Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sitting here on my forth bottle of water, while reading this thread again.i can feel myself filling up, wishing i had one of you nice fun pee-ple here, cause when i get thru the other two bottles im going to go take a few minutes.

If only I was the person underneath you ready to drink every drop of golden nectar that you were able to give me....

When I was younger, learning about sex and all that fun stuff. I used to masturbate watching videos of guys peeing. I don't really even know what it is that turned me on SO much about it. Perhaps because it was so taboo! I've never gotten to really play with anyone. I did have a boyfriend once who begged me to piss on his chest during sex. I didn't end up doing it, I wish I had now though.

Share your curiosities with the men in your life, you will find most willing to entertain your kinky side.

When I was younger, learning about sex and all that fun stuff. I used to masturbate watching videos of guys peeing. I don't really even know what it is that turned me on SO much about it. Perhaps because it was so taboo! I've never gotten to really play with anyone. I did have a boyfriend once who begged me to piss on his chest during sex. I didn't end up doing it, I wish I had now though.

I've wanted to do that, too.

Pee Fetish

Looking for a horny guy or girl to chat about piss playing. Its my favorite and I'm horny as all get out tonight!! PM me if your hot for piss too :)

May I dare ask a question on this topic to the ladies? I have no experience with peeing on a man (or having him pee on me), but I really wonder how you manage to do it. Because as soon as I get aroused (and I am not nearly talking of actually having sex yet) and I need to go to the bathroom it takes me ages to relax enough to let it flow. It is not a question of disgust, but in sexually tensed situations my urethra just seems to be locked, so doubt I could ever do that to a man. Am I special or is that a common phenomenon?

May I dare ask a question on this topic to the ladies? I have no experience with peeing on a man (or having him pee on me), but I really wonder how you manage to do it. Because as soon as I get aroused (and I am not nearly talking of actually having sex yet) and I need to go to the bathroom it takes me ages to relax enough to let it flow. It is not a question of disgust, but in sexually tensed situations my urethra just seems to be locked, so doubt I could ever do that to a man. Am I special or is that a common phenomenon?
I wonder about the same thing since I can't get the flow when aroused either. But on the other hand I've never tried to pee play.

I think it's difficult at first because you are trying to overcome years of "training". You need to relax, take a deep breath, and just let it flow. I find if I'm very aroused it is more difficult but when I start, I cum almost right away.

yeah i like being pissed on during sex, one of my exes turned me on to it and im happy she did

I hope you mind a guy replying to your question. Most likely the increased blood flow to the area near your urethra when you are aroused is the reason it's difficult to 'relax' the muscle that holds our pee inside our bladder. A woman's urethra is very close to the internal parts of her clitoris, and when it's erect it's probably pressing a bit against the urethra.
My ex girlfriend and I loved pee play together, and when she was fully arroused she would often have difficulty letting her pee flow too. A few minutes after she orgasmed though, no problem! :)

I hope you mind a guy replying to your question. Most likely the increased blood flow to the area near your urethra when you are aroused is the reason it's difficult to 'relax' the muscle that holds our pee inside our bladder. A woman's urethra is very close to the internal parts of her clitoris, and when it's erect it's probably pressing a bit against the urethra.
My ex girlfriend and I loved pee play together, and when she was fully arroused she would often have difficulty letting her pee flow too. A few minutes after she orgasmed though, no problem! :)

No, I don't mind. Actually that really makes sense, thanks for the information! I got rid of my biology class after the 10th grade so there are much things I don't know. Learned something new today :)

No, I don't mind. Actually that really makes sense, thanks for the information! I got rid of my biology class after the 10th grade so there are much things I don't know. Learned something new today :)

Zulae, I'm glad that my thoughts about your situation seem probable, and made sense to you too. Since you are a woman and agree, we're most likely right! I'm much older and still learn new things all the time! :)
Jim

God im horny today!!

I am especially horny today for whatever reason. I'm horny almost always anyhow, but today is really good!! :) Anyone up for some uber-hot pee talk?? PM me or YM me @peelove8619

Ace. I love it.

awww, i would LOVE to!

and could i talk you into giving me a bit of a shower after?

;)

Of course!! I have no problem giving, but I do have to admit I love being on the receiving end of a golden shower. Especially enjoy when someone can go slow and let me have a chance at swallowing every drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back