The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

Mr. Briggs

Literotica Guru

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)

Last edited:
As founder I'll be the first to answer the questions :)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
No. If I were single it may be a different story. But I would not want to experience it without her. Before I met my wife I never even thought about this fantasy. In fact I probably would have been turned off and repulsed by it. But things change and I'd do anything to turn her on :)

As far as she would want. If she wanted me to suck a monster cock dry I'd do it. If she wanted me to take it deep up my ass I would. No limits.

No.

The hottest part of the fantasy is being encouraged and coached. I love the idea of being a team and she's holding the cock inches from my face and encouraging me to try it. Her telling me how hot it looks, and how hot I'd look with it in my mouth, how turned on and wet her pussy is watching me suck a huge cock and that I'm a good little cocksucker. Telling me to get him good and hard so we can both enjoy it. Telling me to imagine how good it will feel buried in my ass. Asking me if my ass is twitching and begging to take it.

Looking forward to reading your answers.

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation? - Yes, would love some cock sucking with a sexy man all to my self.

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy? Anything she asked me to do.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? no

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? Having my wife get off while I get to cum with a guy.

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

not married now, no steady girl, so i suppose technically i am not in the target group.

however, assuming i was with a female SO now, here are my answers.

Q. 1. would i have any interest in sucking cock without her in the equation.

ANSWER: definitely. i am an omnisexual, and a TV/CD, so i like to suck cock while dressed en femme, or with another guy and me naked on the down low. i would give the same answer if the question was 'would i let another guy fuck me in the ass (or vice versa) if the female was not involved.

Q. 2. how far would i go with said cock?

ANSWER: deep throat, cum in my mouth, swallow, cock-whip my face, whatever turned her on, because no matter what she wanted to see i've probably already done, or had done to me, anyway! the only no-no is fucking without a condom if the guy is a stranger.

Q. 3. have you ever experienced cock? with a girl involved?

ANSWER: Part a. yes, many times. part b. yes, on three occasion. not my girl, but i've played with married couples where the wife watched the husband suck me, eat my ass, and fuck me in various positions.

Q. 4. watching the woman cum while watching me suck her man's cock, and to be fucked instead of her is a favorite, and that requires that i be dressed in feminine stuff, bra, thigh highs, garter belt, high heels, et cetera. but, i like to suck cock and be fucked by a good man most anytime. of the three times I've been with a couple, on one the wife didn't do anything with me or her husband, just watched and masturbated, on each of the other two the wife let me eat her pussy while her husband fucked me, and on one of those, the woman wanted me to fuck her husband, which i did, fully feminine wearing wig, heels, full makeup, which she freshened up for me.

Thanks for sharing. Definitely in the group. Hot Answers.

Yes, but I promised my wife I wouldn't.

I've been spit-roasted while my wife watched.

I've experienced cock dozens of times in dozens of ways, all with my wife watching and joining the fun.

I get to be a completely wanton slut.

Absolutely. I am fortunate that my girlfriend, Terri, is very understanding of my need to be with men on a regular basis and we have a completely open and honest relationship. I get a tremendous amount of pleasure when she participates, but she knows I often need to be with other males without her in the equation.

I would do anything with a cock that she wants except bareback.

Many, many times. There have been many women involved when I experience cock.

With Terri, I love to provide her with as much pleasure as possible. She enjoys MMF threesomes as much as I do, and she loves double penetration and being fucked while sucking on a cock as well. But she also gets intensely horny seeing me with another man. The hottest part of this reality is seeing the look of absolute lust on her face when I'm sucking a hard cock or when I'm being fucked. Some of our best sex follows her watching me with another male.

Drew

Happily married 52 year old guy. I've had this fantasy for 30 years LOL.

I do and have one suck buddy I see a few times a year. Unfortunately my wife probably would freak if she found out.

I only want to touch and suck. Not into anal. But I've taken a few nice loads from my friend.

