Ass licking is divine!

I would very happily lick a man's ass everyday, several times a day, if he so desired. My absolute favourite thing. As submissive as it gets! He only needs to snap his fingers and point.

I would very happily lick a man's ass everyday, several times a day, if he so desired. My absolute favourite thing. As submissive as it gets! He only needs to snap his fingers and point.

Then allow me to point to this twitching tight little pink asshole and say give it a good tongue bath and tongue fucking. Get it nice and wet and sloppy, spit on that man hole and show that butt what it needs

having a tongue in me was the best gay experience I've had so far. My top lied me on my belly, grabbed me by the hips and yanked me toward the edge of the bed. Once I felt his warm tongue tease my hole, I never stopped moaning. Looking over my shoulder to his face buried in my boi pussy was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I could let a man eat me out for hours.

having a tongue in me was the best gay experience I've had so far. My top lied me on my belly, grabbed me by the hips and yanked me toward the edge of the bed. Once I felt his warm tongue tease my hole, I never stopped moaning. Looking over my shoulder to his face buried in my boi pussy was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I could let a man eat me out for hours.

Sounds delicious

Back