Decision Time: Master or Slave?

She gave a soft moan, sucking harder, her hands reaching out to him, wanting to grab onto his hips as she cleaned him.
 
Simon Masterson

I get hard again as I feel your mouth envelop my dick. I grab your hair and thrust more vigorously down your throat, fucking your mouth like it's a cunny.

"You love it when Daddy fucks your face, don't you, love?" I insist.
 
Simon Masterson

"Very good girl, Scarlet. Daddy loves you, you know that, right? You want to taste your Daddy's cum, don't you? Help Daddy build up a nice fat load for you, will you?" I encourage her, still caressing your hair as I fuck your mouth.
 
Scarlet moaned and nodded, looking up at him with those large, bright green eyes that had taken on a shade of adoration, of bringing out her basest need for a Daddy.

Her own father was absent, taking off when she was a lass. Chasing his first love- alcohol- and his mistress- other women that weren't her mother. She didn't have much contact with him growing up, which sparked night terrors when she was a teenager, only ten years ago. It took therapy and her failing English in high school her senior year to help her. She eventually got her act together, got her degree, and went on to save Suffolk Theatre.

All of it was a cry for a Daddy, if she was truly honest with herself. Her father loved Shakespeare, or so they say. "They" being all of her father's old drinking buddies, and it was a large part an inspiration to save the dying little theatre.

Her own ma, God rest her soul, had a difficult time discipline her fiery red head angry daughter and so she was able to run free and wild. But while Ma did her best, she needed her Daddy.

Could it be that she found someone who would be her Daddy?

The answer was yes, and she could've cried in exultation.
 
Simon Masterson

"Happy now, aren't you? Good. Feel how hard you've made me, Scarlet. You've made Daddy very hard again. You want my cum to swallow, don't you?" I urge you more, pushing you to admit as much.

"You want Daddy to cum in your mouth, don't you? You want to taste Daddy?" I continue to encourage your increasing submissiveness, where you recognize me as your new Daddy at last, accept my authority as not only your Master, but your Daddy as well.

You are now daughter as well as lover and slave to me, and I revel in it that realization.
 
She nodded eagerly and kept bobbing her head, moaning loudly, her bright green eyes starting slide shut from the praise and encouragement.
 
Simon Masterson

"You ready for more cum, Scarlet? You ready for Daddy's cum? Pout for me, Scarlet. Pout and beg for Daddy's cum in you," I decide to make you show how much you desire it.
 
She pouted hard and she made her eyes go round, begging with her eyes as she did not so innocent things with her mouth and tongue.
 
Simon Masterson

The combination of your innocent face and nasty favors to me with your mouth and your tongue do the job and I flood you again, this time in your face, down your throat, making you swallow.

"Get every drop for Daddy. Don't drop even a little. Lick it up and swallow it down for Daddy, Scarlet," I command you.
 
Simon Masterson

I kiss your mouth to taste myself on you and then I help you out of the pillory.

"You're such a great slut for Daddy, Scarlet. Daddy is going to take such good care of you from here on. Just remember that whatever Daddy says goes. Just do as I say and all will be well," I tell you as I help you reach your feet, standing up on your legs, which have to get their balance and use of their muscles again after so long on the pillory.
 
Scarlet nodded, nuzzling into him as she clung to him, her legs shaking as she tried to stand on her legs again. "Daddy," she murmured softly.
 
Victoria walked back to the desk and picked up a flogger and a stick with an odd hook attached to it. When she came back and looked over Peter who was impressive in the doggy stance.

To bring her anger in check Victoria circled him as she watched for signs of anxiety or anxiousness. She saw her handprint on his cheek throbbing red and fought back the compulsion to kiss it.

"Offense number one.. look at me when you speak. I detest dishonesty. Offense number two.. not even begging for your collar. Offense number three.. failing to beg for a name." Victoria was talking as she circled him. After the second circle she drops the hook. "You don't deserve this pleasure. I question your fondness to worship ME when you act so insolent."

Victoria moved closer and let the tails slither from his neck to ass. Letting Peter who get a small taste of leather before she gave him the bite of reminders.
 
Simon Masterson

"Shhh.....little one, Daddy's here. You're Daddy's girl, sweetie," I carry you to my bed, laying you down for a bit and getting under the covers behind you to spoon.

I let you snuggle as you need, understanding the need for aftercare....
 
Peter Masterson

Peter lifted his head to correct the first problem, his eyes wet with tears now to see how much he had angered his Lady....his childhood sweetheart, too.

