Weaning off toys

Arielsdream

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Posts
835
I want to wean off my fave vibe and cum with just my hands. It's just that it's just so easy when you just need to get off. Any tips?
 
my ex girlfriend started using vibrators and found that she couldn't orgasm with just her hands anymore
 
Ok, you gotta re-train that clit! First thing you do is put those toys away where they are hard to get to. And then any time you find yourself reaching for a toy, you need to STOP IT.

fr13jun02-stop-sign.jpg


Recognize that it might be a while before you cum with just your hands, and that's ok. Eventually your body will figure it out. But certainly when you're in the early days you'll be lying there all rub-a-dub-dub and thinking about how oh if only you pulled out the vibe you could cum. When you start thinking like that, you need to STOP IT.

fr13jun02-stop-sign.jpg


Give yourself permission not to cum. Concentrate on enjoying the feelings you are getting from your fingers, and lose yourself in whatever you're fantasizing about. Go back to exploring different ways to touch yourself and the different sensations you get. Even if it doesn't make you cum right away, it's going to be fun to play around like that. And then one day, wham-oh! You'll start cumming and you won't be able to STOP IT!

fr13jun02-stop-sign.jpg
 
I use my fingers mostly anyway, but why give up your toys? You must have a reason to give them up Arielsdream my love? Batteries don't cost that much and good quality toys are water proof.

Just curious :)



image.php

Sienna's Erotic Lounge II
 
my ex girlfriend started using vibrators and found that she couldn't orgasm with just her hands anymore

This is why I've never bought any toys. I prefer flesh anyway and toys just feel fake to me and take me out of it.
 
Using a toy on a woman is a nice addition to any sex session.
But if you can't cum without it, then that's a different matter. The toy becomes the focus, and not the sex.

What Miles Long said; you need to "re-train" your body.
 
I wonder if you're struggling against your own inclinations, and it may not be something that works well. Or is as satisfying. The needed mental distraction. Or the ability to relax and not put as much vigor into it. "Weaning" sounds like you're thinking that "I shouldn't need this any longer" but maybe that perspective isn't correct for you.
 
I love new toys! I can orgasm with my fingers but I like trying new toys and the different sensations they can bring to different parts of my body, I don't understand why you wouldn't enjoy the experience? Why fight it if it feels good? :D
 
I've had this very same thought. I simply cannot orgasm thru intercourse and usually need more than his or my own fingers. With a toy I can usually orgasm every time. Wasn't always like this but it's kinda hard to give them up knowing I'm prolly not gonna have an O. Some guys don't get it either. Most seem to like watching me do my thing and get lost in an orgasm but I've been with a couple of guys that just seem to think that if they keep at it I will have an O simply from them thrusting in me for half an hour. All that does is make me sore and grumpy.
 
[Spamming, bumping, posting same content to multiple locations, and screen-stretching to disrupt the forum is prohibited per our forum guidelines.] - Last Warning
 
Back
Top