Watching 2 guys together - does it turn you on?

Watching naked men enjoying each other's bodies is all the ways men worship men is the ultimate turn on, except that being one of the participants in the action tops the watching.
 
Watching naked men enjoying each other's bodies is all the ways men worship men is the ultimate turn on, except that being one of the participants in the action tops the watching.

love it when one is black and the other is white yummy
 
Dunno about anyone else, but I enjoy watching two guys sixty-nine. The only thing better is being one of the two guys being watched as they sixty-nine. I can be a total cock-slut when there's an audience even if that audience is just one person. I can do all that crouching-ready pouty 'please fuck my mouth' stuff, then make the slurpy cock-sucking even more visual for them, taking the spunk in my open mouth and then sucking that messy cock right back into my throat again...
couldn't have said it better!! just wish it would happen...
 
I tried the straight marraige thing after college, with hubbies approval I had a GF on the side. Eventually he asked if he could watch, and maybe join in a 3some.

Smartass me says "Sure, just as soon as You give me a MMF 3some!", to make a long story short...

Well here I am riding this guy cowgirl, when hubby puts his head on the guys tummy to get a better view. I lure hubby in close with some long slow strokes until I gently slide off my ride and the guys dick smacks hubby on the cheek.

In less than a minute hubby was "encouraged" to sample his first cock. What really astonished me was MY reaction! As I knealt there watching, I discovered I was diddling myself furiously.

Well, to be fair I had to give hubby his FFM in return and I was surprised to find he was more into watching us "Make Love" than into joining.


MMm..sounds very hot indeed!~
 
yes very very erotic especially when the black man is the top

I agree with you! I'm a bi man who likes to bottom for black men. I enjoy it even more if you were watching us. Tell me how you want me, what position you want me in to let him fuck me.
 
I agree with you! I'm a bi man who likes to bottom for black men. I enjoy it even more if you were watching us. Tell me how you want me, what position you want me in to let him fuck me.

On your back, legs up in the air and him putting the head in slowly watching your ass stretch for him.
 
Most gay porn I've seen has been two steroid pumped guys going at it with each other, so not so much no.

However two waif like, rocker looking types kissing and sucking each other I can DEFINITELY get into. ALthough 99% of porn I view has women in it :)
 
:kiss: Yes! I agree...
There's a lot of desire out there for something as delicious as you've described.
Just saying.
AC


Most gay porn I've seen has been two steroid pumped guys going at it with each other, so not so much no.

However two waif like, rocker looking types kissing and sucking each other I can DEFINITELY get into. ALthough 99% of porn I view has women in it :)
 
There's something about a man on his stomach being fucked and looking over his shoulder, that's the way I want to be done when my first time comes around.
 
Very hot.
I love how you introduced him to cock, and how MMF was "fair Play"in exchange for a FFM.
 
Watching 2 guys together is a total turn on for me. I masturbate to gay and bi porn from time to time. A big fantasy of mine is to have a threesome with a mf couple.
 
I like watching epically if no condom is used watching the head stretching his ass to get in.
 
Back
Top