"Mistress, this one does beg Your pardon for his offenses. This one meant no harm with the first one, just following the training rules. Avert this one's eyes. Never dare to gaze upon Mistress. Never refer to this one's self in the first person. Never presume to ask for anything, but meekly accept it. This one should have explained this, but feared to speak too much, lest that displease you as rambling. This one does beg now for the collar, if he may. Please give this one the collar and a name, if You deign to give it to him. This one has simply meant to please, but has displeased instead. This one begs your forgiveness for failing You and presuming to recall the past as well. This one is not entitled to remember the past with You. Please punish this one for his presumption in anything, though he is not worthy even of Your punishments," Peter pleaded desperately, tears in his eyes.
 
"Daddy," she murmured again, feeling rather than seeing her being carried to his bed, him snuggling her. She clung to him, breathing in his scent, her body giving tremors as it tried to adjust. "Don't leave me, Daddy," she whimpered, forgetting to use third person as she clung to him, not wanting him to leave like her father did. "Please, Daddy." There was so much fear and love and hurt in her voice.
 
Simon Masterson

I realize just how right I was and how deep I'm in it now, and I smile to think of your need, how I can satisfy that need for you and me.....how much you can please and gratify me as a good slave.....good girl for her Daddy. I know that you're mine and I've no intention of ever giving you up. Sure, I will test your limits, make you do all kinds of things for Daddy that turn me on, but in the end, you're the only slave that will be Daddy's girl. The others will only wish that they were in your shoes.....you're not just a slave, you're Daddy's little slut.

"Shhh, love, Daddy is here. Daddy's not going anywhere," I reassure you.
 
She buried her face into his neck and soon, her slow, even breathing told him that she was asleep, the bright green eyesclosed, still holding onto him rtightly, as if he'd leave while she was sleeping. The tear tracks were still evident, but her tears were dry for now. Every now and then, she would sigh and snuggle more.
 
Simon Masterson

I fall asleep slowly, watching you sleep. I hold you in my arms, caressing your hair and protecting you, comforting you as I felt your soft, smooth skin on mine. Your soft, fair skin, which I cherish as we fall asleep in each other's arms. Sure, I still plan to own a bevy of slaves...but not one of them could ever hope to replace you. You're not just my first slave. You're my beloved Scarlet....Daddy's girl.

I feel the same desire to comfort you that I found in myself when we first met, though you might not recall, at that party in London, when you were on a special fund-raiser for the Suffolk stage. Did you have any idea that night that I would claim you? Did I? Did you even recall my name? And you're my Scarlet and I'm your Daddy, oh, how the wheel has turned. The boring banker donor is now Daddy...the most important man in your life. I wonder also if you had a boyfriend right before this happened, and what he had thought of his girlfriend opting for slavery.
 
Scarlet slept peacefully, holding onto him tightly. She didn't dream, she just slept that peaceful sleep of a person content with her life.

When morning broke, the sunlight peeked through the curtains and she groaned softly as it landed on her eyes. She rolled over and pillowed her head on his chest, holding him close to her like she would a teddy bear.n
 
Simon Masterson

I woke up to you nestled against me, resting your head on my chest with your arms around me. I stroked your hair and just enjoyed your company right then, before finally speaking.

"See, I didn't go anywhere, love. Scarlet, you are mine. Why would I ever give such a lovely minx like you up? I'm your Daddy now. I don't know what your old Daddy did, but he was a fool to give you up. Leave the wife, fine. Never leave the daughter. That is just plain wrong. But I'm Daddy now and you are safe with me, love. No Mum around, of course, but all you really need right now is Daddy, isn't it?"
 
She nodded sleepily against his chest, cooing as he stroked her hair. "Morning, Daddy," she mumbled sleepily, her eyes slowly beginning to open. The red hair was touseled, soft Cupid's bow lips giving a yawn as she began to wake up.
 
Simon Masterson

"Morning, love. You look like an angel when you lay there like that. We can lie here for a little bit, but soon, I'll need to piss. So do you, I suspect. Then I can shave while you take care of your feminine things. Then it's breakfast time. I have some eggs and bacon. I don't have the rest of the staff yet, but you and I can make breakfast together. Just remember who's in charge, Scarlet, my love. Daddy's in charge, but Daddy's never going away. You're safe with me," I reassure you.

I continue to play with your hair for a bit, but soon my bladder demands attention and I have to rise.
 
Scarlet cooed and eventually rose up to follow him when he patted her shoulder and said he needed to piss right now. She did too.

So many questions were swirling around in her brain and it was making her head hurt.

She sat on the edge of the tub to wait for her turn at the toilet, thinking silently. Her stomach growled and she blushed sheepishly.
 
Back
Top