The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Olaf... no wonder he's mooning around like a lovesick teenager behind the bar. ;)

I'll have an ice cold Coke, HP, please, to wash this cake down. And you? :)

It's a homely kinda place. Provided you like nakey, that is... :)

Yes, That's right

Uh huh. Talking is what tiggers do best. :cool:

I need inspiration for supper. Or Olaf has to bring me some of HP's fruit and cheese. :cattail:

Given how priapic Olaf's been of late, he might end up feeding you something else entirely... :eek:

Dork? Moi?? I swear by my Spider-Man vs. the Green Goblin jammies I am not!

Ok. Fair cop. But don't let on to anyone else, ok? :eek:
If you're only swearing by your Spider-Man vs. the Green Goblin jammies, I suppose you'll be fine. I know you could be scoring higher dork-points. ;)

His hands want to wander, but I remain unexplored to him. ;)
You don't know what you're missing, john....

Oh, we all aim to please.
Glass of something, anyone?
Cough syrup? Yes, I want to sleep.

We need to talk about 'health'.
Di, I'll join you in hoping steve isn't swallowing quite the levels of sugar he seems to be. :rose: How've you been?

As in, "That's right, I like nakey"...? Me too. You checked out the hot tub yet...? ;)
Oh, hot tub! Yes, please!

Di, I'll join you in hoping steve isn't swallowing quite the levels of sugar he seems to be. :rose: How've you been?

I think Steve swallows a lot of stuff, including sugar, that isn't so good for him! ;)

I'm doing okay. This time of the year makes me want to hibernate.

How's the play? And your business?

I was in your neck of the woods a few weekends ago...it's so much warmer there than here!

I think Steve swallows a lot of stuff, including sugar, that isn't so good for him! ;)

I'm doing okay. This time of the year makes me want to hibernate.

How's the play? And your business?

I was in your neck of the woods a few weekends ago...it's so much warmer there than here!

I think there's a lot more that steve would like to swallow....

Yeah, I want to hibernate too. Fortunately the show is over *sniff* so I get some time to rest, avoid getting sick and get back to building my business. That part took a bit of a hit because of the play, but I'm working on a few things. I've been challenged to sell at least $250 this month, so I took some samples of our bath salts to last night's cast party.

It isn't going to be all that warm here for long.... ;)

I think there's a lot more that steve would like to swallow....

Yeah, I want to hibernate too. Fortunately the show is over *sniff* so I get some time to rest, avoid getting sick and get back to building my business. That part took a bit of a hit because of the play, but I'm working on a few things. I've been challenged to sell at least $250 this month, so I took some samples of our bath salts to last night's cast party.

It isn't going to be all that warm here for long.... ;)

Heh...depends who's dishing it out! ;)

Rest is good. Not getting sick is good. Building the business would be VERY good.

Got a link to those bathsalts?

It's still gonna be warmer than here!

All this talk of swallowing is making me... hungry... ;)

I'm headed for bed, ladies. Have a lovely evening. :heart::rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back