Watching 2 guys together - does it turn you on?

Smooth_Bi_Guy

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Posts
113
One of my biggest turn ons when I'm with a couple is being watched by the woman as I pleasure her man, knowing that she is getting a kick out of it too. I love it if she directs us or tells us what to do, especially if I can see that she is getting pleasure from our actions.

I've been lucky enough to be in a few threesomes where this has taken place and I can get aroused just thinking about it! I am the only one that thinks this way, or are there any other fellow 'liters' that get off on seeing 2 guys together?
 
Yes Yes

It hasn't happened in many yrs.... I miss it. I had a 'summer of Pleasure' with a married cpl. She got SO!! turned on watching... and talking dirty.... Before good digital cams.
 
Sign me up on this thread, that's one on my 'bucket list' that hasn't been done.
Being with two men and watching them enjoy one another then me enjoying both of them!!!....:devil:
 
Me too!!

That is fantasy #1 for me right now. I would love to see another man pleasure my boyfriend and have him return the favor.

*sigh* Not so sure it will ever happen but a girl can hope right?
 
If you're in the 314 area and this is your thing, ya just gotta PM me.
 
Me too!!

That is fantasy #1 for me right now. I would love to see another man pleasure my boyfriend and have him return the favor.

*sigh* Not so sure it will ever happen but a girl can hope right?

Probably my biggest fantasy is to have the lady guide me - telling me what to do.....she wanks his cock as i suck and lick.....encouraging.....directing....touching herself while telling us how horny it is to see me suck another guys cock....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would LOVE to chat with a lady who can give me her perspective of this fantasy.....tell me what really turns her on about watching 2 guys explore each other...while sharing her, and him

Please PM me if you want to explore this fantasy
 
Last edited:
I've never watched two men together in person, but I would love to. I can spend hours on sites like gotgayporn.com.
 
I'm glad to see that there are other people here that share my interest, but surely I can't be the only one who has actually experienced this situation? Or am I just very, very lucky?!
 
I would be very, very willing to put on a little 'show' for my wife with another man but it's unlikely to happen anytime soon
 
Two guys

I went round a friends house & invited another friend to join us. Unfortunately, the two of us got a little carried away and after a came hard in his ass (the first time i'd fucked him bareback, so damn ho!) and then blown him until he came in my mouth, my other friend arrived. We had a cup of tea & then the three of us went back to the bedroom. I got to play with both cocks at the same time which was fantastic. I then fucked my other friend in the ass and blew him until he came in my mouth too. A fantastic evening but next time i'll wait until we're all together to start the fun. I really want to be spit roasted by them at some point.
I also plan to take pictures of them fucking and sucking and have them take pictures of them having me. :)
 
I would be very, very willing to put on a little 'show' for my wife with another man but it's unlikely to happen anytime soon

Wow! That is so hot! If your wife was into this I'd say lucky lady, I'm so jealous! ;) I'm hoping that me and my S/O are gonna do MFM soon and I'd love him to suck cock with me one day but like you I very much doubt it will ever happen. Would love to see 2 guys suck cock and me join in. Hope it happens for me one day! Damn, you've made me feel sooo horny! :D
 
Wow! That is so hot! If your wife was into this I'd say lucky lady, I'm so jealous! ;) I'm hoping that me and my S/O are gonna do MFM soon and I'd love him to suck cock with me one day but like you I very much doubt it will ever happen. Would love to see 2 guys suck cock and me join in. Hope it happens for me one day! Damn, you've made me feel sooo horny! :D

A few weeks ago we were in bed one morning and I was feeling extremely horny so I began making love to her. While we were doing it I told her how horny I was, so horny that if she hadn't agreed to sex that morning, I'd have to go out and find a hot guy to fuck instead. I proceeded to tell her exactly how I would fuck him. Slowly at first (while stroking slow and easy into my wife), then harder and faster (while picking up the pace for real). I told her how I'd pound his ass and cry out his name over and over as we fucked. By this time I was so hot that I was stroking in and out of her really, really fast and hard, and I told her that's exactly how I would do a guy.

Not long after she had the biggest orgasm ever, and so did I !!
 
this is all so hott,luv to have a hot guy and gal to play with.would love to lick her clit as he fucks her,alternating fuck her pussy and my mouth.just for starters
 
I've never done it but damn the thought of two guys sucking each other while a woman watches horny out of her mind is a major turn on.
 
How about getting close to her so she can have a birds eye view when my hard wet cock slides in and out of his hungry mouth?
 
Back
Top