Yes, already mentioned. Sorry, no lady involved.............yet;)

The taboo of it all turns me on. I'd like to have my wife coach me and encourage me to suck cock. Get the guy primed to fuck her real good while I watch.

My first wife and I shared this fantasy often, but we never acted on it. It made for some wild times in the sack. My new love is way to conservative, so I have been leery to bring it up in the sack.

I think it would be much sexier to have her there. Having her whisper encouragement in my ear. Offer pointers. Perhaps sharing the cock after I have perfected my skill. :kiss:
Deep throat. Swallow. If she wanted and it wasn't too big, I would let that cock fuck me.
I experimented as a teen. Unfortunately, no ladies involved in those experimentations.
Being encouraged and hearing my wife playing with herself while she watches. With any luck, she will cry out her orgasm as I make that cock explode all over my face.:D

At this point I don't think so. I have fantasized about this more and more lately. I have let my wife fuck me with her toys and I love it. So does she but I think if she knew what I was willing to do she would freak out
I think I would do it all. I used to only think of sucking each other but now I know I would take a cock in my ass or give one
I never have experienced it at all. I just know how hot some of the girls I have talked to get when we discuss it and that makes me want it that much more. I just don't think I could do it without a female present
I love the thought of a hot girl watching and fucking herself or being fucked while me and another guy fuck. I just love the thought of sucking a cock along with female and both of us taking a load of cum and kissing each other

At this point I don't think so. I have fantasized about this more and more lately. I have let my wife fuck me with her toys and I love it. So does she but I think if she knew what I was willing to do she would freak out
I think I would do it all. I used to only think of sucking each other but now I know I would take a cock in my ass or give one
I never have experienced it at all. I just know how hot some of the girls I have talked to get when we discuss it and that makes me want it that much more. I just don't think I could do it without a female present
I love the thought of a hot girl watching and fucking herself or being fucked while me and another guy fuck. I just love the thought of sucking a cock along with female and both of us taking a load of cum and kissing each other

I know exactly how you feel. Dead on the same feelings!

Count Me In!

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation? ABSOLUTELY!! Been there... Done that!
2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy? Anything less than all the way is rude and I would do whatever she wanted me to with the cum - swallow, spit, share, facial - it's all hot!
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? I am lucky enough to have had MANY encounters with g/f's and another male. I have sucked/been sucked, fucked/been fucked with and without her. Hell I've even watched home vids with other men with her while she fucked me with a strapon! (hottest night ever!)
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? It's all hot! I love to be with a girl who is turned on by me being dominated in the bedroom while I provide emotional masculinity outside the bedroom

Yes, but I promised my wife I wouldn't.

I've been spit-roasted while my wife watched.

I've experienced cock dozens of times in dozens of ways, all with my wife watching and joining the fun.

I get to be a completely wanton slut.

HOT Stuff :)

i have had an interest in the past and was and still am interested in it but i doubt i would do it without her consent(i'll explain at the end lol)

All the way, suck, lick, anything my lady wants, even if it meant dressing up as one of the ladys to do it for her...

Yes i have sucked a cock before and tasted his jizz... but he wasnt very tasty...

Q. 4. The hottest part of this fantasy for me is that i get to suck a big fat dick with my misses... that cant be bad for you... share and share alike... also i think the fact that i get the best of both worlds would be interesting

My replies

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation? Well, since I do it now, I know the answer is yes to this one. love sucking cock.
2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy? As far as she wants me to go....
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? Yes and with my first wife before her untimely death
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? Sucking his cock after it has been in her pussy and then licking her clean after he is done.

Bravo.....

That got me hard

not married now, no steady girl, so i suppose technically i am not in the target group.

however, assuming i was with a female SO now, here are my answers.

ANSWER: definitely. i am an omnisexual, and a TV/CD, so i like to suck cock while dressed en femme, or with another guy and me naked on the down low. i would give the same answer if the question was 'would i let another guy fuck me in the ass (or vice versa) if the female was not involved.

