Female tasting herself

chad123

Experienced
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Posts
54
I see this a lot in porn, and some home videos; but after having sex the woman goes down on her lover to finish him off, obviously tasting herself. This is a huge turn on for me, despite my wife extremely grossed out by it.

So my question for the ladies is: Do you enjoy tasting youself? Don't mind tasting yourself cause you know your man likes it? Or abhor tasting yourself?
 
I enjoy going down on him after sex and tasting us mixed together, it's a turn on for me and I think it's hot. I also love getting that last bit of cum from him :) But that's just me. He on the other hand does not like going down on me after cumming which i also find very hot, would love for him to.
 
I enjoy the taste of myself, but I'm having condom sex these days. I do enjoy it when he goes down on me, then gives me a me-tasting kiss. :)
 
I don't have a problem doing it...just means round 2 is gonna happen that much quicker :devil:
 
Great replies, and round two is always fun. :)

Funny, I've never thought of the opposite. Perhaps that a good way to make it easier for my wife to taste herself: for me to taste my cum from her pussy after sex. Hmmmm, I'd try it before I knock it.
 
I love tasting myself as most of the time i taste pretty damn good...but i do tend to get a bit annoyed when i come up for a kiss after going down on a guy and he denies me.

Why is it so strange for a guy to taste himself? I eat your cum, why cant you?
 
Great replies, and round two is always fun. :)

Funny, I've never thought of the opposite. Perhaps that a good way to make it easier for my wife to taste herself: for me to taste my cum from her pussy after sex. Hmmmm, I'd try it before I knock it.
chad there need to be more men like you in this world (or at least in my dating history)
 
I see this a lot in porn, and some home videos; but after having sex the woman goes down on her lover to finish him off, obviously tasting herself. This is a huge turn on for me, despite my wife extremely grossed out by it.

So my question for the ladies is: Do you enjoy tasting youself? Don't mind tasting yourself cause you know your man likes it? Or abhor tasting yourself?

I enjoy tasting myself while masturbating and afterwards. I like it during/after sex too when our juices are mixed.
 
Delicious

I don't have a problem tasting myself on my lovers lips, especially when they have a nice set of pouty lips and she goes down and applies her "us" gloss right before we kiss. And depending on the volume of my cum, I wouldn't mind licking her clean after we finish. But that's just me. :rolleyes:
 
A very good question.

When a woman is sucking me, I have no problem kissing her and tasting myself in her mouth. I'll admit I've never done that after cumming in her mouth, maybe something to add on to the 'don't knock it before trying list'?

I've kissed a woman after she's licked my ass and vice versa for her. Very erotic it is too.

Same for kissing her in between licking her out. None of my partners have ever had an issue with tasting their pussy whilst kissing.
 
I enjoy tasting myself, him, or both of us mixed after/during sex. Love it when I get kisses after I go down on him or he goes down on me.
 
Omg, reading about you guys and gals have really got me hard. I'll have to show all of these replies to my wife and see if I can convince her otherwise...LOL.

I'd have to say that the majority of the gals like it, yummy. And now I'd for sure like to taste myself on my wife's lips.
 
I LOVE to taste myself! On a cock or in a kiss or from my own fingers... any way I can get it!
 
I taste myself all the time. I love to lick his lips and mustache after he goes down on me. I also happily lick my fingers clean when I masturbate. mmmmm.
 
Holy fuck you girls are making me leak with pre-cum. I'd love to watch any of you hotties taste yourself if you're in to it. Otherwise, I've got my imagination. :)

PM if there's interest. Keep it up everyone! Bam!
 
I've known girls like you girls above...girls that loved tasting yourselves.

I love girls like you.
 
Ooooh this is such a yummy thread, it has made me all juicy just reading it.Since giving oralis my primary fetish of course I love the taste of cum, whether it is his, hers or mine or any combination of those.
Cum in my mouth is the icing on the cake and I love all the different flavours of icing.
I taste myself every day and if I have any day without the taste of cum in my mouth there is something seriously wrong. The change of taste from day to day keeps it an ever new experience. And it always seems to me as though the flavours of male and female cum enhance each other rather like choosing the right wine for the right meal.
Tasting cum in a lovers kiss sets a purr going in my throat.
I do love both the flavours and purfumes of sex.
Hmmmmm dipping my fingers right now!
 
Yummy!

I absolutely love tasting myself. I especially like licking his fingers after he has fingered me.
 
Last edited:
I absolutely love tasting myself. I especially like licking his fingers after he has fingered me.

Having her suck and lick my sticky fingers after I've had them knuckle deep inside her is a fantastic feeling. I might even have a suck too, or give her a nice deep kiss where the flavours of my cock and her pussy have already combined.
 
Had to weigh in on this one as giving oral is probably my best skill. My fiancee LOVES to taste her self on my lips. The first time I went down on her and made her cum, I was so surprised and turned on, when I slid back up to kiss her, she RAVAGED my face to taste her sweetness!! I love the taste of her and so does she
 
Had to weigh in on this one as giving oral is probably my best skill. My fiancee LOVES to taste her self on my lips. The first time I went down on her and made her cum, I was so surprised and turned on, when I slid back up to kiss her, she RAVAGED my face to taste her sweetness!! I love the taste of her and so does she


Does she really go for it and try and lick your face off? :devil:

That is a real turn on when a woman goes mad trying to lick her juices off your face when you've just made her cum.
 
I love seeing that in porn, where after a guy pulls out of her vagina, he puts it in her mouth and she has no problem sucking it. It's weird with anal though (but still fun watching :) )
 
Does she really go for it and try and lick your face off? :devil:

That is a real turn on when a woman goes mad trying to lick her juices off your face when you've just made her cum.
It is an incredible turn on!! And she knows how sweet she tastes!
 
If you taste that good, where do I start queuing? :D

I would clean up every last drop if that were the case ;)
 
Back
Top