Stacy's Ultimate Bukkake Party

tumblr_lrivk551z31qe8fz1o1_500.jpg


I'm wearing nothing but red lipstick and black high heels.

I'm on my knees.

Fire away.

That lipstick is crazy bright.
 
tumblr_lrivk551z31qe8fz1o1_500.jpg


I'm wearing nothing but red lipstick and black high heels.

I'm on my knees.

Fire away.

I just had a vision of a goddess... every inch of Her body dripping with white hot seed... the tribute of Her worshippers...

How could I not offer my own?
 
fucking your wet little mouth...........show me where you want my Hot load...

*points to mouth*

whispers "cum goes here"

*opens wide*



Stacy, how about you lay on your back and let me slide my cock into your sexy wet pussy whilst TheOverlord fucks your mouth?

*lays down on back*

Yes please fuck me thank you

*spreads sexy smooth legs with black high heels wide open*
 
You look so sexy with cum all over your sexy face and lips, I want to grab you by the hair and shove you down on the others cocks and watch you drain every last one

I feel the most sexy and beautiful when I have warm cum all over my body and a cock in my mouth.

Please grab the back of my head and force a cock down my throat to get you hard again.
 
Mind another hungry moth to feed? Mistress says I need to start giving some online pleasure if I"m to stay here.
 
Mind another hungry moth to feed? Mistress says I need to start giving some online pleasure if I"m to stay here.

Sorry honey, I'm a greedy bitch, and I don't feel like sharing.

:)

Why the fuck am I not covered in spunk yet?!?
 
Grabs your head since Tanya isn't around anyway and pushes you against my cock if you want spunk you need to earn it now get to work.
 
I'm reading the words but all I can imagine is that Ripley from Alien would flame thrower my ass before I even got my cock out of my pants.

It's a catch 22.
 
I'm reading the words but all I can imagine is that Ripley from Alien would flame thrower my ass before I even got my cock out of my pants.

It's a catch 22.

Except here you can choose NOT to get your cock out ;)
 
Back
Top