ANSWER: deep throat, cum in my mouth, swallow, cock-whip my face, whatever turned her on, because no matter what she wanted to see i've probably already done, or had done to me, anyway! the only no-no is fucking without a condom if the guy is a stranger.

ANSWER: Part a. yes, many times. part b. yes, on three occasion. not my girl, but i've played with married couples where the wife watched the husband suck me, eat my ass, and fuck me in various positions.

Q. 4. watching the woman cum while watching me suck her man's cock, and to be fucked instead of her is a favorite, and that requires that i be dressed in feminine stuff, bra, thigh highs, garter belt, high heels, et cetera. but, i like to suck cock and be fucked by a good man most anytime. of the three times I've been with a couple, on one the wife didn't do anything with me or her husband, just watched and masturbated, on each of the other two the wife let me eat her pussy while her husband fucked me, and on one of those, the woman wanted me to fuck her husband, which i did, fully feminine wearing wig, heels, full makeup, which she freshened up for me.

I'd love to be a member, but have no SO right now...but I'll answer questions anyway.

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation? I would, but it would be much hotter for her to be there to guide the other guys cock into my mouth, call me a slutty cocksucker and egg me on until he cums in my mouth.

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy? As far as she wanted me to, anything would go.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? A long time ago as a teen...no females present then.

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? To be her toy and be used as anyway she sees fit...from being the slut, cum-bucket, to just laying on the floor whimpering as I watch her take cock then cleaning up his cock and her cunt.

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation? Yes
2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy? nearly anything
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Yes Was a girl involved?Yes. I had a very special relationship with a married cpl after my first marriage went into the tank. plenty of M/M contact, his wife truly got off watching.
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? knowing she is completely turned on by watching me suck a nice cock...preferably well trimmed or smooth cock and balls. Then rimming him and hearing her moan

This would be hot. I don't have time to add some of my experiences.... I shall in do course

Biggs, You know that would be one of the greatest things if it ever happened
I can tell you about the pillow talk we have...one of her and my greatest would occur with me stroking the two of our coks in my hand together. I would cum first, coating his cok with my cum. My wife would then tell me to lick his cok clean from my cum. Watching me suck my cum from his cok, she then wants me to contunue sucking him untill he cums into my mouth. I can not let him cum actually in my mouth though, she wants to watch his cum shoot from his cok into my mouth. God that is hot!
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? sorry to say no
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? see number two

Biggs, I think we were seperated at birth!!

My Answers

I would prefer to have a woman involved to coach me and egg me on. Perhaps, once I got used to it and started to like it, I could take cock in my mouth and enjoy it for its own sake.

Whatever she wanted. I'd swallow cum and take as much cock in my mouth as she's willing to feed me.

Not yet, but one can hope.

Knowing that I was pleasing her. Knowing that I could be so totally submissive to her that I could transcend any fears, apprehensions and dislikes and let myself be turned into a cocksucker and cumslut just because she wanted me to do it. Also, the idea of swallowing loads turnes me on.

I actualy have sucked a cock, while my girlfriend was pregnant. My girl knew I was bi from the moment we met.
She loved to help me find guys to satisfy my needs for cock.

She watched while i have been fucked, she watched while I have had cum sprayed on my face.

But my two favorite experiences:

1.) She held the guys cock and guided it into my ass.

and

2.) She kissed me when I had a mouthful of cum and she sucked it out of my mouth.

I actualy have sucked a cock, while my girlfriend was pregnant. My girl knew I was bi from the moment we met.
She loved to help me find guys to satisfy my needs for cock.

She watched while i have been fucked, she watched while I have had cum sprayed on my face.

But my two favorite experiences:

1.) She held the guys cock and guided it into my ass.

and

2.) She kissed me when I had a mouthful of cum and she sucked it out of my mouth.

That is very hot. Glad you two have such a wonderful and playful relationship!

Back