in fact her mouth around his cock trying to suck the cum free of him for something in her mind was telling her that human cum would somehow keep her alive even as her skin began look more and more like the dead vines in the room.
 
The captain looked down to see iam's lips round his cock as he placed his hand in the back of her head.

His other hand reached out grabbing the back of Ashley's head and pulled her to him kissing her lips. Pushing his tongue inside of her mouth.

He thrusted his hips toward iam's face as she sucked him hard. He had plenty of cum to give both girls in all of their holes.

Being trapped inside there for 24 hours was really starting to look good.

Stephen's hand left iam's head letting her suck him at her own speed as his hand slid to Ashley's pussy.

His fingers fell over her clit rubbing it.
 
I feel the captains fingers invade my pussy and at first resist but then soon give in and spread a bit wider feeling his hand cup my bald pussy mound. I kiss him back as the attention feels great.
 
The captain can feel Ashley resisting a little bit soon she gives in as his fingers slip inside of her pussy.

His lips kissing hers softly as he slides his tongue into her mouth pumping her pussy with his fingers.

His hand pushes her head down towards his cock as he hoped for a double blow job.
 
i push iams head off and begin licking the tip of your cock. not normally sexually aggressive like this which throws you off a bit but you say nothing as I suck your cock awaiting iams reaction.
 
The captain moans out as Ashley swallows his cock. He was so glad he had brought her on board.

Both of his hands slid into her hair as he begun thrusting his hips up to meet her face.
 
I bob head faster to keep pace as you fuck my face at a good pace now,reaching up playing with your balls as I do feeling you grow harder and harder in my mouth.
 
The captain thrusts his hips faster and faster looking down at Ashley. He knows she will get the fucking of her life soon.


That is when he feels a finger near his ass hole.

"Ohhh god your so good Ashley. I may need to promote you."
 
Iam is a bit groggy but still mostly out of it. I take the entire length of your cock down my throat without gagging as i play with your balls more feeling your rock hard cock poke around inside my warm mouth.
 
The captain can fell himself getting closer to cuming. His legs lock round the back of Ashley's neck as he feels her deep throat his whole cock.

Moaning out he gasps.

"Ohh Ashley your getting the promotion. Ohh I'm going to cum."

Thrusting his hips hard he is on the brink of cuming.
 
I feel you spasm and cum down my throat.I swallow your load just before Iam wakes so she is none the wiser..the 24 hour period has ended and you say we must go back to surveying this strange planet
 
The captain feels himself cum inside of Ashley's mouth before an alarm sounds. The noise is like the same noise as the lock down ending.

However its just an air change. As soon as the captain realises that he takes hold of his cock and shoves it into Ashley's pussy.

Taking hold of her hips he begins to fuck her hard and fast.
 
My eyes roll back into my head as you rock my petite body.my perky boobs bounce up and down as you fuck m pussy faster than before. I whimper and say "please captain cum i cannot take anymore im going to cum hard!"
 
Hearing the cries of him to cum inside of Ashley the captain can take no more and thrusts deep inside her as he feels his cock burst cum.

He thrusts a few more times letting him fill her as he is sure she will orgasm again.

He moans out as he feels her orgasm on his cock. Once the lock down is cleared they need to take iam to medical bay and search for parts to fix the ship.
 
Last edited:
We take Iam to the medical bay and lay her on an exam table to rest. I get dressed back in my spacesuit where top unzips to waist,tight pants fort he bottom and boots, we head to search for more parts.



SM29781
 
Last edited:
As we head into the lower levels of the ship and look through the engine room. Just as we enter a see alot of cables hanging down before the lights cut out.

Moving behind you I whisper.

"We need to take it slow as we can't see here."

I know our spac outfits have no torches and when you walk into them you will think its the vines. With so many cables in the pitch black you could easily get caught up and become defenceless.
 
Back
Top